Afternoon in the Porn Cinema

Story Info
I spend time with two old guys in the back row.
1.7k words
4.58
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd walked past the Grand Central Cinema on a few occasions, but never plucked up the courage to enter.

There was, however, nothing very grand about the small cinema from the outside.

The fascia was faded, a lot of the lights didn't work and the glass doors had a cracked pane, held together with tape. Like many independents it couldn't keep up with the large chain cinemas, so to stay open, it had resorted to showing porn.

I'm Adam, 21 and never seen a porn film. I moved to the city from the country 6 months ago for work, finding life a culture shock after my rural upbringing.

I'm tall, dark haired and what my Dad refers to as well built, with a lot of hard muscle earned by working outside in his fencing business.

Everyone at work gossiped about who was shagging who, how this guy got a blow job from Tracy in accounts and which boss was rumoured to be gay.

A world away from my life, who'd never had sex and hadn't yet decided if I preferred men or women.

Anyway today I was determined to go and see my first porn movie, so went up the steps and through the doors, before I had time to change my mind.

There were quite a few older men hanging around the lobby waiting to go in.

The woman in the ticket booth looked like someone's gran and she smiled at me as she handed me my ticket.

"First time, dear?"

I nodded, feeling slightly nervous.

"Just wait here till they open the theatre doors at 2 o'clock. Tell you what I'll get Frank to look after you, he's a regular."

She proceeded to call his name loudly and an elderly man in a raincoat came across. He had a full head of silver hair and alert blue eyes, still handsome for his age.

"I'm not deaf, Sally. What do you want?"

"This young man hasn't been here before. I want you to look after him."

"No problem. What's your name, son?"

"Adam."

"Nice to meet you, Adam. You'll be okay with me and Charlie. He's in the gents."

I had a look around the foyer and spotted a poster of a blonde woman in a bikini with impossibly large boobs and a hunky dark haired guy dressed as a lifeguard, showing a massive bulge in his tiny shorts.

Frank saw where I was looking

"That's Marlene Miller, she's one of my favourites. You'll like her, especially when her boobies start bouncing around when she's on top of him."

I smiled politely.

"Who's the guy?"

"Oh, that's Randy Dickson. They're often paired together. He's hung like a horse."

"You seem to know a lot about them Frank."

"Well I come here most days since my wife died. Gives me something to do and a bit of relaxation. Oh here's Charlie at last."

Another older man approached, thin with close cropped grey hair and a little beard, dressed in jeans and a windcheater.

Frank introduced us and as we shook hands, I got the feeling that Charlie was giving me the once over.

Thinking I might have a quick visit to the gents before we went in, Charlie pointed to the sign in the corner.

I'd just started peeing, when the door opened and Frank came in and stood next to me at the urinals.

"Thought I'd better go as well. Don't want to miss any of the film"

As he peed, he casually looked over at my cock.

"Bloody hell, son. You could be in porn yourself with a cock like that."

I felt my face getting hot. I knew I was hung compared to some other guys I knew, but was slightly embarrassed about my size. Frank however, didn't let it go.

"So how big do you get when you're hard?"

I didn't want to answer, but then I thought I'll probably never see this guy again, so turned towards him.

"About 9 or 10 inches, I think."

"Nice, very nice. Bet you get plenty of action with a big cock like that."

I didn't get action of any kind, but I just gave him a vague grin.

When they let us into the cinema, Frank took my arm.

"Come and sit with me and Charlie. We always go to the back row."

So I found myself sitting between these two old men right at the back. Not really what I wanted, as I was hoping to have a discreet wank by myself.

The film started with Marlene on a beach somewhere, spilling out of her bikini and Randy was the lifeguard spying on her with his binoculars.

Before long Randy was getting a blow job in a changing hut. His cock was huge and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as Marlene took his whole length in her mouth.

I was also hard and tried to adjust my cock that was squashed inside my underwear.

I had a look over at Frank and couldn't believe what I was seeing. He had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he watched the screen. It wasn't a huge cock, but it was really thick, which meant his hand didn't go all the way round the shaft as he wanked.

He saw me looking.

"It's ok, nobody can see and anybody who does, is doing the same."

He noticed my hand lying over my crotch.

"Go on, get yours out and enjoy yourself."

I nodded towards Charlie on the other side of me.

"Oh Charlie won't mind, he's used to seeing me all the time."

So I unzipped and freed my hard cock from my jeans. There was a sharp intake of breath from Charlie and he gave me a grin.

As I watched the screen, where Marlene was now being fucked by Randy's massive dick, my own cock was hard and throbbing in my hand.

There was a movement to my right as Charlie bent down and swallowed most of my length, his head bobbing up and down, as he gave my cock some serious attention.

I'd never had my cock sucked before and the sensation was amazing, as his hot mouth slid up and down my rock hard shaft, while his hand was inside my briefs playing with my balls.

I looked at Frank, who was sitting grinning beside me, still wanking his cock, but paying more attention to what Charlie was doing, than the film.

He grabbed my hand and laid it on his erection.

"Give me a hand job, there's a good lad."

His cock was so thick that my fingers wouldn't meet and his felt different from my own, hairy round the base, with veins standing out and a big purple head. I was enjoying wanking him though, the first time I'd ever had another man's cock in my hand and it felt good, his shaft hard, but the skin soft and smooth at the same time.

Charlie was doing wonderful things to my cock with his tongue and I noticed we had become the centre of attention for a man in the next row, who was watching my cock getting blown instead of the film.

Charlie was sucking like his life depended on it, managing to get my whole cock down his throat and it became too much as I arched my back and released my load, trying to stay quiet.

I hadn't wanked for 3 days so my cum kept spewing out, filling Charlie's mouth as well as running down his throat and trickling out the side of his mouth. He sucked and licked my shaft till he'd got every drop of cum, then sat back licking his lips.

I'd forgotten about Frank, but he was back to stroking himself, while watching me and Charlie.

Frank put his mouth close to my ear.

"Swop places with Charlie, so he can finish me off, or have a go yourself, if you want."

I'd never sucked a cock before, but thought I'd give it a go.

I bent down and took him in my mouth, stretching my lips round his chunky cock and imitating what I'd seen Charlie doing to me.

As I slid my mouth up and down his thick shaft, he reached over and wrapped his hand round my cock, stroking it slowly.

I could feel him tense up and his cock jerked, as his load hit the roof of my mouth, flooding me with thick slightly salty cum and I couldn't believe how much there was for a man his age.

I sat up and swallowed, cum dribbling down my chin, which Charlie wiped off with his fingers, then licked them clean.

I made to stuff my cock back in my jeans, but Frank put out a hand to stop me and shook his head..

So we sat watching Marlene get drilled from behind by Randy's massive rod, with our cocks hanging out, till I started to get hard again, which is what Frank had been waiting for.

He took his turn sucking my cock, while Charlie wanked alongside us, watching closely.

Frank wasn't such a good cocksucker as Charlie, but he made up for it in enthusiasm and soon he was rewarded with my second load of the afternoon, which he swallowed without losing any.

Beside me, Charlie dumped his own load into a tissue, with a big smile on his face.

We put our cocks away and sat back to watch the rest of the film, but to be honest what I'd done with the two old guys on either side of me was way more exciting.

As we left together at the end of the feature, Sally waved from her booth.

"How was your first visit? I hope these two looked after you."

"Yes thanks, they took very good care of me."

Before we parted, Frank told me he was there Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, if I had a day off and wanted to join him.

I thought there was a very good chance of that happening, now that I'd had a taste of man on man action.

As I walked away, I gave them a wave

"See you on Saturday, guys."