Afternoon Shower

Story Info
Afternoon fun in the shower.
2.6k words
4.4
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Patti lay on the bed in the playroom, waiting for her husband Ted to come back into the room. She lay there with her legs spread wide, pinching her nipples.

"Oh there you are," Patti said when Ted finally walked back into the playroom.

"I thought you had gotten lost."

"Oh no, I didn't get lost not when I have my wife lying naked on a bed waiting for me."

"Well, come here then."

"I'll be right back," Ted said walking into the bathroom, turning on the shower, and setting the temperature not too hot or cold. "Follow me," he said walking back into the playroom, walking over, and taking her by her hand. "I want to get you all wet."

"Honey, you always get me wet," she said following him into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Patti was slowly washing Ted from head to toe, with a nice hot, soapy wash rag, being careful with the boys and his cock.

"Oh, this feels so good honey," he told her when she slowly washed his cock and balls. She had taken her time and finally rinsed him off.

"Mmmm, oh yes baby that feels so good," Patti whispered a few minutes later when Ted was soaping her up with a hot soapy wash rag, running it across the back of her neck and slowly down her back.

"You like that, does my baby girl like that?"

"Oh yes I do," she said feeling him running the tips of his fingers down the middle of her back, "baby that tickles," she said with a giggle. "But you do know how to make me feel good."

"Oh does it?" he asked her rubbing the soapy wash rag across her shapely ass. "But I know you, you like it," he whispered in her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe, teasing her with the tip of his tongue. He felt his hard cock throb and jerk.

Patti felt a shiver go down her spine when he nibbled and teased her ear lobes, working his way down the side of her neck. "Oh yes," she moaned wanting him to continue. "Don't stop."

" I don't plan on stopping," Ted told her rinsing the soap from her back, kneeling down in the shower behind her he washed her legs and rinsed the soap away.

Ted stood up and gently rubbed her back and her ass cheeks, taking his time, doing his best to please her.

"SMACK! SMACK!" Ted suddenly slapped Patti's ass, making her jump.

"Ummm, oh fuck," she said glancing back at him, "have I been a bad girl?"

"Honey, you're always a bad girl," he said reaching around and taking her tits in his hands, rubbing and squeezing her hard nipples. "But, you are so good at it."

"Well, that's what you tell me," she gasped when Ted suddenly pinched her nipples extra hard, "Mmmmm fuck yes I felt that all the way to my pussy."

"You're going to feel more than that, I promise you." Ted turned her around so that she was facing him, he took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth. God, he had missed making love with her, he promised himself that from now on he would find a way to make time for them to

have their intimate times.

Patti grabbed his arms holding onto him for dear life, she kissed him with just as much passion. "I want you," she said looking up at him, "I need to please you."

"Not yet," Ted told her reaching for the soapy wash rag again and he tenderly and gently washed her off. Rinsing the soap from her body, he leaned down and took her left nipple into his mouth, teasing it with the tip of his tongue, while squeezing her other breast at the same time. He knew her nipples were super sensitive and he did love to suck and nibble and occasionally bite them.

"Yes, you know I love that."

"I've missed the girls," Ted said referring to her tits, he continued to lick and nibble and suck her nipples one after the other. He slid his right hand slowly down her belly until he reached her shaved pussy. "I've missed your sweet pussy too baby," he said looking into her eyes. Ted slid his wet fingers inside her tight, wet slit, he heard her moan. "That's what I want to hear, I want to make you moan honey."

"Well, my pussy and the girls have missed you too," she said, "and we've missed your

cock and the boys." Patti said reaching down and gently grasping his hard cock, "Hmmm, hard cock, just for me." She stroked his cock feeling it throb in her hand.

"Always all for you baby," Ted pushed her up against the shower wall, making sure that she couldn't move, he leaned down again and took her left nipple into his mouth, nibbling and gently biting it. He groaned the more she stroked his dick.

"Fuck yes, just like that," Patti said when he bit down on her nipple, she felt an electric shock go through her body. Spreading her legs wide she made sure that Ted could finger her pussy deep just the way that she loved him too.

"Your pussy is so tight," he tells her looking at her, "mmm tight and wet and slick."

"Yeah, you like my pussy baby?"

"I fucking love it from the first time I slid my cock inside of you," he commented sliding his fingers slowly in and out of her pussy. He kissed her again, rubbing her hard little clit with his thumb, he heard her moan with pleasure.

"Baby, I want you, please let me suck your cock."

"You will I promise, this is for you." Ted told her, feeling her pussy getting even wetter, "I'm gonna make you cum." Ted fingered her pussy, harder and harder, deeper, making her moan loudly. He saw the look of lust in her eyes, they both needed this so much.

All Patti could do was moan and hold on to him tightly, god, he was making her feel so good. She needed to cum then she would give him the same attention.

"Oh, my god yes feels so good."

"You like it when I finger fuck you don't you my baby girl?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes," she whispered spreading her legs even wider for him. "Fuck me hard," she begged him.

Ted could tell that she was getting more and more excited, her breathing was getting heavier, and she held onto him even tighter. "I love making you get excited like this, I love to make you moan and get loud and your tight pussy getting wetter and wetter."

Patti slowly started to hump her pussy into his hand trying to get his fingers deeper inside of her, she felt like she was going to explode. "Fuck me, make me cum." she told him looking up at him.

"Oh I will," he said slamming his fingers as deep inside of her as he could, he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. "I'm gonna make my baby cum good."

"Ummm make my pussy cum baby, I need it so bad."

Ted didn't say a word, he just continued fucking her tight hole as hard as he could, he knew she liked it this way, it always made her cum hard.

"This feel good?" he asked looking at her, "you like when I pound your pussy hard don't you?"

"Yes, oh fuck yeah," she said barely above a whisper, she was moaning, out of control she loved when he made her feel this way. "Harder, fuck me harder damn it."

Ted took those words as a challenge, leaning down he took her right nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking hard on it, while at the same time slamming her hot, tight pussy as hard as he could. The way she was moaning and reacting he thought that she was going to pass out. "Cum for me, cum for me baby," he told her looking her in the eyes, "I can tell you're close, your pussy is soaked and so fucking tight."

Patti was so close to her climax that it wouldn't take much more to send her over the edge. "Ummm, oh my god baby, oh fuck you're gonna make me cum," she groaned loudly, digging her fingers into his arms, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Yes, yes, yes, mmm, I'm cumming,"

"That's it baby cum for me, "Ted held her tight as she climaxed, he felt her whole body shake with her climax, "that's my girl, oh yeah cum good for me," he told her kissing her passionately.

"I love you," she whispered to him as he held her tightly, oh he had made her cum so good.

"I love you too."

"Now, it's my turn," Patti told him looking up at him.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked her as she started to sit down on the shower floor.

"You'll see," she commented while he helped her get down on the floor, reaching up she held onto his thighs, leaning in she slowly licked and nibbled up the insides of his thighs, one after the other. Teasing him with the tip of her tongue she heard him

moan.

"Fuck yeah," he said putting his hands on her head and grasping her hair in his hands. "I like that," he said as she continued to lick and nibble as she reached for his heavy cum filled balls.

"Mmmm, nice boys," she said teasing his balls with the tip of her hot, wet tongue.

Nibbling them slowly, taking her time wanting it to last for him. She reached up and took his hard cock into her hand, stroking him slowly.

"Baby, you sure do know how to please me," Ted said looking down at her and watching her licking his balls one after the other. He wanted to feel her warm mouth wrapped around his cock. "The boys sure do love it when you nibble and lick them."

"Oh me too," she told him glancing up at him, she continued to stroke his cock, feeling it throb in her hand. Seeing a large drop of precum forming on the head

of his cock she licked it off, loving the taste of it in her mouth. "Mmmm."

