Aftermath - The Parking Lot Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Theo! I'm so sorry! I fucked up!" Debbie rarely cried, but her voice was breaking.

"I was selfish. A selfish cunt! I didn't think it through. I saw the look on your face when you realized the room was full of people, and my heart broke. I love you, Theo! I love you with all my heart! I didn't mean to hurt you! Please, Theo! Please forgive me!" Her voice huffed, and she gasped for breath.

She meant it. She was sorry. And also frightened. But so were criminals that got caught. It wasn't good enough.

"Why?" My voice was hard, cold, and snarling.

She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it. Perhaps re-thinking her response. After a minute, she tried again.

"I could tell you it was for you, but it wouldn't be true. It was for me. I was selfish. A selfish bitch, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Theo. I never meant to hurt you! I convinced myself you'd be okay with it; once you realized you liked it. And you did like it! Both Amy and I could tell you liked it. But that's not the point. I deceived you. I betrayed you. I broke our trust. I don't know how to fix this! I'm scared, Theo. I'm scared you hate me. I'm scared we can't fix this. I'm terrified you'll leave me. I'm sorry. I'm - so - fucking - sorry..." And she trailed off.

I stood there staring at her - processing her words - but my hurt and rage conflicted with my rational thought. I had to get away from her and process this.

"I can't process this right now. We made a pact to never go to bed mad, but I can't process this. It's too much." My words were cold but calmly spoken.

She opened her mouth to speak but then closed it and nodded her understanding.

"I'm going to bed. You can sleep in the basement suite. Go back and entertain our guests. Explain that I went to bed because I'm exhausted - there's no need to ruin their night because of you." I almost called her a deceitful cunt, but I'd learned from years of business dealings that unspoken insults often have more impact.

"Amy and her friends are staying in the guest suite." She replied, her head bowed.

"Then I guess you're sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms 'cause you're not sleeping with me. And if Amy's staying the night, I'll talk to her in the morning about your actions for the rest of the night." My meaning was clear - don't even think about getting your freak on bitch.

Debbie looked up at me - the look nearly broke my heart - but I steeled myself.

"I'm sorry, Theo. I love you. I'll always love you, no matter what you decide. I did this. It's all my fault." She stared at me like a broken doll for about 20 seconds - perhaps hoping I'd forgive her or that my resolve would crumble - but I stared back, cold and unfeeling.

She turned and padded out of the room silently.

--------------

In the morning, I checked in with Amy, Sal, and Candy - inquiring how the party had gone after I went to bed. We sat and chatted over coffee. They were truly wonderful people, and I was glad for the chance to get to know them.

They informed me that the party had been a smash. They'd all connected with some potential clients and enjoyed themselves immensely. Debbie had remained chaste for the remainder of the evening - the perfect host - attentive but aloof. Explaining my absence with stories of exhaustion.

Candy gushed about allowing them to stay overnight in the guest suite. Indicating the drive back to the city at 3am, when the party broke up, would have been a bitch.

Amy inquired what I was gonna do about Debbie. I answered her honestly - I didn't know - but I wasn't ready to terminate our marriage. I'd done plenty of stupid shit over the years, and so had Debbie, but we'd always managed to get past it. But this one... This was probably the worst fuck-up either of us had made. I didn't know if we'd get past it.

I left them to get cleaned up, then met them again when they were about to leave. I asked about their 'commissions' for the evening and if Debbie had compensated them fairly, especially since she'd enlisted them into her deceit.

Amy just laughed and informed me that the compensation was more than adequate. And as pissed as she was at Debbie, if I ever wanted a repeat, she was all in.

As they departed, Amy and Candy gave me warm, lingering kisses. Sal just winked and waved - causing my face to blush and my cock to stir.

I entered the house and found Debbie standing forlornly in the kitchen - waiting for me to address her.

I didn't know if we could salvage our marriage, but I was determined to try. Debbie had forgiven me when I cheated on her early in our marriage - that's part of how we ended up in an open marriage - so I owed her. But, in my mind, this was much worse.

But was it really? Deb had been right about a couple of things. I loved every second of my time with Amy, Sal, and Candy - especially servicing cock. And once I overcame the fear and anxiety - knowing that an audience had watched my performance was a huge turn-on.

I got hard several times during the night as I replayed events. And all the praise and accolades from the guests boosted my ego into the stratosphere.

