After the Reunion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you have it, you were there that night," she looked around the table, specifically at me, "well most of you, anyway."

She looked over toward Adriana, "You know I hated you that night, didn't you?"

Addie looked surprised and started to say something when Michelle went on, "Not really, but you did something that made me so horny I almost couldn't stand it... I was already almost out of my mind horny, Jeremy lost the hand and I suggested some punishment to you, and you turned around and made him suck my tits for a minute... God, I needed to fuck but couldn't! I spent the rest of the game waiting for a chance to get even with you." Addie was giggling at this story. "That was why I made you sit on Tanner's lap, making out with him for two minutes with his cock buried all the way in your pussy, driving you out of your mind."

Damn, I was glad I asked for a private booth! I had heard part of that story, but sure not all of it.

"As a matter of fact," she said, "I'm not so sure that was enough. I'm almost still mad. Maybe we should make you and him do it again later for five or ten minutes."

Tanya changed the subject, asking, "What about Belinda? How did you meet her?"

Michelle smiled, "I guess she was a bonus, just an accident. We were going back to my hotel, but we were both hungry so we stopped at the only restaurant we could find open, Shari's. Belinda was our waitress... probably nothing would have happened, except when we were almost ready to leave, Jeremy got the text with the video Tanner had taken." She paused a little bit, that incredible smile on her face, "We were both a little shocked... but pretty turned on, too... Belinda just happened to stop and ask if we needed anything more. Jeremy hid the phone, but a minute later I asked her if she could sit with us a minute."

"She said she had a few minutes and sat down. I took the phone from Jeremy and showed it to Belinda, hitting play. It was pretty... umm... graphic... and I didn't know how she'd take it, maybe even call the police on us... but she didn't, she liked it."

"After we left, I suggested to Jeremy that he should stop later and ask her for a date," that smile beamed again, "I guess he did."

"And they're still together, happy as a couple can be," Tanya said. She went on, "What you did for Jeremy... I don't even know what to say about it... you changed his life. He was so different after that night... like he enjoyed everything about life, then he started going out with this girl and all we knew was that she was a waitress he'd met."

Michelle's face was beaming even more than before, "I knew he was dating her. I saw him one time a couple months later and she was at his house... he was so smart, what's he doing now? I think Belinda was going to Nursing School, right?"

"She's a nurse supervisor at Seattle Children's Hospital, and Jeremy works at Boeing on some super-secret project. I don't think even Belinda knows what it is, but I know it's pretty intense," Tanya said.

I suggested that maybe we'd better look at our menus before Alessandro comes back and offers himself for our ladies' dining pleasure.

I remember ordering the 'Lasagna Al Forno' the other time we were here and intended to order it again, best lasagna I've ever eaten.

While we waited for lover-boy to return and take our order, Michelle asked what we do. "Matt and I own four stores, one in Ontario and three in Idaho. I'd love to show you the store in Boise." and directed the same question back at Michelle, "What about you two?"

Robert answered, "I am so proud of my wife. Back when all of that occurred, she was an executive assistant at an attorney's office where she'd worked for almost twenty years. Since then, she went to law school in Yakima and six years ago passed the Bar Exam and is now a practicing attorney with her own law office." It was obvious how proud he was of his wife.

Wow, I was impressed, "What kind of attorney?"

"Criminal defense, I try to be pretty choosy what cases I take; either if I'm convinced they're innocent or just made a mistake, a momentary lapse of judgement. I try to stay away from the scumbags out there... and no, not a single murder case yet." I was guessing that smile alone could likely get her a 'not guilty' verdict. "Lots of divorces, too. Do you know what the most common reason is for a couple divorcing? ... Dishonesty. Not being able to trust each other, usually after infidelity, but most often it's the lying and lack of trust that splits them up." She looked at her husband, "That's why Robert and I have always been honest with each other, sharing everything... if more couples had that openness, it would cut divorce rates so much!"

She turned her attention back to Addie, "I'd love to see your store, Adriana, tomorrow? But what about you two?" she asked of T&T.

Tanner answered, "I'm a landscape architect and Tanya's an interior designer," then with a smile on his face, added, "and maybe something else coming up shortly if we can convince her of it."

