After the Reunion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

"Don't look at me, I'm staying out of this," Ashanti said.

At Jonah's house, Addie sat in the car, her arms still crossed over her breasts, her face fuming, while Jonah and Ashanti went in. Jonah made some kind of mixed drink and they were drinking it when Addie finally decided to come in. She glared at Jonah, "Where am I sleeping?" she growled at him.

"Bedroom right across from mine," he told her.

"Thank you." She didn't sound very much like she meant it. Jonah watched my wife go down the hall. Then he turned his attention back to Ashanti, leading her to his bedroom, leaving the door open, apparently so that Addie would be able to hear everything. Once inside, he lay down on his bed and said, "I presume you're well versed in the art of strip-tease? It would make a nice birthday present."

The beautiful, black woman smiled and began to unbutton her blouse. Yeah, she knew how to take her clothes off, slow and seductive. She had just started to crawl up the bed on top of Jonah when he turned his head toward the door. My wife stood in the doorway, completely naked. "Jonah, I'm sorry I blew up at you. I know what you're doing." She paused, then went on, "I'm so fuckin' horny right now. Can I stay and watch?"

Jonah motioned toward the chair next to the wall and Addie sat, pressing her legs apart a little and one hand over her pussy, rubbing herself slowly. Then Jonah's eyes went back toward the beautiful, sexy, naked black woman on her hands and knees in front of him. She was smiling and slowly started to unbuckle Jonah's belt.

The beautiful, black woman, Ashanti, smiled and began to unbutton her blouse. Yeah, she knew how to take her clothes off, slow and seductively. She had just started to crawl up the bed on top of Jonah when he turned his head toward the door. My wife stood in the doorway, completely naked. "Jonah, I'm sorry I blew up at you. I know what you're doing." She paused, then went on, "I'm so fuckin' horny right now. Can I stay and watch?"

Jonah motioned toward the chair next to the wall and Addie sat, pressing her legs apart a little and one hand over her pussy, rubbing herself slowly. Then Jonah's eyes went back toward the beautiful, sexy, naked black woman on her hands and knees in front of him. She was smiling and slowly started to unbuckle Jonah's belt.

God, she was gorgeous, She'd certainly give Tanya a run for the money for Playmate of the Year. Shit, what a thought... think I might suggest either to Playboy. What a spread either could make! Hell, Addie, too, for that matter. Hmmm, evil thoughts invaded my mind.

She pulled Jonah's pants down past his you-know-what, then just stared a moment and said quietly to herself, "Holy crap, girl!" Jonah's dick was pointing straight up at least eleven inches right in front of her. She leaned over him and wrapped her lips around the head. I wondered if she had any idea that, besides Addie, a fourth person, me, was in the room with them.

Jonah glanced briefly at Addie in the chair. She'd pulled her legs tight together with her hand over her pussy and was rocking back and forth, pretty obviously wanting to be where Ashanti was.

I'd gotten a little used to the feeling of actually being there that my headset gave me, but watching that beautiful woman going down on what really seemed like me was something else entirely.

She didn't do it long, though. She scooted her body up and held herself up over him and started to lower herself down over him.

My headset went dark. Shit! The asshole shut me off. Either that or my battery went dead, except that the instructions said that a little icon would start blinking. I took them off and switched batteries anyway, but it was still dark.

Well hell, this was disappointing. I wanted to watch that girl fuck Jonah. But mostly, to see Addie's reaction, how she handled watching her lover with another woman. Maybe 'fucker' or even 'master' was a better word than 'lover'. I don't know much about the man, but I sure as hell hadn't seen much 'loving' from him, toward my wife, anyway.

Then I realized, he was sure as hell different with Ashanti than he had always been with Addie. What the hell? Was it the idea of dominating a white woman? Or just the difference in her personality, recognizing that's the type of treatment that my wife would love? Whatever it was, he had been completely different with her than any time with Addie. No tied hands, no blindfold, no spanking, no nothing except fucking.

I took the headset off again and pulled a pair of underwear on. I hate to sleep naked. Then I noticed my phone blinking. Dammit, I'd forgotten to put it back in my pocket after getting those text messages earlier. I checked it and saw that Addie had called. Crap, crap, triple crap! She hadn't left a message, just hung up when I didn't answer. I knew it would be a waste of time to call her back now and I didn't know when, so sent her a text message instead, "Sorry love, call back, please. Love you! M."

That night I dreamed. Samuel snuck in and fucked my wife senseless. I was there and watched every second. She came so fucking hard! Afterward, with his cock still buried inside her, he asked her to move in with him. She opened her mouth to answer him and I knew from her expression and reaction that it was 'yes'. That was when I woke up, sweating and shaking. There wasn't any going back to sleep after that. I lay in bed the rest of the night, re-living that question from him over and over again.

In the morning, in daylight, I realized it was only a dream and it didn't seem nearly so ominous. I got dressed and poured myself a bowl of cereal, sugar frosted flakes. It's the kids favorite, and I like it, too. I wished I'd insisted Addie come home Sunday like last time. Instead, I had done just the opposite, "No sweetheart, take another day," I'd told her. Dumb!! I wanted my wife home. That dream had scared the shit out of me!

I didn't know what the hell to do all day. I was a nervous wreck. I wanted to go for a drive by myself, maybe up the Snake River but knew I couldn't go anywhere, not having any idea when Jonah might text me to turn my headset on. Thought about going to visit Kayla and Ethan for a bit, but tossed that idea in the trash bin with the other. I was in no condition to visit anyone.

I'm not a huge football fan but decided it would be a good time to watch a couple NFL games. I've been a Kyle Alexander fan ever since he played for Oregon and his team was on TV at eleven, then the Seahawks at two.

I settled in to watch the game but my brain wasn't into it. Alexander had thrown two touchdown passes halfway through the 2nd quarter when I got a text from Jonah, telling me to download an app. He followed that up with an eight-digit code. I found the app, downloaded it, then entered the code, and a control panel popped up on my phone. Holy crap, it's for a clit/g-spot stimulator. What the hell is he planning?

There was a toggle for 'g-spot', another for 'clit', and a third for 'suction'. I scrolled down and read the short description, "Ultimate feminine arousal of the G-spot and clitoral suction for wave after wave of orgasmic stimulation." Damn, I thought, this could be fun. I replied, "Done."

He answered, "on at nine." My first thought was my time or theirs? We're an hour ahead of California. An instant later there was another text, "Fun night planned." Damn, here it was, just late morning and I was hard as stone already. I wanted to know exactly what he had planned, but it was fun not know, too. I wondered if Addie knew what was coming. I thought about trying to call her again but didn't. I wanted to talk to her, wanted to make love with her. It had been forty-eight days since I'd felt my cock inside her glorious, soft warmth.

I dialed her number and my finger hovered over the little green 'send' button. Instead, it slipped down and pressed 'home'. I couldn't do it. Part of me, a big part, was afraid she wouldn't answer. Then what?

Kyle Alexander had really come on as a star quarterback the last several years, getting better and better and the team had rewarded him with more top-notch talent so that the Chiefs had been in the playoffs four years straight, reaching the AFC title game twice. This year was no exception, they were favored to be in the Super Bowl. By the end of the game, the Chiefs had won, 38-13, with four touchdown passes and no interceptions.

This particular day, though, I hadn't managed to pay much attention to the game. It was just background noise to my clouded mind. The only thing I'd been able to think about was Addie, Jonah, and Samuel, wondering about tonight, scared about our marriage, thinking about all the 'what-ifs'. And being so damned turned-on that I could barely waddle.

The Seahawks and San Francisco followed and I didn't even know the final score or even who won, for that matter, until I checked scores later on ESPN for something to keep my mind occupied. Seahawks lost, by the way.

I went out to dinner at Burger King, got a super-size hamburger, fries and diet coke. Health food. At least I didn't have to think much to order it and eat it.

At nine I put on my headset and turned it on. It stayed dark. I waited. Seemed like forever in the total darkness and quiet. An hour with no sensory perception, completely dark and quiet, is a very long time. I waited an hour or so, took my headset off and checked my watch; 9:05. Five whole damn minutes had gone by!

I didn't dare not have it on, just in case, but I did check my watch every hour or so; 9:15, 9:22...

Finally, at what I assumed was probably ten, nine in Sacramento, Jonah's living room popped on and I was sitting in his easy chair. "Matthew, my friend," he started. Friend - the hell with that! "Hope you didn't mind me shutting you off like that last night. Damn, though, that girl was good. You shoulda been there. She kept me goin' for damn near an hour. Damn good lookin' girl too, doncha think? Your girl seemed to enjoy our little party, too. You ever see her curled up on the floor an' moanin'? Ya shoulda seen that," he laughed.

