Afternoon Delights and Discoveries

Story Info
University students just trying to figure it all out.
2.1k words
4.33
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was talking in hushed tones to her cousin Stephanie on the phone. They were talking about boys and Laura did not want her sisters overhearing.

Stephanie was in her dorm room at Western University and Laura was still at home having opted to stay at home for school.

"Have things moved forward with Corey yet?" Laura asked.

"Totally," said Steph slyly.

"What do you mean?" asked Laura incredulously and then with a borderline mocking tone, "Have you done it with him?... eeeeewww!"

Stephanie laughed, "Don't be such a weirdo! We haven't actually done it, but I let him touch my boobs, and ..." she paused, "he let me touch his cock."

"What happened then?" asked Laura, trying not to sound too eager to hear the details.

Steph answered with hesitation, "I just moved my hand up and down. He said he almost came, but then my roommate came back. So we just started working on school stuff again."

Laura paused before asking the next question, but she heard her sister Beth coming so she had to get it out quick. "Does he have a big one?" she asked quickly.

Steph seemed a little taken aback by the question. "Oh my god, Laura, you're so gross. It's like you're still in high school."

"I was just curious," said Laura, regretting having asked. She actually was really embarrassed, but she really wanted to know. She had felt her last boyfriend Billy's grow through his pants as they were making out. She really wanted to see it, but he was really religious, so she wasn't sure what kind of response that she would get, even though they were both almost 20 at the time.

Steph hesitated, "Okay. You cannot tell anyone this and if you see Corey you can't like laugh or giggle or he'll know something's up."

"Agreed, said Laura.

"Okay. I didn't measure it or anything, but he had before. He told me that it was just over 6 inches, which is above average." she laughed. You could tell that she actually had wanted to confide this information in someone, particularly Laura.

They were cousins born in the same year. Their parents were siblings. Although it was unspoken and Laura and Stephanie considered each other best friends, there was natural competition between the two. Laura was smarter, but Steph was more social. Laura was objectively better looking, but, Steph had more boyfriends. And now, it seemed as if Steph was going to be the first to lose her virginity. None of this competition was on the surface, but it was deeply embedded in their relationship ... likely planted by their parents.

Laura had to go right after hearing the description of Steph's boyfriend's cock. Beth, her sister, was coming up the stairs letting her know that it was time for dinner.

Laura definitely wanted to hear more, but she reluctantly said goodbye to Stephanie and headed down to dinner.

That night, before she went to sleep, all Laura could think about was cocks and the bigger the better. She put her hand under her underwear and began absentmindedly playing with her clit while she thought about giving a handjob to someone. Wrapping her hand around a huge cock and moving it up and down, while the guy moaned at her natural talent. When he was finally big enough, she would start sucking on it until he came. With this thought, she came quietly, so that no one else in the house would hear.

The next day in class, Laura met up with her friend Cara who was in the same program at McMaster. She knew that she was prettier than Cara, but Cara was tiny in frame and stature and had enormous tits. Laura was slightly jealous about that, but the fact that Cara managed to bring them into almost every conversation made them seem less appealing. She also knew that several of her classmates talked about how awesome Laura's legs and ass were. Thinking about them checking her out made her a little wet.

Currently, Laura had a crush on Paul Robertson in her Victorian Literature class. He was tall, with slightly curly hair. He wasn't exactly good looking, but he had this incredible sex appeal. Laura had gone to sleep a few times wondering what his body was like under his baggy clothes.

The other appealing thing about Paul was that he was constantly flirtily arguing with her and this made her feel incredibly sexy. So when Paul asked her to have lunch with him on the hill near the quad that day she was definitely into it.

When they first sat down, they started their usual flirty arguing, debating and gossiping. He could actually be infuriating thought Laura.

After they finished eating, Laura lay down and stretched out on the grassy hill, taking in some sunshine and looking at the clouds. To her surprise, Paul lay down too and looked like he wanted to kiss her. She moved forward also and they started kissing ... gently at first and then more passionately. Soon she was on top of him, kissing him, laying on the ground. She could feel what she believed to be his erection pressed up against her. He could feel his hands moving closer and closer to her boobs. "Is this okay?" he asked.

She whispered, "I don't want anyone to see."

He looked around. "Nobody's around."

"Okay then." she really wanted him to feel her up. She felt like the next step might be her getting to play with his cock.

Just then they heard some other students approaching, and they reluctantly got up and headed to class, agreeing that he would come to Laura's mother's house after school.

Laura eagerly anticipated Paul's arrival. She cleaned up her room a little and changed her underwear into ones that were a little sexier ... just in case. She was embarrassed thst she still lived at home even though she had just turned 20, but it was way cheaper than renting an apartment or staying in the dorm.

She heard the doorbell ring. She went down and greeted Paul and brought him up to her room.

"Do you want a drink or something to eat?" she asked.

"No, not really," he answered. "I thought we might do more of what we did at lunch."

"Argue?" Laura asked with a smile.

"No, after that. When we did this ..." and with that he leaned on her up against the wall and started kissing her. She immediately kissed him back and felt a gush of wetness in her cunt and he continued to push her up against the wall. She could definitely feel his cock up against her and it felt big.

He slid his hand up her shirt and started to touch her tits through her bra. Her nipples were so hard they protruded through the fabric of her bra. He moved his thumbs over her nipples and she could feel his cock grow through his pants. She moved her hand towards the huge bulge and touched it. He groaned.

He backed up a bit and she took her shirt and bra off. She was so horny.

He looked like he couldn't believe what was happening and he took his shirt off too. Then, he reached down into his pants and pulled his cock up so it was sticking up past his belt line. There was about 3 or 4 inches of cock showing right in front of her.

Laura was so excited that her underwear were absolutely soaked. She pushed him on the bed and as he lay there, she stood transfixed by the thick cock sticking out of his pants.

"Would you touch it?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"More than anything!!!"

She ran her hands over his chest while he continued to twist and caress her nipples. She kept moving closer and closer to his giant cock. She could see that it was leaking from the huge tip. "He must be really excited," she thought.

Finally, she ran her hands over the shaft and tip. It was so big and continued to leak pre-cum. It was dripping down the tip of his cock and onto his stomach.

"Paul, take your pants off. I want to see the whole thing."

"Okay, but you take yours off too."

They both stripped naked. Paul's cock stood straight up. It was so long and thick. Laura wondered how people were supposed to fit something like that in their cunts. She bet once it was in, it would feel incredible.

Paul, for his part, kept getting harder and harder. Laura was so smart and he was attracted to that, but this sexy, confident part was so hot. She was beautiful, had an amazing body and she turned him on so much.

Laura was transfixed by Paul's cock. She grabbed it with one hand and used the dripping pre-cum to run her fist up and down his cock. It was incredible both thick and sexy.

"How big is it?" she asked.

"What?"

"How big is it? I know guys measure. I'm just curious."

"To be honest, I don't know. I wanted to measure one time, but I couldn't find anything to measure it with and then I didn't bother. Do you like it?" he groaned with pleasure as she continued to run her hands up and down.

"Yes. It's so sexy. I want to measure it. Is that okay?"

"Sure." he groaned. "But you better do it soon because I'm going to cum any minute."

Laura paused the handjob and went and found the measuring tape from the sewing kit in the closet. She approached Paul and she held one end of the tape at the top while he held the bottom at the base.

His cock was almost 8.5 inches. If 6 inches was above average, as Steph claimed, 8.5 was a huge cock. Laura had thought that his cock was something incredible when she saw it sticking out of his pants turns out she was more than right.

"Wow! That's really big!!!" Laura said,

"Maybe. I don't know. I thought that was average when I watched porn before they seem to have about that size."

"I imagine there's a reason those guys are doing porn." Laura said, rolling her eyes.

Laura was now so turned on by the confirmation that this was indeed an enormous cock. She wanted to suck it.

She bent over Paul and took the head into her mouth and licked around. He moaned and reached down and started putting his fingers in her cunt.

She stopped. "That feels really good, but the most sensitive part is my clitoris, just above the opening."

Paul felt around and start moving his fingers gently around her clit while she continued to suck his cock.

She could feel herself start to come. It was so strange to have someone else touch her cunt. It felt better than when she did it, but at the same time, the lack of control of speed and pressure made it a slow, forceful, sometimes frustrating build. When she finally did come she had never felt anything like it. She took her mouth off of his cock and started moaning almost yelling, "I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

She could feel him get even bigger with those words and both of them started coming at the same time. There were three huge spurts of cum that came out of Paul's giant cock. Laura had never seen anything so sexy. She got cum all over her chest and it was all over Paul's torso too. Her cunt was tingling in post-orgasm pleasure. She looked down and a drop of cum, rolled off of her erect nipple onto the bed. She realized that this was going to take a while to clean up.

Paul was still moaning in pleasure. "Can you stop for a second?" Laura realized she was still moving her hand up and down his cock.

"Yes, sorry."

"No, it's just really sensitive after I cum"

They both lay on the bed beside each other naked and fell asleep. Laura didn't wake until she heard her sister and mother coming home. She quickly got Paul up and they both hurriedly got dressed and got some homework out so it would look like they had been studying.

Laura's mom opened the door of her room, "Laura, sorry, I didnt know you had company!!"

"Mom, it's called knocking."

"I have to go anyway. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Simpson." said Paul.

"My last name is Gladstone," said Laura's mom.

"Oh Sorry!" he said embarrassed. "Laura, I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for all the homework help. We should study again soon."

"For sure, see you later"

Paul left the house and Laura lay on her bed once her mom had left. She was taking some time to process the whole thing.

There was one thing that she knew for sure. She wanted that cock in her cunt and she was going to make sure that that happened.

She started touching herself again at the thought.