Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This place scared the shit out of me; this middle class working girl did not belong in here. But Missy talked me into it and convinced me to enjoy it while I was there. So I did, I listened to Missy and the sales girl, excuse me, fashion consultant. They knew everything, the right type of color for me, the right general shape for my body type.

Once we went over a lot of pictures of dress types, and the ones that were for my body type. Only then could we start looking at dresses, they brought out more fashion consultants out with makeup. Then had us try on different dresses, trial dresses. If the dress was very different from the others, then new makeup. For Missy and I it took six fashion consultants all day to find the right dress. Part of that were the pictures they wanted. They had a form for us to sign, and they called in a photographer. Wanted pictures of almost all the dresses we tried on.

Alex was more than a little pissed when she heard about the pictures, but they had got us to sign a form, so that was the end of that. Alex said that there would be words spoken into certain ears. Things mattered more than just lawyers.

But I have to admit they knew what they were doing, dressed in my dress ready to go to the Party. Looking in the mirror, I didn't believe that it was me. I almost couldn't stop looking at myself, until Missy stepped in behind me. And I fell in love all over again! She was so beautiful that there are not enough words to describe her, as she stood there.

A diamond tiara, a jeweled scepter, and crystal shoes, and the biggest kingdom in the world. Could not make her more beautiful or important. She was a fairy Queen, A Royal Court Princess, and the most beautiful woman in the world, all at the same time. And she loved me. And my heart broke, because I could never be as good for her as she was for me!

Mark came into the bedroom and just stopped...and stood there...looking at us...

Mark

*******

I never looked at the bill from their dresses, didn't care. One of the secretary's said that there was a lot of zero's on it. When I stepped into our bedroom, with them standing there together, all dressed and ready to go. It was worth every penny, times ten. It was and will always be one of the special moments of my life.

Because I fell in love with both of them all over again!

They both loved me! In my life I will never understand that...just be eternally grateful.

I'd thought that my love for them was the pinnacle of possibilities. It just doubled. If Helen of Troy's beauty launched a thousand ships. What I see standing in front of me would launch a hundred thousand. I stared...with my mouth open...feet locked in place. I was blank, I couldn't think, the guy that always had to do the job. Always had to stay focused on the big picture, couldn't decide if I needed to breathe again. So I don't think I did...breathe...again.

But mundane thoughts always intrude and I'm glad that I called for a limousine, they deserve nothing less. I just wish it was a Silver Shadow Rolls Royce, they deserve nothing less. But they will get everything I've got.

When we get to the Ballroom, I felt a lot of pride. Entering into the main area it's like Moses parting the Red Sea, the crowd parts as we approach, leaving us a clear path. The three of us draw the attention of everyone, I don't know if I like that. But I also can't do anything about that. I've always tried to maintain a low profile in the company. After this, I don't think I'll be able too, entering the biggest company function, with two of the most beautiful women on my arm. Is definitely not a low profile, after this everyone will know they're both with me, both of them.

As we go by, I think that I might be able to keep my low profile after all. I don't think anyone is even seeing me; the mouths are open staring at these two extremely beautiful women. As they should be, looking around. There isn't anyone even close, even Alex is staring with her mouth open. I wonder which secretary was commenting on the bill for these dresses, and I wonder what she thinks now.

What I see down the way makes me very happy, the Old Man is here, and Mary too. I feel like a little kid who wants to run over and show his trophy's to his Dad.

Melisa

*******

For a girl who loves beautiful fashions. I was in heaven in that dress shop. We spend a whole day, looking at dresses. With six highly trained consultants, to help us, with color choices, make up choices, general body type dresses, trial dresses. When she told us we had to wait a week to get our final dresses, I knew that they would be very expensive. Because, waiting a week, and with the fitting and measurements we had to do. They were going to be custom made dresses, custom designed just for us.

Janey was a dream, she never once complained, or hesitated. She jumped right into the spirit of the day, and the slut never made an appearance. She paid attention to the consultants, and asked my opinion a lot. She couldn't have been better.

