Aftermath - The Parking Lot Slut

Story Info
What happened to Theo & Deb - and Theo becomes a public slut.
13.4k words
4.55
7.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I start the next chapter for Theo and Debbie, I'd like to thank everyone for their comments and critiques on chapter one. They are very much appreciated and taught me a few things. I'd also like to apologize for a plot mistake - I didn't mention that Debbie and Theo were in an open marriage - I thought I included that fact - but nope. My proofreader (not one of Literotica's proofreaders) missed it too. Probably because she already knew that part of the back story... My bad - sorry.

If you haven't read the first chapter - Wife's Birthday Gift - some of this story might not make sense.

This story contains Hetero oral and vaginal sex, Gay oral and anal sex, and sissy talk.

Enjoy.

--- Prologue - Debbie's thoughts at the end of Theo's performance ---

The cock in my ass was no longer pleasurable. The look on Theo's face when he realized he was the star of a sex show was devastating. I knew I was pushing his limits and the boundaries of our relationship, but I didn't expect that look. Betrayal! Devastating hurt and betrayal.

I'd fucked up before, and I'd seen Theo angry with me, but I'd never seen that look. Not at any time during our marriage. Jesus - how the fuck was I gonna fix this?

Robert grunted and spewed cum in my ass. I really didn't care. My heart was breaking. I wanted to run to Theo and beg his forgiveness, but he was already with Eve, Robert's wife.

Eve, whom I'd enlisted as a peace offering for Theo. A peace offering for pulling one over on him. I couldn't just bust up their 69 to profess my regrets and beg forgiveness. That would only make it worse. Interrupting his reward so I could apologize - he'd already seen me getting fucked while he was the main attraction. No, interrupting wasn't an option.

FUCK!

Fuck, Fuck, FUCK! My mind was reeling. I might lose him. I could really lose Theo for this fuck up! God, why am I such a selfish bitch? I should have just accepted my present and let it go. But no, I had to have it all! Fuck! FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!

I stood up from Robert's lap, turned and thanked him, and made my way to the kitchen. I still had guests - my fuck up wasn't their fault - I still needed to be a good host. And I had to thank Amy, Candy, and their hung young friend.

Fuck! The fallout from this was gonna be next level. I'm gonna lose him. My heart was breaking; my mind in a fog.

I engaged in small talk with guests as I made my way to the kitchen, barely aware of the conversations. Graciously accepting praise for a fun party. Acknowledging accolades for Theo's performance. Excusing myself quickly and politely. I used my need to find Amy as a pretext - when really - I just wanted to hide.

Amy was talking with guests in the kitchen, apparently doing business. I moved toward her and waited for her to acknowledge my presence - not wanting to interfere.

The wife gave Amy a big hug and a kiss, then they wandered off. Amy stepped up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Fuck Debbie, that was an awesome gig. Any time you and Theo want a repeat - call me. This is turning into a fantastic business opportunity. Hell - I've given my number to 3 couples already, and Candy and Sal have been approached for 'play dates' too."

"Thanks, Amy. I appreciate what you, Candy, and Sal did for Theo, and I'm glad you had a good time." I replied somewhat robotically.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked. "You sound like your dog just died."

I looked at her, my lip trembling, "Theo, he didn't know! He's gonna hate me..." I couldn't continue.

"What the fuck are you talking about. Theo loved every second of it. He may have been shocked to discover that he'd sucked Sal's cock and not Candy's. But I'm telling you, the little slut loved every fucking second of it." Amy had released me from the hug and was looking at me reassuringly.

"He'll be fine, Debbie. And he'll suck cock again." She smiled at her final statement - perhaps enjoying the thought.

"He didn't know about the party - it was only supposed to be you, me, and him." I needed to confess to someone, and Amy seemed the right person.

Amy stared at me dumbfounded - still and resolute. Eventually, she grabbed my arm, pulled me close, and spoke - hushed but determined.

"What - the - actual - fuck! He seriously didn't know these people were gonna be watching. Are you shitting me?"

Amy's look changed - a cross between stunned disbelief and disgust. She let go of me and stepped back like I was dirty or vile.

"You duplicitous cunt!" She hissed. "You're fucking serious! And now you're hiding in the kitchen because you don't want to face him! Jesus - fucking - Christ!"

She grabbed the scruff of my neck and turned me towards the living room. Pushing me forward, excusing us as we moved past people that wanted to talk or perhaps more.

