After the Reunion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was doing the fighting for me. I had almost burst out of the closet and told him to get the hell out of our house, away from my wife! Except that what I'd just seen had been so fuckin' hot! And I know that I'm going to want a repeat.

"Now, can you just make love to me? I need more, lots more," Addie asked him, her voice still streaked with moans.

Five months. A tiny bit over five months ago, Adriana (I hadn't even heard the nickname 'Addie') and I had been a happily married monogamous couple. I knew she'd had sex before me but was oblivious to the extent of it. Our sex was good, always good; I didn't even think it was boring, ever. So little I knew! Now! She'd just collapsed on our floor from fucking the fifth - no, sixth guy since that dinner five months ago. And when we had sex? God, it was explosive! Nothing like before. It seems that every moment in our lives has come alive like never before. I have sometimes wondered, like I was now, would I go back? Not in this fuckin' lifetime! And another thing I just realized. I never used to use the fuckin' 'F' word, either. Not ever!

Neither said anything more, just wrapped arms, legs, lips and spent the next half hour seducing each other all over again. Until Nick rolled over on top of my beautiful wife and slid himself into her once again. This time, they made slow, passionate love, kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands until after what had seemed like an interminable time, both came together. I was still watching from my front-row seat.

Addie climbed out of the bed, picked up my cell phone and went into the bathroom. A short time later, with the shower water running, she yelled into the bedroom, "Join me?" This time, she hadn't made the same mistake as before... she had my cell phone recording their shower together. I took the cue of both of them in the shower to sneak out of the closet, put the folding chair back where it went in the hall closet and left out the front door. I have no idea what I might have missed later, but I'd seen far more than I ever expected. I was shaken to the core... and so damned turned on!

It was only a little before noon. Three hours ago that Nick had gotten here. What the hell was I going to do the rest of the afternoon? The kids get out of school at three. She said she'd be sure that he'd have gone home by then. Three friggin' hours! And then another seven, at least, until we could...

And then I realized something: The phone-cameras are motion activated. She has a recording of me coming and going. Crap! Hopefully, she won't watch until we're together and by then I'll have told her about the glass. I guess no harm done... as long as I can tell her first.

There were things I needed to be doing for the stores; ordering, payroll updates, tax records, etc, but they involved my computer in my office at home. I drove to our Boise store in a daze. It was lunchtime but I wasn't hungry, how the hell could I eat after that morning? Kayla was out front behind the cash register counter and Rebecca, her part-time woman was in the back eating a sandwich. There were a half dozen people wandering through the store and two in line at the cash register.

I went to the back and sat with Rebecca for a few minutes. She was an almost sixty-year-old grandmother, working because her husband was disabled and they were living off his Social Security. She only wanted part-time so she could take care of him and still supplement their income a little. She's worked for us since Adriana opened the Boise store. Addie always gives her a nice Christmas bonus, as well as helping out with their medical insurance.

We chatted about things, how her husband, Henry, was doing; not good, arthritis so bad that he can hardly get around. His hips and knees were so bad that almost any movement was painful. She'd said before that because of his bad kidneys they couldn't do any kind of non-life-saving surgery, in spite of how bad his pain was. I mentioned to her that Adriana was thinking of opening another store, this time in Washington. She was interested in it but said she sure wouldn't want to move there.

When Rebecca finished with her sandwich, she traded places with Kayla. Kayla grabbed her sandwich and pop out of the fridge, chips out of the cupboard, and sat down with me. "So, what's your wife doing that you're here with nothing to do?" she asked. I had no idea what Kayla knew or didn't know about Nick, but it wouldn't surprise me if Addie had told her everything.

"She met a guy... a sculptor, I guess, and he wants to use her for a model for a bronze he's going to... what do they do, mold, cast? I have no idea... anyway, it's supposedly going to look like her."

"Is... this guy, by any chance named Nick? She mentioned something about that to me."

"Yeah, it is. So, what did she tell you about... Nick?"

Kayla laughed. "Enough to suspect that there's probably more than modeling going on... I'm assuming this is a nude sculpture?"

My turn to laugh, more from nervousness than anything else, "Uhuh, and yeah to your other, too."

"And I guess you got kicked out of the house for her 'modeling'?"

I nodded, "Uhuh to that, too."

Kayla grinned, "Maybe you can get even with her on your date Saturday night. Be even more fun."

I couldn't help but laugh at Kayla, "I dunno, you think the sexy girl I'm going out with will be up for a little 'getting even'?"

"I think your date might even encourage it. Have to wait and see who she is, though."

I frowned as a thought entered my pea-brain. "What if she's married, though. What might her husband think?"

"Mmm," she paused in deep thought. "Maybe she'd think to forewarn him if she had any idea what to expect. But that's going to be kind of hard if you don't even know who she is."

I looked at Kayla kind of expectantly, "From what Addie said, she thinks you might have some idea who she's going to be. Maybe you could say something to her?"

"Well, I'll have to put my 'thinking cap' on, but I'll try... and if I do find out who she is, I'll say something to her, maybe even to her husband."

Kayla had brightened my afternoon considerably. Now I was even more looking forward to this date with the 'mystery girl'. I just hoped what Kayla had been talking about wouldn't be a bit much for our parents that were going to be there too.

"I gotta finish my lunch. Becca's going to think I've abandoned her. Busy time, almost all November. I think Addie has been happy with this month."

"I know, all the stores have been that way. I think that's a big reason she's thinking of another... well, that and the fact that her 'sculptor' lives there."

"She have any idea who will run it, yet?"

"What, you applying for the job?"

She laughed again, "Not on your life! Ethan and I are perfectly happy here... besides, this is where my boyfriend lives, too."

