All Comments on 'After the Trip Ch. 02'

by MrandMrsAE

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Wow!

I just love a 'wife's' perspective. And, this wife is just too cool..., no..., too hot is better, much better!

OK, the couple is about the same ages as me and my wife. We've gone through some very similar expereinces due to my proddings. I've known that my wife enjoyed them much more than she would dare to admit and would love, as much as me, to experience them again. I love the way this story says exactly what I know my wife thinks!

Great job! I'm anxiously awaiting the next submission. Please let me know when it posts.

And, being originally from Oklahoma..., I could almost hear your delicious Arkansas accent! I think I love you sweetie!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Seems Fair So Far

Drag him willingly along - went to watch - right - one time thing - right - could be fair if he has as much fun as she will - right - get on with the cuckolding image your creating it is your intention - right

Fair - Respect - Balanced - Right

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

Your entire story thread has been great. Only complaint is you're keeping us hanging. Hurry up with that Chapter 3!

Being a married guy with a conservative wife (I think), I'm really enjoying MrsAE's perspective. Always a great thing to get insight into how the wives think - since it is a given we (guys) don't have a clue.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
good

I love the different perspectives, but I some how feel that the wife is a game player and is more into this that hubby. When hubby wrote the story he gave us facts how about a chapter about his true feelings ... how he felt about being tricked and how he feels about his wife having sex with another man. Deep down I don't think he is happy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yummy!

This whole series is so well written and sensual!

Keep up the goog work!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Oh please...I'm waiting....

What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's like

a rental car... used by everyone and taken care of by no one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO NEED FOR CONTINUING THIS CRAP

IT'S NOT A VOMIT BUCKET WORTH YOUR PUTRID SLUT OF WIFE, HOPE SHE GOT CANCER AND DIED SLOWLY AND PAINFUL OR AT LEAST YOU KICKED HER FAT ASS TO THE CURB, WHERE SHE MAY RECONNECT HER WHORE LIFE BEFORE YOU IDIOT KISSED HER FOUL CUNT THE FIRST !

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

These five chapters have been pretty hot. I am sorry they (?) have not written any more.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 9 years ago
More Please !

It seems that these stories were written some while ago, but they are so good may I urge you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and bad story

The author did a very poor job on this story. In fact the author did a very poor job on the entire sequel. It seems the author has some serious cuckold issues mixed with some gay issues that were transported to this bad story.

This whole stories lack of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and those stories are not even hot nor sexy stories.

Those stories are not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! And yet dear annony this is chapter 2 T W O !!!!

Why are you still here if the story was so bad. I think you fucking love these cuck stories and most definintely the GAY part. You not only suck cocks, any cocks, all cocks!! YOU swallow too!!! If the asshole of LIT, dear annony, tells us the story is bad, you know it's great!!!

wanther2wanther2over 4 years ago
And then?

What happened...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It left us hanging!!

Read your stories and enjoyed them. Good plot development on top of a well-used theme that made the story have its own distinctiveness. The character seem "real" i.e., imaginable. Sorry to see that apparently you've stopped writing. That's a shame; really good authors are not common in any genre, especially this one! Encore!! Encore!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous beating up anonymous. These cuck and whore stories really bring out the anonymous bitches crying if you sat bad things about their stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous