After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11.
2.7k words
5
1.4k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ChaChapter 11

The Promises

As the fog of sleep slowly thins out over my brain, the first thing that I notice is a very pleasurable sensation, down in my pussy. It feels like someone is rubbing the outside area above my clit with enough pressure to stimulate the nerves of my clit itself, while at the same time, licking my obviously exposed clit.

I don't want to risk the sensations ending so I keep my eyes closed and just enjoy them for a little longer.

Once I decide that I just can't stay calm and still anymore, I open my eyes and see Michael's head between my legs and one of his hands covering my pubic mound.

When he sees me looking at him, he stops licking and says, "I hope you don't mind, but it just looked so darned tasty and inviting. I just couldn't help myself."

"Don't stop," I beg of him. Hearing that, he quickly goes back to pleasuring me as I add, "This is the way to wake up... I'll have to return the favor in the near future." which elicits a nod from him, but he doesn't stop licking me.

Finally the pleasure builds to it's climax, and I start my orgasm. He was so gentle and slow with the buildup though that the orgasm itself isn't a quick one. It comes and then stays, my whole body almost vibrating like a struck piano string that maintains it's vibration over a much longer period than normally possible. All I can do is moan and clench my teeth as my brain seems to turn into several pound of mush.

No coherent thought is possible in my head for several moments. But when I can finally make intelligible noises, the first thing I says is "Wow... Oh my... just... wow." followed after a long pause by, "fuuuucccccck that was good."

"Glad you liked it," Michael says as he moves up to lay beside me, his hardon completely obvious.

As I look at his hard dick, I say, sadly, "I'm sorry... I can't just yet. That... what you just did, it just drained the crap out of me."

"It's okay," he says. "I wasn't expecting..."

And it's at that moment, we both hear Stephanie start screaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh GAWD YESSS!!!! Fucking yes!!!!"

"I guess she's up now too," Michael says and we both laugh.

Once we get our laughter under control I look at Michael and say "Shower?"

"Sure," he says. "I'd be happy to take a shower with you."

As I get up, on obviously wobbly legs, I look at him and say, "You have to promise to do that again, and often. Not every day, but every now and then at least."

"I promise." he says with a grin, holding up his right hand as if taking an oath.

With a nod to him, we head into the bathroom. Once we are there, and I've got the water temperature just right, I open the shower door and we both step in.

He lathers me up first, taking special care of my special areas, lingering and rubbing them, making sure to get them nice and clean. When I'm all covered in foamy suds, and he's gotten every inch of exposed skin on my body, he takes the showerhead-on-a-hose, and carefully but almost professionally rinses me off.

Once I'm squeaky clean it's his turn. Leaving his cock for last, I wash his chest and abdomen first, then his back, then his ass, then I get on my knees and do his legs. When it's time to wash his cock though, my intentional long soaping of it causes some swelling... if you know what I mean.

"Aww..." I say as I look up at him, from my position, kneeling in front of him, with his dick at my eye level, "what am I going to do with this? I can't leave it like this." as I take a firmer hold of it, and using the soap as a lubricant, I start stroking him. After a couple of minutes of this, I go ahead and rinse off the soap, but I continue stroking him as I'm doing so.

All too soon I see him start to tense up, and when his balls pull up, closer to his body, I know it's almost time, so I aim the tip at my open mouth and when he starts letting fly, I catch as much as I can. I miss a little bit. But I get enough that I'm happy. When he's done shooting, I close my mouth and swallow slowly... after savoring the taste for a few seconds.

As I get up I teasingly say "I hope you don't mind, I had to repay you for how you woke me up."

"I don't mind at all." he says. "But now I'm hungry for breakfast. Do you think they are ready to eat yet?"

After I wipe off what cum missed my mouth, we step out of the shower and he turns off the water, then we towel each other dry and head to the kitchen.

As we are fixing the coffee and some toast for ourselves, Stephanie and Deon come out of her room, Stephanie just as naked as I am.

"Oooh... Coffee..." Stephanie says as soon as she walks in and smells it brewing.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed your 'alarm clock'," I say, adding air quotes around 'alarm clock', Then I giggle.

"I could stand for it to happen again... on a regular basis. And he promised that he would" she says with a smile.

"Well, Deon," Michael says looking at him, then he turns to us and continues, "and Ladies, I need to get going if I'm going to make it to work."

"Yeah," Deon says to all of us, "I need to head out too."

"When will we see you guys again?" Stephanie asks. "If we're your girlfriends we need to know."

"True." I say in agreement.

Deon looks at Michael and says "Saturday... at 10 in the morning?"

"Sounds good to me" Michael agrees.

"But what if we get horny between now and then?" Stephanie asks.

"You've got Charles" Michael replies.

"True" I say. Then Michael leans in and gives me a kiss goodbye as Deon does the same for Stephanie. Then they switch places, and Deon gives me a kiss while Michael is kissing Stephanie goodbye.

Once they've gone, Stephanie leans against the refrigerator and then slides down to the floor. "Oh my god!" she exclaims. "Did you hear me this morning?"

"Yes. We both heard you." I respond with a smile. "Hell... Diane and Charles probably heard you. What was up with that anyway?"

"You ever hear of 'squirting'?" she asks me

"No. What is it?" I answer and ask back.

"Well, before this morning I thought it was just urban legend," she says. "But it's not. Deon made me squirt!"

"But what do you mean 'squirt'?" I ask her, confused.

"You know, when a man cums, he shoots out a stream of cum, right?" she says, leading me down a path of knowledge I never expected to take, "Well, 'squirting' is the same thing... but for women. No semen, obviously, but all the lubricant she has stored up. It fires off just like a man ejaculating."

"It's like the queen/Empress of all orgasms. It's amazing and full body and totally engulfing," she says. "According to what I read a while ago, it only happens with people that share a deep connection and an enjoyment of each other's bodies. He got me there."

Then, after a pause she adds with a grin, "Now I have to go change the sheets... and maybe flip over the mattress" as she's getting back up off of the floor.

A few moments after she headed into her room, the vid-com lets me know a call is coming in, so I walk over and grab the remote, pressing the appropriate buttons, I set it for 'receive all, send only audio', since I'm naked.

"Hello?" I say as the image come to life.

Once I see that it's Charles, I press the 'send all' button on the remote just as Charles is saying "Hi, Mandy, were you busy? I got a blank screen for a moment."

"No," I reply. Then I add "I wasn't busy. I just wasn't dressed for a vid call from anyone but you." just as my image starts broadcasting to him.

"Oh, nice. Much better than that gray 'no video from source' message" he says with a smile, as his dick starts to twitch.

"So, what did you need?" I ask him.

"Oh, need?" he responds. "Nothing, was just wondering if you or Stephanie were doing anything today. Diane is at work, and as you know the kids manage my business so I have my days pretty much free."

"No plans for me," I respond, "At least not until about 2:30, when I need to start getting ready for work. I can check with Stephanie, but I think she's free too."

"Free for what?" Stephanie asks as she makes her way to the washer closet with the dirty sheets.

"Charles was asking if we had any plans today," I pass on to her.

As she drops the sheets on the washer, she says loudly enough for the vid-com to pick it up, "Ummm... No. No plans that I can think of." then she hustles over and joins me, in-frame, so Charles can see both of us, her equally as naked as me.

"Well," Charles says, "I can think of one way to pass the time."

"I bet you can" I reply with a grin.

"You know," Stephanie says quietly to me, sotto voce, as she gently starts rubbing her pubic mound... something that Charles notices, "I really could use a good fucking, right about now. I'm horny as hell."

"I know what you mean" I tell her, also sotto voce. Then I look at the vid-com and returning to my regular full voice, I say "Well, Charles, looks like you have a couple of nymphos here waiting for you and that dick of yours... come on over. One condition though, be hard when you knock on the door, or you're not coming inside. Understand?"

"Be hard when I arrive, got it," he says, then adds, "I'll be there in a few minutes, hard and ready!" after which, he clicks off the link.

"Well..." Stephanie says, "My bedroom's out of the question. My mattress is soaked."

"I suppose we could use my bed, again" I say.

"I'm going to have some fun when Charles gets here" Stephanie says.

"What are you going to do?" I ask'

"You'll see..." is all she'll say in reply.

