Aftermath - The Parking Lot Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right. It was a fucking wild idea. His dialog was making it hotter. I couldn't take it anymore. I released Will's balls and used both hands to fish my cock out of my pants. As I did, he held my head and continued to fuck my face.

"There you go, Theo. Fish that cock out and stroke it while I fuck your pretty little face. Here, stand up and pull your pants down, but keep my cock in your mouth. Just flex your hips and bend at the waist, then drop your pants to your ankles. Yeah, that's it, man. God, I wish there was a mirror behind you. I want to see your pretty little ass. I bet your asshole is twitching, isn't it, Theo. You want a big cock in your ass, don't you? You want to be spit-roasted again, don't you? Tell me, Theo! You want to be spit-roasted again, don't you!"

He was right. I worked off my left shoe and wiggled my leg out of my pants. I spread my legs, letting the night caress my spread-open ass crack. The warm evening air on my pucker hole was like fire. I began stroking my cock furiously and tried to tell him he was right, but the words were garbled by his cock and all the spit and drool.

Will pulled out of my mouth briefly. "Tell me, Theo. Tell me you want to be spit-roasted. Beg me to find someone to fill your tight needy little hole. Beg me to find a friend to fuck your slutty little ass."

"Yesssss." I hissed. "Yes, I want it. I want to be spit-roasted. I want you to find someone to fuck my little ass-pussy. God, I need it. I need to be fucked. Please, Will, fuck my man-cunt."

Will chuckled. "You sure, Theo. Are you sure that's what you want? No backing out, dude. If I make this happen, you can't back out."

He popped the head of his cock back in my mouth and thrust it a few times, then buried it to the hilt. He reached over my back and played with my stretched-open asshole. Using a spit-lubed finger to tease and torment my twitching starfish.

He straightened up and yanked his cock from my greedy mouth.

"Noooooo. Give it back. Gimme your cock." I whined.

"Do you want to be spit-roasted, Theo? To be our greedy little cum slut. Our parking lot whore. Do you want it, Theo? Beg for it slut. Beg to be fucked and used like a cheap sissy cum slut."

I was in cock lust and didn't hesitate.

"Please, Will. Use me. Make me your parking lot cum slut. Fuck both my holes and fill me with your man batter. Rape my sissy holes. Find a friend to share me with. Spit-roast my man-cunt and sissy mouth. Please, I need you to fuck me, Will. I need a big cock in my cunt. I need it bad. Fuck me, Will. Fuck my sissy hole."

Will placed his cock under my nose and rubbed it across my upper lip. His hands held my head so I couldn't move. He slid his cock back into my mouth and started fucking my face and throat - slowly this time.

"Okay, Theo. It looks like you convinced them. Here it comes. Here comes that big cock you begged for."

I felt hands on my bare hips and a sizeable cock drop between my ass cheeks. I freaked and tried to get away. Will held my head and kept his cock stroking in and out of my mouth. The new person gripped my ass tightly - I wasn't going anywhere - and even if I managed to stand, I was pinned between them and our two cars. I heard another voice behind Will - at least 3 people were now present. I struggled harder, to no avail.

"Theo, relax, man, you're gonna hurt yourself. Fuck, dude, you just begged for this 20 seconds ago. You know you want it, and they both heard you beg to be fucked. You're just freaking out because you're scared. Don't be afraid, man. No one's here to hurt you. Just relax and enjoy it. You want this man. You've experienced it before. Remember, with Amy and Candy. Just relax and let it happen. Just think about how fucked up and nasty this is. Spit-roasted by anonymous cocks in a parking lot. How fucking hot is that? Just relax and let it happen."

It took a minute, but Will's words finally won me over. I realized I did want this. No, I craved this. My cock was rock hard between my spread-open legs.

"That's it, bud, relax. You want this. You know you want it, you little slut. Just relax and let it happen. Let us fill your waiting, needy little holes with our cocks and cum. That glorious, gooey, tasty cum. That's it, Theo. There you go. Just let it happen."

I'd released my cock when I freaked, and the guy behind me had taken up stroking it once I'd calmed down. His cock slid back and forth along my crack. He could have forced his dick into me and been done with it. But he was working with Will to relax me and get me back into this parking lot voyeuristic fantasy fuck. By the time Will finished talking, I was flexing into the hand of the guy behind me, actively trying to fuck his hand. And I was sucking Will's cock again.

"Look's like he's ready and willing." Came the voice from behind me.

"You ready, Theo. Are you ready to be spit-roasted? To be our parking lot whore?" Will queried.

