After the Reunion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie nodded, she knew the feeling so well. "Did you ever fuck on stage?"

She laughed, "No, but I wanted to. Unfortunately, it wasn't legal... think I might have gone a little past legal anyway, but not that far... you?"

Addie nodded, "I did, after no sex for six weeks. Pretty intense, a story for another time."

We finished eating, I think all of us were ready for something considerably different. Alessandro brought our check and a bottle of 'limoncello'. All of us except Addie had a little glass of it; sweet lemony, very alcoholic. I guess Addie could drive us home.

I paid the check for our dinner; Tanner and Robert split the tip, thirty dollars each. As we left, Alessandro kissed each of our women on their cheeks and said, "Buonanotte donne sexy. Per favore ritorna." I think Addie, Tanya, and Michelle wanted to take him home with us.

Robert and Michelle followed us to our house. Like the night before, I didn't have any idea what to expect. When we walked in the door, Tanner suggested, "Anyone want to watch a home movie? I just happened to bring a good one with us."

He went straight to his laptop case and dug it out, hooking his HDMI up to our eighty-inch TV. Addie asked who would like something to drink and got the diet cokes and ice tea we asked for, except Michelle; apparently, she likes wine. We keep a couple of bottles in the house, hoping that they won't go stale. They could as far as I'm concerned, ugh! Why waste good grapes?

We sat on the couch, Michelle on my right, Tanya on my left and Robert next to her; Addie and Tanner on the loveseat. "Everyone ready?" Tanner asked. I think we all knew what 'home movie' he had on his laptop.

We were right. There was a younger, very naked Michelle on her hands and knees on the floor of a small room, with a young, blond-haired kid behind already pistoning his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh God," Michelle said, "I haven't seen this for so long!"

As we watched the sexy woman on the screen screaming, "Harder, Jeremy, harder!" Michelle scooted her dress up a little higher and took my right hand, placing it between her legs on her inner thigh, just below her panties. Who was I, a very horny male, that would ignore such an obvious invitation? She was squirming her waist, her legs open and inviting, so my hand just naturally drifted those few inches up to feel the outside of those... soaked, satiny panties!

Tanya, mood spoiler, asked, "Michelle, I've always wondered... how old were you?"

My fingers were just about to delve underneath her panties, all of their own volition, totally outside my control, "Forty," then under her breath, "don't be bashful, Matt."

Oh God, my cock was so hard! If that wasn't an invitation to finger-fuck, I've never heard one! Then it dawned on me... forty... twelve years ago. This sexy woman was fuckin' fifty-two? No fuckin' way!

My fingers found their way underneath those tiny, wet panties. She moaned when my two fingers rubbed just on the inside of her bare pussy lips. Then her lips were on mine again, like in the restaurant, except maybe even more demanding.

She pulled her lips away a couple inches, "Will your wife be okay if I fuck you?"

I glanced over at Addie and Tanner. Tanner was on the floor, his head under her dress, a little pair of panties dangling on one leg, caught on her heel, legs spread apart. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's fine with it."

"Good," as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, squeezing her hand around me. My eyes were closed, lying back on the couch when I heard Michelle screaming. I opened my eyes and there on the TV, she was in the throes of a massive orgasm, the camera zoomed in on her face, then on where Jeremy's cock was deep inside her pumping out his cum; then he collapsed on top of her.

"God, that was hot!"

I heard the real-life, hand-around-my-cock, Michelle say, "There's another, you haven't seen it yet."

Tanner had come out from underneath my wife's dress, his lips still wet with her juices. A few seconds later, the next video started, the one of Tanner fucking my twenty-year-old Adriana, that Addie and I had seen the night we got home from Reno. She was naked lying on her side on Tanner's bed in a seductive pose; one hand on her hip, the other with three fingers being sucked in and out of her sexy mouth.

Then Tanner entered the picture, pushing her legs over his shoulders and boring his mouth into her pussy. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the young, sexy couple on the TV. This was the second time I'd seen it, but it was affecting me just like the first time.

They fucked, first with her on her back, legs over Tanner's shoulders; then Adriana on her hands and knees like Jeremy and Michelle. It was a stark reminder of the intense affair that Addie and Tanner had had in college. Michelle, beside me, was watching in rapt attention. I glanced over at the present day Tanner and Adriana; they were kissing, passionately, with Tanner's lips that would have been still wet with her pussy juices and Addie's hands cupping his face. God, the jealousy ripped through me, seeing my wife in such a passionate embrace with Tanner, especially while watching the stark reminder of their long college affair.

