Afternoon Delight Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple blow off some steam together.
1.1k words
4.07
7.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icenz
icenz
10 Followers

HIM

It'd been a few weeks since we'd done anything, you were still recovering from your recent surgery, and the tension had been building for a while. We'd had an intense make-out session about a week ago, and I was getting keen to take things to the next level.

Its staring to come into summer, so things are heating up. But I wasn't ready for how hot it was about to get!

I'm standing in the kitchen, EarPods in, washing up some dishes that had been left from the night before when we'd had a few friends over. It was Friday, but I had the day off work, and had taken the opportunity to catch up on housework that had built up since you'd been out of action. It's crazy how much mess four kids can make in a short space of time! You'd been upstairs all day, working from home as usual, spending half the time on zoom conferences. All I'd seen of you was a few minutes at breakfast, and a quick wave as I dropped you some lunch in the middle of another zoom session.

I was blasting another Kygo song, when I felt your arms slip around my waist. I actually jumped a little, because I didn't hear you come down the stairs. I reach up to my EarPod and hit pause on the music.

You kissed me just at the base of my neck then said, "Hey babe. The house looks wonderful, thanks so much." I feel you squeeze me from behind, your boobs softly pushing into my back, your lips kissing me again.

"That's ok, it needed to be done, it got so crazy last night, and I was just too tired to even try to clean up."

"Well there is still half an hour until the kids come home..." I feel your hand slide down my chest and down the outside of my shorts, rubbing the bulge that was already starting to form, whilst trailing kisses up my neck, and nibbling the bottom of my earlobe.

I smile. "Well my hands are wet, lemme dry 'em quickly..."

"Don't bother hunny, they're not the only thing that's wet..." You spin me around, pull my head down, and our mouths meet, tongues darting in and out. As we kiss, I push you back until you bump into the kitchen island. I grab your face with both of my hands, still wet from the dishes, and hungrily kiss you like never before. I start kissing down your neck, and hear you sigh and moan, as I kiss across the top of your cleavage and up the other side of your neck.

"Babe, please..." I hear you moan.

I pull your skirt down, and find you don't have anything on underneath! Well, this is a surprise. But I also realise this wasn't accidental, it was planned. This turns me on so much more. I pick you up, put you on the island, spread your legs and dive in, running my tongue up and down the length of your pussy. You were right...but wet was an understatement, you were like the niagra falls. Your eyes close and your head drops back as you lean back on your arms. "Mmmmm...mmmmm...yes baby, lick me...oh fuuuuck, yes..."

I absolutely love going down on you, and love the sounds that come out of your mouth when I do.

After a minute of licking and sucking up and down your pussy, my tongue finds your clit and starts doing a little dance on it, while two fingers find their way inside you. "OH YES BABY!" You start to get a little more vocal, the combination of my fingers and tongue bringing you closer and closer to orgasm. "Yeah baby, fuck me with your fingers! Ohhhh that feels so good..."

I curl my fingers inside, hitting your gspot, and start moving them back and forth, while my tongue continues to assault your clit. "I'm close babe...I'm close, don't stop, don't stooooppp...YEEEESS...I'm cummminng...FUUUUCK!" You scream out, and I feel everything tighten, your legs clamp together, almost suffocating me! Finally, after what seems like forever, you relax, your legs fall apart and you start to breath normally again.

"Let's take this upstairs" I say, and lift you down off the kitchen island. I make a mental note to myself, "I'll have to clean that again!"

I'm walking in front of you and we make it as far as the staircase, before you pull my hand to stop me. Again, you spin me around and start kissing me, even though my face is covered in your juices. Then you pull back, look me in the eye and say, "my turn." Before I even get a chance, you push me back so I'm sitting on the second step, and somehow without me even realising, I'm wearing nothing on my bottom half anymore, my pants and underwear now around my ankles. "That's a new trick!" I say laughing. You're not laughing though. I look into your eyes and all I see is lust.

You reach out and stroke my cock up and down with your nails, making me moan, and you get me even harder, if that's even possible. But this isn't a time for you to play around...and you drop your head down, taking me in, and bobbing up and down...until the entire length of my hard cock is in your mouth and throat. Then, you look up at me and you slowly slide it back out...then back in again. Sooo hot!

Up and down, up and down, over and over, again and again...stopping to lick just under the tip...suck on the tip...and now engulf the entire thing again. Repeat. Then repeat again.

Now it's my turn to involuntarily close my eyes. "Mmmm...oh babe, it feels so good, your mouth feels SO GOOD!"

It's been so long, that I can already feel myself reaching the brink. "Babe, slow down, I already feel like I'm gunna cum..." You reach under and stroke your nails on my balls. I open my eyes. "Babe! You know that makes me come faster!" You don't even say a word, you just look into my eyes and take all of me in again, one hand with nails on my balls, the other reaching under my shirt and rubbing my nipple...you know my secret combination, and this pushes me over the edge.

'FUCK!" I start grunting as cum shoots out of me...and you swallow it all, like a pro, still sucking on me the entire time. I finish cumming, and you sit up, licking your lips and grinning.

"Wow...that was quick!" I exclaim, as we both start laughing. I look at you, "Mmmm...that felt so good." "Tasted good" you reply, winking at me.

"I need a shower after that" I say, starting to stand up. I go to pull up my pants, but you stop me. "Oh no mister, we still have 20 mins, and I need that cock inside me. So get upstairs, NOW."

To be continued...

icenz
icenz
10 Followers