The Deviant Girls Go Wild Pt. 01

Story Info
Heather, Lana and Patricia reunite for Spring Break 1995.
2.7k words
4.39
12k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

Almost three years after the events of The Deviants Club, much has changed for the three young, sex-positive, bisexual women, but their hunger for sex has not.

A Mile High

Halfway through the flight to Cancun, Heather sat in the comfort of her first class seat, her long, red hair falling down the left side of her freckled face, concealing from the man on her left her slightly parted, pouty pink lips. Her eyes were closed as she began to feel the wave of her impending orgasm begin. Under the blanket draped across her lap, her hand worked under the waistband of her shorts, massaging her clit in tiny circles.

"Careful," the man sitting next to her said quietly. "The stewardess is coming by."

Heather's hand froze in place, and her eyes opened to see the stewardess just a couple of rows away, taking a drink to another first class customer. Electric tingles shot up her body from her pussy, and her mind reeled from being so close to the edge and not getting over.

"Thank you," Heather replied to the man sitting next to her. She looked directly at him and smiled, "I thought I was being discreet."

"Oh you were," he replied softly, "at least until the last few moments. Tell me, senorita, who is it you were fantasizing about?"

Heather smiled broadly. She had been fantasizing about him. Mid 40s in an expensive Armani suit, with dark hair, smooth brown skin, and dark eyes, Heather had thought he was hot as fuck from the moment he sat next to her. He had a wedding ring on his finger, which didn't bother her in the least. Far more than half the men she'd ever given a lap dance to at the strip club just across the river from St. Louis had the same little gold band.

"Follow me to the bathroom and find out," Heather said. She got up and moved past the man, her ass so close to his face that she knew he could smell her wetness, then went up the aisle, past the stewardess and towards the first class bathroom. She entered but did not lock the door.

But a few minutes later, the man had not come, and Heather opened the door to go back to her seat, only to see him standing there.

He entered quickly, and without a word, closed and locked the door, then spun her around, his hands unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them and her panties halfway down her strong legs. Heather heard the sound of him unzipping, and a moment later, felt his stiff member slide into her soaking wet pussy as his hands found her clit, working it with perfect precision. His other hand wrapped around her face, and she sucked in his fingers, which she realized had the faintest taste of lime on them. Her orgasm began immediately, and he followed right after, his seed filling her.

He pulled out of her and zipped back up as Heather pulled her shorts and panties back up, and as she began to arrange herself, he slipped back out as quickly as he'd come in. Heather locked the door behind her and sat down on the toilet.

This was going to be an amazing week.

Girl Talk

"You crazy slut! What happened when you came out of the bathroom, Longs," Patricia said after nearly spitting out her Margarita onto the airport bar. Heather had just finished telling her best friend from High School the details of her tryst on the plane.

"Nothing. Well, there was one older woman who gave me a dirty glance as I walked back to my seat, but I don't think anyone else even noticed. The stewardess had gone to the main cabin, which is when my mile high friend decided to risk following me."

"Fucking crazy. Gods I've missed you, Longs. The last two summers at the cabin weren't the same without you there."

"I've missed you too, Pats," Heather replied, then leaned over and gave her friend a long, open mouthed kiss. Heather saw two frat boy types at the other end of the bar staring open mouthed at her and Patricia, and was just about to reach up to squeeze her friends breast when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, hey! Break it up you two! No fair starting without me!"

The girls broke their kiss and turned around to see Lana standing behind them. They stood up to hug their friend in a mess of giggles. Lana was still the curviest of the three, with dark skin from her Creole/Italian heritage and luxurious long and curly black hair. She still wore the same pair of red eyeglasses from highschool, along with a Simpsons t-shirt and corduroy pants. The smile that radiated between her full lips was just as infectious as it had always been.

Patricia was the tiniest, her blond hair shaved close except for long bangs, half a dozen earrings in each ear and one through her nose, and wearing baggy jean shorts and a button down short sleeved red plaid shirt that had to be two sizes too big for her. Her piercing blue eyes were as fierce as they ever were.

Heather wore khaki shorts that showed off all of the impossibly long legs that had earned her nickname from Patricia back in middle school. A tight fitting and low cut tank top didn't leave much to the imagination, and it was clear to anyone who looked that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Hey, you're that pole vaulter, right? From Playboy? You girls here for MTV spring break? Where are you staying?" Came the voice of one of the frat boys who had made their way over to the girls.

