After the Reunion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Addie and I had had enough of Chutes and Ladders to last the next two weeks, hopefully, at least until tomorrow, Addie asked, "Anyone for Mickey D's?" Anything to get out of another hour climbing ladders and sliding down chutes!

Both kids jumped up and headed toward the door. I silently mouthed to Addie, "Why didn't you do that an hour ago?"

Later, after we had tucked the kids into bed and read them each a story; I read the Brer Rabbit story to Kevin and Addie part of the Princess Bride to Katie.

Addie started to head toward our bedroom; I took her hand and stopped her. "Hon, really want to talk about this thing in Kennewick. Are you really serious?"

"I..."

"No, wait, before you answer," I interrupted her, "I need to say something first... I know I've pushed you into doing things you probably didn't want to do, like Jonah the first time, Daryl," God, I'll never forget how I screwed that up! "Even that second trip to Sacramento, I decided for you. I guess you know I do want you to do this, but not unless you want to... so, if you're not really into it, if you don't really want it... and you know it's totally your decision, I don't want you to do it." There, I said it. She needed to know.

We sat on the couch. "Sweet, first, you know I love you and nothing will ever change that, right?"

I nodded.

"Okay, then, yes, it excites me. I think about meeting this guy and what might happen... and it turns me on. I haven't actually dated a guy, except you, since before I met Tanner. So yeah, I want to... but you know it would be a lot different than Jonah... or Samuel?"

"I know. This will be different. And exciting, for both of us. But I trust you, and I want you to do it."

She leaned forward, kissing me, "I love you," she whispered in my ear. "But if you ever want me to stop... just say so, okay?"

I grinned at her, "I hope the guy's even better than Michelle says."

Just a four, short months ago, Adriana and I were a perfectly happy, monogamous couple with exactly zero thoughts about anything different. Now, we had just agreed to her dating a man she hadn't even met yet, with the full intention of their relations being sexual, VERY sexual. I shivered in anticipation!

Addie and I climbed into bed with my imagination working overtime. She wore one of her short, silk nightshirts to bed, no panties. As my hand was rubbing her bare butt underneath it, I remarked, "Mmm, I like that." It was one she hadn't worn in a long time but was one of my favorites.

"So did Robert last night,"

"You took that with you over there last night?"

"Mmhmm, I did... and he seemed quite impressed... well, at least the important part of him certainly seemed impressed."

I unbuttoned the top two buttons, just enough that I could push it aside and nibble on a nipple. "Did he do this?"

She groaned, running her hand through my hair, "And a lot more."

Unfortunately, while my mind may have been engrossed in what I was doing, my little man was not. After his heavy workload of the two previous nights, he seemed to have been 'petered out'.

"And your Kennewick boyfriend?"

"Do you want me to let him? First date?" as she nibbled on my ear then kissed the corner of my mouth, moving her lips solidly over mine and pressing her tongue through my lips. "I did this with Robert last night, too," she whispered, then pressed her lips back against mine. "And a LOT more." Then the coup-de-grace, "He really, really liked my pussy."

She sat up, straddling my waist and my stiffening little man, then lowered her wet cunt onto it, flexing those pussy muscles. Then looking straight into my eyes with her pelvis tight against mine, "You never answered me, do you want me to?"

My stiff cock inside her was already giving her the answer. "Well?" she insisted.

Her silk shirt was draped across her hips, the top two buttons still undone and my hands were over it on her hips rubbing up and down. "Should I or not?"

I groaned, the sensations and the lust flowing through me, her tight, hot, silky cunt enmeshed around my now-hard cock, "I... I... Yes, I want him to suck your tits..."

She slid up and down on me, grinding down and tightening and releasing her vagina, "Good, because I want to, too."

Then she fucked me, draining me of every last drop of cum that I had no idea could still be inside me.

I woke up in the middle of the night, sort of, and remembered, Shit, the pictures! I wanted to look at the pictures last night.

The next morning, we woke up on our own sides of the bed. Addie groaned herself awake, then stumbled into the bathroom for her morning shower. I lay in bed remembering something but not sure what it was. Then it came to me.

Addie came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and sat down at her makeup desk to make herself beautiful. She really didn't need to do that, but she's a woman; she thinks it's necessary. I'll admit it sure as hell doesn't hurt!

While she was working on her makeup, she asked me, "You still want what we talked about last night?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about, "Uhuh, you?"

"Yeah, if it's okay with you, I'll call Michelle today."

I've mentioned before how much I love watching Addie putting on her makeup. I imagined briefly that she was doing it for a date with this other guy. "Call her," I told her.

When she finished her makeup, I casually commented, sitting on the edge of the bed, "Hon, you got a box in the mail last Friday. From Jonah."

That piqued her interest, cocking her head, "What was it?"

I climbed off the bed and retrieved it out of my top dresser drawer, "Don't know. It's addressed to you. I didn't open it," handing it to her. Addie's hands were shaking as she tore off the brown packing paper. It was a little cardboard box. She tore that open and inside was a little wooden box about six inches by two inches by two inches. She opened the lid and inside was the dildo he had put inside her that hard-core night inside the cage.

It didn't look nearly as intimidating as it had that other night when she was helpless; suspended off that glass floor and tied with her legs pulled apart. "Just for fun, why don't you put it in today?"

She held it up; four or five inches long, rounded hook on one end, it didn't look like much. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Sure, why not? Promise, I won't do anything with it."

She turned her chair facing the other way, spread her legs apart, fumbled between her legs just a moment, then turned back around. "Okay. Remember, you promised."

1...345678