Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were all wiped up Miranda sat back up and sort of resumed the position she'd been sitting in my lap before, but instead of both of her legs between mine, she straddled my leg while sitting high up on my thigh. This meant the Hog was pressing right into her hip and ass, and her now-slimy pussy was resting on my leg.

Dirty girl, I thought with a smirk. I'd checked out Miranda before that night, but never with her naked like this. Her ass was nicely toned and powerful, probably from her exercise skateboarding. She was still wearing that baseball tee, the 3/4 length sleeves tight on her slender form. I ran my hand up her bare back, pressing it flat on her skin under the shirt, and she glanced at me again with those hazel eyes but didn't say anything.

"If everyone's feeling especially wound up now," Sarah said, taking her seat again. "I think it's time for another round." She shuffled and dealt.

"Yesss," Matt said, fist pumping as he flipped over a King. It had been a while since it had been his turn.

"What would you like, Matty?" Sarah asked, having revealed a Three as the lowest in the round.

Matt immediately flushed. "Uh, I don't know if it's fair..."

"I'm down for anything," Sarah grinned and winked.

"Well, uh, since I'm lubed up already," Matt said. "Could I maybe get a titjob, and you suck it a bit?"

"Hey, there he goes," I said, clapping my hand on my leg. "Way to go, Matt."

"I would love to, hun," Sarah said. She slid off of the couch next to him onto her knees, then peeled off her crop top fully. "Oops, guess I'm naked now," she laughed, and bounced herself a bit so her tits wobbled and hopped on her chest. She spread Matt's legs and immediately wrapped those wonderfully plump breasts around his dick, making it disappear.

To be honest, watching another dude get a titjob and 'a bit' of head wasn't actually that tantalizing for me. Sure, Sarah's ass was out, and she could talk dirty with the best of them, but I mean... I had Miranda straddling my leg.

Instead of watching, I casually put my hands on both of her thighs and squeezed. She flexed her thighs back. Then I moved my hands to her hips, and shifted her forward about an inch, then pulled her back about an inch. Miranda sucked in a breath as her lubed pussy slid across my leg, not-so- dry humping me. She turned and whispered in my ear, "Jesus, Tom. How do you keep finding new ways to try and do that? Just watch the show."

"You're way more interesting and hot than the show," I whispered back.

There wasn't more to do, however, as within a couple minutes Matt was grunting. "Oh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it, sweety. Do it, here, right in my mouth," Sarah crooned. She leaned forward, sticking out her tongue as she jacked Matt off with her tits.

He came. Spurt, dribble dribble. He panted from the exertion of getting jacked off.

Sarah swallowed and licked her lips, then licked her hand where most of the cum had ended up. "Mmm," she said. "Not bad. Though you could maybe drink some pineapple juice."

"Uhm, sure," Matt panted.

Sarah gathered up the cards to shuffle and deal again. "Uh oh," she laughed, once again the low card. "What's it going to be John, want the same thing as Matty?"

John had pulled a Queen for high card.

"No," he said, getting a smug look on his face. "No, I think it's bad form for a dare I give you to be to do something to me. Selfish even."

John had been getting tortured - mostly by me and my machinations to be fair, but Matt hadn't really been helping him out. He was jealous of me, maybe even mad at me, but I wasn't the one who was supposed to be John's best friend. Still, it turned out, he didn't have the nuts to do it himself.

"Sarah, I dare you to take over Miranda's spot on Tom's lap," John said. "And you, ummm, can make out with Tom too."

"Ooh, fun. Hey Tom," she said, standing up.

Miranda got off of me and glanced back over her shoulder. I met her gaze and sent her an air kiss and a wink, then gave her bare ass a little slap as she was slipping away. My right leg that she'd been straddling had a slimy smear of lube on it.

Sarah immediately slid onto my lap, but instead of doing it like the other girls, pretending to be demure, she straddled me as if she were going to ride me cowgirl in the chair. She slid close, trapping the Hog between us, her knees on the chair cushion on either side of my legs.

"Well hey there, stranger," she laughed, and pressed her naked body against mine, her big tits rubbing against my chest and her cunt pressed against the underside of my cock.

