All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight Ch. 02'

by Gil_Raleigh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
This has been a great read.

I really like your ability to tell a good story. Can't wait for your life to settle down and I can see some more of your work. Good luck with school.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Lorenzo

So different from your first chapter yet still hot. Why the overly wide spacing? Have a great fall semester. Look forward to more stories.

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 10 years agoAuthor
Spacing Issue...

The spacing issue kills me as it was a problem during revisions and word processor changes. Don't worry, I'm going to make sure it's fixed for my next story.

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really hope you plan to continue their story! I like how you let the character tell his story. Will you continue it? Why wouldn't Lorenzo have the balls to come to him? Why leave the country? Can he really think that a relationship is possible if he's in Italy? Why not see if Rod was willing to see him again where he was? I hope you'll continue this when you have the time

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

In a very real way, it was Lorenzo who intitated everything, who pushed their affair to happen at all. Dating Helene was only ever going to be a temporary situation, because Lorenzo still had a life to live in Italy. Between the two things, Lorenzo had to leave and has put the ball in Rod's court.

It also creates story lines for me pursue.

There will be a continuation of the story in a different series. The name is still being developed.

Thanks for reading!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 10 years ago
I can't believe ...

I can't believe only 10,240 views to date. Gil is a skillful story teller and we, his fans, know he has more to share. In time the praises will validate his talent as the word spreads. I support and acknowledge you as a 5-Star favorite with heart and soul invested in you characters. Let me know, if you have time, to notify when the next episode is posted. Love the well-crafted word-smithing so far.

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 9 years agoAuthor
Stay Tuned...

My editor is sitting next to me proofreading the draft of "Finding Lorenzo, Ch1" -- This means the prequel could be published before Thanksgiving!

Best,

Gil

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also want Lorenzo up my ass. Wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous