A night with John

Story Info
Woman meets a guy online.
2.1k words
3.8
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been chatting with John online for a while. There has been quite a bit of flirting and every now and again you have had "online fun" together resulting in great orgasms for you both. He lives a long way away but you have discussed the possibility of meeting when his is in the area for work. Finally you get the message you well your body has been waiting for.

He tells you he has to be in Birmingham next week for 5 nights and he would love to meet. You quickly agree and ask which night is best. To this he says "all of them" and says he would love to meet you for dinner after work on Monday but if you got on as well in person as online he would love you to stay at his hotel for the week. With a mixture of nerves, excitement and butterflies you agree.

The next week You head in to Birmingham and over to his hotel it's a nice smart hotel in the city centre near lots of bars and restaurants he meets you in reception and gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He looks just as he did online and he smells fantastic. You feel the warmth as he hugs you can you suggest you go straight out for a drink and ask Reception to take your bag to his room.

You head out into the sunny summer's evening wearing a lovely summer dress it's not too short to shout fuck me now but he is certainly sexy enough to get john's attention. What he doesn't know is you have very sexy underwear underneath that you're hoping he might get to see later.

First, you had for a couple of cocktails at the Alchemist enjoy the theatre of the barman mixing the cocktails. He has buys the first two rounds and you insist on going to the bar to buy the third. As you were there, a handsome man joined you and started trying to chat you up. He's very tall, broad and quite mustily probably at least 10 years younger than you do you blush with his compliments and politely decline his invitation for a drink. can you point over at John.

After receiving your drinks you rush back to the table where John is sat and apologise to him if it looks like you were flirting. He has a broad smile on his face and tells you, he doesn't mind at all. In fact, he found it a compliment that other men in the room for you as beautiful as he does.

Soon, the cocktails are going to head, so you suggest it's time to go for dinner you head over to a nice restaurant and start to look at the menu all the flirting and banter with John makes you feel like you've known him for years. This might be the first time you've met in person but you really feel like you know each other.

As you go to order, you tell him a little white lie and say you're not very hungry and do you mind if you just have main courses. He says not at all. You place your orders what he doesn't know is that he would happily sit and have a three course dinner with him however you are eager to get back to his room so want to eat as quickly as possible.

You enjoy your food together with plenty of flirting. You even slip off one of your shoes and start to trace your toes up the side of his leg as you reach his groin you feel what must be his rapid hardening cock. Soon John takes the hint and asks if you would like to head back to his hotel for a drink in his room. You agree head off into the still warm summers evening hand-in-hand there is a bit of a breeze and this makes your nipples stiffen. This combined with the thoughts running through your mind makes you want John even more

Back at his Hotel you head up to the top floor, where he has a spacious room with a large balcony of champagne, chilling in an ice bucket, settle down in the comfy chairs and he suggests you play a game of truth, or dare is an icebreaker.....

After playing truth or dare as an icebreaker, you both feel quite relaxed so far. He has seen one of your nipples. You have seen the tip of his cock (that was leaking with pre-cum) and he has also kissed and nibbled your neck.

John looks at you and suggests that you both put some ground rules in place before anything continues this week. You agree a SafeWord which is "Bananas" this suggestion makes you laugh, but you go with it, and then also tell him a couple of things that you think might be off-limits, but essentially you're willing to try anything once, and if you like it, you'll happily try it again.

Can you pause the last of the champagne into your glass and goes to order another bottle from room service. As he comes back down to sit next to you, you look at him and smile and your eyes lock. You can feel the sexual energy between you. He leans in your lips touch... You kiss passionately, adrenaline and desire course through your Veins. You haven't wanted somebody so much or felt so wanted in as long as you can remember suddenly you feel his fingers are running through your hair as they reach the back of your head, you feel him pull gently on your hair you gasp and your head goes back as he pulls your hair gently exposing your neck. He starts to kiss it softly and slowly moving from just below your ear down your neck to your collarbone. You start to breathe more heavily As he moves lower without you noticing he is undoing the buttons down the front of your dress.

