Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers

He left the drying to us, but he wanted to brush some. As we did before, it gradually started with breast play and kissing. When we were kissing he took over some of the brushing. Little on each of us as we kissed, but again we never hurried, all soft and gentle. Passing the brush back and forth, sometimes to Mark. Kissing and touching progressed to lower touches, finger play. Clit strokes and fingers inside, still easy and slow. As one of us would near orgasm the brush would pass to Mark, after, back to the other girl.

The three of us must have gone for over two hours, just soft climaxes, and hair brushing and Mark watching. When I pushed Missy over onto her back, he moved out of the way. Lips tongue and fingers, she screamed for me. Three times before I let her up, then I screamed for her, several times. We tried to draw Mark into our loving, but he just shook his head.

When we were finished we each took a shoulder of Mark's. I asked him if he wanted to cum in my mouth. He said that he already had cum, just with his heart instead.

Melisa

*******

Christmas was very small with us this year. We knew Janey's Mom would have nothing to do with our den of sin and iniquity. We planned a big meal here at the house, invited the parents. We invited David too, but said he wasn't expected if it would cause him marital problems. He said that he was sick and tired of her, and he would be here. We also asked that no gifts be exchanged, as we were all adults, it was just a time of celebration.

Between Janey and Mark cooking it was a feast fit for Kings. I set up the formal dining room as beautifully as I could, and Mark had some very good stuff. Three Waterford crystal glasses and a finger bowl of the same, at each place setting. All the plate ware is fine china, entree plate, and two side plates stacked, soup bowl and saucer with soup spoon on saucer. Cup and saucer with coffee spoon, all the flatware was beautiful silver. The fine bone china had a thin silver rim.

Candles in silver holders, deep green place mats, with two linen napkins each. Flowers and an evergreen center piece. The table cloth was special, lace, handmade lace, stark white, and very, very old. I didn't want to use it, but Mark said we had to. His mother will love seeing it; it was made by her great, great something or other grandmother. It was the family Christmas table cloth for generations.

The meal was, without a doubt, the finest meal I've ever had. The dishes Janey and Mark made you couldn't have found outside the finest restaurant in France or Italy. It was a full eight course meal, Janey and I served when necessary. The dinner companions were wonderful, relaxed and full of good conversation. Our third Christmas was very special.

"I know the girls, no ladies and I. Said no gift exchange, and it looks like I'm breaking our own rule. But this is not a gift exchange, this is a celebration gift. From us to you, on New Year's Eve at midnight, we are going to Saint John the Baptist Church on Toole Avenue. And say vows to each other. It will be just us, not actually of the church. There will be no Pastor, just us and our vows to each other, except for those of you here, if you desire to."

Then he passed out ring boxes to each parent.

"They are not what are commonly known as a mother's ring. The rings are divided into three equal sections with the birth stone of each of us, at the equal points. They are a celebration of the circle of the three equal parts of us. The design on the band is the same as our rings. Both our tattoos and our finger rings. They are our gift to you."

He handed David another ring box.

"If you think she would want it."

David handed it back without saying a word.

God I love this man, My Mark.

Janey

*******

With the big meal and all the clean up, I'd have bet against any of us having enough energy to 'play around'. But our little bit started it, started us rolling around, playing in our 'pile of puppies'. Mark swatted us both on the ass. So Missy grabbed his cock and bit it, said 'two can play rough, too.' Oh...poor baby I'll kiss it better' and she starts sucking and jerking on his cock.

She tried laughing with it in her mouth and choked. So I took over with a couple of sucks, I was laughing and it didn't work very well for me either. So Missy went back to sucking on it, jacking it with her particular twisting motion and lots of spit. We started doing our pop trick, we knew this cranked Mark up. Missy would suck on what she could of Mark's cock. As she lifted, she sucked as hard as she could, until she literally pulled off the end of his cock with a loud 'pop'. Then I would do the same, back to Missy. Back and forth, it really cranked him up.

I'd been trying to deep throat him for a while now. But he seem to be just too big, Mark had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. So I wasn't surprised I couldn't, but I just kept trying, just playing around with swallowing him. So when I stopped popping off, pushed down and tried to swallow him. Missy wasn't surprised, but she and I were both surprised when he slipped part way into my throat. I pushed a little more and slid deeper.