Tanya's face turned very noticeably red.

"You have my curiosity up, what might that be?" Michelle asked.

Just then, Alessandro returned and asked if we'd decided what to order, bowing once again and addressing our ladies as 'signore sexy' and giving a broad smile to all of us. The others ordered miscellaneous stuff with funny sounding names that I had no idea what they were, and I ordered my Lasagna Al Forno. Alessandro complimented us on our excellent choices, asked if we needed any more to drink and said he would bring more bread. I don't think the man knew how to be anything but a lothario. Damn good waiter, though.

After he left, Michelle asked again what Tanner had meant about 'something different'.

Tanya answered, "I got an email a few days ago from Playboy asking me to model for a pictorial article of professional women."

Michelle's and Robert's eyes both widened. "Wow, I can see why they'd want you... you're so beautiful. You remind me of someone, but I can't think who," Michelle said.

"Bo Derek?" I asked.

"Yess! Exactly, you look so much like she did in that movie. I remember that swimsuit scene, probably about the most beautiful woman on earth... and that could have been you in that scene... I never saw it that other time we met, but I do now, you've changed so much since then."

Tanya was blushing like crazy, her face so red. She looked around the booth and said, "I guess I've thought about it and I think I'll do it. They want some more pictures first, though."

Robert said, "I have my Fuji and I do take some wedding photos. I'd love to take some for you."

Tanya looked around at her husband, who had a huge smile on his face, "Sounds wonderful to me," he said. "You're coming back to Matt and Adriana's after dinner, I assume, aren't you?"

Robert and Michelle both nodded that they were. I was looking forward to this, maybe getting Tanya naked? It might even lead to some other ladies getting the same way. A man can hope!

I'd been curious all evening, with Michelle talking about what she'd done with Jeremy and the hint that there might have been more (i.e. a 'long story'), and it made me think that Robert must be a lot like me, enjoying his wife with other men. I wanted to hear what he had to say about it, so I asked, "Robert, can you tell us about yourself a little, I'm really curious what you thought about Michelle and Jeremy?"

He thought a minute or so before he started to answer, "Have you ever thought about Adriana with other men? Maybe even seen her with another man?" Uh yeah! But I guess he wouldn't know about our last few months. All the eyes at the booth were on him, waiting, "Anyway, Michelle knows it's the most exciting thing in the world for me to see her making love with someone. Jeremy was special. He was a kid, a virgin that Michelle showed how to be a man. That thought of her with him drove me wild," then he laughed, "I remember their first time, on his birthday, she set her cell phone up so I could watch... then it went black and quiet... and I about went out of my mind."

Michelle laughed, "A little goof on my part."

"It about blew me away when that happened." He paused a bit, "Then there was Brett, one of her lovers. She was going on a cruise with him, going to be gone for a month, rich guy, so damn good-looking, and I was scared to death, but couldn't make myself stop her. I wanted her to go as bad as she did. Then that night after she left, I talked to her on the phone after she got to the hotel at the Miami Airport. Brett made her give up her phone and I wasn't going to be able to contact her for the whole month. I never told Michelle... but I panicked. I wanted her to come home, whatever it took, I couldn't do it, let her go with him... but then it was a whole minute too late. She'd given her cell phone to the hotel and they wouldn't let me talk to her. There wasn't a thing I could do, except sit on my bed and sob that I knew I'd lost her."

Michelle was staring into his eyes, tears falling from her own, "I never knew, honey, you never told me."

And naturally, that was when Alessandro brought us food. I'm sure he wondered why one of his beautiful ladies was sitting at his table, crying, but he never let on. He just cheerfully gave each of us our dishes, smiling broadly for the ladies. Michelle dried her tears with her napkin and all was well again, until after he left and Robert started again.

"By the time you were home it was old news, so I didn't see any reason to tell you. I wouldn't have now, except it just kind of came out... anyway, the trip took a little longer than we expected and toward the end I got panicky again. Before we agreed for her to go, I had called a woman Brett gave us her number for a reference. I still had her number, so called her again. She suggested I fly to Chicago, where they were then, and pretend to be her boyfriend."

He paused his story to let us all try our food for a little bit, but I know I was more interested in his story, even though I LOVE that lasagna! What he said sounded so much like how I was feeling when Addie went to Sacramento with Jonah and Samuel, except that was only a weekend. I can't even imagine what it would be like for a month!

"Anyway, I get to Chicago and met Kristen, my 'girlfriend', and we go to their house. Michelle didn't know I was coming and I imagine it was quite a shock when she saw me and I was introduced as Kristen's boyfriend." Michelle was watching him intently, telling this, and he was laughing. "We've never really talked about any of this before tonight. I don't know why, but we hadn't."

"There Michelle was, Brett's lover, his mistress, and she couldn't let on that all of a sudden her husband had shown up. That weekend was probably the scariest and most exciting I've ever had. Brett was totally infatuated with Michelle and she was with him as well... Michelle has this thing... when she's with a guy, she's his, totally. And she was with Brett. They flirted, made out, fucked," he looked around, "I can say that word, can't I?"

We all laughed and said that yeah, he could say it.

"Anyhow, being there with Brett so infatuated with Michelle and not knowing her husband was there was the hottest thing ever. Saturday, we went out and watching them making out on the dance floor, then her blow-job on the ride home was so hot. Of course, the thing that made it all even hotter was the little fact that Michelle and I hadn't made love for two-and-a-half months by then... and that night, Michelle finally told me that she was coming home."

When he finished his story, Michelle was holding his hand tightly. "So there you have it, the scary and not knowing is so hot!"

"We met him after that and he never knew I was Michelle's husband, but that's a whole 'nother story."

After he finished, he directed the same question at me, "Okay Matt, is there a story between you and Adriana? Something that scares you? Maybe a fantasy?"

Wow, maybe I shouldn't have opened my mouth in the first place! I guess turnabout is fair game. "I didn't know about Adriana and Tanner until we went to their college reunion last June. I don't think it was intentional, it just kind of came out, then about the strip poker game back in college. That was when Adriana started talking about this 'mystery woman' she called Amber.

"That was the name I used sometime back then," Michelle said.

Anyway, since that night, our life has gotten really crazy and, yeah, I discovered I like her being with guys." I didn't know how much I should admit, but just stumbled ahead, "What you said about being there with Michelle and another guy, him not knowing her husband was there, that idea really turns me on. I think I'd love her to have a boyfriend that doesn't even know I exist and I could watch him with her... maybe someone that I was a little afraid of." God, that sounds weird to me! Addie was staring at me like I'd lost my mind. Maybe she was thinking of Daryl.

"I don't know how that'd ever happen, though. I know there's a guy in Ontario that wants her, but he's too serious. I made one of the biggest idiotic mistakes of my life with him and can't ever do that again, but if it was the right situation, it'd really turn me on." There, I said it! Can't take it back, either. Not Samuel, either, that just seems too weird.

"And what about you, Adriana, do you share your man, too?" Michelle asked her.

She nodded, "Uhuh, I have. It's hot seeing him with a girl." Then she added, "I get really jealous, though. Doesn't seem fair, but I do."

We were situated in a round booth, boy-girl, boy-girl; Robert on the outside, then Michelle, me, Addie, Tanner, and Tanya on the opposite end. Michelle leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised and tentative at first, until she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue rubbing against my lips, so I opened my mouth and then she really started kissing me and I kissed her back, just as ardently. Her hand went behind my neck and I was in sexual heaven! God, the woman can kiss! Her kiss is just as incredible as her smile.

She finally broke away, breathing hard and with her lips only a couple inches from mine, whispered just loud enough for all of us to hear, "I'll bet you'd just love to find out how wet I am right now!"

My cock was so damned hard!

Alessandro had picked that minute to fill our water glasses. He would have seen that kiss and heard Michelle's question. My guess is that he was glad to be wearing that apron. Maybe the reason he wore it didn't have a thing to do with food stains.

Michelle's next statement was the one that really shocked the hell out of me, "I know someone... I could make that happen if you both were serious."

I glanced beside me at my wife, who was staring with her mouth open in shock, and Michelle asked Adriana, "You want to meet a cute guy who I know would likely knock your socks off? ... and blow your husband's mind?"

She hesitated to answer,

"I, uh, I... don't know, maybe." She looked straight at me, seeing the expectant look on my face, "I don't know, it sounds dangerous."