Standing in front of that mirror in our bedroom, she came into her own. Janey's always been a true beauty. There has always been something not quite complete about her beauty. I've never understood what's been missing, but it's not now, it's here and she's complete. This vision standing here is Janey at her absolute best. She is here complete, done as the best woman she can be. There can be no doubt she as arrived as the full grown finite woman.

Her beauty in that dress does something to her, Janey. She stands different, her body carriage is unmovable, and she is so solid in her own beauty, so solid in her own femininity, in herself. She shines, she glows and she's standing tall, proud, powerful, and her absolute beauty is only a small part of it. If that dress wasn't so beautiful in its own right, and look so completely a part of Janey. You would almost not notice it, it is a custom made for her dress. Designed for her, and you can almost ignore it, the change in Janey herself is so profound.

Right now, at this moment in time, she is the most beautiful woman in the world...she's loved me her whole life...I wish I could be a hundredth good enough for her. But she loves me...

Janey

*******

I've never been to a party like this, I mean I've been to this same party, our company Christmas party. But now I'm sitting at the front table. It's entirely different than sitting in the middle of the masses. Part of me wants to jump up and play, tease all these new possibilities. Hang my toes so close to those uncrossable lines, and thumb my nose at them.

But I'm not going too. I'm not here by myself. Thinking about how I'm feeling, I'm amazed. Even when I had boyfriends at parties, or even when it's been just Missy and I. It's still been just me, and if I screwed up. It was just me. Now I'm part of us, not me anymore. A part of Missy and Mark, and I would never hurt them. Here at this party, I will risk no possible chance to have any disrespect, or possible censure to come to them. Especially from any of my actions.

It's funny though, when I was talking with the Old man as Mark calls him. Mark wouldn't come and sit right by me, but he watched. I don't know what he thought I would do, flash the old guy right in front of his wife. I would never do that, for one reason is wife is a lady. Just in herself she deserves more respect than that. After all Mark has told us of the Old man, I'll pay him every bit of the respect that Mark thinks is his due, as I'm part of Mark now.

We never said anything to each other but Missy and I split up our time. One of us was always near Mark; he always has a wife at his elbow. The other would be out mingling. We were good corporate wives, just able to do both parts at the same time. We mingled with his managers, secretaries, personal assistants. Then some of our work mates, then switch.

Stay by Mark, smile, look pretty, and talk to the wives of his companions. I drank Ginger Ale for most of the night, unless someone brought me a drink. Missy drank water for most of the night too. We managed Mark too, if what he was talking about wasn't important or he was uncomfortable talking to someone. We moved him along, so no one thought that Mark was avoiding them.

I didn't realize it for awhile but Mary and the Old man were watching us, manage Mark. And they were both smiling, nodding. I don't know if Mark was aware of all the undercurrents, whispers and looks tonight. But there was a lot, a lot of disappointed secretary's. Looks from the younger men ranged from awe to jealousy.

The middle aged couples were mixed. Pretty much okay, some disapproving, some with a smile. The older couples and men were mixed to, but leaned toward some disapproval. In this though I noticed the Group floating, mingling in among them, stroking egos and smoothing feathers. The older wives were the hard ones, as I knew it would be, until I noticed Mary and Alex mingling in among them.

It takes a lot of loyalty and devotion for people to support someone like that. And Mark had it without even asking. It shows what kind of boss and person you are, that so many people covered your back without asking them. A lot of companies can be very cut throat to work in, people fighting for promotions, wages, even just a smile from the big boss. Not this one and I realize that I'm very proud of that fact and of Mark.

Melisa

*******

Janey and I both got hit on a lot. I don't know if we just attracted others that much or the situation was so confusing with both of us being with Mark. I knew Janey was just that much more beautiful, and I felt real good about myself too. But I think a lot of it was they wanted to test the situation out, of who was with Mark and who wasn't. I know that I tried to be friendly in refusing, but sometimes it just wasn't possible. Then I was hard and fast, and left no doubts.

When the dancing started Janey and I had already talked about that. We danced with Mark, we only danced with Mark. If there was someone we felt we should dance with, for courtesy sake, we would look to Mark. If we couldn't attract Mark's attention, we would use each other.

