Afterparty

Story Info
Good sex after a bad party.
1.5k words
4.05
11.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thirty-second annual Fitzroy Winter Ball was just as bad as the thirty-first, and that one was just as bad as the thirtieth. They left early with some made-up excuse and now Chet was home, stumbling over the doorway as Sol leaned against his shoulder. She was giggling, pink from one glass of champagne and pulling on his tie. Trying to take it off, except all she did was tighten it more.

Chet batted her hand away and started untying it himself. She switched to giving him little kisses that missed his lips, getting every other part of his face instead. Each peck made him blush, and he wondered why Sol was doing it.

"Oh, Chet," Sol was saying, hands on his shoulders. As she spoke, they came up to cradle his face. "You're so sweet."

Chet blinked. "What?"

She leaned down and kissed him before continuing. "Didn't you notice? Your arm was around my waist the entire night. You're such a gentleman."

Chet coloured. When she said it like that, it was embarrassing. Of course he was going to pay attention to her at parties; that was the only reason he went. Ever since they started dating, Chet was her plus-one to provide moral support.

He could stand one night of being fake-nice if it meant Sol didn't have to bear the Fitzroys alone. Sol's family was awful, had been ever since they were high schoolers who barely fit in their uniforms. If it took Chet being there to make the night bearable, then he would go a million times.

He sighed and let Sol kiss his cheek. "I'm happy if you're happy."

"I am. And, um..." Shyly, she laid her hands on his chest and ducked her head. "You look really good in your suit."

Oh. Now Chet got it. He almost felt like a fool for not realizing sooner. Pulling her close, he smiled up at her. "You look better," he said, voice low. "So pretty. Beautiful."

Sol's blush was delightful to see. "I'm glad you think so..." she murmured, unable to meet his eyes. "I'm just really happy you were here tonight. Thank you for always coming to these things with me."

He grabbed Sol's hand and headed for the bedroom.

---

The moment they entered, he surged forward, kissing her like he would die if they weren't together immediately. Sol's lips were soft, sweet like the champagne she'd drank earlier. They parted easily for him and she sighed when he deepened the kiss. Chet gripped her face with his hands and tilted his head, feeling like his body was on fire.

He had to lean up and she had to lean down, but it was the small things he loved about her. Sol was tall and so, so pretty, especially when she was wearing heels. Tonight's dress made her legs look even longer, if that was possible.

She was like a cat, one of those rich, luxury ones you had to spoil. Chet would make sure to spoil her every day. His arms found their way to her waist and he held her tight.

"Wanted to do this all night..." he muttered.

It was true, Sol looked amazing in what she was wearing. A fancy party called for a fancy dress, and whoever made hers certainly delivered. It was a long, silver thing from a designer famous enough to draw jealous looks from others in the room. With a slit at the leg, it showed off her figure in a way that had Chet staring all night. It was sexy like Sol was sexy, all femme fatale beauty and mature charm.

He wanted it off right now.

Slowly, he turned her around and felt his way to the zipper. Kissing the back of her neck, he unzipped the dress and let it fall away to reveal smooth skin. Sol shivered as he nuzzled her bare back.

The dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, immediately pawing at his shirt.

"Take it off," she demanded, pulling at a button.

Chet almost lost it and ripped the entire thing free. With fumbling hands, he unbuttoned three from the top and pulled it over his head like a t-shirt. Sol looked at his bare chest approvingly.

He let Sol have her fill of touching him, groping his chest and moving down to his pants. She eased them off, a pleased look on her face when she saw the erection he was sporting. Sol liked seeing the effect she had on him.

With a playful growl, he pushed her down on the bed. Sol laughed at that, then stretched her body out invitingly. Lying there pliant and soft, Chet scrambled to get on top of her.

They kissed and Sol was rubbing his back, touching him in a way that felt really good. His own hands were on her chest, caressing her breasts. He was never going to get over how soft they were.

He loved how their bodies felt against each other. Chet grinned and ducked down to suck on a nipple, wanting to make her feel even better. The moment he did, Sol gasped and arched her back, pressing herself closer. He heard her moan, her hands holding the back of his head.

His tongue flicked her nipple and he squeezed the other one with his hand. Chet went between them, sucking and rubbing until Sol was open-mouthed and panting below him. It was amazing the reactions he could get from her - Sol was just so sensitive.

Smiling, Chet lifted himself up and savoured the sight of a helpless, pleasured Sol below him. His hands went to her thighs, rubbing them and marvelling at how smooth they were.

"Sol, do you wanna..."

She didn't even let him finish. With a desperate please, Sol rocked her hips against his insistently.

He got her point. Chet looked down and saw that she was wearing black lace underwear. He took a moment to appreciate the sight, then pulled it off and spread her legs.

"H-hey," Sol mumbled, face going pink.

"Going too fast?" He gave her a teasing look and moved his hand down. His fingers brushed against her hole, slowly this time.

Sol huffed and shot him a glare.

"Sorry," Chet said with a laugh.

Stroking his cock, he lined himself up and pushed in slowly. As he entered her, Sol tensed up and threw her head back. Her legs fell open wider and she moaned softly.

Chet loved seeing her like this. With a groan of his own, he bottomed out and felt her heat envelop his dick. She was so hot and so tight, that if he wasn't careful, he would come early, before Sol had a chance to. That couldn't happen, Sol had to feel good too.

He waited a second before pulling back and pushing in again. With a tight breath, he thrust in, the bed rocking beneath them.

His hands were on her waist, holding her in place as he fucked her. Each time he snapped his hips, Sol's voice got louder until she had to use a pillow to muffle her moans.

It made Chet grin. "You're cute when you're shy," he said.

"Shut up," Sol said. Then Chet hit a spot inside her and she whimpered. "Oh, that feels good..."

"You feel good," Chet gasped out.

He was so far gone. Sweat beaded at his temple, and all he could see was Sol. His brain felt stupid and mushy, like the only thing he knew was to thrust and fuck. Sol was perfect around him and when she clenched down, it felt so good that Chet wanted to sob. He was the luckiest man in the world to have her.

"I love you," Chet moaned.

Sol threw the pillow to the side, pulling Chet forward to kiss him passionately. It was sloppy and wet, more like licking into each other's mouths, but they were so far gone that it couldn't be anything else.

"Love you too," Sol said, and her mouth parted in a silent moan. She threw her head back, body going tense in pleasure. Her back arched as she came, a full force orgasm that went through her entire body.

It was impossible to hold on after that. Chet felt her come around his dick and knew he was close. He pushed in again, feeling her aftershocks squeezing around him, and lost it. With a strangled gasp, he spilled inside of her, filling her hole with his cum.

---

"Mm."

Sol was the first to stir, raising herself up by the elbow. She petted his head, brushing the flyaway strands back into place. "Get a towel, Chet," she said softly.

Chet sighed and cuddled into her chest. "But you're so soft..."

He felt Sol settle next to him, relaxing into the bed. "I have cum in me," she said with fond resignation.

"You like it." And then, "do you want hot chocolate too?"

Sol made a pleased noise. Chet gave himself five minutes of post-coital cuddling before he had to get up.