After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Chapter 12 & 13
3.4k words
4.67
1.5k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Asking Diane

The week goes by as weeks go by. Nothing special happens. Stephanie and I both go to work, we both fuck Charles again on Wednesday (and it's good... as has become usual with sex with him). Friday we only gave him a handjob and a blowjob. He understood though. We talked with him about the guys and told him that we wanted to be extra horny for our new boyfriends.

As Saturday rolls around, Stephanie and I both get a little anxious.

The guys promised to be here at 10:00 O'clock in the morning. Wanting today to be extra awesome, we didn't fuck Charles yesterday, so our pussies are really ready... since Wednesday was the last time either of us had a cock inside.

No knowing whether the guys intended to take up out somewhere or what, Stephanie and I both opt for something simple, yet easy to remove... just in case they show up hard and ready. She's wearing a light tan sundress, while I have opted to go with a pastel blue sundress. Neither of which hide the fact that neither of us are wearing bras or panties underneath them.

Before they come over though, we get a call on the vid-com. It's Diane.

As the call starts Diane says "Hey, ladies."

"Hey, Diane" Stephanie and I say simultaneously. With me adding "What's up?"

"Charles was discussing your new boyfriends with me last night after I got home," she says. "He said something about, how they agreed to let you keep fucking him, if they could fuck me..."

"No," I quickly interject, interrupting her. "We told Charles that we told them that we were going to keep fucking Charles as long as he still wanted to fuck us, and because of that we wouldn't object to them ASKING you. But we also told them that you probably wouldn't be interested."

"Oh, well that's different," she says. "Must have gotten lost in translation somewhere. Anyone can always ask anything. There's no harm in asking."

"Yes, love," Charles says from out of vid-capture range. "That's basically what they said. Sorry, y'all. I didn't explain it quite right to Diane last night. That's my fault."

Then a few seconds later, Charles walks into vid-capture range and his image is added to Diane's. When he takes a seat beside her on the couch, Diane's hand almost casually, as if out of habit, grabs his dick and she starts fondling him as we all converse.

With a smile that we all know is caused by what Diane is doing to his dick, Charles adds, "I was thinking about it, and, since Diane lets me fuck you two, it would be kind of hypocritical of me to not let her fuck anyone else, Plus the law says women decide open or not and men can only be with other women if their partner opens the relationship, meaning that because she lets me, she automatically can too."

"Good point about the law, Charles." Diane muses.

Then, after a few moments of deep thought, she adds, "Okay ladies, bring them by and let them ask. I'll probably still say 'no'... but... I may let them try and persuade me."

"Will do!" I tell her. "They said they'd be here by 10... and it's almost that now."

"Okay then, come by anytime, we'll be home all day." Diane says.

"Later, Diane," Stephanie says for both of us just before I kill the connection.

A few more minutes pass before the door chime sounds. "That must be them," Stephanie says with a grin, as she hops up to go let them in.

It's only a few moments before Stephanie returns with the guys following her. "Look who I found at the door..." she says.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I ask in the direction of the guys.

"Well..." Deon says, looking at Michael.

"We didn't really make any plans," Michael finishes Deon's unfinished thought, "other than to be here with you two for the whole weekend."

"Yeah," Deon says. "We didn't want to seem presumptuous. We both like you two a lot, but don't know what you two like to do 'out'." making air quotes around the word 'out'."

"So we figured we'd hold off on making plans until we could discuss them with you two, together" Michael finishes.

"Did you two rehearse that?" Stephanie asks.

"Yeah, kinda..." Deon admits, blushing a little bit.

"Well, I think it was adorable!" I tell them proudly. Then I add, "Plus most guys just think about what they want. We didn't think that you guys were like that. This proves it."

"I know where we can start... if you guys want to," Stephanie starts. When she has both of their attention she continues, "We literally just got off the vid-com with Diane. She understands that you have a question for her. She said for us to drop by any time and you can ask your question."

"Oh..." I add, "and while she did tell us the answer would probably be 'no', as we told you. She did say that she was willing to entertain the idea of letting you 'persuade' her."

"Sounds like a plan," Deon says.

"Let's go then," Stephanie says.

"Shall we?" Michael asks me as he stretches out his hand for me to take, to help me get up from the couch.

"Yes, let's" I reply as I graciously take his offered hand.

Once we're outside, Stephanie and I each take our guy's cocks in hand and we lead them to the elevator bank in Diane's building, Stephanie and I, both wanting to be good and supportive girlfriends, we're also doing our utmost to get them as close to rock hard as we can, before we get to her apartment. That involves squeezing, stroking and fondling as we walk.

None too surprisingly, when we get to Diane's door, the guys are as firm in our hands as steel rods.

It's only a few moments after I press the door chime button that the door opens and there is Diane, completely nude and open for the guys to look upon.

"Well hello ladies," Diane says as she ushers us inside. "I take it these are the gentlemen that have a question for me?"

Almost as if we'd planned it, even though we hadn't, Stephanie and I both release our guys and step away from them, "This is Michael," I tell her, then looking at Michael, I add, "Michael, this is Diane."

Michael sticks his hand out for a handshake, saying, "Nice to meet you." as he does.

Ignoring his hand, Diane steps toward him and reaches straight for his dick, giving it a few strokes, almost like a 'special handshake'. Then with a wink she says, "Nice to meet you too."

Next she moves over to Deon, where Stephanie says, "Diane, this is Deon... Deon, Diane."

Having seen how she greeted Michael, Deon doesn't bother raising his hand, he just thrusts his hips forward, and she grabs the presented phallus, shaking it as she did with Michael, "Nice to meet you too."

"The pleasure is all mine, Ma'am." Deon says politely and with a giant smile.

As she turns to head back to the living room, she gives Deon a wink and says, "I see that."

Once we are all in the living room, Diane motions at Charles who is sitting in the recliner and says "Charles... Mandy and Steph brought Michael and Deon over to meet us, Gentlemen, this is Charles, my boyfriend."

"Charles," Michael says with a nod.

"Michael," Charles replies also with a nod

Followed by Deon who also simply says "Charles," while giving a slight nod.

To which Charles again nods and says "Deon."

After the guys finish exchanging pleasantries, Diane takes a seat in the middle of the couch and pats the cushions on either side of her, then she says, "Okay boys, the girls said you had something to ask me. Have a seat here and ask away."

As the guys make their way to the couch, Stephanie and I both make our way to opposite sides of the chair that Charles is sitting in. Once there, we both prove that we were thinking the same thing and take a seat on the armrest, each of us taking one of Charles' arms and wrapping it around our waist.

Once the guys are seated beside her, Diane casually grabs their dicks, one in each hand, and starts the same slow rubbing that she exhibited previously on the vid-com. But this time doing it to two guys at once.

"Well... see... here's the thing..." Michael starts off, distractedly.

"Yeah... ummm..." Deon starts to say at the same time, also a bit distractedly.

"Come on guys," Diane says. "Out with it." Then she slyly glances at their laps and says "or is this too much of a distraction? I could stop if it'll make asking me easier..."

"Nooo. No need to stop" Michael says immediately.

"Yeah, please, by all means, continue" Deon adds.

"So...?" She prods again.

"Well. Like I was saying," Michael finally says once he's gathered enough of his wits to converse, "See, the girls have that arrangement where they can fuck Charles..."

Then Deon interrupts with, "or he's got the agreement that he can fuck them."

"Yeah... that too," Michael says, taking back the mantle of discussion. "We were just thinking it would balance things out if we could take care of you occasionally too."

"Kind of like a mutli-way, unofficial family. Where any of the ladies can have sex with any of the guys, and all of us can get as much as fucking as we want."

"Oh, I'm fully covered in that department," Diane says. "I don't know if the girls told you, but I made that arrangement because Charles takes care of all my needs, all by himself. I really don't have that much sex drive. But... I want to be fair. So I decided if you guys asked me, I'd make you this offer: Change my mind. Show me why I should let you have me."

At the same time as Michael says "Here?!", Deon says "Now?!"