"Lucky guy!" I told her. "And yeah, Susan wants to move to Eastern Washington. She has family there she's been wanting to be closer to."

"Ooh, she'd be perfect, that'd be great... sounds like for both her and you. And yeah, he is going to be a lucky guy I think. I have a date with him Saturday, too." She smiled, adding, "I bet he'll like what I'm going to wear, too."

I frowned again, "Ooh, too bad. I think Addie and I are going out with a couple on Saturday, along with our parents. I was hoping you and Ethan might be able to come."

She laughed, "Gotta run, before Becca either kills me or quits."

After the fun conversation with Kayla, my nervousness had abated... a lot. I was even a little hungry. I figured I had just enough time for a good health food lunch. So I stopped at DQ and got a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and GIANT hot fudge milkshake. Figured I deserved it. Health food.

I picked up the kids at their schools, then presumed that Addie was right, that Nick would be gone, so the kids and I headed home. When we got there, Addie was vacuuming the carpet, wearing an old baggy t-shirt and a pair of her 'holy' jeans. I kissed her and asked how her day was.

"Good, yours?"

"Really good, had a long visit with Kayla. She commented on how busy her store's been this month. Says you've been pleased. Nick get what he needed today?

"Think so," she answered.

"For his sculpture?"

"Mmhmm, that too," then her innocent, sweetheart smile about did me in. God, probably another seven hours!

"I assume you have practice tonight?"

She laughed, "After that last game? Maybe double practice! God, that was so awful." Then the dreaded words I hadn't been expecting, "Don't expect me home till late. We have a lot to work on tonight."

"Nah," I told her, "it was just an off night. Everything will be fine."

She shook her head, "I saw some things that really need some work. I don't want another debacle like that."

"Yeah, but you still won."

She rolled her eyes, "Against that team... should have been two games, twenty-one-nothing, or darn close."

I frowned, "Any idea what time you'll get home?"

She smiled, "Don't worry, it won't be too late for 'that'."

It was late, but, like she said, not 'too' late. There was no 'too' late for that. Almost eleven before Addie and Nicki got there. Livvy and our kids had been asleep for hours, but no way was I going to sleep. Addie had texted me a little before ten, saying she'd be another hour. It was a long, damned hour!

I carried Livvy to the car for Nicki, then went to bed and waited. Addie came out of our bathroom a little later, wearing a baby-doll that I hadn't ever seen before. I liked it! She climbed in bed with me and I couldn't get the vision of her and Nick, naked, on this bed, like thirteen hours earlier out of my mind. "I bought it today for tonight, solid silk. Hope you like it," she said.

"Yeah, I like!" I told her, running my hand over her silk-covered tit.

"You want to watch any videos first?"

"No, not first," I said as my lips were devouring one of those silk-covered tits.

My hand reached its way down her tummy, past her belly-button, on down to over the top of her silk panties. Addie groaned, "Take them off."

I obliged her desire, scooting down the bed, pulling the sides of them down her legs like Nick had done earlier in the day. Once down, I couldn't resist; a small taste, an appetizer before the main meal. Addie apparently read my mind. Either that, or she was craving my tongue inside her pussy. I prefer to think that. I can relate that her pussy was wet, damned wet. She groaned and lifted her hips up off the bed, her legs spread wide, opening herself up for my probing tongue.

I was near coming from just that... and it wasn't going to be wasted in thin air, either. I scooted up Addie's body and my cock found her entrance and was inside her slippery, wet pussy in one not-so-hard push. Oh God, she felt so good! Then those re-invigorated pussy muscles, from her two weeks of the Ben-Wa balls grabbed onto me and I was lost. I pulled out one time, pushed back into her and my eruption was epic! Fifteen. Fucking. Nights. It had been! Every one of those nights torturous. And then today.

Then I almost felt ashamed. No, not 'almost'. I'd just watched another man fuck my wife to the point of her collapsing on the floor. Two strokes and I was done.

Addie, maybe sensing my chagrin, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me and said, "Matthew Jeppeson, I love you so much!"

"But Nick...?"

"Nick's a stud. He's about the best 'boyfriend' a girl could have. But you're husband material. You're the man I love and the only one I'll ever spend my life with."

God, she knows how to stoke a man's ego when he needs it!

She sat up in bed, leaning against the headboard, still wearing that gorgeous, light-pink, little silk nightgown. "You want to watch a video?"

I did, but I was tired. It had been a damned long, stressful day. There was one thing I needed to do first. "Later?" I asked her. Then I climbed out of bed. "There's something I need to show you first." I took her hand, tugged her off the bed and over to the closet. "Wait here, just a sec," I told her while I flipped on the overhead light.

I opened the closet door, "Come... just a little inside." I pulled her inside the closet with me, closed the door and told her to turn around.

Her jaw dropped open and her eyes got big looking out into our bedroom. "What... How?"

"I had the mirror changed. It's two-way glass, like you see on TV in a police interrogation room."

Addie's face had turned white, "You... you were here? You saw?"

I nodded, "Everything, about six inches away... until the shower... that's when I snuck out."

Her hand went to her mouth, "Oh God, Oh God... you... must hate me after seeing that."

I smiled at her, "Hate you? I thought it was about the hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen... I thought... was afraid... you'd probably hate me for deceiving you."

She was still gazing out into the bedroom. I opened the other door and stepped out, closing it and standing right where Addie had been, leaned up against the 'mirror' like she had been. "You were right about here," I told her.

"Oh God!" I heard again from inside the closet.

Then I told her, "I'm glad you didn't take him up on his offer to take you away... by the way, I loved seeing you playing with yourself!"

Another, "Oh God!"

12