"Hey yourself, stunner," I said, and reached around and clapped my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed and massaged them. She leaned up and I met her for a steamy kiss. I knew that my hands on her juicy ass were spreading her to the others, revealing her asshole in winks and peeks, and she didn't even care. This was a comfortable spot for me. I mean, usually she'd be riding my cock instead of grinding on it, but other than that I was completely at home with Sarah naked and all over me. Why should I care if the others were watching?

"Matty," she finally said, breaking our kissing. "I'm a little busy here what with the making out and all. Could you deal out the next round?"

I snorted, and she playfully put her teeth at the end of my nose and pretended to bite.

"Oh, yeah," Matt said, sounding something like his dog had died. "I can do that." He gathered up the cards, fumbled a bit while shuffling, and then dealt out.

"Tom, you're the high card," Matt said, looking down at what he'd dealt. I glanced over Sarah's shoulder and saw he'd dealt me a King, while he and Miranda had a pair of fives at the low end.

"OK, hold on," I said, and forced Sarah to stop trying to kiss me for a second. "Alright. Miranda, Matt just popped so why don't you go and get him hard again? You can use your hand or your mouth."

Miranda raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh," she said, mildly surprised. "Alright." Apparently she thought I was into her or something. Well, to be fair, I was definitely into her in that I wanted to fuck her like crazy, but she was used to dealing with betas who were chasing after her. Sure, if I had my way I'd be the one balls deep in her skater girl muff before anyone else tonight. And her ass, since she hadn't exactly been non-receptive earlier. But was I going to get jealous and possessive over a blowjob or handy, especially when it would piss off John some more?

No, not a shot.

Sarah went back to kissing me, and I continued massaging her ass, as Miranda leaned over and started fisting Matt's dick. She had taken Sarah's seat, so she was sitting right next to him, and it didn't take more than thirty seconds of fondling for him to be back up to full attention.

"All done," Miranda said.

I could only imagine the pain in John's heart and the confusion in his head, and it made me chuckle into my kiss with Sarah.

"Guess I'll deal again," Matt muttered, now rocking a fresh hardon. He shuffled, closing his legs to try and hide his dick, and tossed out the cards. "It's you again, Tom," Matt said. "And you got John."

"Huh," I said, and this time I forcefully shifted Sarah so that she couldn't keep trying to make out with me. I sat her on my lap like the other girls had been, and she stayed there with a cheshire grin on her face.

"Well, I guess one good turn deserves another," I said. John looked up hopefully, glancing across the couch circle at Miranda then back to me. "John, I'll give you a choice. I dare you to either come over here and slide your dick into Sarah here, one pump,or instead you can do that to Nicole."

"What, hey!?" Nicole said, looking flustered.

I could see the gears working in John's head. The escalation of their revenge and one-uppance had pitted Matt and John against each other perfectly, even better than I would have hoped really. And Matt had just gotten jerked back to hard by Mirandaafter getting an encounter with his own crush, while John hadn't had an interaction with Miranda since near the start of the game.

Plus, the idiot still had no idea that Nicole was sitting there, practically dripping wet for him. He was so in the friend zone by his own design it was almost comical.No, fuck that. It iscomical.

"I choose Sarah," John said, his decision made in a moment.

Nicole looked hurt, but quickly changed that to looking relieved.

"Damn, this is happening?" Miranda asked, her eyes wide.

John stepped forward, and I shifted Sarah around so that she was in a similar position as Miranda had been during the group jerk off dare, except my cock was behind her leg instead of in front of it. I didn't need virgin John bumping his cock on mine cause he couldn't control himself. Sarah grinned and motioned for John to step forward between our legs. "Come on over, Johnny," she said. She spread her cunt lips with one hand, biting her lip invitingly as she revealed her inner hole in a lewd display. The thing was, her other hand slipped down and grabbed the base of my cock like she needed some support.

"This is happening," John said, trying to stoke up his own courage. "This is happening."

Poor kid, losing his virginity to one pump, I smirked.

John squatted a bit, and Sarah guided him in. He slowly entered, Sarah moaning and crooning, and he reached his full depth in her. He opened his eyes and looked down at Sarah, and I knew he could see me smirking in his peripheral vision. Oh, and my cock, almost twice the size of his, was standing in his peripheral too, being held by the girl he was inside.

Sorry, not sorry, I laughed in my head.