I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. Especially the blindfold and earbuds. Not knowing was perhaps the biggest turn-on. Or maybe it was Candy and Amy leading me into the sissy rabbit hole. I was still digesting that part of the evening.

But her putting me on display, when she knew I was terrified people would find out I liked my ass fucked, that was fucking out there, even for us. When I cheated, the only people that knew were Deb and I - and later a couple of marriage counselors. And as far as I was aware, that was still the case. But this had been in front of 20 or more people. I dreaded the thought of running into any of them in public after this. It made my skin crawl.

And she definitely did it for herself. It was one of the ongoing issues in our relationship. She always had to get her way, like a rapacious child, not caring about anyone else, just me me me.

But I loved her. I loved her with every fiber of my being. Which probably made the betrayal that much more painful. The biggest issue was trust. Could I trust her again? That's what we had to figure out - what needed to be fixed - if possible.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at her. We were both anguished and brokenhearted. What a fucking mess.

"Call Dr. Osum and make an appointment - you still have her cell number, right? Let's see if she has any thoughts on how to fix this. She got us through my betrayal - let's see if she can help us get past this fuck up."

I nearly said, 'your fuck up,' but pointing fingers was not the solution.

"I'm going out for the rest of the day. The gym, then maybe golf or drinks with one of my friends. I'll be back for dinner."

"I've got her number - and I guess this qualifies as an emergency for a Sunday call. But it's been a few years since we last saw her - she might not be happy about it." Debbie responded softly.

"Well, then you can add her to the list of people that are pissed at you." I turned and headed for the bedroom.

"Theo..." Debbie called. I paused and waited, not turning back. "I don't have a right to ask this, but please remember what Dr. Osum said about alcohol and marital problems."

I remembered Dr. Osum's words and nodded curtly, then continued to the bedroom. She was right - no drinking - not in this state of mind.

--------------

Dr. Osum is a counselor that specializes in open relationships. We'd been referred to her by our original counselor when we started discussing opening our relationship after my betrayal. Dr. Osum, Marjorie, was a sweetheart. Kind of a Dr. Ruth vibe, but younger, more energetic, and quite attractive - even though she dressed down to hide it.

Once again, Marjorie came to our rescue. With her help, Debbie and I slowly started to get our shit together and move past this latest fuck up in our marriage. Don't get me wrong, things were still not rosy, and we still weren't sleeping together. But at least we were cohabitating, and our conversations were no longer strained.

Sex for both of us had become masturbation - and Marjorie suggested that we consider becoming monogamous if we managed to get over this current issue. I agreed, but Debbie was hesitant. She reminded us that I had sex outside of our marriage far more often than she did. And that was okay with her. But she was afraid that if we became monogamous and I cheated, it would be over.

The discussion was long and arduous, but eventually, Debbie agreed. However, she had one caveat. I had to promise that if I had the chance to experience cock again, I would take it. She argued that I had experienced something profound during the party and needed to explore it. Suppressing that urge would be a mistake.

Marjorie hadn't been thrilled about the suggestion, but Debbie persisted. Assuring us that she would want to hear all about it. It would turn her on. I acquiesced since I doubted it would ever happen. Not unless I ran into Amy again...

Our counseling continued weekly, and things were progressing - there was hope. But the lack of physicality had become the elephant in the room. If we didn't get past it, we wouldn't make it.

--- Ted and Will ---

I had just come out of the gym. It was dusk, and I was walking to my car in the corner of the parking lot, the passenger side and rear pressed against the bordering shrubs. Someone was sitting in the car on my driver's side.

The door of the adjacent car opened, and someone got out. I was fiddling with my keys, trying to get them in my lock. I tossed my bag on the roof in exasperation and tried again.

"Hi, Theo. Haven't seen you since the party."

My eyes flew open, and I bolted upright. But I didn't turn around.

"What's the matter, Theo? Cat got your tongue? Not gonna turn around and say hello?" The voice was quiet but taunting, and I heard his footsteps approaching my position.

I remembered the praise from the people at the party and decided it wasn't the end of the world. I turned slowly and was stunned - it was Will. He wasn't a close friend, but his wife, Karmen, was one of Debbie's best friends.

He'd been at the party - witnessed my performance with Amy, Sal, and Candy. And if I remembered correctly, he'd been fucking some guy in drag while taking a strap-on up his own ass.