"And exciting, for both of us," I said. There was no doubt how my 'lower brain' would answer for her.

"Robert used to use an analogy," Michelle said, "swimming close to a waterfall; the closer to the edge of the waterfall you swim, the more exhilarating it is. The roar of the water, the current picking up speed, the fear from losing yourself going over, finding that point where you can barely keep up and not go over is the most electrifying, thrilling feeling ever. That's what I'm suggesting to you both, an affair with this guy I think would thrill Adriana beyond belief; not just sex, but the whole dating, romance and seduction before the sex... and then hoping she can pull back just at the very crest of the waterfall. And Matt, you get to watch it happen, seeing her excitement, her lust, maybe even falling in love if she gets too close to the waterfall."

"What it comes down to, Matt, is that you get the chance to really show Adriana how much you love her and how much you trust her. She gets the chance to turn both of you on like you can't even imagine. I know, because Robert and I, both of us have been at the edge of that waterfall and when you trust each other, there's nothing else in the world like it. It's entirely different than just having a lover."

I thought about Jonah... and Samuel. Both were good fucks for Addie; maybe that's the understatement of the century, and I was afraid of Samuel briefly, but he wasn't ever going to take Addie. It was just lust between them. What Michelle was talking about is completely different... and my cock was hard as... shit, I didn't even know 'hard as what', but damned hard thinking about what she was suggesting. It was almost making me shake with excitement, watching another guy seducing my wife like that.

Addie was shaking her head, "I don't think so, Michelle, I don't see how I could do that to Matt. I love him too much to risk that." From the look on her face, though, I knew she wanted to meet this mystery guy

Michelle smiled, "That's the reason it would work, Adriana, because you love your husband. But I'm not going to push you, it's only an offer to rock your world. You can tell me if you change your mind."

I don't know what I'd been expecting at this dinner, but it was turning out different than I'd imagined... especially when I felt a hand on my groin and knew whose hand it wasn't... as both of Addie's hands were above the table.

We had actually been trying to eat, but with all the rather 'illuminating' conversation, that had turned into a slow process.

"Tanner," Michelle started, "we haven't heard from you. What's your big fantasy?" He was probably afraid to answer!

"I've been thinking about it for the last several days, that Playboy thing. I think it'd be so hot to see Tawn's picture in that magazine."

I reminded him, "You know, it'll be a lot more than just in the magazine. There'll probably be a bigger spread on their website with a lot more pictures."

He grinned. I would too, I'd love to see Adriana's pictures where people could see her, all of her. I doubt it'd happen, though, as pretty and sexy as she is, she doesn't have that extra something that Tanya does. Not only does Tanya have an absolutely perfectly curved body, but she has that 'Bo Derek' face. And I'm not being cruel or degrading to Addie, just honest. Other women have a body as good as Tanya, but I've never seen another woman with a face like hers. Even Addie said that if Tanya was the World Series winner, she'd be the Little League champion. I think Samuel and the people in that strip club in Sacramento might beg to differ, though.

Addie is prettier than Michelle in my opinion, although, like I said, her smile makes up for it. Well, the rest of her ain't bad either! Of course, I haven't seen the rest of her body... yet. She's older but still sexy as hell. On a scale of one to ten, I give Michelle 9 , Addie ten, and Tanya a fifteen. Tanner is the only one of us guys that can even come close to matching our women.

We spent the next half hour eating. It was a consensus that their food is superb. Michelle mentioned a little Italian restaurant in Richland, Monterosso's, that was outstanding, also; an old railroad dining car.

Toward the end of dinner, Michelle asked, "You saw my picture at the Honey Bunzz. Were you there watching, or...?"

Addie and Tanya smiled. "We weren't 'just' watching," Addie answered, "I'd been doing 'pole dancing' exercise and wanted to see what the real thing was like. Took a bit to convince Tawns to take her clothes off, though," she laughed. Hmm, she didn't mention that it wasn't her first time or that it wasn't her last, either, not by a hell of a lot, it wasn't her last!

"I remember my first time. I was there with a new boyfriend." She looked up and I saw a look on her face we hadn't seen before, "It was hot! I actually came on the stage."

1...345678