He pulled out as slowly as he entered, letting out a pathetic little breath, until just the head of his dick was inside Sarah. He immediately started to push in again but Sarah lifted a leg and put her bare foot on his chest. "Sorry, big boy," she said. "The dare was just one pump. One opportunity. Maybe you and I can go more on another dare."

"Fuuck," he sighed out, stepping back from Sarah, his cock throbbing.

"Were you about to come?" I chuckled.

"N-no," John said. "Of course not. She just felt... good."

"Sure, bud. Sure," I laughed.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't and went and sat down.

Sarah, no longer trying to make out with me since she wasn't sitting the right way anymore, leaned forward and took back shuffling responsibility. Doing this from my lap presented her ass to me, so I gave it a swat that made her let out an'eep!' and she glared back over her shoulder playfully and stuck out her tongue before dealing the cards.

"Your turn again, Matty," Sarah said. She'd dealt him a King, but this time he didn't have Sarah as his low card. He didn't even have Miranda as a way to take out his revenge on John. I could see it on his face, he wanted it. He'd just watched his best friend slip a dick inside the girl he was crushing on

No, instead he had me and my little Two as his tool for revenge.

"Tom," he said, looking over at me. I knew his first goal would be separating me from Sarah. Where he'd go with it I wasn't sure, since the two nerds let me down so often in the cajones department. "Actually, Sarah, is that a closet?" he asked, pointing to a door out in the hallway.

"It is," Sarah said.

"Tom," Matt said. "I dare you to take Miranda into that closet for Seven Minutes in Heaven."

I had to raise my eyebrows at that one. It was well played on his part - he was getting revenge on John, but had deniability cause he wasn't telling us to do anything specific. Whatever we did,we did.

"Done," I said. "Nice one." Sarah stood up to let me get up from the chair.

Miranda hesitated a second, looking out at the closet door, then to me. Finally she stood, nodding. "OK," she said.

"This is really happening?" asked John, mirroring what Miranda had said just last round.

"It's just Seven Minutes in Heaven," Miranda said dismissively. "I think I might have played that when I was like thirteen."

Yeah, cause we'll just be kissing, I almost laughed out loud.

I got to the closet first and opened it. It was deeper than I worried it might be, and inside there were some coats on a hanging rack that I moved aside, and a bunch of shoes and boots that I kicked around to make room. I turned and gestured for Miranda to step in. She did, giving me a look and biting her lip before glancing down at the Hog standing straight between us. Before I followed her, I looked back into the living room and smirked. John was watching with his fists clenched, and Nicole was talking to him like she was trying to distract him.

I'd barely shut the door and Miranda was pressed against me, there being little room between the coats. I grabbed her by her bare ass with one hand, pulling her pelvis to mine as I firmly wrapped my fingers around her muscled ass cheek. My other hand grabbed her by the back of her head and crushed her into my kiss. She whimpered, putting her hands on my chest like she wanted me to slow down, but also wrapping her leg around mine. With our lips firmly locked, I put my other hand onto her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around the back of my neck, squeezing her body to mine.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I said into the darkness. There was just a thin sliver of light coming from under the closed door, barely enough to make out the shape of limbs.

"I know," she said. "God, I know. But we don't have a condom?"

I snorted. "So?"

She hesitated, and I massaged her ass and kissed her again.

"One question," I asked. "Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head, something I felt more than saw. "No. Just one guy though, last summer."

I reached under her and lifted her up with the other hand so I could position my cock. I found her wet, furry slit and nudged my cock head against her hole. The feeling tickled. She tensed in my arms.

"If I asked you to stop now, would you?" she asked me, on the verge of my cock inside her.

I snorted. "If you said no right now, you wouldn't mean it."

She was silent for a long moment. "Fuck, I shouldn't be doing this," she said, then forced herself down on my cock. "Fuuuuck," she groaned.

I didn't give her time to adjust - we were probably already two minutes into our time if someone had remembered to count. I took her ass in both of my hands and began pumping her up and down on my cock. Now Miranda wasn't exactly some petite little spinner of a girl - she was average height, and had a moderately athletic body. But I was an athlete, built like a prince, blessed with genetics that Hercules would be jealous of.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned. "Fuck, that's thick. That thick dick, ugh."

I fucked up into her, and she grunted. I fucked up into her, getting most of my dick into her tight, warm cunt, and she grunted again and planted her mouth over my shoulder, biting down.

