After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
2.4k words
5
2k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The Erection Connection

After we get in the car, we head home. Stephanie heads to her room and I head to mine, both of us needing a little time to get ready for work.

Feeling much better after a hot shower and a little early dinner, I slip into a nice comfortable jog-bra top and a pair of gym shorts and head down to the parking lot, to wait for Stephanie, by her car. We always go to work in her car because it's more of an 'old beater' than mine.

It's only a few minutes wait for me before I see Stephanie approaching, also in a simple jog-bra top, but wearing knee length beach shorts.

"Ready for another night of making happy dicks?" she says as she unlocks the car with her key fob.

"You betcha!" I reply. I really am ready and happy, because I love my job. I get to play with dicks, and the guys pay me to do it. No. I'm not a prostitute... although there's nothing wrong with that anymore. It's a perfectly legal and legitimate profession too.

No. I'm a stripper at one of the best, if not THE best, clubs in the whole state. It's called "The Erection Connection". Legally we can't have sex with them, but since hand to dick contact is perfectly legal in public, who's to say where 'holding' ends, and 'handjob' begins? Right? It's the one place where any guy, no matter how tiny his dick, no matter how old he is, no matter how ugly or fat (although fat guys are really rare these days) can at least see and be touched by naked women... because we do go fully nude, down to nothing but our shoes... and garters/stocking if we're wearing them.

On an average night, Stephanie and I each make about $900. Some nights we do worse, some nights we do better, sometimes one of us makes more than the other and other times the roles reverse. All in all it's a great job though because even without the pay, we still get to play with dicks for a living!

Our place has a pretty cool sign, and as we're pulling into the parking lot, it's starting to come on. It's in theme with the name of the place. It's a giant dick. When we're closed, it's down and limp... almost as if to say "I'm sorry, but we aren't creating any erections at the moment". But when we're open, and the mechanism gets turned on, it stretches up to the fully erect position like it's trying to proudly proclaim "Erections available here! Now!"

If they are starting up the sign, we're probably going to be late...

Once Stephanie parks the car, we dash for the back door, and into the dressing room where all the ladies keep our various costumes for work. The first person we run into is Javier, the flamingly gay back room manager. He looks at us and taps his clipboard with his pen. "Just made it, didn't you?" he asks rhetorically, with a little snort.

"Yeah, just," Stephanie responds anyway. Then she adds with a smile, "But 'just' is good enough!"

"Get in there," Javier says, "and get them dicks up so I have something to look at, Princess."

"Yes, my Queen," she says in response, adding in a little bow for emphasis, and they both have a laugh.

"You two are SOOOO bad" I say to myself, but loudly enough for them to hear. And then I shake my head as I make it to my locker.

Once there, I open it up and rummage through the outfits that I have, deciding what to wear tonight. After much consideration, lasting all of about 30 seconds, I decide on a lacy bustier, matching garter, and stockings, with matching lacy panties. Completing the ensemble with my white, 8 inch, "fuck me" pumps.

As Javier sees my choice he apparently approves, "Damn girl, you gonna be raising some dicks even before you strip wearin' that!"

"Thanks, Javi." I reply. He really is a nice guy... even if I'll never get to fuck him. Too bad too. He's got a nice dick.

All dressed up now, I head out onto the floor. We just opened so there's not a crowd yet, but there will be. There always is, no matter what night of the week it is.

Time passes and the crowd finally starts to build up. So far I've had a few trips to the stage for my "stage dances". One fully clothed dance. One topless dance. And the last one in only my garter and stockings, but legs kept as closed as possible. We can show whatever we want in private dances, but up on stage we have to leave something to their imaginations. Each dance, making my way around the stage collecting dollar bills, one guy even gave me a Fiver on my final dance of my second set.

All in all I've made about $40 so far, just doing stage dances, but when the crowd comes in that's when we start making money. That's when the spenders come in.

It's about an hour after the crowd starts getting thicker, lots of exposed dicks to look at, and some women with their men, plus some women here in groups of women or alone, but the women are definitely in the minority.

However, my first "personal dance" is for a young couple. By his cock ring, they are exclusive, but apparently it's okay to look at or be turned on by others, I figure... since they are here. As it turns out it's even encouraged by the lady, because she's the one that pays me for the private time.

"Hey, Can I buy a private session for my man?" she asks me after getting my attention.

"Sure," I tell her. "Anyone can pay for a dance. You don't want the dance though, you want to pay and then me dance for him?"

"Yes." she says, and then she shyly adds, "we're kind of new to this, but he likes titty fucking and as you can see, I'm not exactly 'well endowed'. I didn't want an open relationship where either of us could screw around, but I did some research and if I'm right you could rub your boobs on his crotch as part of the dance... right?"

"Yeah," I say, agreeing with her. "That wouldn't be crossing any legal lines. Can't say as I've ever done this for a guy with his lady with him before though."

"So," I start to negotiate, "You want it here, or in private? Here, I can rub my tits around his dick for 2 songs, no problem, but I can't hold them together or anything. If we go private, You get half an hour and I can actually fuck him with my tits. He can't move," then I look at him, "no putting your hands on me, or thrusting your hips to help, I've gotta do all the work," then I turn back so I'm addressing both of them, "but I've gotten guys off back there before with my tits. And if that's what he's into, I think I can get him off too."

Then I glance through the glass table at his hardon and say "looks like he agrees" and indicate his stiff dick to his lady.

"How much?" she asks.

"Well, out here, for two dances, its $30.00," I tell her. "Private is $100.00, for him, and $25.00 more if you want to join us and watch."

Finally speaking up, he says "Private, and we'll pay for her to get to watch."

"Cool," I say and after they get up, I grab his dick to lead the way, saying, "Let's go stud!". As we make our way to the private rooms area of the club, Stephanie is just coming onto stage, she gives me a 'thumb's up' when she sees where I'm headed and that I've got a customer in tow, literally!

Once she's paid the entry fee to the bouncer at the door, we head into the back where she says, "Oh, almost forgot. Keep your panties on. I told him that he could have boobs but no pussy looking. If he wants to look at pussy, mine is available to him anytime he wants to see it."

"I can work with that," I tell them, as I navigate him by his dick so he ends up standing in front of the participant chair. Once he's positioned, I push a little bit, release my hold on his dick, and he falls back into it.

As the music starts, I strip off my bra and hand it to him breathily saying ""keep this warm for me, will ya' sugar?" and then I get on my knees and slide between his legs, positioning his dick between my tits. Squeezing them together I make a fuck-canal for his dick, and I rub it up and down his shaft for a good 8 to 9 whole minutes. At which time, his face starts to screw up into the concentration that has only one cause, a man about to blow his load.

As he spews, because of the angle, it all lands on his chest and stomach, with a little of it getting on my tits because I don't stop, just because he's shooting. Once he stops though, I stop too.

When I lean back, and his lady sees the mess on his chest, she asks "am I allowed to clean him up? Would that be breaking any rules?"

"Sure, honey," I tell her. "Go ahead. There's some tissues there," I say pointing at a dispenser, "and a trash can just below it."

"Oh, no need for tissues or a trash can for that," she says as she makes her way to the chair, and her man. Once she's there, he closes his eyes and leans back, as if presenting his body to her, and she leans down and licks his chest and stomach clean, while I use the tissues to clean his spunk off of my chest real quickly while they aren't looking.

When she's done, she stands up, looks at me and asks, "Is fucking allowed in here?" When she sees my head go back almost as if in shock that she would ask, before I can answer, she says "Wait. That came out wrong. I don't want you to fuck him. He gets no pussy from here, remember? I wanna know if I can fuck him."

"Oh," I say, relieved. "No rule against customers fucking each other in the private rooms, that I know of, anyway. The indecency law says you can't fuck in public."

Then after a second, after she's started to remover her shirt, I add, "but I have to stay in here with you. We're not allowed to leave customers alone in the privacy rooms."

"That's fine," she says. "Might even make it hotter to have an audience." then she looks at her man and asks him, "What do you think hon? Wanna fuck me while she watches us?"

"Shut up and bend over that chair!" he tells her, somewhat more forcefully than he was acting previously.

She looks at me and winks as she bends over the armrest. Then she says "I just love it when he takes charge!"

Once she's bent over and stopped moving he flips up her skirt, revealing that she went 'commando' tonight. His hard dick never really went soft after he came between my tits, it did soften up a little, but now it's back to full hardness as he starts to plow her from behind.

Watching them fuck starts getting me a little worked up but I don't want to cum in my panties, and the clients specifically didn't want any exposed pussy in here other than hers, apparently... so I content myself with squeezing my tits and tweaking my nipples as I watch. Which they can both see me do in the mirrored walls.

"Oh damn," she says, "You see that? She's just-a squeezin' them giant melons of hers. Ain't that the hottest shit ever?"

"Yeah, it's hot." he says, then adds, "now shut it, and let me watch and fuck!"

It takes him about 12 minutes to blow his load inside her and as soon as he does, he slips his dick out of her and fishes in the back pocket of her skirt. After a few seconds he produces something looks like a piece of hard plastic with double sided tape all around it. Next thing I know he peels the protective paper off of the tape and slaps the thing on her pussy, sealing all his cum inside. Probably so she won't drip while she walks.

As he folds her skirt back in place and she puts her shirt back on, she looks at me and says "Thanks. That was awesome. Can we do this again sometime?"

"Sure," I tell her, "I work Monday thru Friday here."

"You were great," he says. "Especially the part afterward where you were playing with your tits while we fucked. I wasn't expecting that."

"That was pretty hot," she agrees, then as I'm reaching for my bra to put it back on, she hands me a $50.00 and says, "We'll see you again. I promise!" as she heads out, this time being the one to lead her boyfriend by the dick.

When I walk out shaking my head, the bouncer asks me me if everything is cool, and I tell him, "Yeah... weird... but cool." as he hands me my $100.00 for the dance. It sucks, but the club keeps 20%. I did get the extra $50.00 from the couple, though.

The rest of my night is all regular stuff, one guy at a time, in the private room, as usual I end up fucking most of them between the cheeks of my ass. Not actual sex, mind you, just basically masturbating them with my ass instead of a hand. A few of them give me a little something extra, a $20 or a $50... but most just stick with the $100.00 they have to pay the bouncer.

By the end of the night, all totaled, I end up with $1,270.00. Not a bad night. When we are done for the evening, Stephanie is comparing with me. She didn't quite break $1,000.00. No worries though, like I said earlier sometimes she makes more, sometimes I do... we are still friends because we don't actually compete, we are just honestly curious how each other did.

As is customary, as we are leaving, we each give Javier $100 to split between himself and the bouncers. They keep us safe so we take care of them. Too bad they are all gay though. If they weren't, we'd really 'take care of them', then... if you know what I mean!