On the couch beside us, Robert was sucking one of Tanya's tits in his mouth. Her dress was down around her waist, both her tits bare and thrust out, one deep in Robert's mouth.

If I hadn't had two orgasms the night before, Michelle's soft hand on my cock and the visual stimulation, especially my wife and Tanner, both past and present, would have brought on another.

The video ended, mercifully. I wouldn't have been able to take much more. Robert had torn his lips away from Tanya's breast and they were both watching when young Adriana Hall screamed with Tanner's cock deep inside her.

The four of us on the couch were quiet for a moment, taking in what we'd just seen, a young woman, my future wife, in the throes of passion and no idea she was being filmed. My cock was sticking out the front of my pants, hard as stone; my heart pounding in my chest, both from the jealousy and anticipation of what was to come. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by a woman twenty years older.

Michelle watched her husband with Tanya a few moments, then said, "Babe, why don't you get your camera and get those pics of Tanya?"

He glanced at Tanya for her okay and she nodded. "Camera's in the car, be right back."

Tanya started to pull her dress back up, but I noticed that one of her nipples was much more distended than the other, the one Robert had been sucking on. Trying to be ever helpful, I pointed it out and offered to sacrifice myself in order to rectify the problem, leaning over and taking her left nipple in my mouth and sucking her breast in deep.

Tanya moaned and ran her hands through the hair on the back of my head. God, her titty felt good in my mouth, but I tried to remember my goal and concentrated my efforts on sucking her nipple. I tried not to enjoy it as it was purely for photogenic motives. It didn't work. Well, the sucking worked for its purpose but trying not to enjoy it didn't.

By the time Robert returned from his car with his Fuji, Tanya's nipples were evenly distended and she'd pulled her dress back on. He mounted his flash with some kind of big white thing on it and tilted it toward the ceiling. "Diffused bounce flash," he said, "it's much better."

First, he took some pictures of Tanya, fully dressed, then each of the women in their dresses and some of all the women together. He used the gas stove and stone hearth/stone wall for the backdrop. Even though it was already plenty warm, I turned the stove's thermostat up to get the ambiance of the burning stove in the pictures.

I wanted to see them, but he said we had to wait until we were finished.

He mounted his camera on his tripod and we posed with all six of us, the guys standing behind our wives. He had a remote trigger in his pocket with a five-second delay, just enough time to trigger it, pose nicely, then pull dresses up and expose panties. Except in Addie's case, it wasn't panties being exposed. When we looked at them later, there were a couple with nice poses... no hands pinching boobs, no panties or bare pussies, etc. After all, we WERE all mature adults.

Then the time had come for the pictures we were all anxiously awaiting. Tanner, Addie, Michelle and I all sat down and watched as Tanya slowly slipped her dress off. Addie sat on Tawns' husband's lap, one of his hands inside her dress, probably with fingers inside more of her the way she was squirming. Michelle invited one of my hands to do the same inside her very wet pussy.

Robert snapped pictures as the dress came off, with an occasional picture toward the audience on the couch. When her dress was off, he asked her to wait while he got a chair from the kitchen, asking her to sit to take off her panties.

She sat, her butt scooted out just a little and slowly slipped her panties off while Robert was down on his knees off to her side, clicking away.

I was almost disappointed when he asked her to take off her heels and stockings. They were just so damned sexy! But these pictures were for a different purpose than just our enjoyment. Not that we didn't enjoy!

He snapped away as she rolled each of her stockings down her legs. Damn, I thought, every one of those would be a masterpiece.

Once she was fully nude, he had her sit in the chair, one leg drawn up onto the chair so that her knee covered her breasts, an arm dangling over her lower leg and her other arm on her knee framing her face. God, between having my hand between the legs of the woman beside me and watching Tanya posing, my libido was completely through the roof.

Robert suggested a pose sitting on the kitchen island. He helped her up; I'm sure that was an unpleasant task, putting his hands on Tanya's naked body, lifting her up to the countertop. He had her cross her legs, lean back on her arms, with her head back and hair hanging free behind her. God, every movement the girl made was sexy!