As we entered the living room, Amy saw Theo with Eve. He was still on the floor, his back to us. Eve was sitting in his lap cowgirl style - her head on his shoulder - a content if somewhat sad look on her face. She made eye contact and winked in our direction - then said something to Theo.

Amy stopped - still holding my neck, she leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"Looks like you might have dodged a bullet, bitch. Or maybe he's just found your replacement." She laughed unpleasantly.

Amy released my neck, and I turned toward her. "I'm gonna lose him, aren't I."

"Yeah... Probably..." She replied, deadpan, with a derisive snort. Then she walked away - leaving me to my anguish and sorrow.

--- Theo and Eve at the party ---

Eve had inhaled my cock into her mouth and was sucking on it, working her tongue around the head and shaft. I had my face buried in her pussy, lapping her drenched slit, my chin rubbing her clit as my head moved.

Her sexy tits were pressed into my torso just below my chest. Her left hand caressed my balls, while her right was snaked across my taint toward my asshole.

I took it as a cue and brought my right hand up, inserting my thumb in her pussy. I'd learned long ago - using your thumb in a 69 caused less strain than using your fingers. My index finger tickled Eve's pucker hole as she played with mine. She moaned her approval around my cock, vibrating it magically.

I worked my thumb in and out of her dripping hole while using the flat of my tongue to knead her engorged clit. She bucked and ground into my face, my efforts causing her to lose focus. Her teeth scraped my shaft, causing a touch of pain - which, in truth, made my dick harder.

Eve sat up, and my drool-covered cock dropped from her mouth, slapping into my pelvis, throbbing, and twitching, screaming for attention.

She pressed her pussy hard onto my face, driving my thumb deep into her greedy cunt. Riding and grinding my head into the floor, working herself into a frenzy. Her juices flowed across my face and neck onto the sheets below us.

I reached out for my abandoned cock with my free hand. I needed stimulation. Eve slapped my hand away each time I tried to grab it. It was a playful battle, but eventually, she pinned my free hand under her knee.

She started to tease my cock with her long dagger-like fingernails. Caressing my dick with the pointed tips. Dragging them along my shaft with the lightest of touch. They were like static electricity kissing my dick. I screamed into her cunt from the exquisite torture.

I thought, two can play this game. I pulled my thumb from Eve's pussy, and lubed my entire hand with the pussy juice running down my face. I planned to insert my thumb and index finger into her ass and pussy, like she was a two-hole bowling ball - but she ruined the plan.

She rocked her hips back and smothered me. Her pussy on my mouth, her pucker hole squishing my nose. She held me there, pinned and unable to breathe - I stopped licking. One of her hands encircled my balls, and the fingernails of the other hand poked them - just hard enough to get my attention.

"Lick, please. Your tongue is just fabulous." She purred

I renewed my efforts to please her with my tongue, and she teased my balls with those fabulous fingernails. Tracing them in random patterns across my tightly stretched sack. Moving them down and tickling my perineum but avoiding my well-used fuck hole.

I needed air. I started to struggle. Eve squeezed my balls tighter and put the points of her fingernails into them again. Her message clear - I'm in charge. I held still for a few moments longer, but then the need for air consumed me, and I bucked and squirmed to get free.

She lifted her pelvis from my face by sitting forward and straightening her thighs. Her pussy and ass were now above my chin and upper chest. It was a beautiful sight. Her long and distended lips dripped onto my throat. Her spit-covered little pink ass hole glistened between her rosy ass cheeks. The olive-tone skin of her shapely back glowed in the lights of the living room.

"I need you. I need to fuck you! Please, my cock hurts so bad." I panted.

In reply, Eve squeezed a little harder on my scrotum - making my ball sack seem to inflate.

"Soon, baby. But I need to get you a little more... worked up..." And she dropped her ass and pussy on my face again.

I barely had time to inhale before she smothered me. I wasn't gonna last very long this time. But Eve's fingernails made it clear - she was in charge - my job - to service her.

I drove my tongue into her open slit and waiting hole. Digging as deep as I could. I reached my free hand over her thigh and rubbed her clit, hoping this might cause her to lift, but no luck.

I began to buck and flounder, my need for air overriding my concern for my balls. When Eve didn't relent, I became frantic. I was suffocating. I pulled my hand back and started smacking her hip and thigh.