Patricia took a long look at the guy. Heather could see the irritation on her friends face from the interruption, and prepared for an epic smack down.

"We're here to get fucked by as many guys and as many girls as we can in the next week. You and your friend interested?"

The frat boy was suddenly at a loss of words and began stammering.

"Too bad," Patricia continued, "If you'd just been able to actually form the word yes with your stupid mouth, you would have had a night you'd never forget. Come on, girls, let's get to the hotel."

The girls picked up their bags and walked away, leaving the frat boy dumbfounded in their wake.

"Still as fierce as ever, Pats," Heather said as they waited in line for a cab.

"More. I don't have time for boys too timid to ask for what they want. You'd be amazed how many of them you have to wade through on the road before you get to a guy confident enough to just take control."

Patricia had been touring with the all girl alt-band she played keyboard for the last 8 months, sometimes opening for Alanis Morriset, sometimes for Hole, sometimes just playing dive dike bars hidden away in the corners of small towns across the midwest and south.

"And I meant what I said, I would have fucked him if he just said yes."

"Why did he think you were in Playboy?" Lana asked.

"You mean you don't know?" Heather responded.

"Know what?" Lana asked as they pilled into the cab.

"The Hyatt Regency, por favor," Heather said as they close the door.

"I thought Pats would have told you at the cabin last summer."

"Nah, I didn't think it was my place."

"Tell me what?"

"I did Playboy's Girls of the Big 10 last year. Got paid ten grand for it."

"No way, you're a playboy bunny?"

"No, that's a whole separate thing, but I did do a shoot."

"That's crazy! Oh my god, Patricia, I can't believe you didn't tell us."

"Actually, I can't believe you didn't hear about it. It was kind of a national scandal."

"Elliot and I don't have cable, so we don't get much news. What was the scandal?"

"I lost my scholarship to Mizzu."

"For posing in Playboy?" Lana asked incredulously.

"Yeah, they said it violated the morals clause in my scholarship."

"That's bullshit! Fuck, Heather I'm so sorry. I can't believe I didn't hear."

"Well, it wasn't finalized until last summer. That's why I couldn't go to the lake house, I was in the middle of disciplinary hearings."

"So how are you training for the Olympics now?"

Heather shook her head. "I'm not."

Lana's expression went sour.

"No don't look sad about it. Look, it wasn't very likely that I was going to make the team anyhow, and it didn't take me long in college to realize that getting to the Olympics was my dad's dream and not really mine. Doing the photo shoot was my choice, a way of rebelling, I guess. Didn't know it would get me kicked off my scholarship though."

Heather had already had this whole conversation with Patricia. They still talked at least twice a month.

"And besides, because of all that, I'm here in paradise with you two instead of humping a ten foot pole."

"So this is all being funded by your Playboy shoot?"

"Well..." Heather trailed off and Patricia smiled.

"This is the best part," Patricia said. "This is really going to blow your mind, Lana."

The cab driver, Heather noticed, had his ear half cocked in their direction, and she wondered how much of their conversation he could understand. Suddenly she felt that familiar tingle between her legs and the growing wetness there. The story came out in a rush.

"So my dad cut me off after I lost the scholarship. Said if I could make the decision to show my breasts to the world, I was adult enough to make my own way. Pats let me crash at her place for the rest of the summer while she was on tour, and I decided what I wanted to dedicate my life to. I applied to Washington University for pre-law, and got in. I'm gonna become a lawyer and sue the fuck out of those narrow minded missogynist fuckers. Or at least help other women do the same."

"That doesn't surprise me at all," Lana replied.

"It gets better," Patricia teased.

"I'd intended to take out a bunch of student loans to put me through, but they said my dad made too much money to get a deferred loan. Can you believe that? Anyhow, I was at Blueberry Hill, waiting to see Pats band when they were in town, reading a Riverfront Times, and I saw an ad for dancers wanted at PTs across the river."

Surprise now came across Lana's face.

"Yep. I'm stripping my way through college."

"Wait, what?"

"Make three grand on a bad week, five on a good and still have plenty of time to study."

"Not to mention it keeps you in great shape, fuck you look hotter than ever, Longs."

"Thanks, Pats."

Lana had a concerned look on her face. "You make that much... just... just... dancing? Or..."