He gets up and removes his shirt. He is standing there in front of you in just his jeans. You drop to your knees in front of him and start to unbuckle his belt. STOP, he tells you tonight is about you, HE offers you his hand and helps you to your feet, he pushes your dress back off your shoulders, so it falls to the floor around your feet. He stands back and then buys your perfect hourglass figure. He steps back towards you. his large hands, grasping your bum, pulling you into him you feel the heat from his slightly hairy chest against your body. He whispered in your ear, how beautiful you are and kisses, your neck you turn to try and kiss him on the lips. However, he has other ideas swiftly he pushes you back onto the bed. Before pinning you down with his weight with one hand, he pins your wrist above your head before gently, tying them to the top of the bed with a silk scarf.

To put you at ease. He gently remind you that bananas are available. Any time you want. He wants to be in control of your body but only on your terms because he knows if you can relax fully and let go you will both have a fantastic time. Just then there was a knock at the door you were later pinned to the bed from the silk scarf. He moves to answer the door and thanks the waiter for the new bottle of champagne. The place is it next to the bed and joins you. He starts by eating your knickers down, exposing your pussy. Your lips are already slightly swollen with desire.

You hear him stand up and remove his jeans, then you feel his weight between your legs under your bra and removes your breasts. Soon you can feel his breath inches away from your nipple. Your nipples start to stiffen with anticipation you moan and start to wriggle underneath him, trying to push your chest into his mouth. However, his warm lips are just out of reach he runs his hand down the side of your body before engulfing your hard nipple with his mouth, his tongue darts around It Making you squirm with delight as you were wriggling underneath him do you feel your pussy rub against his bare cock? You thrust your hips forwards, trying to get the burning tip of his cock inside you but he pulls away. There is plenty of time for that later he tells you he starts to nibble on your nipples, getting harder and harder. Just as you start to think the pain is unbearable he stops his hot mouth is then replaced by a hard cold ice cube from the bucket next to the bed, the hot ca There is plenty of time for that later he tells you he starts to nibble on your nipple, getting harder and harder. Just as you start to think the pain is unbearable he stops his hot mouth is then replaced by a hard cold ice cube from the bucket next to the bed, the hot too cold sensation makes your nipple stiffen, even more. It is now painfully hard.

Just as your nipples feel like they're about to explode because of the tingling he remove the ice and gently engulfs your nipple with his hot mouth. His tongue is darting round your firm, probing nipple, soothing it you side with delight. He gets up from the bed, leaving your arms attached. Your legs remain slightly parted from where he was laying between them. He moves towards the headboard and covers your eyes with a blindfold Next you feel his cock resting on your lips you instinctively open your mouth, slightly inviting him to slide his cock deep into your mouth. You can taste his pre-cum

Suddenly you feel a sharp slap on your exposed pussy. It sends a rush of blood to your already engorged pussy lips, making them swell even more with your mouth on his cock. John looks down at your pussY. He decides that you haven't been teased quite enough yet, so he removed his cock from your mouth and stands at the side of the bed soon you feel him tying your legs up, so you're spread Eagle completely exposed to his hungry eyes He decides that you haven't been teased quite enough yet, so he removes his cock from your mouth and stands at the side of the bed soon you feel him tying your legs up, so your spread eagle completely exposed to his hungry eyes.

He then gently starts to spank your pussy with a small leather whip he had hidden under the bed The pain is unbearable. Every part of your brain is screaming for it to stop, but your body takes over the sensation of the whip raining down onto your pussy and clit is like nothing you felt before. With his other hand, he gently plays with your nipple, and this combined sensation gives you your first small orgasm of the night. As you flop back down onto the bed. You feel John reposition himself, but you're not exactly sure where. Soon you feel his hot breath on your thighs, slowly moving towards your swollen red pussy, you're begging him not to stop do you want to feel his tongue. It seems to take minutes before finally, you can feel his breath on your clit. He gently starts to lick it, causing you to rise your hips up towards his face. You are loving how this man can control And use your body, one minute before being tender and caring the next, raise your hips up towards his face as much as your strengths will allow you and he doesn't disappoint by sticking his tongue inside your wet pussy, it feels amazing as your hips start to fall back to the bed. You feel something sharp pressing against your bum you realise his finger is it the entrance to your arsehole instinctively you pull away, trying not to let him invade your tight hole, pushing your clit back onto his tongue. However, soon your body Tires and you drop down onto his finger and it slide deep inside your ass (I have just cum writing this think it's us) this finger is quickly joined by another one feeling your tight arse with his tongue on your clit. He soon brings you to another shattering orgasm.