"What's the matter, baby, can't breathe?" She tormented.

What the fuck. The bitch was enjoying this. I pulled my hand back and cracked her ass as hard as I could - which, unfortunately, wasn't very hard from this position. But it was enough - she lifted momentarily, and I got a short breath of air.

"That's it, Theo. Now you're getting the idea." She murmured.

She smothered me again, persisting until I cracked her ass again. But this time, she didn't lift. Instead, she released my balls and began teasing my shaft with her fingernails. The electric feeling caused by her tickling drove me to jerk and buck beneath her.

"Does that tickle, Theo? That's interesting - what else is ticklish..."

Eve lifted briefly, allowing a quick intake of breath, and smothered me yet again. Then she started tickling me - using those delicious fingernails on every sensitive point she could reach. My belly, my sides, my inner thighs. Teasing and tormenting me till I couldn't take it any longer.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her platinum hair and yanked her off to the side and a bit behind me. I rolled over, grabbed her legs, and pulled her beneath me. Forcing my legs between hers, my cock and balls dropping onto her slit.

I looked into her eyes, expecting to see surprise or perhaps fear. Instead, I was met with a gaze of crazed wanton lust. She wanted me to take charge. She pushed me into it. She needed me to take her, and I obliged.

I grabbed my shaft and ran it up and down her slit repeatedly. Then in one quick motion, I fed it into her pussy until our hips slapped. Her pussy was on fire - scalding and velvety. Her arms wrapped around my back, and her fingernails went to work. Raking down my back, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to let me know what she wanted.

I rose onto my knees - a modified pushup - and started hammering her pussy. Long dicking her. Driving as deep and hard as I could. My pelvis slammed into her repeatedly. Over and over. Sweat built on my body as I pushed us towards orgasmic bliss.

Eve dropped her arms to the floor and wrapped her legs around my back. Her lustful face relaxed, becoming angelic again. Her arms drifted across the floor and tangled in her long blonde hair - pulling and teasing it.

It had been a long and tiring night, and the pounding I was giving her was taking its toll. I paused, allowing my weight to press down on her, shifting my knees to the side of her ass.

I sat upright. Eve's legs and ankles were still wrapped around my back, which pulled her toward me, and kept my cock buried deep in her pussy. I unlocked them and placed them on my shoulder, her dainty feet on either side of my head.

Now in a relaxed kneeling position, with my butt muscles as the prime mover, I renewed my aggressive fucking. I looked down at her angelic face, waiting for her to look back at me. Expecting her to acknowledge my renewed vigor. But she didn't. She ignored me - using me as a sex toy - and it pissed me off.

I lifted one of my hands from her hip and slapped her face - not hard, but enough to get her attention. She turned toward me. Her face transformed - that look of wild lust had returned.

I grinned in understanding and smacked her again - a little harder this time. She smiled wickedly and dug her fingernails into my sides - causing my rapid thrusting to break momentarily. Her eyes gleamed - delighted she got the better of me. The sneaky little bitch.

I grabbed her hands and pinned them to her hips. Then started pounding her even harder, using my arms to pull her toward me on every inward thrust.

Turning my head to the side, I kissed her leg from her shin to her ankle and back. Somehow, she managed to move her leg until I was kissing her foot. I sucked her toes into my mouth and started licking and teasing them, causing her to writhe and squeal in delight.

Her squirming was causing her pussy to clench around my shaft, further fueling my raging fuck-stick. Her breasts were bouncing and wobbling on her chest in near-perfect circles. Her nipples were puffed out and rock hard, begging to be nibbled as I rammed her cunt mercilessly.

Releasing one of Eve's hands, I reached for one of those delicious little nipples. As I did, her hand moved toward my nipple. I pinched her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and finger - squeezing lightly. Expecting her to purr with joy.

Instead, she grabbed one of my nipples and pinched - hard. Her gaze had become challenging; her smile savage and wild. My primitive brain took over - challenge accepted bitch. I squeezed her nipple harder. Her mouth flew open, and a strangled passionate moan escaped her lips. Her hand released my nipple and grabbed her breast below my hand - kneading it harshly. We were becoming animalistic in our pursuit of sexual release.

She started bucking and trashing below me - her foot yanked from my mouth. Her legs straightened and squeezed my head as an orgasm rocked her. I continued driving into her - my orgasm building as I watched this magnificent creature flail below me. Her olive skin flushed and mottled with bright pink patches. Her body - a blast furnace - burning with desire.