Someone just asking us to dance, 'no thank you'. Even the Group and some of the Managers, Mark had to clear. Even if he cleared them once, each dance had to be cleared. We didn't dance much but that was all right, we danced with who we really wanted to, Mark. It didn't take long for the idea to get around, and then if someone asked who shouldn't have, they got shot down hard and fast.

Mark found out that the other side of the coin worked out real well too. A very persistent young woman finally dragged him out on the dance floor. They were met by both of our smiling faces, when they got back. I took Mark right back to the dance floor, Janey had a few words with the young lady, turned and left. She never asked again. We only had to do that one more time, and then no one asked again. Women are just so much smarter than men. I escorted Mark over to Mary and asked if she would like to dance with him.

I found the Old Man to be very courteous, polite, and direct;

"Melisa, I had real concerns about Mark in this situation with the two of you, after watching this party. I don't any more. The situation is very unusual, but for you three it works. I hear congratulations are in order. I also hear you have unusual rings, may I see them?"

"You didn't hear enough about them, or you wouldn't have asked. If I were to show you mine, your wife would hit us both. But if you want I'll tell you about them. You are a very old, dear, friend of Mark's so you can hear the story if you want to?"

"Please." But he thought about it for a while.

"Are you familiar with the term of marking a lover?"

"Yes."

"Our first night together as lovers, we marked each other. With a bite mark on the very lower belly, one from each of us. I wanted mine to be permanent and I expressed the idea, of getting them tattooed in. It grew from there. The rings were added, then names on the interior of the bands. First when we were talking it was going to be just our rings to each other.

Then it grew into marriage rings, they are there, mine is Markus and Janey. The others are the like, Janey and Melisa on Mark, Markus and Melisa on Janey. And yes they are our wedding rings; I'm trying to get Mark to buy us regular rings, to keep the wolves at bay, relatives and such."

I didn't realize it but Mark and Mary had been standing behind us for most of my explanation. So as Janey came up to join us. I thought to have some fun too.

"Would you like to hear the story of how we got the tattoos?"

"Missy don't you dare tell that story!" Mark's already three shades of red.

"Well if she won't I will. It's just too much fun!" And Mary can't wait.

"Missy you're a better story teller."

"I'm going to get a big drink!"

"No Mark you need to stay here and keep me honest."

"No I need to get a very big drink, right now!" As he stalks off.

"Janey watch for eavesdroppers, we don't need to embarrass Mark any more than is necessary. Mark had a very rough day that day. We decided we had to do the tattoos before they faded. Janey knew of an artist she wanted to do the work. I know you remember that Janey's an engineer; well she's also an artist too. In taking classes she made friends with a girl named Kim. She promised Kim that if she ever got a tattoo Kim could do it. Janey thought it was a blank promise, she's afraid of needles. She thought she would never get a tattoo."

"You just had to add that part didn't you!"

"Of course, Janey made appointments with Kim that morning, and we went over early morning. It wasn't a good neighborhood, and Mark was worried about his car. He didn't look at the shop name, Janey and I had, and knew it would be a lot of fun so we never told him. Inside he was worried about the shop cleanliness. He didn't notice that anything was wrong until he got into Kim's booth.

First thing he saw was the tiny pink chair, somewhere between a ladies exam chair and dentists. Then he noticed that there were about a dozen women in the shop and all the tattoo artists are women. Then he noticed the name of the shop 'The Sapphic Heart', big pink heart with an arrow through it. It was a lesbian shop, Janey never knew that Kim might have been, and we're still not sure."

By this time the Old Man has a smile from ear to ear, and Mary is laughing so hard there's tears' flowing down her cheeks.

"By now our 6ft 10in Italian stud realizes that he's going to have to drop his pants in front of a dozen women, in a lesbian shop, and get a tattoo right by his...you know. By his turn, and he had to go last, they're all ready for him. I think they even called in reinforcements. He thought he was going to be real smart and not take his pants all the way off. He had sweat pants on that he just lowered as far as he had to, and then tightens the draw string.

He was feeling pretty smart then. Until Kim had to shave him, and that was so funny, he looked like he thought she was going to cut it off. He thought the worse was over after that. It was just getting the tattoo done now. He was a little nervous when little Kim got right down by his...well you know.