"Fucking hell," I grunted, and slapped her ass hard enough they probably heard it outside.

She quivered when I did it and sucked in a breath.

I smirked, and then gave her two fast and hard thrusts, and slapped her ass again.

"Yesss," she hissed.

"You like that, Miranda? You like knowing I'm in charge?" I asked her. "The next time I'm inside you, I'm going to cum inside this cunt. Doesn't matter who's watching, this pussy is mine tonight, you got that?"

"Fuck, fuck," she grunted. "You're stretching me out. God you're thick."

I reached up and wrapped a hand around Miranda's throat to get her attention. "Did you hear me Miranda?"

She didn't answer. I pressed her forward against the door and started really fucking her. The door started bouncing and banging, but Miranda didn't care. I squeezed my hand on her throat and she pressed forward and kissed me, and then bit my lip like Sarah did.Taught by the master. I laughed.

With an unknown amount of time left, I wanted to leave an impression, so after hitting her with a particularly deep stroke and going deep enough for her to tense up, I pulled out of her entirely and forced her to her knees. She knew what I wanted and grabbed the Hog with one hand, then two. "God, so big," she said, and took the head in her mouth.

"Much more fun to play with than the others," I said.

She nodded, and sucked.

"I'm going to fuck your face sometime, Miranda," I said as she sucked and slobbered. "I want to see those gorgeous eyes of yours looking up at me as they water, and I stretch the back of your throat. You are fucking amazing. I can't wait to taste you again either. That muff of yours is sexy, and I don't usually like it like that. You're a special one."

She was sucking harder and harder, running the head of my cock on the inside of her cheek.

"Then, after I've fucked your face, and I've dumped a load in your pussy," I said. "I'm going to take that tight, toned ass of yours, too."

She moaned on my cock, and the door burst open.

"Time's up!" John said, standing in the doorway like he was trying to be the disapproving parent.

Miranda let go of my cock and sat back on her ass. "Oh, fuck," she panted. She was knuckle deep in her pussy with one hand, and she squeezed her eyes shut. "Fuck, fuuuck, so close."

I reached down and slapped her lightly on the face, which surprised her and had her hazel eyes pop open, then I slapped the inside of her thigh, right next to the three fingers she was jamming into her cunt. She crinkled up her nose in an exaggerated grimace and pumped her fingers in her pussy a few more times and then released a huge shudder once, twice, three times. Finally her muscles relaxed, and she panted.

"She did that one to herself," I said, looking past John to the others. "I don't think we broke any rules going over time though."

John bent to try and help Miranda up, but she took my proffered hand first since she was practically wrapped around my leg. As she stood, I grabbed her ass again and she sighed.

"Did you really mean... all of that?" she asked me. "I don't know..."

I started walking back to the living room, John sulking behind me. "If I have anything to say about it, absolutely."

Miranda had sat back down next to Matt on the couch, sitting with her ass back and leaning forward, but with her legs slightly parted. John was sitting across from her, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her cheek where I'd slapped her was flushed red but didn't have a hand print or anything - I wasn't a monster, a girl had to really tell me she liked that for me to hit her that hard. John looked equally red though.

When Sarah flipped over the cards, John immediately shot up. "Come on, Miranda," he said. "Let's go talk."

Miranda nodded and got up, as she passed by me she patted my shoulder.

I guess the 'sit in Tom's lap' dare had gotten old, because Sarah had grabbed a seat on the same couch as John and Nicole. Now Sarah rolled her eyes and leaned back, stretching her luscious little body from fingertips to toes, projecting her tits out high. "Aaaah, yeah," she groaned, then sat up. "I wonder what those two are going to cook up?"

"Something perverted," Nicole said.

"I think that's the point, isn't it?" I asked.

Then Miranda's voice carried from the hallway. "...none of your business, John. Just let it... I don't need you to be..."

All of us in the room got quiet, trying to listen in, but Miranda had lowered her voice again. Nicole was glaring out at the hallway, while Sarah and Matt had kind of 'I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that' looks. I just snorted and shook my head. I'd called it all night - John was a fucking Simp.

"So, Nicole," I said, already fucking bored of waiting for John to get his panties unbunched. "You ready to come take your seat back?" I asked, patting my lap.

"Fuck off, Tom," she said, sighing like she was tired of me, but I saw her looking at the Hog again.

1...45678...14