Aftermath - The Parking Lot Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I wish I could have seen that. What a fucking sight that must have been. So what, did you just drop to your knees and fish out his cock? Are you that big a cock slut? Or did he take it out and dangle it in front of you - and you just had to have it? Details! I want fucking details!"

She used her arms and legs to bounce up and down on my hips. Grinding her pelvis and pussy up against me in the process. I looked at her, still in shock and not fully understanding what was happening. Then in a flash, I thought I had it.

"You! You set this up! Didn't you?" I wailed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not set this up!" She barked. "If I had, you can be damn certain I would have been there to watch it." Her look and words were stern and forceful.

"But I do think it's funny. Funny and hot as hell. So put that fucking anger back in your pocket, mister. And start talking. I want details. Nasty, dirty, lewd fucking details. From start to finish. Every fucking word and thrust - don't leave anything out." She bucked on my hips again.

I stared into her eyes - judging her response. She really didn't set it up. But then why wasn't she angry? I was still fucking confused and rattled. I just kept staring - the world didn't seem to make sense. I stumbled to one of the kitchen chairs and sat on the edge of the seat - Debbie's legs still wrapped around my waist.

Deb dropped her legs to the floor and used them to smack her hips into my belly, driving me back into the chair until I was forced upright against the chair back. She ground her pussy into my crotch and allowed me to extract my arms from between hers. Once my arms were out of the way, she leaned in and kissed me lightly. Just a peck. She pulled back and looked at me - waiting.

"Why aren't you pissed, or angry, or, I don't know, maybe hurt?"

I still couldn't process her response. I'd cheated on her. Why wasn't she angry. Why was she laughing if she didn't set me up?

"Theo. Stop freaking out. You didn't cheat on me. We discussed monogamy with Marjorie, but if you remember, I tried to reject the idea. I know you. As much as you try to keep it in your pants, you're a hound. And apparently not just a pussy hound." She laughed again.

"I told you and Marjorie that if you had a chance to suck cock, I wanted you to take it - and that's what you did. Also, our marriage agreement is that as long as you tell me about your sexual escapades immediately after they happen, it is not cheating. And that's what you did. So stop freaking out - and tell me all the nasty fucking details."

Deb was staring at me expectantly. I sat there astonished. She was actually okay with it. She really wanted me to tell her all about it. I thought for a second and had an idea.

"Will filmed it. I haven't seen it. Do you want to watch?"

"Fuck, yeah, I wanna see it!" She bounced in my lap, her voice aroused.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it, ready to click the link and play the video.

"No, no, no. Too small. Big screen. I wanna see it on the big screen - with you large and in charge." She stepped out of my lap and offered her hand to pull me up.

We moved to the living room, and I turned on the TV. I clicked the video link on my phone, and once it was queued up, I cast it to the TV and clicked play.

A shakey image appeared on the TV, then it settled. My blindfolded head was in Will's crotch - he'd started taping much earlier than I thought.

"You were blindfolded?" Deb gasped. "In a parking lot? Fuck me, that is so fucking nasty!"

"I couldn't do anything. When Will approached me, asking me to suck his cock, I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't run. I just stood there like a zombie. He suggested the blindfold so I'd be more comfortable sucking a man's cock. And I just let him put it on me. He told me to picture him as Amy and to pretend I was sucking her cock. After that... things just progressed... kind of like with Amy and Candy..." I trailed off, watching myself suck Will's cock on the TV.

Debbie had kicked off her pants and underwear and had one leg up on the arm of a chair. Furiously stroking her pussy, as she watched me sucking Will's cock.

The camera was handed to someone else, Will grabbed my head and started face fucking me.

"Who just took the camera from Will?" Deb panted.

"That would be Dan, one the men that fucked me. I never saw either of them, so I don't know who they are. And I didn't know they were there at this point. Will must have set all this up in advance. How the fuck did he know I'd be there?"

"Shit! That bitch!" I turned to Debbie at her outburst.

"That would be my fault. Karmen asked a bunch of questions about where you worked out and when. Telling me Will was looking for a new gym. Obviously, the two of them planned this whole thing out. I'm sorry, Theo. I really didn't know."

She looked at me pleadingly, and I smiled. It all made sense now; Will finding me in the parking lot; the blindfold; his friends magically appearing. Everything that happened was Will's doing, or perhaps Will and Karmen together. I looked at Deb with her leg on the arm of the chair, her gorgeous, voluptuous ass pointing at me, and my cock started to stir.

I moved towards her and circled my arms around her waist. Leaning in, I inhaled her hair - the scent of lilac intoxicating. I nuzzled her neck, my hands tracing down her belly to her folds. I began helping her rub her pussy. Then I looked up and watched my performance unfold on the TV.

The sound was excellent, and you could hear Will starting to treat me as a sissy. Once again, the words inflamed my mind. My cock was now raging. I pulled one hand back and struggled to release my straining cock from my pants.

Deb was moaning now, and I could smell her sopping pussy. My nostrils flared, and I fought harder to get my cock out. Once it was out, I wasted no time. No preamble. No foreplay. Just lined it up with Deb's hole and pressed forward until I was balls deep.