I better tell you about Kim. She's no bigger than me, only slim like Janey, and she's got Janey's hair down to a tee. Long and blond, but you guys think my eyes are different. Kim's eyes are different, one like Janey's one like Mark's, yes one green eye and one blue eye. And she's down right by Mark's...you know.

But he's tough and in control. Until Janey starts teasing, and believe me, Janey can tease. She unbuttons her blouse and starts playing with her boobs. She's trying to get him to..."

I bring my fist up and start uncurling my index finger, until it's straight and stiff and as far up as I can pull it up. And everybody roars. Mary is laughing so hard she almost can't set in her chair; even the Old Man has tears on his face. Janey's turned away watching for other people coming over, and her sides are shaking trying not to laugh.

"...well you know. The girls in the shop are laughing so much. And they're taking bets on whether he can make it or not. He's doing pretty well until Janey's playing with one boob, unzips her pants and puts a hand down the front. Oh... Lord we have a tent! In the Sapphic Heart our big Italian stud proves he's a big Italian stud."

The whole Ballroom doesn't know what we're laughing about, but they know it's funny, very funny.

Mark

*******

Ha...Ha...Ha, well I knew that the story would come out sooner or later, I just hoped it wouldn't be in front of my Dad or the Old Man, oh well. From getting messages and calls, from the Old Man, I know that Mary's not had much to laugh about for a while, quite a while. Watching her now, I guess I can't bitch too much, she's happy and that's a big plus.

But I'm going to get the last laugh tonight!

"Ha...Ha...Ha, look at all the naughty girls laughing at Santa, I guess you don't want the early Christmas present I was going to give you tonight."

I pause long enough to let the pouts start.

"Well I guess I can be real mean since you laughed at me so much. Maybe I'll show you what you were going to get. Want to see?"

I get a couple of slow sad nods, and I almost feel bad, well OK I feel like a heel. But I know they'll end up happy. So I reach into my pocket and open and lay out the three ring boxes. The big single wedding band in the middle, the outside two have a smaller, thinner wedding bands then a large single point solitaire.

At first everyone just stands there looking. I was going to close them up and put them back in my pocket before I gave them to each of them. But I can't, I see tears start falling from Missy's eyes, those beautiful white blue eyes, and the laser green ones are not far behind. And surprise there's some falling from Mary's too. I can't pick them back up, the laughs not worth it.

"Merry Christmas, my loves."

Janey

*******

Oh...God, he got the wedding rings too. Missy and Mary turned into faucets; OK I shed a few too. All three of the wedding bands are the same except in size, and they are gorgeous. Expensive too, platinum and titanium and they are the rings that Kim did on our tattoos. Did I say expensive, I'll say it again. Because the pattern is the one Kim designed, that makes these custom and handmade, even more expensive.

That's just the wedding bands; the solitaires are a fuckin rock. A huge rock, I feel like I need a security guard to follow me around. The solitaire ring itself is as simple as it can get, just a round ring big enough to hold the mount for the stone. You can't even see the mount. On our fingers, all you see is the wedding band and the diamond. The whole set is, simple, striking, and meaningful, being the same as our real rings. The names are engraved on the inside too.

Mark's been thinking about our 'wedding vows'. And I like how he's been thinking. New Years Eve at a chapel, at midnight to say our vows, bringing in the New Year, with a new beginning. I really like it, so did Missy. Since it's not a traditional wedding, we should make our own vows, each of us.

He wanted each of us to think about legal documents, what they needed to be, and what we wanted them to say.

Long ago when Mark was in England, Missy and I had done a joint hair ritual. Naturally we had told Mark about it. He asked to see it tonight, said that he thought it would be beautiful. So we did, and it started in the shower, as it did before. Mark stayed out of the touching, we tried to bring him in, but he just wanted to watch. The only thing he wanted to change was the way we sat. He wanted in that and some of the brushing. His legs are long enough that we could sit in between them. Sideways, with me facing Missy and Mark facing between the both of us. My legs over one of his, then Missy's over mine, and we were all close enough. It was like the triangle that we are, the three points.

1...34567...9