"Yes," Diane says with a wicked smile. "Right here, right now. In front of Charles and your girlfriends."

"But..." Michael starts to say

Interrupting him, I interject, "Go ahead guys. Show her what you've got."

And Stephanie adds, "Change her mind if you can... you could do what you did to me last time, you know..."

"Well..." Deon says as he reaches down to Diane's pussy, while Michael reaches up to her breasts... both men massaging their prospective areas when they get there.

After just a few minutes of gentle hand action, Diane says "You'll have to do better than that."

"Oh, don't worry, Diane," Michael says.

Then Deon adds, "We're just getting started," before he removes her hand from his dick and makes his way to the floor in front of her.

Once he's in position, he spreads her knees apart and dives in to her pussy, face first. I can't see what he's doing down there, from my vantage point. All I can see is his head moving up & down and left & right... but what I can see, and hear, is the effect his ministrations are having on Diane.

I've got to guess her moans and groans are from him anyway, What Michael is doing with her tits looks pleasurable, but not nearly as moan worthy as she's making noises to convey. Michael IS taking care of her tits though, there can be no doubt of that. He's massaging them and suckling on them while Deon is doing whatever he's doing down lower.

After only a few moments of this, Deon stops and looks up at Diane and says, "You don't have to answer now, but, soon enough you'll want to ask us to fuck you. Don't do it unless it's an open invitation not only for now, but for in the future."

"Not happening stud, I'm just not that into sex to...too....tttt.....ooooo..." and she fades off into moans and gibberish as Deon really goes back to work on her pussy with a gusto.

After about 10 minutes as Diane is mumbling incoherently in orgasmic bliss, all of a sudden she reaches down and grabs Deon by the hair, ripping his head away from her crotch and she screams at him "FUCK ME!!!!"

"Are you sure?" Deon asks.

"Yes, I'm fucking sure!" she says, then, because he's slow in getting up, well not slow, really, but not fast enough for her aching need, she takes Michael who she's had in hand this whole time, and drags him into place as she falls sideways and positions herself under him.

Then with a grin at Deon, she says "You snooze, you lose!" as she positions Michael's dick at her opening. Then she looks up at Michael and says, "Do it! I need you to!"

"Remember," Michael says, "you asked for it." as he starts ramming himself into her. In and out like a jack-hammer he goes.

After a brief period of this, Diane says, "When it's time, don't pull out. I can't get pregnant anymore so it's okay."

He keeps jack-hammering her, but he looks over at me with a 'what do I do?' look on his face.

"Go on," I tell him enthusiastically, so she hopefully won't know he asked me and I'm saying it's okay, "Give her the fuck of all fucks! Fill her up to bursting!" which causes him to purse his lips and then nod like he's saying 'gotcha, babe!'

Unfortunately for us though, she caught every bit of it, and with a smile, as he's still pounding into her, she stutteringly says between thrusts, "Ooohh... I like... that... even... better... he asks... permission first... of his... girlfriend... Damn... that's... OOOhhhHHHHHHHHH" and about then her body goes off like a firecracker. Shortly after which his face screws up into his O-face. You know. That face all guys make when they cum hard.

Then he looks at Deon and says, "You ready?"

"You betcha!" Deon says, and then in just a few seconds, as Diane is recovering from what Michael did to her, Deon steps in and starts his own jack-hammering of her. Immediately the sensation of a different dick overcomes her and she starts building up again.

As he's giving it to her, Stephanie shouts, "Fill 'er up, Deon!"

As they are going at it, I glance at Charles. He's got a faraway look in his eyes, and when I glance down, I see that his dick is limp. He's worried about this. So I turn his chin toward me and say, "Don't worry Charles. They aren't taking her away from you. They didn't take us away from you did they? They just want with her, what we have with you."

Then to help improve his mood, I reach down and start stroking him, bringing his dick right back to life. As I add, "And to prove it, you should fuck her after Deon finishes."