I nodded on his cock and just kept sucking. Afraid that if I stopped to talk, I'd chicken out and try to flee again.

I heard two hands slap above my back - I'm guessing they high-fived. A generous drop of something wet landed in my crack and dribbled down to my waiting hole. A fat leathery finger gathered what I presume was spit and lubed my waiting hole. Circling the rim. Pushing in and releasing, over and over. Each compression, working the spit deeper and deeper into my ass-pussy.

With a pop, the swollen digit popped into my sissy cunt. It pulled back out, and more spit dropped onto my crack and eager hole. The finger worked back into my ass-pussy and began moving in a circle - forcefully stretching my sphincter open - causing me to nearly gape. Stretching me out and opening my man-cunt for penetration. A second finger slipped in, quickly followed by a third. The fingers worked in and out rapidly, and more spit was added to keep me well-lubed.

Will continued to slow fuck my face while this was happening. Keeping me entertained and keeping my cock lust satisfied. I heard the third guy bitching about his turn from behind Will. I wondered if there were more of them. Was I going to be gang raped by a parking lot full of horny gym goers? The thought thrilled me. I moaned and shuddered on Will's cock and ass-guy's fingers.

"That's it, Theo. Moan on my cock. Just like you did for Amy. Moan until you make my cock vibrate."

Ass-guy withdrew his fingers, dragging a frustrated groan from my stuffed mouth and tickling Will's cock - he moaned with hedonistic desire and picked up his pace.

Ass-guy's fuck-stick dropped into my ass-crack. He ran it up and down my slit a few times, teasing me. Then dropped it to my twitching pussy, pressing the head against my waiting hole.

He was moving too slowly. I needed to be fucked, now! I pushed back into him, forcing his cock into my greedy man-cunt. The head popped in, and I kept pushing back until he was balls deep.

Will moved forward with me as I backed onto ass-guy's cock. When I bottomed out, Will kept driving forward - burying his cock balls deep in my mouth and throat. They held me there like that until I started to thrash - desperate for air.

Will pulled out, but ass-guy remained where he was. When just the tip of Will's cock was in my mouth, he stopped. I gasped around his cock, inhaling gulps of air to catch my breath.

"You ready, sissy?" Will queried. "We're gonna hold still and move you back and forth between us like a human cock-sleeve. I'm gonna press on your shoulders, and Dan's gonna press on your ass, forcing you to fuck us. So, are you ready, slut? Are you ready to be our little sissy fuck-toy? Beg for it, cunt! Beg to be fucked!"

"Please fuck me! Use me as your fuck toy. Slam me back and forth on your big hard cocks. Force me to service you."

I wanted it! I didn't care who was watching or waiting to join the party. I just needed to be fucked.

"I'm your little sissy fuck slut. Rape my holes. Use me and fill me with your spunk. Please! Please fuck me."

I was begging around the head of Will's cock - and it sounded ridiculous, even to me, but I didn't care. As long as they fucked me!

Dan - aka ass-guy - pushed on my ass, driving me forward onto Will's cock. When I bottomed out, Will pressed on my shoulders, sliding me back onto Dan's waiting cock. My legs acted as the pivot point of a pendulum as they rocked me back and forth between them. My body became a two-hole cock-sleeve stroking their hot and throbbing cocks. I was in heaven.

They continued their assault. My cock was swinging back and forth between my legs. Dan's balls were slapping into mine. Will's balls were smacking my chin. God, I wished I could see a video of this. It was so fucking hot. I actually began to hope people were watching and filming. I loved being blindfolded and out in public being fucked like a sissy fuck doll. It was bizarre, terrifying, odd, and fantastic.

Will came up on his toes and started to buck and grind. No longer pushing - he was coming in my mouth - and I was doing my best to swallow it all. He pulled back and painted my face with his last few spurts.

Dan grabbed my ass and started thrusting. Will moved out of the way, and a new cock was pressed to my lips. I didn't waste any time - I sucked the raging shaft into my mouth. It was much bigger than Will's, and there was no way it would fit in my throat. I started to gag and struggle as soon as it hit the back of my mouth.

Dan and the new guy - aka new-guy - got into the same rhythm, and once again, I was being used as a cock-sleeve. Neither said a word - they just kept fucking me - relentlessly. I was barely participating - letting them use me as a fuck doll.

"Fuck, Theo. This video is gonna be hot."

My eyes went wide behind the blindfold. Will was filming my rape. I was being spit-roasted by guys I didn't know and hadn't seen. Used as a cheap, two-bit whore in a parking lot. Oh, fuck!

