Afternoon off

Story Info
A story written for my wife.
1.2k words
3.35
11.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working half a day on a Saturday afternoon, I pull up to the house ready to spend some much needed time together with you, excited to have a kid free evening. I walk past your car parked in the driveway confirming you're still home then through the door to peaceful house. I walk up the stairs, greeted by Major at the top laying on the floor and then see the bedroom door slightly open, no music playing or bath water running and figure you must being rocking on the couch.

I step further to open the closed double door and find you aren't there with everything mostly in its place and straightened up aside from one of your outfits laying on the floor and thrown on the chair. As I make my way further into the room I notice the blinds all closed with the smell of cigarette smoke in the air which I instantly affirmed by seeing one of our ashtrays filled with several cigarette butts. The only thing left a mess was the bed in typical fashion as I begin to think you just went next door to see Kris or you were around somewhere.

It isn't until I take my work boots off and sit on the couch that I see something new, a video camera sitting on the tv stand with a cord connected to the back of both devices. A strange look quickly runs across my face, but I brush it off just thinking it to be odd. I lean forward and reach for the remote then hit the power button and I'm immediately taken back to an unexpected surprise.

On the screen I'm given the beautiful but confusing sight of you sitting on the edge of the bed in a black lacey outfit I had never see you wear, facing the camera and tv as three unknown naked men sit and lay behind you. You look brightly at me through the screen and speak only two sentences. "Hey baby I really hope you like my surprise, I have a couple work friends to help. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I'm about to."

On que, one younger man in his mid 20s and an older man in his early to mid 40s pulls you back onto the bed as you let out a gasp, then chuckle and immediately open your legs wide as you lay on your back. The third man roughly our age doesn't hesitate as he moves his hand towards your pussy, rubbing through your panties already soaked from waiting. Your attention moves to the younger man on your right, reaching for his cock and opening your lips to take his shaft into your mouth working on his dick in rhythm to the work already being done on your pussy.

The other man patiently waits his turn, but it doesn't take long for you to start slowly licking and sucking on each cock with care. No even a minute into the video, you panties are being taken off to show your wet pussy proudly and now two hands return to your bare slit, each taking turns rubbing your clit and gently entering you. I hear you moan on both cocks causing me to look over at the bed realizing the bed is perfectly made in the video, but a mess now. Knowing what's coming, I keep watching you now ready and eager to please those cocks you have with you.

After several minutes of sucking on each dick getting them ready for your now aching pussy, you're moved into a better view of the camera. You spread your legs back wide again as the older man smacks his cock against your clit then rubs his thick shaft over your warm hole to get covered in your cum before plunging into you, making you feel half his cock, taking the time to get use to it before moving the rest in. I watch as you get fucked on the bed, still keeping busy sucking another cock and having another slide around and between your exposed tits.

My dick swells watching you get fucked, hearing you moan, watching your body language slowly but gradually begging for more. Over the next 5 mins each man has their turn filling your open pussy with their hard ready cocks, giving you time suck and play with any dick available. Then after the last man pulls his cock from you he leans down to lick and tease your pussy briefly, before everyone gets up to move you and the picture on the screen goes black.

I keep watching confused for a moment then instantly the picture cuts back to my wife riding another man's cock while having her tits felt and rubbed, filmed close up by I'd assume on of your co workers. Your breathing and moans tell me you've been getting fucked for awhile now, still loving the thrust of each cock against and in you. One of the men leans you forward as you willingly allow, and I can see the camera zoom into not only one dick buried in your pussy, but another ready to take your ass. You accept it, pushing back to its touch as his cock slips right into you, telling me you've had at least one in your ass already. As both men pick up pace you squirt on both cocks giving them the least resistance causing moans to turn louder just as the picture cuts out again and briefly then back on to even louder moans and panting as you're now being fucked hard by both cocks invading your pussy.

Over the next 20 minutes I watch you getting fucked and used over and over, each time seeing you obviously loving it more and more with both the bed and all involved getting wetter and wetter after each break of the picture. One minute, different pairs of cocks are fucking your still tight, willing pussy and the next all three and standing over you as you hungrily suck on each cock, then moments after a next cut, you're being face fucked and holding your mouth open for the next. Through each clip you're slowly loosing more clothes, explaining where they ended up on the floor, but also being used more and more by these men and seemingly obeying their every demand until all you're wearing is a collar.

The last clip starts with your pussy close up flexing, pushing out more and more cum as the camera pans over your body stretching and laying on your back with drips of cum all over. The last I see of you is your beautiful face with a gin, eyes clothed as I believe you're imagining the event that just happened as the camera finally cuts off.

I get up, cock hard as I stand confused looking at the bed my wife was just fucked in, a now noticeable wet pool of cum at the end wear you laid. I look around to see no others clothes on the floor or in the room so your partners had already obviously left, but that left me still asking myself, "where is she?"

I look further up the bed to spot a piece of paper sticking out from under the pillow. As it holds my eyes I slowly move forward, still turned on as I have ever been while also in mild shock. I reach down and pull open the paper to find a message written inside in a man's handwriting, "pussy is too good, she's ours now".