"Hi, Will." I croaked.

Will laughed. "Come on, Theo. No need to be embarrassed. We both like things in our ass. Big deal. Get over it, man."

I felt a little relieved but certainly wasn't comfortable talking about this in a parking lot - especially with someone that wasn't a close friend.

"Yeah, I guess. So, what's up?" I queried. Small talk. I didn't know what else to say or do.

"Well, if I'm being honest, Theo, I'd love for you to drop and wrap those pretty little lips of yours around my cock." He stepped closer. I was blocked between our cars.

"What..." I stammered - shocked at the thought. Shocked that he'd just come out and say it.

"Come on, Theo. You know you love cock. God, man, your spit-roast by that T-girl and her friend was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. And the sissy talk. Shit - my cock is twitching just thinking about it."

He rubbed his cock through his pants, and I couldn't help myself. I looked down at his crotch and gulped.

"See, Theo. Even now, your resolve is waning. You want to drop to your knees and take out my cock. To put it in your pretty little mouth and suckle it. To twirl your tongue around the big spongy head and taste that wonderful musky flavor. Your cock is twitching in your pants, Theo. You're squirming. You want to suck me, and you know it."

His words were inflammatory - but hypnotic. He was right. I was actually squirming as my cock swelled in my pants. I swallowed but didn't move. Will chuckled quietly.

"Theo, Theo, Theo. Look at you. All flustered and confused. You want this, Theo. You don't want to admit it, but you do. Maybe if I blindfolded you. Would that help, Theo? If I tied a blindfold around your eyes so you couldn't see me. You could pretend I was Amy. You could pretend you were sucking her magnificent she-cock again. Would you like that, Theo? I've got a blindfold in my pocket. Come on, Theo. Let me put the blindfold on you."

He took another step closer, I could smell his cologne, but I still couldn't move. I just stood there and gulped again. My hardening cock straining at my pants.

Will reached behind his back and pulled a black sash from his back pocket. He held it up between us and waited. I looked at the would-be blindfold and back at his face. I just stood there - like a deer caught in the headlights. I gulped again. Will smiled knowingly.

He took the last step between us and tied the sash around my eyes. I just stood still and let him do it - knowing what would happen after he did. I didn't want to suck a man's cock - but I wanted to suck cock. If I was blindfolded - I could pretend it was Amy's cock and not feel gay. What a crock of shit! But I was letting it happen. Will was right - I wanted this. And in a parking lot - it was scary and fucking thrilling.

My cock was raging as Will placed his hands on my shoulders and guided me to my knees. I didn't actually kneel on the pavement - I just squatted on my haunches between our cars.

"Now reach out and find my cock, Theo. Open my pants and get your prize. You want it, Theo. You want my big, hot, thick cock. You want to smell it. You want to taste it. You want to wrap your lips around the head and pop it in and out of your mouth. Come on, Theo, take it out and worship it. You know you want to. Do it, Theo! Do it."

Will was urging me. Guiding me. Inflaming my lust. But I still couldn't do it. I couldn't pull out his cock. It was still his cock. It wasn't Amy's. It was a guy in front of me, in jeans, a T-shirt, and a jacket. It was just wrong, and I couldn't do it.

"Fuck, Theo! Really? You still can't do this? Okay, fine."

Will took his hands from my shoulders. They had been steadying me, and I nearly fell forward. My hands reached out and grabbed for something to steady me. They wrapped around Will's thighs, and I steadied myself. Then I yanked them back like I'd touched live wires. My hands shot out sideways, and I steadied myself on our cars. But I didn't stand or flee - I stayed down on my haunches - waiting for him to feed me his cock.

Will laughed at my plight. I heard the zipper of his pants, then his belt and pants button. His cock must have come out because the scent of his dick filled my nostrils - they flared, and I inhaled.

"That's it, Theo. You can smell it now, can't you? That heady aroma of man-meat. Not only did you inhale, but you leaned toward it. Did you know that, Theo? That you leaned toward my cock when you smelt it. This time, if you want it, you have to take it. I'm not helping again." He paused briefly.