Then I realized you couldn't tell it was me. It was dark, my head and face were in some unknown guy's crotch, and the top half of my face was covered with a blindfold. I relaxed and hoped he'd send me a copy. Fucking awesome.

I felt Dan rise and change the angle of his thrusts. He started slamming forward - the cock-sleeve rhythm once again destroyed. He was driving forward viciously, and new-guy tried desperately to force his massive cock into my throat, causing me to gag repeatedly.

Dan drove forward one last time and started bucking and jerking into my hips - his cum spurting into the depths of my bowels. New-guy tried to yank back, but Dan's forward press kept driving me onto his cock - he was getting pissed cause he couldn't stroke into my mouth. I started sucking and using my tongue again - hoping to keep him happy.

Dan yanked out and slapped his sloppy cock onto my ass cheeks and ass crack. "Wanna spin him around so you can finish in his ass?"

"Hell, yeah!" Burst new-guy.

They stood me upright momentarily, spun me in place, then bent me at the waist again. New-guy wasted no time, ramming that fat turgid meat missile into my well-used and well-lubed ass-pussy. Driving deep and beginning to thrust rapidly.

Dan brought his softening cock up to my mouth, and without thinking, I swallowed that bad-boy into my eager face pussy - not thinking about the fact it was just in my ass. Luckily I had an enema earlier in the day, and his cock was covered in cum and my ass juice - but no shit, so it was fucking delicious. I bobbed and sucked and licked, not wanting to let any of his precious cum go to waste.

"Fuck me, Theo, that's nasty, dude. Ass to mouth. You're one hot, nasty, sick, fucking puppy. I can't wait to show this video to the guys at the poker game. They're gonna lose their shit."

I smiled. I was gonna be a star.

New-guy was driving into my man-cunt like a madman. His hands were on my hips, pushing me forward and pulling me back to add force to his thrusts. His hips were smacking my ass so hard I'm sure you could hear it halfway across the parking lot. The strength of his thrusts shook my cock and balls, adding pleasure to his titanic fuck.

I felt an orgasm building. I was gonna have an assgasm soon. I was clenching around that massive cock, and my guts were constricting. New-guy started grunting behind me. No. Too soon. I wasn't there yet. I forced myself to relax my hole, causing him to groan his displeasure and drive faster.

New-guy's pace was frantic. Will was providing running commentary and doing his best to degrade and incite me with his sissy talk. I had no idea where Dan had gone and didn't care.

Minutes later, I was there. My assgasm was about to hit, and I couldn't hold back. My nuts pulled into my guts, and my ass-pussy gripped new-guy's cock like a vice. I started cumming. Not ejaculating - just an anal orgasm. Cum oozed out of my cock and flicked everywhere, but it was still just an anal orgasm. But, oh my god, it was incredible. I grunted and moaned in pleasure - rising up on my toes - my entire body rigid from the intensity.

My first orgasm ended. New-guy thrust about a dozen more times, and another orgasm hit. I clenched down on his cock again, and this time he grunted and spewed his cum deep in my ass-pussy. We bucked our hips together as we spasmed through our combined orgasms.

He withdrew from my man-cunt, and I didn't hesitate. I stood upright, spun toward him, and dropped my face toward his crotch. He fed his sloppy cock into my mouth, and I cleaned it like the most delicious lollipop ever.

When I was finished, I stood and used my finger to scope the cum from my face, then licked it clean. I stood there grinning, pants around my ankles, cock dripping cum, and a blindfold covering my eyes.

"Theo, my man. You are a seriously sick fuck. That was fucking awesome. Do you want to meet your patrons?"

Will was delighted with my performance and wanted to introduce his friends.

"I'd rather not. Next time I'm at the gym, I want to wonder if one or both are watching me - recalling our fun. Remembering me as a little parking-lot cum slut."

We all chuckled, and the three of them chatted for a moment. I heard their footsteps retreating, and Will pulled the blindfold from my head. I blinked - the parking lot was a lot brighter than I remembered. My face flushed at the thought of how many people might have seen us. Will seemed to get the idea.

"Don't worry, Theo. No one else saw us - well, as far as I know. I'm pretty sure they would have come over or called the cops if they did." He laughed. "So, do you want to see the video?"

"Not yet. Can you send it to me?"

"I don't have your number, and it's way too big to send. How about I post it somewhere and send you the link?"

I agreed and gave him my number.

"I'll get this posted and get it to you ASAP. Thanks again, dude. That was fucking awesome. Do you mind if I tell Karmen - she'll obviously tell Debbie if I do. But, dude, she'd love to hear about this."