We both moaned and pressed into one another. We continued to watch Will and Dan fuck the shit out of me as we started to grind and fuck each other. It wasn't frantic or hurried - it was slow and sensual. I peeled Deb's shirt over her head, and she shucked off her bra. I started to massage her lovely tits, enjoying their heft and warmth.

I pinched and pulled at her nipples the way she liked. A hard pinch, pulling straight out, lifting her breasts from her chest. Stretching her tits toward the ceiling, then rolling her nipples between my thumb and finger while they are stretched out. She inhaled and exhaled audibly from pleasure. Relishing the treatment.

Will had just cum on my face, and the new guy stepped in to take his place. No faces were shown in the video.

"Who's that taking Will's place?" Deb queried throatily.

"I don't know his name. I just thought of him as 'new-guy.'"

"New-guy has a pretty big cock. Were you able to get that in your throat, my little cum slut?"

Deb - adding her degradation to that I was hearing on the TV - just spurred me on. Making me hornier, if that was possible.

"No. It was too fat. But it's not nearly as long as I pictured it. Sort of a fat sausage, isn't it." I chuckled in Deb's ear.

I withdrew from Deb's pussy, until just my cock head remained. Wiggled my hips and slammed back in hard. Our hips met like a thunderclap, and Deb grunted her pleasure. I repeated the motion - over and over. Both of us were enthralled by the scene playing out on the screen.

Dan had now cum in my ass, and I had been spun to clean his cock. Deb gasped.

"Ass to mouth. Oooo, you are a nasty little slut. God, I want to see you do that. But I want you dressed up as a sissy cum slut. Stockings, garter, bra, crotchless panties, cum-fuck-me heels, wig, and makeup. A real sissy whore. Bent at the waist in some public place - force-fed cock by two hung studs."

Deb's voice was throaty. She was rubbing her clit with one hand while her other hand assisted mine in tormenting her tits.

"You're thrusting faster, Theo. Does that turn you on, baby? Do you want to be a sissy cock toy for strange men? Maybe blindfolded again, so you never see their faces. Always wondering if someone looking at you is remembering fucking your ass. Would you like that, baby? Would you like to be a fuck slut?"

I was pounding Deb's pussy furiously. My orgasm was building. Her dirty talk was divine. My cock was raging at the thought of being used again. Anonymous. Blindfolded. Unknowing. The idea was thrilling.

"Yessss! God, yes! I want it. I want it bad, Deb!"

I had hold of Debbie's arms now, leaning her slightly forward, slamming into her with everything I had. Frantic. Driving in and out at top speed. I was close. I was gonna blow.

"I'm gonna cum, Deb. I can't hold back."

"Do it, baby. Fill my pussy with your man-batter. Spew your load. Fill me, Theo. Fill my cunt." Deb gasped.

My nuts pulled up, and I exploded. Shot after shot of cum, spewed into Deb's cunt. Grunting out in bliss. My hips bucked forward with each shot. I shuddered as Deb's pussy massaged my overly sensitive cock head, drawing out all its precious cargo.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled Debbie into an embrace from behind. Nestling my head in her hair and shoulder. Nibbling at her neck. Trailing little kisses up to her ear.

"I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't hold back. You didn't come, did you?" I whispered.

"No, but that's okay. This was wonderful. I've missed you, Theo. I've missed you so much." A sob escaped.

My cock had wilted and dropped from her pussy. I held her tight and rocked her side to side - basking in the afterglow of sex and the warmth of her body.

"I missed you too, Deb." I cooed.

"Are we gonna make it, Theo. Are we gonna be okay now?" Her question was hopeful but timid.

I thought about it. Were we gonna make it? Was everything going to be okay now? I continued to rock her as I pondered the question.

"Theo?" Deb prodded gently

"If you'd asked me yesterday, babe, I would have said 'not likely.' But now, I'd say, 'I'm hopeful.' But we're still broken, Deb. Three months ago, I would have let you tie me up, blindfold me, and toss me in the trunk of our car without a care. Now, there's no way I could do that. The trust just isn't there. Maybe, over time, it'll come back. Maybe it won't. I can't say. So, we're still broken, but I'm hopeful." My head was resting on her shoulder as I explained our precarious situation.

She squirmed in my arms, and I allowed her to turn to face me. She looked up at me with her big bright green eyes and smiled. She cradled my face, and she traced her thumb over my cheek.

"I like hopeful. Hopeful is good. I'll take whatever you can give me. And I'll do whatever I can to help heal the trust."

I leaned down and kissed her. Tenderly. Softly. Lovingly. I really did love her with all my heart. Maybe we could make it. God, I hoped so. I broke the kiss and leaned back to look at her. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my chest, so I didn't move much.

"So, you didn't answer. You didn't have an orgasm, did you? We should take care of that, don't you think?" A playful smirk on my face.

"That'd be nice. But cuddling like this is nice, too. Either way, I'd like you to get naked, so I can feel your warm skin against mine..." She trailed off and rested her head on my chest.

Yeah, I thought. Maybe. Maybe, we're gonna make it...

----------------

Thanks again for all the comments. I doubt I would have written this without them. And I really enjoyed writing this one.

Cheers!