After the Reunion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to turn half-way again, but she didn't. She turned facing me, and, with her hands in my hair, pulled my head down to her pussy. Ahh, how do I describe that? I buried my face in her and pushed her panties down a little more, out of the way. Kayla was squirming her body, legs apart and pulling me into her. Her soft, smooth pussy lips were wet, almost dripping wet, and my tongue reached out just enough to find the slit between her legs, and I tasted the wet nectar from between her lips. I heard a soft moan, and I was sure it had come from... not Kayla, but Tanya?

It dawns on me, I'm sucking on my beautiful, blonde girlfriend's pussy, I think. She moaned again and this time I was sure I've heard that noise coming from her before. Has it been her all along, I wonder? I didn't waste a lot of time worrying about it, I was horny and wanted more of that pussy in my mouth. But the position we were in, it was almost impossible; her panties were still there, preventing her from opening her legs wide and leaning forward with my arms behind me, I could barely touch her with my tongue. Barely enough to tell how wet she was, even with her pulling my head into her.

I groaned with frustration, wanting my tongue inside her. I sensed that Tanya was as frustrated as I was. I knew there were other noises in the room, but I wasn't conscious of what they were, only the noises coming from me and the beautiful woman whose silky pussy I was trying to invade.

She backed away, leaving me almost gasping for breath and my cock aching for release. The door opened and closed again and I couldn't even think I was so far gone, horny! I thought about those times that Addie had been taken to the edge, then deprived an orgasm; except in her case, it had been seven weeks, then some pretty damned extreme titillation before she'd been allowed to come with Samuel inside her.

I assumed that once again, the other guys were in the same boat I was, a state of punishing frustration.

We waited and waited and waited. I was getting more and more frustrated by the second, listening for the door opening. There was a little shuffling in the room, guys readjusting themselves, squirming around like I was. I mentioned earlier that my little man was poking a hole in the air. Well, that hole was getting bigger by the second, I was sure.

Suddenly, with absolutely no warning, a hand wrapped around me, and there was a bare leg on each side of mine. Shit, they had been in the room the whole time, just watching us suffer! The door opening and closing had just been a ruse. I felt bare nipples against my chest, then my cock-head rubbing up against wet pussy lips. I let out a major, loud groan... which was obviously the wrong thing to do! It all went away, the nipples rubbing against my chest, the hand on my cock, pussy lips, everything. Whoever in hell 'she' was had simply backed away completely.

I sat there, totally helpless and frustrated for the next hour or so; well, maybe a minute, anyway... but a damned long minute! And felt her move back into the same position. This time I clamped my mouth shut tight and held in my groan as I began to feel her lowering herself onto my cock. To say that it felt good would be like saying politicians stretch the truth. No lie, Charlie Brown! I was immensely glad that it was finally poking a hole in something other than air.

She ground down on me and groaned. This groan didn't come from either Tanya or Addie, it was Kayla who had my cock impaled inside her. Her legs were spread wide and she pushed herself down on me, groaning, "Ohh God, Ohh God." Then she pulled my mouth down to her tit and I sucked it in. Kayla had been a major fantasy of mine practically since the first time I'd met her. And the fantasy had only grown since our aborted night in a hotel room several weeks earlier. God, I was so shittin' turned on!

Her hands were around the back of my head pulling me into her breast, moaning out, "Harder, Matt, harder!" I guess Kayla forgot the 'no talking' rule. Maybe under the circumstances, she decided it wasn't so important. Maybe in her excitement, she forgot it even existed. I felt her hands behind my head pulling the knot of the blindfold and it was off. I was looking straight into Kayla's chest, my mouth still wrapped around her left tit.

My cock was buried inside her, her head was thrown back, chest thrust out into my mouth and she started lifting herself up and plunging down on my cock, grinding herself onto me each time. I tried to look around the room and see what the other couples were doing, actually wondering who the other couples were, but Kayla kept me pretty distracted with what she was doing to me.