"I don't fuck anyone for money, no. Just dance and grind, and maybe let the occasional curious girl lick me on stage," Heather replied with a grin and the driver suddenly swerved back into the proper lane.

"That's the crazy thing I figured out at the start of the job. The guys will give you more money if you don't break the rules than if you do. Forever hopeful, I guess."

"Do you like it?" Lana asked.

"I love it. The power, mostly. But also... it's... liberating. I get so fucking wet when I'm on stage, those eyes all on me, wanting me, not understanding that I'm doing this for me, not them."

"That's fucking awesome, Heather. I'm glad you've found what you want."

"I never would have if I hadn't joined the Deviant's Club that summer after high school. That's why I wanted to pay for this trip. To thank you both. And to have a lot of fun. But enough about my crazy life. How's Hollywood?"

As the cab drove on, Lana brought Heather and Patricia up to speed on her life. She'd gotten into Cal-Tech on a full ride after a year at community college, and moved in with Elliot in the heart of Hollywood. Between work as a waitress, classes and studying, she didn't have much of a life, and admitted it had been at least six months since the last time she got laid.

"You and Elliot don't fuck anymore?"

"Not since he got a semi-serious boyfriend who is terrified of pussy," Lana laughed. "And I don't have time to go looking for someone new."

"You could always try stripping! Free up time, make more money and find dates all in one convenient package," Patricia kidded.

"Oh god, I don't know that I could do that."

"Well, we're at the hotel, and I can promise you'll be coming in the next thirty minutes," Heather said with a grin. Heather paid the cabby as the other girls got out to admire the sun setting into the gulf just past the hotel.

A Night in Bed

An hour later, the three young women lay panting on the king sized bed of their hotel room with huge grins on their faces and their bodies covered in sweat. Patricia's tiny white hand still lay draped over Lana's large dark breast, gently teasing her nipple, while Heather's wavey red hair lay drapped over Lana's thigh, her head face up between Lana's thighs and her own freckled legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Oh my fucking god, Heather, I forgot how good you are at that."

"And I forgot how sweet your pussy tasted," Heather replied, licking her lips of the juices that coated them.

Patricia stood up and walked over to her bag. "Well I hope you two aren't totally worn out. I've got a new kink I can't wait to introduce you to."

Heather sat up, her full, C cup breasts and tiny cherry red nipples swaying as she did. "Mmmm, I could spend all night in here with you two."

"All week," Lana added.

Patricia rummaged around her bag and then pulled out a large pale dildo attached to a harness and began to wrap it around her waist.

"So I discovered with the guitarrest in my band that I really like fucking girls."

Heather and Lana squeeled in delight, marveling at the size and thickness of the fake cock that Patricia now had attached to her, below her small, hard, milky white breasts and the metal bars that pierced both her nipples. The harness covered the three rings that Patricia had piereced her labia and clit with. Those had been fun to play with, Heather thought.

"Me first!" Heather exclaimed and got on all fours on the bed, wiggiling her tight ass in the air in Patricia's direction. Lana slid in under Heather and began licking at her clit through the short, red trimmed hair around her pussy, sending Heather into a series of moans and making her wet.

"Fuck me with your big cock, Pats," Heather told her friend as she felt the tip of the rubber cock tapping at the entrance to her pussy.

Patricia slapped her ass and pushed in.

"Oh fuck, Pats, your cock feels soooo fucking good," Heather moaned. Patricia began sliding in and out and soon Heather was lost in a mix of pleasure and pain. It was a really large dildo, bigger than any cock she'd had in her, stretching her and tapping against her cervix as Patricia thrust in and out of her.

Lana lay mesmerized at the sight, her tongue still flicking at Heather's clit while her hand worked around to Patricia's ass, finding and then probing gently around her brown hole.

As Heather began her orgasm, she started thrusting back wildly against Patricia's fake cock, and Lana couldn't keep her tongue working Heather's clit, instead, she began encouraging them both.

"That's it, Heather, fuck that cock hard. I'm going to suck your cum off it once you're done and then ride it myself. I can't wait to get fucked in my ass by Pat's big dick."

Patricia, turned on by the talk, began her own orgasm, the rings in her pussy and the thrusting providing all the stimulation she needed. Well, that and the girls talking about her cock as if it really was hers. There really is nothing better than having friends who just get you, she thought as she screamed out in pleasure. This really was going to be a great week.

To be continued...


Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers