After the Reunion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wore a nice shirt and slacks... and had his arm possessively around Addie's waist pulling her tight to him. Both had big smiles on their faces, looking at each other. God, that look on her face, like she adores the guy already! The picture was accompanied by a brief message, "Mmm, Yummy!"

That was it. No more message. I sat there looking at the picture, now with a face, making this so much more real. The movie was still playing but I'd suddenly lost any interest in it, picturing Addie and this blonde guy making out together.

Now, I didn't know what to do with the rest of the night. Watching some dumb made-for-TV movie had lost any appeal at all, even if it was pretty good. I couldn't get my eyes off that picture. Then I remembered the three-by-five card Jonah had sent with a password on it. I jumped up to go get it but realized I had no idea what I'd done with it. I had gotten a bit distracted that night.

I looked all through the bedroom and finally found it where it had fallen under the bed. I retrieved it, then scrolled through my phone messages from Jonah to find the name of that website he'd given me. Until I realized it was the busted phone that message was on. Crap! I thought for a minute and realized it would be on the browsing history on my laptop. I looked and YES! There it was.

I hooked the laptop up to our big TV in the living room, typed in the password Jonah had given me and it was on the TV, all the different dates. It was the last one I was interested in, September 23rd. Three weeks ago, that's all. It seemed like an eternity ago.

I clicked on the play button and there was Jonah, rambling on about different things, complaining about 'waitin' for 'Shanice'. My cock was already hard, knowing and anticipating what was coming. There she was, wearing that little black lingerie thing and thong panties. Actually having seen her in it in our own bedroom made this seem all the more real.

My goggles! When I used them before, it was live, not on this website. I paused the computer and retrieved them and the instruction manual to find out how to connect it into my internet. I read how to connect it to my computer via wifi, followed the instructions, put it on and there it was; my computer screen! I scrolled to the 'play' again and there she was again, my wife nearly naked. So. Fucking. Sexy! But this time, it was like I was there, again.

My cock was rock-hard. I watched her walk into that room full of people. Confident. I hadn't realized that so much before when I saw this as it was happening. I also didn't realize how much difference it would make that the little garment she wore was in her drawer in our bedroom and how much more real that little fact made what happened that night.

I wondered what had been going through her mind when she put it on, knowing what was going to happen. Or at least thinking that she knew what was going to happen. It didn't turn out exactly like she thought, although even what she thought would happen was pretty damned extreme. It made me wonder about tonight, what she thought when she was putting on that sexy, blue dress. What she anticipated was going to happen later... and if it will be as far out of her control as it was that night.

With Jonah, she had put things in motion, but then any semblance of control, of being able to dictate outcomes had been taken away from her. Would it be the same tonight?

I sat for the next hour (I have no friggin' clue how long it really was) watching my wife being put on display; Jonah's words, 'You... do... not... come...'; then her loud, horrified, 'NOOOOOO' as the cage lifted away from the stage floor, her alone inside it, her pussy wide open and dripping with that vibrator inside her.

I watched as her asshole husband, controlling the vibrator, elicited every bit of misery he could; her trying to writhe in a combination of misery and bliss; the red-haired woman who had taken her top off and was masturbating a couple feet away, right in front of Addie, tormenting her.

Then, after what had seemed like an eternity of torment, Samuel. I leaned forward on the couch, trying to get a closer view of Samuel fucking her. It didn't help, but it was instinctive.

This was the night she went home with Samuel; when my damned phone battery died and I smashed the phone.

When the video ended, I sat in the dark several minutes, breathing hard, reliving the sheer agony of that night. It almost made me forget the agony of the present night. Almost. I pushed the goggles off and looked at that picture of Addie and Nick again. I wanted to be there. To watch, see what happens. I looked at my watch, nine-thirty. Were they already in bed, making love? Or maybe in his car; kissing, making out like horny teenagers. Those two words with the picture, 'Mmm, Yummy'.

I could sit and torture myself all night. The fact was that it made me so fucking horny that I was barely able to control myself. I thought about getting in the shower, under the hot water, imagining it was with Addie and letting myself have that massive orgasm I craved.

I didn't, though. I undressed, climbed in bed and turned the TV back on, to that Hallmark movie I was watching earlier and backed it up to where I had last been aware what was happening, then let it play, trying to force my mind to pay attention.

I jerked myself awake sometime in the middle of the night, replaying the dream. I was there... when the picture was taken. Except I wasn't there, I was just kind of floating, watching. Michelle took the picture, then Addie and Nick turned to each other and kissed; a deep, passionate, long kiss. That was when I woke up. They were still kissing.

There wasn't any more sleep that night. At least, I didn't think so. I was in that state where you're awake, but maybe not, that kiss going through my mind over and over again. By then, the reality would be that they had been in bed together, making love, for a long time. Hell, they might have even had long enough to actually be sleeping a little bit in-between making love.

I was in agony, my cock so damned hard and needing release. I've read stories about guys being locked inside cock-cages. Maybe that'd be easier. I was determined I wasn't going to let myself come, not before I had my wife underneath me, sliding inside her... like Nick had been doing with her, probably numerous times already! Had she liked it when he was sucking on her tits? Who the hell was I kidding? Of course she had!

In the morning, I finally gave up and climbed out of bed, still exhausted. I remembered the sourdough starter in the refrigerator. I should have mixed up some flour and water with it so I could make myself a good waffle like Robert had shown me. Instead, I popped an English Muffin in the toaster, poured some orange juice and wondered if Addie and Nick were in the shower together.

The text came at ten-fifteen, "On my way home, love you." Given the five-hour drive and hour time-differential, she should be home sometime after four.

It was a little after three when Nicki brought Katie and Kevin home. They bounced out of Nicki's car all excited, gave Dad a short hug and ran into the house, chattering about playing Chutes and Ladders.

I watched them disappear, then told Nicki thank you and asked her, "They were okay?"

She smiled and said, "Olivia definitely has some 'best friends' now."

We both said our 'thank-yous', Nicki left, and I found the kids getting their game out. "Play with us, Daddy?" they asked in unison.

How could I say no to that?

"When is Mommy getting home, Daddy?" Kevin asked me.

I checked my watch, "Should be about an hour, kiddo."

Sure enough, at four-twenty-seven, a shiny new, ivory-colored (technically, blizzard-pearl) Honda minivan pulled into our driveway. It waited just a bit, I heard the garage door open and the new minivan disappeared into the garage.

12