Ted reached down and grasped his cock in his hand and he ever so slowly rubbed it across her wet mouth. He loved it anytime she wanted to suck him off. "Take my cock," he said pushing his cock into her waiting mouth, he needed her to suck his dick and make him cum. They usually didn't care for quickies but he was so fucking horny at the moment he needed to get off. "Ah that's it, yes take my cock baby," he said as she slowly started to swirl her tongue all over his cock head, gently sucking it at the same time. "Oh, you are the best cock sucker," he said pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Holding her head tightly he slowly fucked her mouth.

In and out Ted felt her tighten her mouth around his cock. He could hear her moans of pleasure the more she sucked him.

Patti sucked his cock, tasting more precum, she reached for his balls again, slowly stroking them, teasing that very sensitive spot between his balls and his ass. She took one finger and put it in her mouth making sure her finger was good and wet.

She felt Ted holding her head tightly in his hands while he fucked her mouth. She could never get enough of having his cock in her mouth or her pussy.

"Suck it, oh yeah just like that my little slut," Ted told her when she took his cock even deeper into her mouth.

Patti loved the feeling of his hard dick in her mouth, any time and any place.

She reached between his balls and his ass again, gently rubbing her wet finger across his ass hole. "Ummm," she moaned when Ted pushed his cock even deeper into her throat, she felt him speed up his thrusts. She wanted to take his cum, and swallow every drop of it.

"Yeah, yeah baby you know how to suck my dick don't you?" Ted asked her, fucking into her, hot, wet mouth. She was making him feel so good, he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum, he fucked into her mouth, and felt her tighten her lips around his cock.

Patti gently rubbed her wet finger across his ass hole, being gentle, pushing just the tip of her finger inside.

"Ah fuck," Ted moaned loudly feeling her wet finger barely enter his ass hole, it didn't feel bad he thought, she was being gentle so he let her continue.

Patti took Ted's hard, throbbing cock into her mouth as deeply as she could, while slowly sliding her wet finger in and out of his tight ass hole. She could hear him moan, and tell her that it did feel good to him.

"Mmmm, oh fuck yes baby, deeper," he told her spreading his legs wider, he felt her finger slide a little deeper into his ass. "Oh yeah do it, fuck my ass," he tells her fucking hard into her mouth, he had never felt this good before. "Oh baby you're gonna make me cum," he said feeling that point of no return, he moaned, holding her mouth down on his dick, fucking hard into her mouth.

Patti felt his cock getting even harder, she knew he was ready to cum and she wanted his cum in her mouth so badly. She gently pulled her finger from his ass hole, grasping him by his hips she took his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could.

Ted was out of control, slamming his throbbing cock into her mouth as hard as he could, wanting to feel his cum shoot into her mouth. "Awww, fuck cumming, take my cum!" he tells her shooting his load of cum into her waiting mouth. "That's a good girl, take it all." Ted felt her gently sucking the cum from his cock, she licked him clean, then let his cock slip from her mouth.

"That was so good," Patti said looking up at him and licking her lips.

"Save some for me," Ted told her helping her to her feet, Ted kissed her, tasting his cum on her lips. "Woman, what did you do to me?" he asked her holding her tightly in his arms.

"Made you get loud, and cum."

"Yes you did, oh my god when you slipped your finger into my ass, I thought I was gonna cum right then."

"So, did you like that?"

"It was different, we can experiment with it," Ted suggested turning the shower off, the water was starting to get cold. "It was different for sure."

"Thank you."

"You are very welcome," he said opening the shower door and stepping out, and wrapping her a large towel. "I was thinking why don't we go upstairs, and take a nice nap together," Ted said, "and when we get up get dressed nice and I'll take you out to any restaurant in town."

"Oh I'd like that," she said as she stood on tip-toe and kissed him, "you are the best."

"No, no you are," he said kissing her back, "first one in bed gets all of the blankets," he said quickly walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, that's not fair, you walk faster than I do," Patti said with a laugh following him out of the bathroom.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers