After the Reunion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Then Jonah looked back at the enclosure with my wife inside it. It was slowly settling down over a table with two men and two women sitting around it. Addie had been standing about in the center of the enclosure but stepped to the edge closest to one of the couples so that she was only a couple feet from them, making it start to sway back and forth slightly. She reached behind her and began to unzip the back of her skirt, then with some erotic hip moves, slowly pushed her skirt off.

Oh shit, so that's why she didn't take her skirt off on stage, so she could do it staring in the face of some guy.

Jonah moved his gaze back to the monitor, showing her from behind. I could see Addie's panty-less butt; well, not completely bare, there was a little satiny strap around her waist and a string that disappeared into her butt-crack. The couple was directly in front of Addie The men's faces were only a tiny way in front of Addie's pussy.

The camera from the rear showed her motioning to the woman; a pretty redhead about our age. The woman blushed and shook her head no, but when Addie persisted in motioning, the redhead pulled her top down just long enough to show off one of her tits, then hurriedly pushed it back up. She'd been intently watching Addie and I wondered if she realized she'd just flashed the entire room on the monitors.

The question was answered when the guy next to her whispered in her ear and pointed to a monitor that clearly showed a close-up of them. The poor girl turned bright red and covered her face with her hands. It reminded me of how bashful Adriana had been playing strip poker after the reunion only a few months earlier when she had to uncover her boobs.

When Addie's enclosure started to rise away from their table, I couldn't help but wonder about the next lucky table it took her to. Jonah watched as it drifted around the room. The camera had zoomed back out so it was showing her entire body, including the tiny, little patch of black panty covering her pussy. She'd spread her legs apart a little which was obviously giving those directly under her a very nice view.

I was having trouble believing what I was seeing with my own eyes, well, technically Jonah's glasses, but that was kind of irrelevant. My wife was being paraded around the room with several hundred people, almost, and likely very shortly to be, completely naked. My heart must have been going a couple hundred beats per second, surging blood straight to my rock-hard cock. It was so hard that it had started to hurt inside my pants. I had to unzip them and let myself free, fighting the urge to wrap my hand around and pretend I was inside Addie's cunt.

Addie came closer and closer to where Jonah and Samuel were sitting and I couldn't believe it when right above them, it started lowering her down onto their table. Jonah and Samuel were sitting side-by-side and Addie was right in front of them. Like she had at the other table, Addie stepped to the edge of the enclosure and was looking right at Samuel when she pushed her panties down, revealing her freshly waxed pussy. She had just had it re-done the day before she left.

Jonah glanced up at one of the monitors, showing a close-up of Addie's bare cunt. He glanced around quickly at other monitors, showing Addie's face and others showing the same type of pictures of the other girl in the other glass enclosure. I'd completely forgotten about her.

Then his gaze went back to my wife directly in front of them. Addie was gazing straight at Samuel and one hand was slowly pressing down her stomach, past her belly-button and between her legs. Ah shit! When she spread her legs apart and her fingers pressed inside her cunt, I lost it. I started coming so damned hard. My hand involuntarily went to my cock and squeezed, working up and down the now slippery skin.

Addie's lips were formed into an 'O', and her eyes had a glazed look while she bucked her hips and pushed her fingers inside herself. I could tell she was fighting her need to come. I didn't know what Jonah would do if she did, but obviously, Addie took his threats seriously. She looked so much like she was on the verge of an explosive climax when she pulled her fingers away and put her hand with pussy-drenched fingers on the glass right in front of Samuel's face.

She started to lift away from their table just as she had started to suck the juices off her fingers. I had just had another mind-blowing orgasm and my cock had softened a little, but not very damned much. I don't know if I'd ever seen anything so damned sexy! Jonah glanced away from her at some of the monitors, still showing a close-up of Addie's lust-driven face, sucking the pussy juice from her fingers.

The next several minutes were a blur for me. She had been lowered down over several more tables and kept up her erotic movements, rubbing herself, caressing and pinching her nipples, and so on, but as far as I saw, didn't press her fingers inside herself again. I didn't get to see all of what she did, though, as Jonah's gaze often went to the blond Chanel in the other enclosure. She'd taken her skirt and panties off as well, but I had no idea if she had as provocatively as Addie.

Eventually, the two enclosures were back on the stage. Addie and Chanel picked up their clothes and walked back into the back room, hands around each other's waists.

A little bit later, Addie was walking back toward the table wearing her original clothes, her nearly bare nipples hard and erect. She sat down next to Samuel and said, "Can we get out of here? I'm so damn hot I don't think I could stand another minute." I noticed that one hand was clenched, that she put into Samuel's pocket very briefly.

"Sorry, babe," Now she's 'babe' to Jonah? What happened to 'slut' or 'whore' or one of his other filthy pet names I wondered. "Gotta wait till closing." He looked at his watch, "Bout an hour. We're gonna have a guest go home with us."

Addie groaned and reached over, wrapping her fingers around Samuel's cock and squeezing. Her hand looked tiny compared to the big tent in his pants. He put his hand over hers for just a moment, then lifting her hand away, said, "Can't do that, Shanice, you're gonna make a mess." I guess he was in the same horny situation she was in. I tried to imagine what it'd be like later... and it scared the shit out of me!

She did take her hand away, but gripped his and pulled it up under her transparent blouse over one of her tits and held it there encouraging him to take up where she'd left off earlier. While Samuel was groping at Addie's breast, rolling her nipple, she leaned over and kissed him... hard, Jonah watching the whole thing.

Most of the rest of the evening, Jonah watched the girls on the stage or in the glass cages. To be honest, I wasn't interested in either, only in my wife; what she was doing with Samuel and what she was going to be doing with him later.

I didn't think anything about it when the beautiful black woman, Ashanti, walked to their table. "Shanice, that was fabulous. You can have a job here any time you want. We'd love to have you."

"Thank you," she said, "I'll certainly keep it in mind... but right now, I just want to go home and fuck! I couldn't believe how sexy that could be. I'm so horny right now." What the hell did that mean, 'she'd keep it in mind'! Just being polite, I hoped.

Ashanti got a big smile at that. Damn, so did I! She asked Addie, "Then maybe you'd be interested in another time while you're waiting? Chanel would love to do a duo with you."

Addie's eyes got big and wide. "I... I... I... don't know if I can." Her face almost turned white.

"It wouldn't be on stage, just inside the cage... I think you'd enjoy it, and make a lot more money at the same time." I was thinking, yes, do it Addie, do it!

Jonah was watching her. She hesitated a little longer, then scooted her chair back and stood. YES, now my interest was piqued!

After she left with Ashanti; God, that woman is gorgeous! She reminds me of how beautiful Tanya is. Anyway, Samuel reached in his pocket, the one Addie had reached into, and pulled out a tiny pair of black panties. He told Jonah, smiling, "They're wet."

A little bit later, I heard, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, a special treat, Shanice and Chanel!" The two women came on the stage hand-in-hand. One of the 'cages', I guess they call them, was waiting. Both stepped inside and closed the door behind them. They were wearing the same clothes they'd started their earlier performance; Addie's skirt and sheer blouse and the beautiful Chanel, her skirt and halter-top. The other cage was sitting empty and no one was on the stage, so these two were going to be the stars.

It lifted away and began to drift around the room. The girls were standing inside, just watching, when I heard Addie say, "Okay, what are we doing?" Wow, that was a surprise. Apparently, they have microphones inside as well as cameras. They hadn't been turned on before. Maybe, because it's only the one being used now. Their voices were loud and clear, filling the room, picked up by the microphone in Jonah's glasses. I wondered if Addie knew she was going to be heard as well as seen.

Chanel answered, "Well, let's start with this," and she stepped in front of Addie, putting her lips on Addie's, then backed away just an inch or so, one of the cameras focused on their faces, filling the monitor screens. "Have you kissed a girl before?"

Addie nodded, "I like it," she said.

"Good, let's have some fun, then, okay?" She didn't wait for an answer, closing the inch gap between their lips. Their kiss wasn't hesitant. Both their mouths worked like long-lost lovers. The camera was still zoomed on their faces, then even closer on their lips, and Jonah zoomed his own camera so that the monitor was filling my own vision.

Then the monitor suddenly split into a split screen, filled half with each camera. The other was a wider view, showing bodies; namely Chanel's hands undoing the buttons on Addie's transparent blouse. When she finally had all the buttons apart, Chanel pushed it open and started kissing down Addie's neck, to her left breast and kissed all around her nipple, at one point sucking until I was sure she'd have given Addie a hickey.

Addie's arms were around Chanel's back, her fingers opening and closing, scratching at her back. Addie's face was a vision of pure lust, mouth opening, and closing, eyes closed, groaning noises coming from her lips. Then Chanel moved her mouth over Addie's nipple and a loud groan escaped her mouth.

Jonah glanced away from the monitor a moment and looked toward the glass cage. It was hovering and slowly rotating over the same table as before, the one where Addie had coaxed the pretty, redhead girl to flash her naked tit.

This time, with Addie staring right at her, Chanel sucking her nipple deep into her mouth, the redhead unbuttoned her top, pulled her bra down and pulled the guy sitting next to her, his mouth down on her own tit. The camera moved around, zooming in on the redhead. The other guy at their table got her attention, poking her shoulder and pointed to the monitor. The girl's face turned red and she pushed her boyfriend/husband away, quickly covering her boobs. I loved it! I bet if she had the chance, she'd be inside the glass cage.

I was disappointed when it lifted away and Chanel pulled her mouth away from Addie's distended nipple. The camera reverted back onto Addie and Chanel. Chanel hugged Addie's body tight to her, and unzipping her skirt and pushing it down onto the glass floor. Addie didn't have any panties on underneath.

She rubbed Addie's butt with both hands, pulling their groins together. "Mmm, I like you naked. Now it's your turn to get me naked, too." Addie's hands were shaking, pulling the slip-knot holding Chanel's halter-top together. It opened and Addie cupped Chanel's breasts in her palms kissing her once again, their mouths open and tongues exploring each other's mouths.

The cage was moving from table to table. There were people in the background, mostly out of focus since it was so zoomed in on the two women. Every so often, Jonah's gaze went from the monitor he was watching to the cage itself. I don't know which was more exciting to watch, the monitor showing close up video or the actual glass cage with the two women inside writhing together.

Chanel's skirt was gone and she and Addie were crushing their bare pussies together. I hadn't paid attention to Chanel either, because of... well, it was rather obvious why not, but now... Damn, she was sexy!

Moans from the two were filling the room. There wasn't another sound in the room. They were alternating sucking each other's tits, lathering each other's bodies with kisses licking up and down each other's bodies, kissing and grinding their hips together. There was only one thing they both appeared reluctant to do in front of several hundred people. Two things actually; neither would actually touch the other's pussy with either hand or mouth. Maybe Addie had told the other woman they couldn't because she knew it would give her an instant orgasm, which was still forbidden to her.

I wondered how many men were going home with sticky pants. Mine would have been, all over again, if I had still had any on. As it was, it was only my hand that was wet and sticky. Well, the rest of my body was wet with sweat, too... as were both of the girls in the cage who had been seriously making out together.

I had no idea how long it had been, but it finally ended. The glass cage settled back down on the stage and the two picked up their clothes and stepped out, taking their naked bodies and clothes back through the door off the stage.

After they'd left, Jonah looked over at Samuel for the first time since that last little exhibit started. Samuel's face was sweaty and he was breathing hard. "Sorry," Jonah said, "Already spent more'n my budget."

Samuel looked confused, then a look of realization, "That's okay, I didn't even think about it... guess my brain was a little paralyzed."

I guess they were talking about the fact that neither had 'tipped' the couple so they never got the close-up view. I hadn't even realized it either. But now, I was disappointed that my wife and her make-out partner hadn't been brought to Jonah's table.

A few minutes later, I saw Addie walking back to their table; wearing her skirt... and nothing else. Seeing her walk among all those people completely bare on top, tits swinging back and forth, with a huge smile on her face, made me hard all over again.

She sat on Samuel's lap, her pale breast and swollen pink nipple pressing against the side of his dark-skinned face. "Is it time to go yet?" she asked.

He looked around, "We're waitin' for Ashanti, hopefully not long," he told her. Other people were all getting up to leave. It must have been closing time. I would have loved to know what time it was, but I didn't want to take my goggles off for even long enough to check my watch.

It was a good thing I didn't. Samuel's mouth opened and my wife's nipple popped inside, making her begin moaning all over again. She began pulling at his face and pushing her tit inside his mouth.