A few moments later, the door chime goes off. It's probably Charles, but as I'm getting up, Stephanie jumps up, rushes past me, and then cracks the door just far enough to get her hand out the door, then she says "hardon please!" just before she breaks down in a fit of giggles.

"Ohh nice hardon!" she says. Then she opens the door the rest of the way and adds, "you may enter!" as she gently pulls him in by his stiff dick.

Laughing as she does this, I smile at Charles and say "Sorry. I didn't know she was going to do that. I just wanted you ready to go when you got here, 'cuz were both horny as hell."

"No worries," he responds, "I love you gals playing with my dick. It does great things for my ego that young girls like you want an old guy like me."

Then since we haven't moved from the foyer yet, he asks "Didn't you say you two were horny? Why are we still in the foyer?"

"My room!" I say and we head there and then straight for the bed.

"On your back stud" Stephanie directs. "I need to mount myself on that thing." and then she pushes him onto the bed and into position to accomplish just that.

"Safety first though, we ain't havin' no babies..." she says as she takes the time to grab a condom out of the drawer she knows I keep them in. Once she's got his 'raincoat' on, she straddles him and then, after lining his dick up with her pussy, she drops on him, impaling herself on his spear or flesh. Then she starts her rhythmic up and down motion, fucking him for all she's worth.

As she's going at it on him, I get up on the bed beside Charles and tell him, and her by extension because she happens to be there too, "I only let her go first because she really, really, REALLY needed dick more than me." then I look at her and ask "Didn't you?"

"Yeah..." she says breathlessly as she continues humping away.

As turned on as she is, she quickly has her first orgasm, soon followed by #2 and #3, which is about the right amount of time apparently for Charles, because shortly after her #3, Charles' face screws up and his belly muscles tighten up as he blows his wad into the condom.

That's her signal to get down and let me have my turn, so she says "Thanks Charles, I really needed that," as she gently and carefully removes the condom, so she can drink down the contents.

Once she finishes draining the condom, she grabs another one and says, "Now we need to get you ready for Mandy..." just before she goes down on his dick, to start sucking the life back into it.

With her skills it doesn't take her long and she's got him back right up to full mast. As soon as she does, she stops sucking him and puts the condom on. When he's ready, I pull my legs up, exposing,my pussy to the room, then I look at him and say those words every man loves to hear from a woman, "Take me, I need your cock!"

"Yes, ma'am," Charles says as he rolls off the bed and then makes his way quickly to the side of the bed I'm on, his dick dancing in the air as he rushes to fuck me.

When he gets to me, he immediately lines himself up, and thrusts his dick into me he doesn't piston in and out yet though. Just one forceful thrust in, to start. "Ohhhh gooddddd," I say as he does so. Then, after a breath I add, "Oh man... I really needed this."

"Ready to get fucked?" he asks me with a grin.

"Yes!" I tell him emphatically. "Fuck me!"

"Remember, you asked for it", he says, and then he starts pounding into me. Fucking me so hard he moves the bed. In and out, in and out. Grunting with the effort. THRUST & "unh!" simultaneously, then withdraw, THRUST & "unh!" simultaneously, then withdraw... over and over... until after only a few dozen thrusts, my first orgasm rips through my body... but he doesn't stop... THRUST & "unh!", withdraw, THRUST & "unh!", THRUST & "unh!"... repeatedly... bringing me to multiple orgasms.

It's just before what would be #5 that he tenses up, locks his abs and legs, grits his teeth screws up his face, and just sort of vibrates in place as his cock erupts in the condom, in my pussy.

He's a trooper, and he tries to keep going but two strong orgasms from him, and his little soldier needs a rest. So, as he pulls out, completely tired, he says "Sorry I couldn't hold out any more and give you that last one, I know you were close."

"That's okay, Charles," I reassure him. "You gave me 4 great ones... that's 2 to 3 more than most boys my age ever manage... the little selfish pricks. But what you can do is bring that thing of yours up here so I can get that condom off and get to the prize inside."

"Yes," he says. "I can do that." and so saying, he gets up on the bed beside me and lets me remove the condom from him. Once it's off of him, I empty it's contents into my mouth, savor the delicious taste of it, and then swallow it like the happy little nymphomaniac that I am. After that, I suck and lick all the cum off of his still soft dick, making it nice and clean and cum-free.