It was driving me crazy that my arms were tied behind my back. I wanted to wrap them around her and pull her down even harder. She was groaning, I was groaning, and the noises all blended together. I'm sure the others in the room were making noises, too, but I didn't hear anything except Kayla and myself. I did have the presence of mind to at least look around the room. Neither other guy was either blindfolded or had their hands tied down like I did. Maybe they had earlier but weren't when I could see. Tanya was sitting on Ethan's lap, obviously with his cock inside her, their mouths tied together in a passionate kiss.

Addie and Tanner were on the floor, Addie on her hands and knees and Tanner behind her holding her hips and plunging his cock in and out of her.

That was about all I managed to take in with Kayla on my lap. She's the youngest of the group, eight years younger than me and Addie. Her pussy was smooth, tight and hot. She just turned twenty-six. I had thought she was a little older with the maturity she shows managing Addie's biggest store. The brief thought (very brief) went through my mind that I hoped our having sex with her employee and her husband wouldn't affect their professional relationship.

I say 'brief' because about the time that thought entered my mind my climax started to rush up onto me... hard, really hard. I began spurting inside Kayla and apparently my ejaculations set Kayla off as well as her body stiffened and began to shudder, tightening around my cock like a vise, making my orgasm even that much more intense. The thought went through my mind that if this is normal with her, then Ethan is a lucky, lucky man; not that my own wife is any slouch in that department... especially after her six weeks with the Ben-Wa balls inside her.

When Kayla and I came back to earth after our orgasm, we were both wet with sweat and breathing hard. My cock slowly started to shrink inside her until there was actually some blood flowing back up to my brain.

Tanner was still driving in and out of my wife's cunt, which didn't surprise me with the stamina he has, and Ethan and Tanya were still locked together in a madly passionate kiss, their arms wrapped around each other. They weren't fucking any more so I presumed that Ethan had done his deed inside her, but their after-kiss was driving me insanely jealous. How's that for unreasonable?

Kayla, still straddling my lap, was watching her husband intently. I couldn't read her expression, but until the last few days, she was the one who had said she wouldn't be able to watch her husband with another woman. So I was concerned about the emotions that may be going through her head, watching the intensely erotic and intimate encounter between Ethan and the beautiful Tanya. At least she didn't jump up and pull her off of him.

As Kayla started to climb off my lap, Addie began letting out some major groaning noises and pushing herself back onto Tanner. They pulled my attention away from Tanya and Ethan as first Addie, then Tanner went through the throes of a major orgasm. Kayla sat back down on my lap, sideways facing them and put her arm around my neck. The combination of her bare skin against mine again, her bare tit right in front of my face, and watching our spouses started giving rise to my erection all over again.

I know that we had all tried to be somewhat quiet, but I was still glad that our kids were heavy sleepers. Hardly anything woke them once they were asleep.

Watching Tanner pulling his wet, still hard cock out of my wife's pussy didn't do anything to soften my cock, either. Damn, I felt like I could start all over again.

Kayla climbed off my lap and started to go into our bathroom to clean herself up a little when I reminded her, "Uhh, Kayla, my hands?"

She looked back at me and gave a small giggle, "What, something wrong with them?" she teased.

"Umm, not really, but I'd like to be able to use them... please?" Besides, I wasn't averse to seeing that gorgeous naked body and those long legs a few more seconds.

She got a silly expression on her face, like she was contemplating what she should do, and said, "But I kind of like you like that."

I looked at her with the saddest, puppy-dog look that I could muster under the circumstances and she finally relented, stepped back behind me and untied the bandana from around my wrists. I probably could have worked my arms free, but it was a lot more fun making her do it.

Tanya and Addie had both freed themselves of their respective lovers and all three women retreated to the bathroom. I rubbed my wrists, trying to get the circulation back into them, and Ethan scrounged his clothes and started to get dressed.

"We have enough bedrooms for you to spend the night," I told him, hoping they'd stay. I had anticipated they would.

"Love to, but I think we need a little 'alone' time. Besides, I have a showing at nine, so we really need to get home. We'd agreed that we needed to get home before we came. Kayla needs to go into the store, too."

Tanner and I slipped on our undies while Ethan dressed. "You okay? With everything?" I asked him. I understood his need for the 'alone' time with his wife, but I was still concerned. His reasons for leaving were legitimate, but still... I knew they'd never done anything like this before... and I'd just fucked his wife. Well, technically, she'd fucked me, but who's counting trifles? I wanted to tell him how lucky I thought he was but wasn't so sure it was the right thing to say right then.