"There are two more poses I want," he said, "does anyone have a really transparent blouse, shirt, camisole or something like that?"

"I think I have exactly what you want," Addie said. She went into our bedroom and a moment later brought out the same blouse that she'd worn that night to Jonah's birthday dinner. I didn't know she had brought it home. It's red but totally sheer. Apparently, it was legal to wear out in California, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be here in Idaho without at least a bra underneath it.

"Need panties for this one, too. Something matching." I thought this photo session was a lot more than Tanya expected. All she wanted was a couple to send to Playboy. She wasn't complaining, though. Addie retreated to the bedroom again, returning with a pair of very, very sexy, sheer, red panties. Tanya put them on, then the blouse. I said it before, but I'll say it again - God, she was hot!

Robert had us turn the lights way down low and he set his flash to underexpose, then had Tanya looking down, her hair hanging down in front of one shoulder, buttoning the blouse. It didn't do a thing to conceal her luscious tits with hard nipples poking a hole through the thin material.

"One last pose and I'm done, unless there's something you want," Robert said. "On the bed."

He had us get out the soft comforter instead of the bedspread that was on it, then rumpled it up so it looked soft and 'slept in'; then had Tanya unbutton the blouse, leaving it a couple inches open, just covering her tits, with one knee bent, one arm stretched out above her head and her other hand between her legs reaching underneath her panties. "Curl those fingers a bit, Tanya. You know what to do..."

She did. Three fingers curled up inside her pussy and she moaned. The panties were sheer enough to show exactly what she was doing.

"You do this for a living?" Addie asked him. Tanya's eyes were closed and she had that wanton, highly aroused look on her face. The rest of us were pretty damned 'highly aroused', too. The sexual tension in the room was completely through the roof.

"Nah, just a hobby; wedding pictures, a few graduation shots, things like that, but never anything like this... never had this much fun before, either!" He moved around Tanya, asking her to make little adjustments in her pose; you know, like those fingers a little deeper inside her pussy, her squirming pelvis and those moans on her face. Crap, I'd love to see THESE pictures on Playboy's website and in the magazine.

When Robert finished, Michelle lay down on the bed next to Tanya and their lips met. "God, I wanted to do this that other night," Tanya moaned.

"Me too," as their soft lips were joined together. One of Michelle's hands pushed aside Tanya's sheer blouse and cupped her breast, pinching her nipple.

"Get that dress off," Tanya ordered, breathlessly.

Michelle sat up, slipped her dress down off her upper body, then scooted it out from under herself, along with her panties and unsnapped her bra. Did I mention that this woman is fifty-two-years-old? No F-U-C-K-I-N-G way! Her tits and nipples are perky; maybe a little sag, but sure as hell, not fifty-two-friggin'-years-worth!

Michelle crawled over her, sucking a nipple into her mouth getting another loud groan from Tanya. She scooted up Tawns' body and threw a leg over her, continuing to scoot up until her bare pussy was over Tawns' mouth and lowered herself. God, I was about to cream my pants! Tanner and Robert, watching their wives, had to be about out of their minds as well, although Robert was having so damned much fun with his camera. I hoped to hell he'd share these pictures!

Michelle was pushing her cunt down on Tawns' mouth, who was stroking her own tit, moaning and her fingers pushing in and out of her cunt.

Then Addie couldn't stop herself. She got into the picture, pulling Tawns' panties down and crawling between her legs. When Addie's lips first touched Tawn's pussy, there was a loud, muffled, "Mmff," type noise coming from Tawns.

Shit, now I was sure I was going to lose it! Thank God for the night before or I would have long before this. Looking back, why the hell didn't any of the three of us (as in ME) finish off this little chain with a cock deep inside my wife while she was sucking the juices out of Tanya? I guess because we were so mesmerized, watching these three women.

Then it was over. Michelle moved off of Tanya and Addie moved up and kissed her, grinding their pussies together just momentarily, before she, too, climbed off the bed. Tawns lay there a moment trying to catch her breath, and Michelle finally spoke, "I'm so fuckin' horny! I need to fuck!"

"God, yes!" Tanya agreed. Her lips were still wet from Michelle's pussy juices.

I know how Addie felt; she was stripping her dress off. Absolutely nothing underneath.

Michelle took my hand and once we were back in the living room, she suggested, "Now that we're all... in the mood, how about a little game?"