"You want my cock, Theo. You want to take it in your pretty little sissy mouth and suck it. You're a sissy cum slut, and you want my cock. You want to suck it. You want to feel it grow in your slutty little mouth as you suckle it. Reach out and find your prize, Theo. Find that cock. Picture Amy, Theo. Picture her big magnificent cock. Her majestic boobs. Her toned slutty legs encased in those delicious green stockings. Find Amy's cock, Theo. Find it and suck it."

Will's words had the desired effect. I started to picture him as Amy. I reached out, and my fingertips touched the tip of his cock. I was surprised I found it so easy. Perhaps he moved to help; I'm not sure.

I wrapped my fingers around his semi-flaccid shaft and pulled him toward me. He stepped forward, his shins touching the inside of my thighs. I brought my face to my hand and inhaled his scent directly from the source. His cock. His glorious cock. So hot in my hand. So soft and pliant. Yet swelling and growing from my touch. It throbbed from the blood coursing through it.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip - savoring the musty flavor. I sucked the head into my mouth, released my hand, and inhaled his cock deep into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the soft shaft. Exploring. Savoring. Relishing the taste and texture. It was hot and sweaty, the flavor tangy and salty.

Will's cock grew in my mouth, and I swallowed and gulped as it lengthened, taking it directly into my throat. I kept my nose pressed firmly to Will's pubic hair, not letting any of his cock escape as it ballooned.

It grew to the point where I couldn't breathe. I didn't gag, which surprised me. But spit was building in my mouth, forcing me to swallow continually to prevent it from running down my face. Eventually, my need for air forced my body to heave and expel Will's cock from my throat.

I pulled back and gasped. Inhaling great gulps of air.

"Fuck, Theo. I knew you'd be good. But, damn, that was impressive for your second time. Someday you're gonna be a world-class cocksucker. Oh, yeah, world-class. But you've got a lot to learn, my little cum slut." Will praised me and patted my cheek.

"Take it back in your mouth and show me what you've got. Make me squeal, sissy. Make me beg for release. Show me what a good cum slut you can be. Suck it, Theo. Suck that big fuck-stick."

Will's enthusiasm was enticing. I was a good cocksucker. He loved my cocksucking, and I loved sucking cock. I drew his cock back into my mouth and bobbed up and down on it. Then I thought, 'what makes a good blow job' and 'what do I love in a blow job.'

I grabbed the base of his shaft and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I licked up and down the sides while I squeezed the shaft - looking up to his face, even though I was blindfolded. I leaned into his legs and dropped my head below his cock, seeking out his balls. I found them - big shaved, dangly balls. I licked and sucked one into my mouth - slathering it with spit and affection. Sucking lightly, pulling the skin tight, and teasing it with my tongue.

Will inhaled deeply and moaned. I worked his other ball and stroked his shaft while I did. He thrust his hips into my stroking hand, moaning and purring as I worked his cock and balls.

I now had both his balls in my mouth and pulled back, releasing them with an audible pop; pop. I moved my mouth back up to the head of his cock and impaled myself on his shaft. At the same time, I moved my hand to his balls, carefully circling my thumb and index finger around his scrotum. Once I had it encircled, I wrapped my entire hand around his sack and started tugging, squeezing moderately.

As my head bobbed forward on his shaft, I'd release the tension on his sack. As I drew back, I'd pull on his balls, stretching them while I sucked like a vacuum. I'd hold with just his cock head in my mouth for a few seconds, straining his sack, then rocket my head back to the base of his cock - impaling myself with his magnificent cock - allowing his balls a slight reprieve as I tried not to gag.

Will's hands grabbed my head, and he started fucking my mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby. Your mouth feels so good. You little sissy bitch, you're making me so fucking hot. Look at you, down on your knees in the parking lot, sucking my big fucking cock. I bet you love this, don't you? I bet you want to be caught. I bet you want a bunch of guys from the gym to come out and catch you with a cock in your mouth. To see what a fucking sissy you are. To strip you down and use you like a fuck toy. Rape your sissy ass and take turns fucking your pretty little mouth."

Will words flowed as a frenzied torrent - kindling my desire.

"That excites you, doesn't it, Theo. The thought of being caught like this. My cock buried deep in your throat. Blindfolded in the parking lot, sucking a stranger's meat. It's hot and nasty, isn't it, Theo. You love it, don't you? You love the idea that someone might be watching. Look at you stroking your cock through your pants. It's raging at the thought of being caught, isn't it, Theo?"