"I'm fine... if Kayla is," he told me. Then he looked over at Tanner and said, "Your wife is soo sexy!"

Tanner grinned and agreed, saying, "Damned good fuck, too, huh?" He averted his glance to me and said, "Yours, too. What the hell has she done?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about and started to explain the Ben-Wa balls to him when the three girls exited the bathroom, all still naked. I presumed they'd washed some of the cum from between their legs and maybe compared notes the way girls do.

Those three were a sight! There wasn't a set of male eyes in the room that wasn't burning a hole in their bodies. I hadn't even realized it before, but comparing Addie's to the smooth, flat tummies of both Kayla and Tanya, her tummy was finally showing a slight, little baby-bump.

Kayla put on her blouse and skirt, sans any underwear. Damn, she looked good with her nipples bouncing back and forth when she moved. Addie and Tanya slipped on a pair of panties only. Tanya's were Addie's black ones, the sexy ones she'd worn to the strip club that night, or at least just like them. Addie's was a little red thong.

The four of us, dressed in nothing but boxers and the girls in their panties followed Ethan and Kayla into the living room. I wondered if anyone else noticed that the blinds were open and our lights were on so if anyone went past, they'd have a wonderful view into our living room.

Kayla and Ethan hugged us all around. Their hugs were a little longer than we'd normally expect, especially Ethan hugging the nearly-naked Tanya and Adriana.

After they left, Tanya came to me and kissed me, then led me by the hand back into the bedroom. She climbed on the bed and held her arms out, inviting me to join her. This boy ain't no dummy. When a woman like that invites him onto her bed, he goes! We wrapped arms around each other and kissed. I was already hard all over again.

Tanner and Addie followed us into the bedroom, but they skipped past the bed, Addie pulling Tanner's boxers off and leaned up against the wall, supporting herself on her hands. Tanya and I were in our own world, but I did hear Addie tell Tanner, "Lube, nightstand."

Pretty sure Tanya heard, too. She rolled over facing where they were and we spooned together so that we could watch, but not before she pushed her panties off, and I did the same with my boxers.

Addie was leaning against the wall right beside the nightstand, so Tanner barely had to move to get into it. He opened it and found the lube Addie kept there for emergencies, like this one... and also the little leatherette box her vibrator is in, the one that gets bigger and pulses like a cock plunging in and out that she bought in Virginia City. He knew how it worked because Tanya had bought one just like it. Actually, Tanya was the original instigator when they bought them. He took it out of the box, along with the remote and handed the remote to Tanya, not saying a word to her, then set both it and the lube back down on top of the nightstand.

She giggled and whispered to me, "You want it?"

I kind of did, but also thought Tanya would have some fun with it, so told her, just as quietly, "No, you keep it. Have fun."

Tanner returned to Addie, still leaning against the wall with her legs spread apart and nuzzled her neck. He reached around her, pinching a nipple with one hand and pushed her thong down with the other. Addie was shaking with excitement, her voice quivering when she told him, "Hurry, fuck me!"

Tanya lifted her leg over mine and reached between her legs finding my cock and pointed it at her pussy, much like she had the very first time we made love that first time after the strip poker game. I pushed and was inside her, both of us still watching our spouses. When we had made love like this that other night, I was barely inside her before I came. This time, I knew we'd be able to actually make love since I had just come inside Kayla a few minutes earlier.

I knew what Tanner and Adriana were going to do as well. He picked up the little vibrator. Turned off, it wasn't over half-an-inch thick and a couple inches long, with a tiny clit stimulator on one end, but once it was turned on, it became a different thing completely, tripling in thickness with rubbery nubbins all around. The few times she's used it, it drove her wild, vibrating and thrusting in and out up to eight inches of pure sexual pleasure. But she's told me that she can barely feel it until it's turned on.

Tanner pushed the vibrator into Addie's pussy with his fingers, then spent a little time with his fingers up inside her, getting an appreciative groan from her, twisting her pelvis around. "Cock, need your cock inside me," she slurred out. I wondered if she even realized about the vibrator, as slippery as her pussy would be, full of Tanner's cum and her own pussy juices.

