After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5
2.2k words
4.78
1.8k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

The Introduction

As I wake up, I hear moaning coming from Stephanie's side of the bed. Once I get my eyes cracked open enough to see, I see Stephanie with her legs up in the air and Charles' head down in her crotch.

He's giving her the same treatment he gave me. When Stephanie sees me looking at her, she says, "We said his soldier couldn't play anymore. His soldier isn't in this game!" and then she grips the sheets as she says "OHHHHhhhhhH FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" as an orgasm rips through her body.

Charles continues his ministrations on her pussy until her orgasmic convulsions cease, and then he looks up.

When we make eye contact, I ask him, "My turn?" as I throw open my legs, giving him unrestricted access.

Once Charles has removed his face from her pussy, and switched places so he's now ready to go down on me, Stephanie gets out of bed and with a blissful smile says, "Enjoy it," as she stumbles, sleepily and in the orgasmic after effects, over to the bathroom.

"I will!" I respond, remembering what he can do with his mouth from yesterday, as he begins his ministrations on my womanhood.

Several minutes, and two orgasms of mine later, Stephanie comes back out of the bathroom looking wide awake and refreshed, with no evidence of Charles' morning ravishing of her present. "Okay, Charles," I tell him, and tap him lightly on the head. "That's enough. I have to get up and use the bathroom!"

"Okay," Charles says. As he pulls his face out of my crotch and as I get out of bed to head to the bathroom, he says "I'm glad it wasn't that I was bad at eating pussy. I wouldn't have liked not doing it anymore. I love giving a good licking."

"Oh, I promise any women that likes getting her pussy eaten will LOVE you." I tell him as I walk past him and disappear into the bathroom, noticing his stone-hard erection as I pass.

When I come back out of the bathroom after pissing and giving myself what was once called a 'whore bath' (warm damp washcloth to the armpits, tits, pussy, and ass), I reach into the closet and grab a shirt, skirt, and a pair of pumps.

Once I've got the skirt and the pumps on, I head out to the living room, putting the shirt on as I walk, running into Stephanie, who has put on a skirt and bikini top, and Charles there.

After a quick breakfast of eggs and toast, with coffee and juice, I call Diane using the inter complex vid-calling system. Stephanie is in the imager's capture area, but Charles, having headed to the bathroom, isn't.

When she answers, we can all see that she's standing in her living room, in an unbelted silk robe, with her breasts mostly covered, but her vulva completely exposed. She's a stunning brunette with all the right curves in all the right places, with her wavy hair framing her face and hanging down in front of her shoulders like that 80's actress from that three women PI's TV show... anyway...

Once the connection is made and she realizes it, when she sees it's just us girls, she doesn't bother closing her robe, she just says "Hey, Mandy, Stephanie... What's up?"

"Not much, Miss Johnson. We were just wondering if you were going to be free for a few minutes?" I ask her. "We've got someone we'd like you to meet."

"Sure. I'm free all day. Just come over whenever." she says.

"Thanks, we'll let him know and be over in a few minutes..." I say and then before she can respond to the "him" in my reply, I kill the connection.

When Charles returns from the bathroom, his dick is back to it's flaccid state. But that just won't do. So I get down on my knees and give him a quick gentle rub session, bringing it back to the nice hardness that it can achieve, but being careful to NOT go all the way. "That's better." I say. "Now we can go meet Diane." And with that I usher everyone out the door.

Once we are out in the hall, I take Charles' dick in my hand and, giving it an occasional squeeze or stroke, keep it nice and hard, so it's ready for Miss Johnson.

When we get to her door, Stephanie stands beside me, and Charles is behind and between us, with my hand still keeping him nice and firm.

Stephanie reaches to the buzzer and presses it. Shortly thereafter we hear soft padded footsteps, and then the door opens, revealing Diane Johnson, wearing the same robe, but it's closed and belted now.

As she's opening the door, once she sees that it's us, she says "Hello, girls... and who is this?"

I nudge Stephanie and she moves away from me, and I step aside as well, allowing room for Charles to freely fit between us. Then with a soft but firm tug on his cock, I coax him forward, where I release his dick.

Once he's fully exposed for her to see, I say "Miss Diane Johnson, meet Mr. Charles Calvert"

Diane's gaze is immediately drawn to Charles' hardon. And then she says "Girls, I appreciate it, but I don't need a dick."

"We know," I tell her. "We didn't bring you a dick. We brought you a gentleman, with an amazing dick as a bonus. We just didn't want you thinking he wasn't sufficiently endowed." and then I lean in to her and say quietly "He's a grow-er, you wouldn't believe this comes from what he has when he isn't hard if you didn't see it for yourself."

"Well, come on in then." she says as she ushers us in.

The first thing out of Charles' mouth when he can finally say something is, "My apologies ma'am. I only went along with them regarding my erection, because I thought that they'd know you better than they do. It'll be gone shortly, now that Mandy isn't keeping it up."

"Oh that just won't do," she says, and she pushes him down into a spot on the sofa. "We can't have a perfectly good erection go to waste." then she undoes the knot in the belt on her robe and sits beside him. As she does so, the robe falls open and the mound of her pussy is exposed, even though none of her slit is actually visible sitting with her legs together as she is.

Once she's seated, she takes his cock in her hand and starts slowly stroking it, then she looks at me and asks "I appreciate you introducing us. It's been a long time since I've had my hands on a man's dick, and I do miss it... and everything else to do with having a man in my life too, for that matter, but why him?"

"Honestly? Because we" and I glance at Stephanie, who nods at me, "aren't ready to settle down yet. Not even to an open relationship. There's just too many young dicks out there for us to play with to settle down. But, we met Charles here, and he was the perfect gentleman. He's someone I could see myself settling down with in while"

"Me too," Stephanie says. "But not yet."

"And, "I continue when Stephanie is done, "we wanted to make sure he ended up with someone deserving a gentleman that would take care of him. We both know how you and your husband were, together. You were both so happy, and he was a perfect gentleman as well."

"We may not know how your sex lives were," I continue, "but you can't be that happy and not be having a good sex life."

"You're right," she says, as she continues her lazy seeming stroking of Charles. "And while we are at it, if you are going to bring me a gentleman caller, we should both be on a first name basis. NO more of this 'treat your elders with deference' stuff. Call me Diane." then she looks at Stephanie and says "Both of you."

"Yes ma'am, Diane it is." I say "I'm still going to use 'ma'am' though, It's just how I was raised."

"That's fine" she says. And then she leans forward a bit, while still stroking Charles and says "So... spill... what's so special about Charles here, other than this nice dick I'm playing with and that he's a gentleman?"

"Well," I say blushing a bit, "he's amazing at eating pussy."

"And his spunk is mighty tasty" Stephanie says.

"He's pretty much a perfect package" I conclude.

"Well," she says as she sits back up, "They vouched for you pretty well. And I think that they really like you, so that's a plus. How is it that you aren't married?"

"My wife, Bella, died a few years ago. I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time." he replies, a wave of melancholy passing across his face.

"And how did you meet these girls?"

"Believe it or not," he responds, "I was just being a gentleman and opened the door for them at the mall. One thing led to another, and another, and another and then, well, here we are. I'd rather not say beyond that, it wouldn't be proper for me to do so."

"Wow, a man that DOESN'T kiss and tell." she says with some shock. "I haven't met a man like that since my husband died. He really is a gentleman... isn't he?"

"See?" I say.

Then noticing Charles' face is starting to screw up into his "O-face", I warn her, "Diane... I think you may have over stimulated him. Looks like he's about to explode!"

She looks at his face and then at his balls and says "Yes, I think he just might at that", and having said that, she drops her head down into his lap and wraps her lips around the tip of his dick, stroking him off a little more forcefully, until he grunts, and Stephanie and I infer that he came.

A few moments later, Diane lifts her head out his lap and says "you were right Stephanie, he does taste good!"

"Well..." I say, grabbing Stephanie by the elbow, "we've got to be going now. You two get acquainted! We'll let ourselves out."

"Okay girls. Thanks for the introduction" Diane says to our backs as we make our way to the door.

Once we are out in the hall, Stephanie asks me, "Well? What do you think? Think they'll be a good match?"

"I wouldn't have introduced them if I didn't," I reply. "I really hope they connect."

As we head to the stairs, Stephanie looks at her phone/watch. After reading the time she says "Damn. It's only just after 10:00. What the hell are we gonna do for the rest of the day before we have to go to work?"

"Well..." I begin with a pause, "we never did get to do any dick watching at the mall yesterday."

"Good plan!" she says, and with that decided, we head to my car, so we can head to the mall.

Since we really are here to dick watch this time, I park by the Food Court entrance, and we go in there. When we pass the ice cream place, Stephanie says "Let's get milkshakes, before we find a good spot." and steers me over to the register counter.

Once we've got our milkshakes, we walk to the middle of the mall's concourse, where there are seats and tables and benches galore, There are a few other women here dick watching as well it looks like.

Out of courtesy for men in attachments, and out of respect for the innocence of minors none of us give catcalls to men wearing black or red striped cock-rings, but it's open season on men with anything else.

Being 'the fairer sex' we also don't say anything bad about those guys with less than impressive endowments. They don't get catcalls, but they don't get insults either. It's really the best we can do.

We, all of us ladies, pass the time for the next couple of hours looking at dicks and saying things like "Nice dick!" or "Hey, stud, you got a permit for that weapon?" or, in the case of a couple of guys with pastel rings, signifying that they were gay, "Damn, I never wanted to be a man before I saw that dick of yours! You sure you ain't straight... or at least bi?"

I almost laughed when one of the gay guys that one of us said that last one to walked up to her and said "If you can get it hard, I'll go home with you.". Damned if she didn't try, too. But short of going down on him, which would have gotten them both arrested, her hands were kind of tied, and he left after a few minutes, still just as flaccid as when he appeared.

Well... our milkshakes finished, and our minds full of amazing dicks of all shapes and sizes, I look at the clock on the wall and nudge Stephanie. "Time to go, we gotta work tonight, remember?"

"Yeah. I remember," she says as she joins me in getting up.

We both look around and wave at the other women, some of whom wave in farewell back at us, and then head on out.