Missy's eyes were as big around as our dinner plates, 'Janey' she breathed. I held it there for a bit and pulled off to breathe. Went right back down to see if I could keep my throat open enough. And I could, I didn't try to get all of his cock in. I didn't want to get sore and hurt to talk, so I took it slowly.

A little farther each time. As I was up breathing, Missy would suck and go 'pop'. I would suck and swallow down farther. I was having fun, proud of myself, when I came up to breathe once. 'Janey' Missy squealed as she dove for his cock, and the first squirt hit her cheek before she got her mouth over it. I saw it swell and pulse once in her mouth and she passed it back to me.

Swell and pulse, hot in my mouth, and I passed it back to her. Watch it swell and pulse in her mouth, and back to me. This time I let it fill in my mouth, he was close to done anyway, just very small twitches. Done, I showed my open mouth to Missy, with all its cum. Dove back down on Mark's cock. Opened my throat and mouth, letting the cum flow out, and his cock slide farther down my throat. Then we licked it clean.

"I did it, I did it, I did it, I got that big fuckin cock down my throat!

Melisa

*******

Saint John the Baptist Church is an old church, it reminds me of the cathedrals in Europe. All stone, brick and mortar. Tall trees, steps, and double doors. It's an old church and perfect. Just what I envision, when I think...of a Church.

I don't know how Mark picked or found this Church, but it is perfect. He's gotten the priest to open the doors for us. I thought that someone would want to spend New Year Eve worshiping. But we're the only ones here.

Of the parents that came, it was pretty much as I thought. Mark's Dad is still having some old world philosophy questions, and doubts about what we're doing. But he didn't object to Mark's Mom coming. My parents are here and Janey's Dad. And that's just perfect; I don't want anyone here who isn't supportive of what we're doing.

We don't go up to the pulpit, or the Altar. This isn't a Church function; this is just us before God.

I want to go first and we've all agreed, then Janey, then Mark. We've all written our own vows and not told each other what they are. We used the open area in front of the pews, at the end of the center aisle. I asked that we join hands.

"This is our circle of life. I vow that this will be my circle of life, forever. I'm forever joined with Mark and Janey. They are parts of my body, my mind, and my immortal soul. I vow to do all I can to never hurt, in anyway, this the circle of our lives. The parts of this circle are worth more than my life itself. I vow that I will let nothing come before this circle of life. This circle of life is my bedrock. I vow to do all I can to support this circle and all its parts toward, love, health, growth, and happiness. This circle of life is part of me, forever, this I vow."

"Wow, that's kind of cool. You used a circle, Missy, I used a ring."

"A ring is an unbroken line, with no beginning and no end, which goes on forever. I vow to be part of this ring, of Missy, Mark and I, forever. In this ring, there is no I, it's us, and will be us forever. I vow to never put anything before this ring of us. I vow to love, honor, and cherish, all parts of our ring. I vow to never hurt the ring that is us, or any of its parts. I vow to use all that I am, to support all parts of our ring, with everything I have and am. I vow to forever be part of the ring of us."

"The symbol of a marriage has been a wedding band worn on the third finger of the left hand. Our wedding bands are written on our body, on our mind, on our souls, permanently. I vow to always be part of the circle of us, Missy, Janey and I, forever. A circle that goes on for all time. I vow to support, love, and honor and cherish all parts of our circle. All of me will be forever in our circle to be used for all that we need. The ring of us is first in me, at the center of me, and will be at the end of me. Nothing will ever mean more to me than the ring that is us. I vow nothing will ever come before the ring of us. I vow that I will forever be part of the ring of us, Melisa, Janey, and Markus...forever."

The vows in the Church didn't take very long, less than an hour. What with arriving, setting up where we wanted to, getting everyone into places that they wanted, and the talk of everyone after the vows. It was less time than I thought it would be.

All of our legal papers that we'd agreed on were done. Mostly just interconnecting wills for us and any future children, or heirs. Powers of attorney that are between all of us, with each other, and a contract of intent. Mark had an attorney that was a friend of his, which did everything for us.

It was all done; we were as married as we could make it.