He pulled his fingers out of her and pushed them in her mouth to lick clean. Her lips greedily sucked them in, like she was giving them a serious blow-job. Then he pulled them out and spread the lube on two fingers, gently pushing them into Addie's ass up to his knuckles. Addie's face was in a grimace and she was pushing her butt out to get them deeper inside her, at the same time, whimpering, "Cock, want your fucking cock!"

I reached my left arm around Tanya and massaged her tit and nipple with my hand, at the same time as pulling out and plunging my cock back inside her. I heard that sexy, "Ohhh," from her lips and felt her push back against me when my cock was deep inside her.

I held myself inside her while we watched her husband line up his big cock to Adriana's ass and begin to press himself inside her. Addie still tried to suppress her groans because of the kids but we could tell it was hard for her with Tanner pushing his cock inside her inch-by-inch. It was driving me wild, trying to be still while we watched my wife's ass being impaled and listening to her long wail of pleasure.

In my own excitement, I'd almost forgotten about the vibrator inside Addie. I pulled out of Tanya's pussy and shoved back in a couple times, immensely enjoying how hot and slippery her cunt was, then stopped, just feeling her surrounding me.

Tanya was pushing back against me, but she had the presence of mind to look at the remote that was still in her hand. She turned on the vibrator and the plunging mechanism up to about half. Addie's head shot up and she let out a sharp screech of shock, then started with a string of, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Tanner had his hands on her hips and any gentleness that he'd showed earlier was long gone. He was plunging his cock in and out of her ass hard, and Tanya turned the vibrator up to its full maximum, so that it was vibrating, plunging into her eight inches at a time and tickling against her clit, all at the same time as Tanner was fucking her ass.

Addie was whimpering like she was going mad, clawing at the wall and clenching her face into a huge grimace when her body began to shake and shudder and she tried to suppress a scream.

I couldn't take the slow love-making with Tanya any longer either and I sensed she needed more as well. We began fucking each other in earnest. I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her onto her back, pushing her legs over my shoulders and plunged back inside her. She and I bounced on the bed, completely losing track of what was happening with Tanner and Addie. I felt Tawn's body stiffen and tighten around my cock and I completely lost it, ejaculating rope after rope of hot cum as deep inside her as I could get.

When our breathing slowed enough to become aware of our surroundings, Addie was crumpled on the floor, curled up in a ball, her hands between her legs on her pussy, still wailing and Tanner was frantically looking for the remote to shut off the vibrator. We found it on the opposite side of the bed where Tanya had inadvertently tossed it, apparently when I rolled her onto her back.

Once it was finally off, it took Addie several minutes to calm down and stop her groaning. Note to self: Kind of important to not lose the remote when it's turned on high!

When everything had calmed and we were all back amongst the conscious living, Tanya and I snuggled together under the covers on one side of our king-bed and Tanner and Adriana on the other side. In a matter of minutes, I was dead to the world.

Saturday morning, Sept 30, 2028

I woke up completely disoriented. I had slept on the right side of our bed, with Addie on the left, for the last ten years. Somehow, that morning I was on the left side and I didn't understand why. Addie wasn't in bed, either, adding to the mystery of why I was on the wrong side. It took me lying there several seconds to piece together what had happened the night before and why I was on the wrong side, alone in my own bed, stark naked.

It finally dawned on me that I had slept with Tanya and made love with her the night before while Tanner and Addie's toy were fucking my wife. God, that realization didn't do anything to help alleviate my morning-wood problem.

Neither did seeing my wife and Tanya sitting at the dining table. Addie was wearing her satin robe and Tanya, a blue, button-up shirt... with obviously nothing underneath it. Tanner was on the opposite side of the table, just taking in the view. All three had cups and I couldn't mistake the skunky smell of coffee, ugh, gross!

Neither Addie or I drink the stuff, but we had it there for guests, grudgingly. We're tea or hot chocolate people. In case you didn't get the drift, I hate the smell of coffee. I think it smells like a ripe skunk.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," my wife greeted me. "We didn't think you'd ever wake up."

123456...8