"Think I'm gonna haveta keep that Ashanti girl. That girl likes ta fuck. Shanice got ta watch today, too. Think she's gonna be more'n ready for tonight. Oh, by the way, Shanice made a request of me, that I'm gonna be more'n happy to give her. Thought maybe you'd like ta have a little fun, too, with that thing that's on yer phone now."

"We ever meet again, my friend, we gonna switch and you let me use that headset you bought. I been curious what it's like... Maybe sometime I'll letcha borrow my glasses when you's fuckin' that woman of yours... that is, if she's still yours after tonight!" he laughed again. Guess he thought that little bit was funnier than hell.

"Hope ya liked what she wore last night. Think yer gonna really like tonight, even better," he said. He got up and walked into his kitchen to make himself a drink. When he walked past his living room window, he glanced out it and I got a very brief reflection of him wearing a coat and tie. What the hell was that all about, I wondered. I hated to admit it, but he looks damn good dressed up. I would say that it's no wonder Addie likes him, but I don't think that's what she likes about him. It's pretty much how he fucks her. Looking good is just a bonus.

He took his drink and sat back down in his chair. "Just curious, Matthew, you ever get a little frustrated, waitin'?" I did laugh at that one. Guess we do have one thing in common.

Just a little later, I heard a door creaking, then closing. Then Addie walked into the living room. Shit! My eyes about popped out of my head when Jonah looked her up and down. I thought what she'd worn out the night before was pretty damn risqué, but it was nothing. He was taking my wife out in that?

It was black lingerie; a thin, lacy top, spaghetti straps, scarcely covering her nipples, then not even long enough to cover her belly-button (about as far down to where Jonah's cock reaches inside her); then a string-bikini panty from the same sheer, lacy material; black fishnet stockings and five-or-six-inch, black high heels. Damn, that sexy MILF looked good! There wasn't even a hint yet that she was pregnant, or even that she was a mom, for that matter. Her smooth skin is flawless and her pole-dancing classes had left her toned and beautiful. She didn't look in the least like an old maid of thirty-two. Dressed like she was, I'd have guessed mid-twenties if I didn't know her.

There was a time, only a few months ago, that I wouldn't have imagined Adriana wearing what she had on, even underneath her clothes. Now, it WAS her clothes. Damn, I hoped she felt as sexy as she looked!

I think she did. She squeezed her breasts together with her arms and did a little pirouette, turning around for him, and me, since she knew that, with Jonah wearing his glasses, I'd be watching, too. There was a little black lace covering her butt-cheeks, but it was all very sheer.

This time she didn't even ask him about any kind of cover-up, just preceded him out the door when he opened it for her. I thought he'd stop and pick up Samuel again, but he didn't. As I suspected he drove to the same building as the night before. I had no idea the name of the club, but it was the same one with the glass cage enclosures. Some suspicions were beginning to form in my mind, but I was anxious to see what Jonah had planned.

Addie and Jonah walked in, Addie wearing nothing but the lingerie; except, I'd forgotten to mention the gold hoop earrings, necklace, and bracelet. Did I mention she looked good? Seems as if the people sitting around in tables noticed Addie looking good as well. She had heads turning at every table. Lots of heads; the place was full, not an empty chair in the place that I could see through Jonah's glasses, except one small table at the front that was marked 'reserved', where he and Addie sat.

Addie looked around the room, "So many. How many people are here? Why is it so crowded tonight?"

Jonah answered, "The place holds eleven-hundred." Then he added, "Why is it so full? You, babe, they're here to see you be fucked!" he laughed.

My eyes and ears were wide open at that! My mouth must have dropped open and I'd bet anything my face was white as a piece of paper. That's what this is about? Jonah's going to fuck my wife inside that glass cage? With eleven-hundred people watching! Then the silly thought, eleven-hundred-and-one, counting me. Holy shit! My cock was roaring hard!

Addie's face turned red as she looked around the room.

There was a girl on stage and another in one of the glass cages. Jonah looked around and all I could see was one of the cages floating around the room. I didn't recognize either girl from the night before.

