Afternoon Discoveries

Story Info
Online lovers, meet in person at last!
764 words
3.74
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing quickened just thinking about what the afternoon would bring. The oh-so-handsome man I'd been chatting with for literally years was finally going to meet me in person! I could hardly believe I was just minutes away from meeting him in the flesh after all this time. We'd definitely had some passionate and even downright naughty moments together online. Even so, I was still a little nervous about meeting him face to face. Would things be awkward in real life or feel as natural as it did when we messaged each other? We'd only ever video chatted a handful of times through the years and at times we both seemed a little nervous, almost like crazed lovesick teenagers! Of course, in many ways we were...and we were ready to quench the thirst we had for one another. Were we ready? How could we not be after all this time?

I arrived about ten minutes early, checked my face in the mirror. Why was I still so incredibly nervous? We knew each other intimately from afar, likes and dislikes, even knew each other's most secret desires. I guess more than anything, I hoped we would connect in person the way I'd often imagined we would...and I was about to find out!

I'd chosen a black silky strappy tank that flattered my breasts well. Add to that a pair of well fitting jeans and denim jacket that complimented my voluptuous curves. I didn't want to look too conspicuous, but still incredibly sexy. Not to mention the polka dot bra and panties that were my absolute favorite set.

I glanced down at my text messages. He had arrived just before me. I reread the text..."Room 519, I can't wait to see you!" My heart began to beat even faster!

I got out of my car, walked into the hotel, found the elevator and nervously headed to the fifth floor. I felt like my heart would jump out of my chest it was beating so fast! I'd imagined this moment for months, even years... and now it was about to happen. I knocked on the door...

Once the door opened there would be no turning back, but I knew deep down I didn't want to turn back--not now, not ever. I was ready to feel the passion, excitement, and intense pleasure that was waiting for me on the other side of that door.

The door opened and there he was. He looked even more handsome than I remembered from the pictures he'd shared. He kissed me passionately and gave me the most intentional hug I had experienced in what felt like an eternity. And damn could he kiss--his sensuality, passion and excitement to see me was clear, every bit as clear as mine was for him.

Our kisses became more intense and as I pressed in closer I knew just how pleased he was to see me. All of the nervousness and pretense I previously felt seemed to simply fade away. It felt as if we'd known each other forever. At least it seemed like that to me anyway. We stopped kissing just long enough to gaze into each other's eyes.

"Look at you, you are every bit as beautiful as I thought you'd be", he whispered as he slipped his arms around my torso and drew me in closer. His touch felt absolutely amazing, just like I'd hoped and dreamed about.

I readily agreed that he was in fact every bit as handsome and captivating as I'd imagined. I lifted my head up just enough to begin kissing him again. As I kissed his lips, our tongues seemed to dance with an urgency I hadn't experienced in far too long. I then began to kiss along the side of his rugged face, moving slowly until I was kissing behind his ear and on the back of his neck.

He slipped his hands inside my silky, strappy tank, moving quickly around to my sample breasts, caressing and fondling them gently as my nipples sensed his touch and quickly aroused.

He slowly began to unclasp my bra and my breasts escaped their tether. I quickly shed my jacket as he continued to fondle my breasts. I could feel myself becoming wet with desire for what was next-- I'd been fantasizing about this moment for forever it seemed but this time it was actually real!

I reached into the waistband of his chinos and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them. I slipped my hands inside his boxers and gently squeezed his ass, then reached around and felt his bulging member...