I couldn't take any more. My orgasm hit like a nuclear bomb. It was intense, but I'd already leaked tons of cum while Amy was fucking me, so there wasn't much left in my balls. Two, perhaps three streams of jizz blasted into Eve's pussy, then I just spasmed repeatedly until my orgasm subsided.

As I returned to earth, I looked down into Eve's eyes. Her angelic looked had returned, and this time she was looking back. No challenge - just pure bliss. She looked incredible.

I allowed Eve's legs to fall to my sides, then leaned down and kissed her passionately. She returned my kiss but with less enthusiasm. I remembered she was married, and her husband might be watching. I pulled back, feeling a bit guilty. This was supposed to be sex, not emotional intimacy.

Eve continued to look at me - her eyes seemingly searching for something. She reached out, and I pulled her into a sitting position on my lap. Her head came towards mine, and I thought we might kiss again. Instead, her head moved to my shoulder, and she wrapped her arms around me, stroking my back.

"Thank you, Theo." She whispered. "No one has fucked me - as me - in years."

Her words, while praising me, were almost forlorn and somewhat confusing.

"I don't understand?"

"That's okay. I just wanted you to know this was incredibly special, and if you and I weren't married..." And her voice trailed off.

I thought about telling her my marriage was probably over, but that didn't mean her's was. So I held my tongue - not wanting to complicate things any more than they were.

"Eve and Amy just came into the room. Perhaps I should be getting back to Robert..." Her hand's still idly caressing my back.

My wilted cock slipped from her pussy, and with it, our bond seemed to break. Eve retracted her hands from my back, placed them on my shoulders, and used them to stand. She held out her hands and pulled me to my feet as well.

My entire body ached from two exquisite but intense fucking sessions. What a fucking night. But then I saw Debbie and realized it was about to turn ugly.

--- Theo and Debbie at the party ---

I handed Eve off to her husband, Robert. He barely acknowledged my presence, and I sensed that he felt I was beneath him. He carried himself with the arrogance of a high-school jock. The alpha in a room full of sheep. But he stood alone - the partygoers oblivious to his existence - his hubris apparently unfounded.

Debbie was standing near the kitchen, leaning against a wall. She appeared to be making small talk with a couple. I moved toward her.

As I progressed across the room, guests approached. Some thanked me for my performance. Others tried to engage me in small talk or sex. I responded politely and made my excuses: bathroom; finding Amy to thank her; finding Debbie to thank her; finding Debbie to ring her fucking neck (I didn't actually tell anyone that last one).

My horror and anxiety from being outed as an anal slut at a sex party were quashed. I was now starting to feel proud and buoyant. These people truly loved what I'd done; well, most of them. They didn't judge me as a freak - they thought it was fun and hot. My chest swelled with pride.

Debbie's eyes locked with mine as I approached. Her look was a mix of fear and pleading. The couple she was with saw me coming, and their eye's lit up. They introduced themselves, professed their love of the performance, then invited us to join them on the sofa.

I begged off politely. Indicating I was played out from my performance and my recent encounter with Eve. They seemed disappointed but assured me they understood. 'The body has its limits' was their parting joke and comment. I gave them a smile as they walked away then I turned to Debbie.

"I need a word, dear. Can we go to the bedroom for a minute?" I wasn't about to blow up in front of a house full of guests.

She nodded. I escorted her toward our bedroom at the other end of the house, smiling and nodding to people in our path, portraying the happy couple. I couldn't see Debbie's face, but I hoped she was doing the same.

These people had no idea of the shitstorm about rage. And they didn't need to know. None of this was their fault. They were here for a fun and pleasant evening - not to watch us have a relationship meltdown.

We entered the master bedroom, and Debbie started to speak. I held up my hand, silencing her, then moved her to the ensuite - the most isolated room in the house. I closed the door, turned on the fan and shower, then turned to her - barely constrained rage shaking my body. Debbie stepped back when she saw my face.

"Talk!" I seethed through clenched teeth.

Trying to communicate, with that one word, my rage; my hurt; my sense of betrayal.

When we created our open marriage agreement, Debbie and I promised never to lash out in anger. If we felt the other party had lied or betrayed our trust, they had to be allowed to explain. This was Debbie's one and only opportunity.