Debbie. Fuck. I'd just gotten fucked in a parking lot by 3 guys. What the fuck was Debbie gonna say? I'd never even given her a thought. Jesus! Our marriage was seriously fucked up! I had to tell her about this. This might be the final straw. Reality kicked me in the nuts, destroying my euphoria.

"Sure, Will, you can tell Karmen. But can you hold off on that for at least a couple hours? I don't want Debbie to hear it from Karmen. I need to tell her myself."

"Yeah, no problem, Theo. I'll wait till at least," he checked his watch, "say 10pm. Does that give you enough time?"

"Thanks, Will. I appreciate it. And, uh, thanks for... this." I waved my hand around the space between the cars, uncertain how to say thanks for fucking my face and getting me spit-roasted.

Will laughed and clasped a hand on my shoulder like we were best buds. "Theo, you need to get more comfortable with your cocksucking self. But you're welcome... for this..." And he mimicked my hand movement, grinning in amusement as he did.

He stepped back and made his way around to his driver's door. "Can't wait for the next performance, Theo. Maybe I'll let you fuck my ass next time." He quipped as he entered his car.

I stood there watching as he started his car, then realized my pants were still down around one ankle, and I was sans one shoe. I quickly fought my way back into them as he pulled away. I was doing up my belt and sliding on my shoe when I saw someone come around the corner from the front of the gym. Grabbing my bag from the roof of the car, I hopped in. I fired it up quickly and headed out of the parking lot.

As I drove away, the cum in my ass started to leak into my underwear. It was going to be an uncomfortable drive home. I laughed to myself.

--- Debbie and the Parking Lot Whore ---

Just before I got home, I got a text message. I parked in the garage and checked it while the door was closing. It was a link to a porn site from Will. He'd posted the video. So that was it - I was now a star on the Internet. I thought about watching it but needed to talk to Debbie before this got to her from Karmen or someone else. Shit like this has a habit of breaking quickly.

I walked into the house to the smell of spaghetti and garlic bread. God, it smelled fantastic.

"Your late." Debbie pouted. "The garlic bread and noodles are cold."

Shit! Not only had I cheated, but I was late for dinner. I looked at the clock - over an hour later than I told her. Shit, shit, shit!

I looked at Debbie - my face a mask of pain and grief. How the fuck were we ever gonna fix our marriage if we couldn't stop doing stupid shit!

"What is it?" Debbie asked - her face now concerned and fearful.

"Babe, I..."

I didn't know what to say. Where to start. How do you tell your wife you were just used as a cock-sleeve.

"Theo... what is it?" She was becoming agitated. She moved toward me cautiously.

"I... I... I..." I almost said I cheated, but I couldn't say that - she'd freak and run before I could explain.

"Theo..."

I panicked and blurted out my confession. The words poured from me in a torrent.

"I just got used as a fuck toy in a parking lot by Karmen's husband, Will."

Her head rocked back, and she stared like I had lost my mind. "You what?" Part exclamation, part laugh, shaking her head as if to clear her ears.

"Will caught me in the parking lot of the gym and forced, no, that's not the right word, he convinced me to be his little fuck slut. I sucked his cock and got fucked in the ass by Will and two other guys. I'm sorry, Deb. I don't know how it happened. He just started telling me how he knew I wanted to suck cock. He was talking to me like Amy did. And I just... I don't know, I just... I just became a sissy fuck slut again and let them fuck me. No, that's not true. I begged them to fuck me. I actually begged for it. God, I'm fucking sick!"

I dropped my head as I finished my outburst. I waited for her to hit me or scream at me. But she didn't say anything. The silence and tension built. I felt like I'd kicked her. I couldn't take the silence any longer.

"I'm sorry, Deb. I don't have an excuse. I fucked up. God, I'm sorry. Fuck. We're supposed to be fixing our marriage, and I fucking cheat on you again. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! I'm so sorry." I trailed off, my eyes still on the floor.

I heard her snort - I looked at her, confused. Her shoulders were shaking, and her hand was over her mouth. She was trying desperately not to laugh out loud, but she snorted again and lost it. The laughter peeled out of her in great wracking bursts. She wasn't pissed or angry or hurt; she was fucking laughing.

I looked at her dumbfounded. What was so fucking funny? Why was she laughing? I didn't have time to ask because she jumped on me. I thought she was attacking me - and I guess she was in a way. But it wasn't to hurt me.

She leapt on me, wrapping her arms around my neck; her legs around my hips. When I saw her flying through the air, I put my arms up to protect my face, and now they were trapped between us. I was stuck, and Deb was in control - unless I was willing to knock her to the floor.