We all looked at her expectantly, "Remember what I had Tanner and Adriana do at the strip poker game? Let's all do the same, last one to lose control and start fucking or comes wins." She went on, "Whatever position we want, just the cock buried all the way, no coming, and no movement; anything else is fair game. Change positions if we need to."

God, I thought, is the woman completely out of her mind? I can't do that! A touch of my cock would undoubtedly make me blow and this woman wants us inside that warm, soft, cuddly place and not come. No fuckin' way!

"We need pillows on the floor." Addie went in our bedroom, then the guest room and brought out eight pillows.

The three women were naked and horny. I wasn't naked but was damned horny! I took my shirt off, then undid my belt, the button on my slacks and pushed the slacks and boxers to the floor, letting my little man stick straight out. The other guys were naked at roughly the same time.

Tanner, the idiot, asked, "What does the winner win?"

The rest of us looked at him like the freakin' idiot he was, "What the hell, Tanner, what do you think they win?" his wife asked him.

Addie made another suggestion, "Let's make it interesting, How about something different, the loser sleeps alone the rest of the night."

Oh shit! No way, I was about to burst already! I looked at the others and they were already nodding, so I didn't feel like I could object.

"That okay with everyone?" Tanya asked, "Don't want anyone saying they didn't agree."

We all voiced our agreement, but, crap, I didn't want to sleep alone!

We paired off, Michelle with me, Tanya with Robert and Addie with Tanner. "This isn't fair," I complained, pointing to Tanner and Addie, "they've done it before. The rest of us are all new."

"Oh, don't worry," Addie laughed, smiling at Tanner, "it won't be unfair at all."

Michelle stepped toward me and pulled my head down to her tit, "This is the first time we've done this for so long... God, I need it!" while my lips sucked her tit in my mouth.

She backed up and lay down on the floor, her hips on two of the pillows, legs spread far apart, opening that inviting pussy. I got down on my knees, she guided my cock to her opening and I pushed into her wet, slippery vagina. It felt so good after the night's erotic teasing. Her hips were raised up so that my cock slipped in so deep inside her and I desperately wanted to just fuck! Michelle moaned out an, "Ohhh, fuck!" as my cock slipped into her.

I pushed hard and felt Michelle's hips squirming underneath me, then her feet behind my butt trying to pull me in further yet. Once we both knew I was as deep inside her as I was going to get, she said, "Now, no more. We have to be still."

Ahh, fuck! I didn't think I could do this, not for very damned long, anyway! I glanced around the room; Robert was sitting in one of the chairs, Tanya sitting on his lap, no doubt with her pussy impaled on his cock; and Addie and Tanner were on their hands and knees, Tanner behind her.

The groans filled the room, then I heard Tanner's voice above the moaning, "Ah shit, Addie, that's not fair!"

I don't know how many of you have ever been so damned horny, teased all evening, then driven out of your mind, then fucking a sexy woman you'd just met, but shit, trying to restrain myself with so much on the line was H-A-R-D!

I don't know how long it had been, a minute, five minutes, whatever. My cock was throbbing inside her; I was having trouble breathing; was claustrophobic. Fucking Tanner and his stupid "what do we win" comment! We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for him, the asshole. God, I was gritting my teeth, trying to think about anything else except the sexy woman underneath me.

It wasn't working. All I could think about was that hot, slippery cunt I needed to come inside of. I gritted my teeth, biting my lip until it hurt and felt the orgasm coming. And there wasn't a damned thing I could do about it when I heard from a few feet away, "Ah shit, ah shit, Addie! Noooo!"

I glanced up and Tanner was madly fucking my wife. I unloaded inside Michelle, pulling my cock part way out and back in quickly, twice before my orgasm erupted. Michelle screamed; my cum had apparently pushed her over the edge as well. Her hips were thrusting up to me with her hands on my butt pulling and scratching.

Afterward, it took several minutes to catch our breath. One thing I discovered; I don't EVER want to play that little game again, except for that orgasm - wow! The other realization I had after a moment of thought... thank you Ben-Wa balls! I know exactly what happened, those strong vaginal muscles milking Tanner's cock blew him away. The mighty Tanner was humbled... by my wife! She wasn't kidding when she said she could make the competition fair; more so, apparently.

1...345678