But all of it didn't matter; we were married in our own minds, that first night. And our tattoos just completed it. Plus we knew that it was forever. I guess that's why it's taken us so long to finish getting married. Getting all the I's dotted and the T's crossed, just a little over three years since our first night.

Janey

*******

It's done, now the fun part, the honeymoon. And we did it up good, Montego Bay Jamaica. Sun, Sand, Beaches, fucking, eating, dancing, all of it. Live music every night with dancing on the beach. Grass hut cabanas, with hanging beds, a case of sun block for Missy. It was a resort with six restaurants, Thai, French Bistro, Five Star formal dining, Sea Food, Pizza, even an English Pub with darts, fish & chips, beer.

It had almost anything you could want, this middle class girl got a real taste of the good life, and I loved it. It had a couple of swimming pools with walk up bars in the middle. A massage and spa, to spoil you. Anything you wanted to do for activities on the water, or in the water. And we tried most of them, scuba diving, sailing on racing sloops, catamarans. Snorkeling for fish and turtles, dolphins, we tried it all.

But the best was our villa, oh my ...god. It was called a love nest villa, and I've never seen a more beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous building in my life. Everything was craftsmanship, high polished hard woods. Brass fixtures, high end furniture, everything was top of the line. It was small, just our one bedroom, but it was a full house with everything else. Huge king size bed, walk in shower, phone, TV, only it was on stilts out in the cove, over the ocean. It had several decks on stilts, an infinity pool on one. A Jacuzzi on another, with hanging hammocks over the ocean. Our own sun deck, everything faced out to sea and with no near neighbors. You didn't have to wear clothes if you didn't want to, and most of the time we didn't want to.

One of my favorite things to do was at the end of our bed. At night you could turn on the underwater lights below the glass floor in our bedroom. Looking over the foot of our bed, I'd lie on my belly, tip my hips up and have Mark slowly fucking me, and we would watch the fish.

Missy cuddled and lay beside me, and I could have my hand in her pussy. We would play and fuck and cum. Watching the fish, Missy would come on my fingers, I would cum. Then we would switch, Mark in Missy, her fingers in me, and we would cum again. When Mark would cum filling one of us, the other would lick her clean and start all over again.

Missy loved one of the loungers, Mark would sit in it. Missy would slide onto his cock and lay with her back against his chest, watching out into the ocean. Mark could play with her breasts or clit and she would cum and scream. I would sit watching them or lick the both of them, Missy came hard this way. I loved a swinging chair on the deck, would sit riding Mark's cock, swinging, watching out to sea. It was fun, I would get close to cumming and Mark would spin the chair faster and faster. I would cum screaming, laughing, and screaming. Missy and I made love to each other in every way possible, several times a day, and Mark loved to watch. He said it gave him orgasms in his heart.

I didn't know you could do that, cum, laughing at the same time. But we all did it, it was just that kind of time and mood, we played. In the sand, on the beach, in the ocean we played, and laughed. The people of the resort and the guests loved us. No whispers behind the hand, raised eye brows, or looks down someone's nose. They called us the lovers. We laughed, they laughed, we played in the sand, and someone played with us. We drank with them, danced with them, and they loved us.

Missy had a Jamaican man; he would come up to her, ask the little Missy girl how many times she fucks today, and laugh and laugh. Missy would turn forty shades of red, lean over and whisper in his ear, ten. And they would laugh and laugh.

We had our own personal butler, if we didn't want to go in to eat or dance. Call ahead and we would eat at our love nest villa. If we wanted to go to the resort, he would pick us up in a little four wheel cart. I think he would have gotten us anything we wanted.

We didn't want much; we played in our love nest villa, in the ocean, naked. A lot of the time, we'd be dancing on the beach most every night; we could dance just the three of us together. I don't think that either of us got hit on the whole two weeks we were there, we ran around half naked almost the whole time, and no one bothered us. It was a perfect time, the perfect time of us.

We knew it had to come to an end, we got home and I knew I'd over done it. I could tell I was going to get sick. Ever since I was a little girl I could tell if I was going to get sick, and I was and I knew it would be bad.

Mark

*******

I don't know why we did it this way, Missy had canceled her lease on her apartment even before she fell in that hall way and ended up in the hospital. Janey had moved in here only a few days later. Over three years later and we still had Janey's apartment. We'd never leased it out; all we'd ever used it for was some overflow times. Gray used it for a little while when his house was getting painted. Once Tom and Alex used it because too many relatives came to a party they had. I'd used it a couple of times for visiting company personal who didn't want a hotel.

Certainly not enough to have paid for it for three years. But getting back from our honeymoon, Janey moved back in there. She said she knew she was going to get sick, very sick. Missy confirmed that Janey has the ability to tell if she's getting sick, before she gets sick. Janey said that she didn't know what was going to make her sick, but she didn't want to spread it to us.

I don't know if I believed that she could tell how sick she was going to get, Missy did. Even her doctor did, he prescribed her antibiotics and codeine cough medicine. She stocked up on Pepto-Bismol, Tylenol, and Ibuprofen. It sounded like she was getting ready for a war. She knew her body though; she got sick, very sick.

Missy or I called her several times a day, after the first week I wanted to call in a nurse, she said no. Mid way into the second week she started getting better. A couple of days later Missy and I had to go to a company dinner. We got a little drunker than we should have, we felt so sorry for Janey. We decided to sneak in and cuddle her.

Of course a drunk can't sneak and she heard us. Since she was giggling, we knew she was feeling better. Even stripped off naked and with little bit Missy. With big ass me, three in a queen sized bed is full. I was going to cuddle and go to sleep, little bit had other ideas. After two weeks 'Janey must be horny', so it was fingers, tongue, nipples and teeth. Janey came for her, screaming, twice. After she moved to spoon Missy, she wanted me, in her.

After cumming for Missy she was wet enough, so spooning on our sides. Working in and out, little by little, and I was buried in Janey. I thought we were going to go to sleep, Missy was telling us about her firefly dreams. Every little bit Janey would push back onto me, sliding in and out. Stop, only to do it again in a little while. Soon she was squeezing with her pelvic muscles, moving constantly.

I knew she wasn't going to go to sleep. Using long slow strokes, I started fucking her back. A big deep sigh, 'yes...just like that', and we slowly rocked back and forth. Long deep strokes, not going hard into her just long, slow and deep. Both of us lasted a long time, Missy was asleep. And we kept rocking, slow and deep, when I felt Janey tighten. Then groan and tighten more. I released and filled her.

When I came it was different. Most orgasms for guys are pretty much the same, from watching the girls. I can't say the same; they seem to be able to have several different kinds of orgasms. But a guy, pretty much the same, sometimes harder. Or the contractions stronger, but it's basically the same, except tonight. It felt like a water hose and a valve. Someone slowly opened the valve and it poured out, then they started closing the valve. Changed their mind and opened it back up, changed their mind again, and closed it.

I stayed in Janey, and thought about it. Wondering about it, I noticed Janey fell asleep. I was still thinking about it when I faded out, still in Janey.

Melisa

*******

I think our honeymoon did something to us. We're horny all the time now. I thought that it was because there were three of us; we always had sex on the bed before. Not after our honeymoon! One day Mark pushed all the dinner dishes together and took Janey right on the kitchen table, while I watched. Pulled her pants down, bent her over the table and fucked her from behind. And it was hot, and she loved it.

Mark was in his home office working. I was on the couch reading a book, when Janey came and turned me around, pulled my panties off, spread my legs and ate me right there. My screams brought Mark out to watch us finish, and he was laughing at us. Mostly because Janey's head was out of sight under my skirt.

At night if one of us was tired, they went to sleep, If the others made love and got rough or noisy. They woke up, watched until it quieted down, and went back to sleep. We're more comfortable in each other now.

Janey announced, she was horny and wanted some excitement, 'we're going shopping'. As soon as we got to the mall, I knew it was going to be different. Walking in Janey was hot, strutting, powerful and confident. She picked out her shoe store with a younger salesman. She dropped into her shy, casual act. And started to play, her almost looks down her blouse. Skirt pulled up not quite enough, and tucked between her legs, just quick enough as she sat back down. Looking over at him from the side of her face, and then leaning down to look at the shoes on her feet. Her long hair swings in front of the sagging neck line.

JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers
1...456789