The music ended; the naked girl on stage walked off and the glass cage stopped over the stage so the other girl could leave it, empty and waiting, slightly swinging back-and-forth enticingly about a foot above the stage floor

Jonah looked at Addie, watching her face, sitting next to the stage, looking absolutely petrified. The glass enclosure, with its open door waited for her. The announcer began, "Folks, we have a special treat tonight. The beautiful Shanice, here from Boise, Idaho, is going to entertain us. She's married with two kids and with her husband, she started a chain of four retail stores. Shanice has never done anything like this before and is here on a short vacation for an adventure. Some adventure, right?... Oh, and I should mention, that preparing for tonight, Shanice has been abstaining for the last seven weeks, so this should be a lot of fun for her."

Addie sat like she was a statue. I don't even know what the hell I was thinking at that moment, just too shell-shocked to think anything, I guess. I guess they thought the unfolding event would have more impact if people knew this beautiful woman wasn't a porn star; not an actress; only an ordinary woman craving an adventure of a lifetime.

Jonah prodded her, "I think that's your cue, babe. He got up, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Addie followed Jonah onto the stage, then up onto the glass floor of the cage she was about to be paraded around the room in, apparently with Jonah's cock sliding in and out of her. Her libido had to be at least two or three times the maximum. Damn, she looked sexy!

Jonah closed the swinging glass door behind them and it started to rise and drift out over the crowd.

This time I was inside the cage and it was weird as hell. Not even being there, I was in awe of the feeling from inside. The enclosure itself was almost completely invisible, like being suspended in air, hardly any sense of actually being inside an enclosure. Maybe it would have been different if I had actually been there, instead of the virtual reality world I was in. Then I could have felt the glass floor beneath my feet. As it was, it was like floating in air, an unnerving feeling. It was a good thing I'm not prone to motion-sickness; the way it sways, and with this headset, I'd be in big trouble.

Of course, Jonah was mostly looking at my wife, 'dressed' in something that, until recently, I don't think she'd even have worn to bed with me. Now, she was in front of eleven-hundred people, totally, completely exposed.

Jonah moved around behind my wife, running his hands up and down her body. He whispered in her ear, "Don't forget, slut, you don't come until I fuckin' say you come!" I wondered if the microphone inside the cage was turned on. I had no idea what could be heard outside it.

The glass cage settled down over a table with several men sitting around it, and Jonah pushed Addie up against the glass so she was only a foot or so from the men sitting at the table, looking right out at them and slowly rotating. His big black fingers slowly worked their way around her hip, then underneath her panties. Addie began a low moan, "Oh God, Jonah, Oh Goddd!"

"Babe, your cunt is fuckin' soaked!"

Addie's groans were filling my ears.

Jonah looked down at her. Addie's hips were bucking against his fingers, her legs spread apart practically inches away from a man's face watching from right outside. I wanted to see her face. It might have been on one of the big monitors, but that wasn't where Jonah was looking. He was looking down at his hand underneath her panties, his fingers moving back and forth. All I could hear was Addie's whimpering and begging Jonah to, "Please... Jonah... Need... Please... Fuck... Me!"

He pulled his hand from her panties and I finally got to look at her face, grimacing in a confusion of lust. Her hands were clawing on the glass of the cage. It started to lift away from the table, and Jonah fed his wet finger inside Addie's mouth. I could hear the sloppy, wet sucks of her lips sucking her own pussy-juice off his fingers.

My cock was so damned fucking hard!

Jonah took his fingers out of her mouth and he began to push the bottom of the lingerie top she was wearing up and over her tits, rubbing his finger roughly over her nipples in the process. Addie's groans were louder and sounding even more desperate as he squeezed and pinched her sensitive nipples. The cage lowered over another table as Jonah played with Addie's tits. He pushed her up tight against the edge so that they were crushed against the glass, right in front of a man with a mustache, then finished pushing the lingerie up and off her arms, leaving her just wearing the panties, fishnet stockings, and heels.

Then he turned her around and wrapped his mouth around one of her tits. Oh God, I was trying to resist pulling my cock out and relieving myself of some of the hardness. All I could hear was Addie's loud groans and whimpering noises. He switched from one tit to the other hard nipple. I don't know if I've ever seen her nipples as hard as it looked right before he sucked it inside his mouth, getting another loud moan from Addie.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers
1...345678