After the Reunion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

"Guess we do." I didn't want to, scared what she was going to say.

"My flight leaves at four, it gets in right after seven... bring the kids?"

My panic was almost bursting out, "Yeah... why so late?" I asked her.

"We're picking up Lily, that's Samuel's daughter, then going to lunch, then the airport... Honey, are you okay? Are... we... okay?"

NO! I wasn't okay. "Yeah, I'm fine... and as for us, I guess you need to answer that one." After that, I was holding my breath waiting for her answer.

"Sweet, I love you and the kids, I'll be home and we'll talk about it, okay?" At least I was breathing again, but I noticed she didn't answer the question. "We just pulled into Lily's daycare, hon, gotta go... love you."

"See you at seven... the kids miss you, love you too." I was almost bursting with more I knew I needed to say but didn't know what.

"Bye." My phone went dead and I stared at it, hoping that Addie meant what I thought she did.

The rest of the day was sooo long! I went to Kayla's store and mostly just made a nuisance of myself. Kayla asked about Addie and I made up some story. Addie could tell her what she wanted later. Seeing Kayla, in her sexy but professional skirt and silk blouse, made me remember the night she wanted us to have together. If I hadn't been so worried about Addie, that thought would have done things to me. I had no doubt that underneath those professional clothes, what she had on would be very, very sexy.

I wandered around the store, thinking how proud I was that it was ours... and what might happen if...

I picked up Kevin from daycare, then Katie from school and took them to McDonald's while we waited for their mom's plane to get in. We got to the airport terminal at six-thirty. I've been there before, picking her up at the same airline, so it took us all of about five minutes to find Addie's gate and sat, waiting. Well, I sat; the kids were up, down, running around the little kiosk, laughing, and asking me about every three minutes if it was time yet, totally oblivious to the turmoil in my mind. And I hoped they'd always be oblivious to it, never know.

The kids saw her first. They were running around the kiosk and all of a sudden started screaming and ran, screaming in unison, "Mommy, mommy!"

When I looked around the kiosk, she was on her knees, her little overnight bag on the floor and an arm around each of our kids, hugging and crying, kissing back and forth. I stood, watching and crying, too, wondering how I had ever questioned Addie's love for her family.

When I walked over to her, she looked up at me, the tears falling down her cheeks; stood and kissed me, then hugged me tightly, like she had the kids, saying over and over, "I'm sorry, so sorry!"

We stood in the middle of the terminal making a complete spectacle out of ourselves; Kevin around one leg, Katie the other, and Addie and me wrapped around each other. She finally broke away from me and said, "Let's go home."

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers
1...345678