Jonah looked away and watched Ashanti approach. She handed him a paper, looking like a check. He looked at it and my jaw dropped open. It was a check made out to Adriana Jeppeson, in the amount of $4,950. He folded it in half and handed it to her. "This is your share of tips from the night," he told her.

She unfolded it and her eyes got wide with shock. "Is... is this normal? From one night?" she stammered.

Ashanti told her, "No, but for you it likely would be if you repeat tonight. Chanel's pretty happy with her check, too. We'd love for you to perform for us every weekend."

Addie looked at the check again, "I'll... I'll think about it," she answered. This time, she sounded more sincere, like she actually might.

Holy shit! That got my attention. What the hell does she mean 'she'll think about it.' What is there to think about, big check or not?

That was when Jonah stood and asked Ashanti, "Ready?"

"I am, off duty now," she said.

Addie and Samuel walked out first. Everyone she went past stared at the pretty, bare-breasted woman with her arm around her to-be black lover. Once inside the car; Addie and Samuel in the back seat, Jonah and Ashanti in the front, Jonah watched in the mirror. Addie and Samuel had resumed their making out, passionately kissing and his hand caressing a bare tit.

Then he looked down and started writing a message on his phone, "Do they fuck tonight or not? Thirty seconds."

What the hell? My phone made a short buzz in my shirt pocket. I pushed my goggles off and looked at, seeing the message, "Do they fuck tonight or not? Thirty seconds."

My first thought was how weird that had been, watching him write it on his phone, then seeing it on mine. My second thought was, "Holy shit! He's asking me to give permission to my wife to fuck Samuel... or the other way around, Samuel to fuck her. My third thought was... thirty fucking seconds to decide something that could affect the rest of our lives! The ramifications rushed through my mind; no and she'd probably never forgive me, would be obsessed with the 'what if'; yes and what the hell then? Thirty fucking seconds!

I frantically typed out my message to him and hit send, "Yes".

I didn't think to put my goggles back on to see his response, just watched my phone. It didn't take long, "Three seconds too slow, sorry."

I stared at it. He couldn't be serious! Three fucking seconds? I was shaking. I'd seen how she was, desperate for sex, nearly insanely horny. If he denied her after so much... and so long, forty-five days now, she'd be crushed. Maybe he intended to fuck her himself, a threesome with Ashanti? Somehow, I doubted it.

I sat a moment, dumbstruck. Then I remembered the goggles and hurriedly put them back on. Jonah was just backing out of his parking spot. He was watching his backup camera but glanced up at the mirror. Addie and Samuel were still making out, just the same. Lots of male and female moaning noises. I wished I could see lower, where his hands were. Apparently, Jonah hadn't said anything. Maybe he was just shitting me.

"Ahh, that feels so good!" he said and glanced down. Ashanti had his big, hard cock out of his pants, working her hand up and down on him.

"I don't think it'll fit inside me," she told him.

"Guess we'll find out, won't we?"

He pulled the car out on the highway, driving through city streets and a short stretch on Interstate Five, then off the freeway and back into a residential neighborhood. He'd glanced occasionally into his mirror, watching my wife and Samuel making out before stopping at a house I remember seeing earlier, where he'd picked up Samuel. "Samuel, I'm afraid I gotta let you out here. Asked Shanice's husband and he was too slow in answering, so no-go for tonight." He was watching the mirror as he spoke. Addie's face went into shock, turning white, as was Samuel's. Well, his didn't turn white, though. He looked like he was about to say something, object, drag Addie out with him in spite of Jonah, but Addie shook her head no, silently telling him not to.

She kissed him, a long, lingering kiss, then he opened his door and climbed out. Jonah watched him in his mirror as he drove off. Then his gaze switched to the inside mirror and looked at Addie in the back seat, covering her breasts with her arm and glaring back at him. "Sorry babe, your husband..."

"Fuck you, asshole! It wasn't my husband and you fucking well know it!" Whoa, I don't think I've ever heard my wife talk like that! I guess this is the new her. She wasn't even this angry at me over what I did to her with Daryl. Maybe she was.

"Feisty," Jonah chuckled to himself, "I like it," glancing over at his date for the rest of the night.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
123456...8