"No Charles," Diane says, having overheard us. Then after a few thrusts by Deon, she adds between thrusts "After... he's done... I'm going to... fuck YOU!" and about the time she says 'YOU!' her dam again bursts and she has a screaming orgasm that threatens to deafen us all, which triggers Deon to fire himself into her. He gives a couple of thrusts as he's shooting, but soon enough he's done too.

Deon gets off of her as quickly as possible and as soon as she can, Diane makes her way over to the chair Charles is sitting in. Stephanie and I move out of her way as Diane jumps into Charles' lap. Straddling him, she lines his dick, that I kept hard, up with her pussy and then she sinks down onto it.

As she starts to fuck him in the chair, she says "Charles. I need them to fuck me sometimes. I love you, and sex with you is great, but two dicks, right after each other. Mmmmm there's just something about that."

And then she stops. Not just talking, but she stops fucking too, and then she says "But you know what, There should be something that only you get Charles. Something of me that's only for you. I haven't sucked dick since my husband died. How about that, Charles." and then she gets off of him and lowers herself to his dick. It's covered in her juices and the issuances of both Michael and Deon.

She reaches over to the end table and grabs a tissue, which she uses to clean the spunk off of his dick. Then she says, "I'll swallow your cum, Charles, but no other man's cum will ever pass my lips, my mouth is for you only" and then she goes down on him like a pro. Deep-throating him on each downward bob of her head. She's literally fucking his dick with her mouth. It's amazing to watch.

And apparently it's an amazing feeling, because it doesn't take her long and Charles' face screws up into his O-face as all of his muscles tighten up and he fires off several shots, directly down her throat.

When she gets up she smiles at Charles and says "That's just for you, from now on, whenever we make love."

Then she turns to look at Stephanie and me and asks, "You really want to share them?"

"Well," I reply, "It only seems fair, and just as you trust us with Charles, we trust you with them."

"Plus," Stephanie adds, "It's something that they want, in return for not being upset that we are not giving up fucking Charles."

"Fair point" she says as she turns to where Michael and Deon are sitting on the couch. Addressing them, she says, "Okay guys, you convinced me. I'm not some sex crazed nymphomaniac like these two," and she indicates us, behind her with a quick jab of both thumbs in each of our directions, "are though. So it won't be anywhere near as often as they probably will be getting with Charles. And I do have one stipulation. Both of you, or neither of you. Each and every time."

As the guys nod their understanding she continues, "I don't care who fucks me first, but I kind of liked the variety all in one go. While you guys are dating at least, maybe one day a week? While the girls are at work at the club."

"Wait." I say "you know where we work?"

"Yeah," She says. "I saw you two going in the back door there a couple of months ago. Then after Charles told me what you two do, I added 2+2 and figured it out. Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, I say." then she looks us both up and down as if appraising us and adds, "And you girls... you've definitely got it."

"Now you guys, scoot," Diane says, while making a shooing motion toward the door with one hand and holding her pussy closed with the other. "I need to get the cum cleaned out of me before I drip it all over the apartment.

Chapter 13

Wrapping It Up

It's been 6 months since we had that get together with Diane and Charles. Life has been pretty good.

The guys went ahead and moved in with us a couple of months ago, which was great. Dating them on the weekends was nice, but it's even better sleeping with them all week long. To be honest though we are all a little confused as to who is dating whom.

On any given night either of the guys could end up in either of our beds. We don't do much in the way of group fucking with them though. But there is the occasional romp in the living room.

We did end up getting them new cock-rings, now they both are sporting the rings of men that are off-the-market. No more playing the field for them. Just us... and Diane of course.

We still fuck Charles pretty regularly, and the guys still fuck Diane a few times a month. One time we even had a group thing with them. Stephanie and me on Charles, and Michael and Deon doing Diane.

The four of us, Stephanie, me, Michael, and Deon, are even talking about marriage. It won't be anything old fashioned though. If we do end up getting married, I'm marrying both guys, and so is Stephanie. The guys likewise will be marrying each of us. It's not going to a be a "true four-way marriage" though, because the guys aren't marrying each other, and neither are Stephanie and I getting hitched. We are all going to be "V's" in each heterosexual triad. The four corners of a box, if you will.

Finis