Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,109 Followers

All eyes turned to Sarah, who shrugged and nodded. "It's pretty hot. Mrs. Fosters had a decent ass, I bet she was a cheerleader when she was in highschool."

"God damn," Matt shook his head.

"Anyways, that's all just sort of context," I said. "Cause as she's recovering and mumbling about being came in for the first time since she had the twins, I send the video off to my girlfriend."

"Wait," Nicole stopped me. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Susanna Blake," I said. "She was a grade ahead of us last year."

"What the fuck are you doing here then?" Nicole asked. "And you've been - god, that poor girl. Everyone knows you're a fucking manwhore."

"Oh, she knows," I laughed. "Suze gets off on me cheating on her. It's like fucking catnip to her. And if she didn't, we wouldn't be dating still. Anyways, so I send the video, and I guess she skimmed through it and she facetimes me, so I pick it up. And then Suze goes on this tirade, but not at me - she starts yelling at Mrs. Fosters, who is panicked and starts apologizing because she doesn't want to be known as a cheater. And Suze, being the girl she is, ends up demanding that Mrs. Fosters apologize tome for being a homewrecker, and that she'd better let me fuck her ass or Suze is going to go public with everything. So five minutes later, I'm balls deep in Mrs. Foster's ass while Suze watches from Facetime as she keeps berating Mrs. Fosters, calling her a whore and talking dirty while Suze jills off to the show. Then I spot someone watching from the top of the basement stairs, and I realize it's Greg watching me assfuck his mom, and since I was already planning on using this against him I figure I might as well go all in and I start getting Mrs. Foster to call me 'son' and 'Greg.' She came so fucking hard, I swear either she was already fantasizing about her own son or I gave her a brand new kink, but I ended up busting my next nut in her ass. Suze told Mrs. Fosters all was forgiven and hung up, and Mrs. Fosters just sort of lay there for a bit while I got dressed. Before I left I told her it was too bad she'd come home late or I could have given her a load in her mouth as well, but I had to get to the game. As I'm climbing up the stairs she stops me and says if I let her son win tonight, she'll finish the rotation and blow me after the game. I left, and on the field I told Greg his mom's asshole had been fun but kinda loose, and he ended up getting tossed from the game cause he attacked me. And that's the story."

"Did you end up getting the blowjob?" Miranda asked, breaking the long moment of tension in the room.

"Hah, no," I said. "We beat the pants off of their team, and I wasn't about to risk our season just to fulfill some MILF's fantasy. I ended up getting a blowjob from Sarah that night anyways."

This, out of everything I said in my story, made Matt click his mouth shut and look away.

"He'd showered by then," Sarah said, as if that was some kind of defence.

"I... kind of regret making that dare now," Nicole said, shaking her head. "Tom, you are... I don't even know what to say."

I shrugged. "I'm a cocksman. It's in the genes, I'm just better than most guys. My dad was the same way, same with my grandpa. He had like six girlfriends in the old folks home before he kicked the bucket, and he did that balls deep in some lady. Live by the cock, die by the cock."

Miranda, sweet Miranda who I don't think I'd ever heard say something dirty before that night, snickered.

"Well, if story time is over, I think it's time for another dare," Sarah said. "And maybe this time we focus on stuff in this room, yeah?" She quickly gathered the cards and shuffled, pushing the game on.

"Come on, stunner," I said, shifting Miranda off my lap and standing up. We'd both drawn Queens, while John was the low card with an Ace.

Sarah grinned and followed me into the hallway while Miranda took my seat, waiting for me to come back.

Once we were in the hallway outside the living room, I turned and pushed Sarah up against the wall and we kissed voraciously. I held her by the throat with one hand, not choking her but pinning her in place, and used my other hand to dive into her sweatpants, shove her thong aside and bury my middle finger into her wet cunt.

"Yesss," she hissed quietly into my mouth. Her hands found the Hog and wrapped around it, slowly jacking me off.

"You were right, Sares," I growled quietly, trying to make sure we weren't heard. "Thiswas a good idea. Thanks for setting it up."

"My pleasure," she grinned. "To be honest, I was kind of hoping John and Matt would be a bit more well equipped. Neither of them have horribly bad bodies, but the inexperience... I like to teach virgins, but I guess group settings aren't the place."

I shook my head and kissed her again, this time choking her a little. She bit my bottom lip, and I fit my ring finger alongside my middle one and thrust them a few times before pulling back. Pushing her down, Sarah squatted and immediately took my cock into her mouth, and I thrust in until she gagged, then pulled back and thrust in again, fucking her mouth slowly but forcefully, and on the second thrust she swallowed the Hog into her throat. I held her there, her nose pushed into my shaved pubic area, and she stuck out her tongue to lick my balls. If she physically could, I knew Sarah would have gotten my sack into her mouth as well. She was that kind of cockhungry girl. Reaching down, I felt at her throat as she swallowed over and over, trying not to gag around the bulge, and I pulled out and felt that bulge release. She gasped for air quietly and grinned at me.

"Wipe me off," I told her, looking down at the spittle she'd left on the Hog.

She did, using her hands quickly and then licking them, before wiping them off on the rug that ran the length of the hall. I'd fucked her on that rug before and knew it was not nearly as clean as it looked.

Sarah stood up, biting her lip and bouncing her heel. "So, what are you thinking?" she asked. "Which one do you want?"

"I think I want both of them," I said.

"You think they'll go for it?" Sarah asked.

"We can make it happen. John and Matt are getting pretty pissy with each other. What's with the you and Matt thing anyways?"

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know, he's kinda cute in a dorky way. Fun to tease. Definitely not a 'give up sex for him' kinda guy though."

"Alright, well here's what I'm thinking..."

We re-entered the living room. Nicole had shifted, she was leaning up against John with her arm wrapped around his and they were talking quietly but stopped when we came in. Matt and Miranda were both doing something on their phones, but looked up and set them down. Miranda immediately stood up, allowing me to take my seat, and she planted her bare ass on my lap again, this time sitting further back almost to my hip. The Hog ended up getting pressed down beneath her leg, and she shifted until it felt comfortable for both of us - a process which was delightfully bouncy as she smirked at me.

"So Tom and I talked it over, and we decided some payback was in order," Sarah said, "And since I helped Nicole get you off, and I'mfucking horny, we dare you to come eat me out."

"I, uh, I've never done that before," John said, but sat forward peeling away from Nicole. "But I guess I can."

Sarah smirked. "That's no problem. Just stick to lips and tongue and it's not like you can hurt me." She went back over to the couch and got up on the cushions on her knees, facing the back. She bent forward, pressing her chest to the back of the couch and sticking out her ass in the sweats. "Just come on over and pull them down, and kiss away."

Nicole was clearly unhappy with this, and Matt looked equally mad - at John. His best friend, who had just been dared to do this.Simps gonna simp, I grinned and shook my head. John, on his way over, looked to Miranda but didn't get anything in return. What was he expecting, permission? Or for her to tell him not to? I wasn't even sure if Miranda was aware of John's crush on her.

John got behind Sarah and slowly pulled her pants down to her thigh revealing most of her ass and the string thong between her cheeks. Sarah's ass was the kind of ass that you couldn't just exercise for - it was round as a globe, bouncy and juicy in all the right ways, but not looking sloppy. She twerked one cheek and then the other.

"Go on, hun. It's not gonna bite," she laughed, looking over her shoulder at him.

This seemed to spur John on, and he tugged down her thong and knelt, pushing his face into her ass.

"Oh! Oh, that's my asshole," Sarah said.

"Sorry, sorry," John said. "I-"

"Not a big deal," Sarah laughed. "You can go ahead and eat that too if you want, I was just surprised."

John, blushing furiously, went back in lower this time.

Sarah, for her part, put on what I guessed was an Oscar-worthy performance. Or whatever the Porn-version of those awards would be. She moaned, she groaned, and wiggled and wobbled. She made it sound like the virgin was pushing every one of her buttons. He grabbed her ass, palming Sarah's juicy cheeks, and squeezed. Just... squeezed. Didn't move his hands or anything, didn't play with her or tease her or slap her.

Nicole and Matt were busy both glaring at the unfortunate cunnilingus happening between their mutual crushes, so I shrugged and went on my own little mission again. Miranda turned to me in surprise again, though this time I hadn't started slipping my finger through her pussy lips. No, this time since Miranda had sat so far back on my leg and hip, her ass was hanging a little more bare over the back of my leg and I slid my middle finger down from the top of her ass crack, between the cleavage of her tight, toned cheeks and teased a place that she'd likely never had anyone roam before. I winked at her, and she glanced around the room to see if anyone was watching us, and I slid my finger deeper until I was tapping at her asshole.

Miranda's hazel green eyes were wide, again making that cute as fuck look with her brow creased. I just tapped on her asshole, feeling the little twist of flesh under the pad of my finger, rubbing around it slowly. I didn't even have any spit on it so trying to go for an insertion was probably a bad idea, but the way she was responding made me wonder if she'd experimented with that herself at some point.

Eventually Miranda decided to try and ignore what I was doing, turning back as Sarah let out an exceptionally loud and long sigh.

"Alright, alright, that's enough," Sarah said. She'd had her hand back and in John's hair, holding his face between her ass cheeks, but now she pushed him away. "That was a decent effort, John. Maybe not as proficient as Tom, but you had some promise."

"Uh, thanks?" he said, then stood. He was completely hard again, but he saw the look Matt was giving him and I noticed John looked particularly worried as he returned to his seat. Once he was sitting, Nicole kind of shifted so that she wasn't directly touching him - pissed for her own reason but trying to hide it - and John glanced at Miranda but she was busy encouraging Sarah.

"Put that ass away and deal the next round," Miranda said.

"I'm getting, I'm getting," Sarah laughed. "Yeesh, someone's eager."

I tapped Miranda's asshole with my finger again and she hiccuped.

"Well, well, well!" Sarah said after dealing and peeking at her card, a smile spreading across her face as she turned over the second Joker of the game. "Look who has all the power now."

"Oh, god," Nicole groaned.

"Yes, worship me as your God," Sarah cackled.

"Alright, Sarah, that might be pushing it," John said.

I just snorted and shook my head, then applied a touch of pressure with my finger to Miranda again, making her wiggle.

"I think I knowjust how to break down some more barriers and make sure everyone is in the right frame of mind," Sarah said. "Hold on, just one second." She stood up and darted out of the room, not caring that her movement set her braless tits wobbling under her crop top.

"How far are we pushing this?" Nicole asked, looking to John and Matt.

"I dunno, it was your idea to stay in the first place," John said. "I had no idea it was going to be like this."

"John," Miranda said, concerned, "If you're uncomfortable you don't need to stay. We'd understand."

John looked like he bit his tongue, looking at his bottomless crush as she sat on my lap.

"Look, it's weird sometimes, but it's truth or dare basically, right?" Matt said. "Isn't this what it's supposed to be like?"

"It sure is," Sarah said, coming back into the room. She had a bottle of lube from her bedroom. "My dare to everyone, and don't worry I'll participate too, is that we are all going to lube up our hands and openly wank ourselves off for two minutes. No more, no less."

"What?!" Nicole said. "Just because you girls have shown off your cooches doesn't mean I have to."

"Actually," Miranda said. "Tom and I got a good look while you were learning blowjob skills from Sarah."

"Y-you did?" Nicole asked, looking scandalized.

"You look pretty hot. I'd definitely want a closer look," I said and winked.

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "Fuck off, Tom."

"Alright, everyone get comfortable where you are, I'll dole out the lube when you're ready," Sarah said.

"You might want some towels or something after to wipe hands," I suggested. I hadplenty of lube experience, and getting it everywhere was kind of annoying.

"Good idea," she said, skipping into the kitchen and came back with a roll of paper towels.

Sarah directed the others, making sure John and Matt were sitting with their legs wide so the girls could get a good look when they stroked themselves. Then she went to work on Nicole, making her lay back on the couch and spread her legs, the skirt still falling over her crotch. "I'll move it when it's time to start," Nicole snapped at Sarah.

"Fine, fine," Sarah said.

Miranda and I required some extra choreographing. Since it was technically a dare, she didn'tneed to stay in my lap, but I didn't bring that up and no one else thought to mention it. We ended up with me sitting in the chair with my legs spread, and Miranda sitting near where she started but instead of her legs closed, she threw one over my right leg that she was sitting on, and the other up across my torso and propped up on the arm rest. This totally exposed her, but was still comfortable. It also meant the Hog was sticking up between her legs.

"Totally hot," Sarah said, looking at her handiwork.

"You OK with this, Miranda?" John asked.

"It's fine," Miranda said, currently cupping her pussy to hide it a bit as she sat completely exposed.

"Fuck, your furry little muff looks good from every angle," I whispered to Miranda once Sarah moved on from us.

Miranda turned her head to me. "Really? I wasn't expecting this, usually I'm a little tidier down there."

"I don't know what it is," I said. "But I just want to bury my face in that delicious little cunt of yours and make you squeal."

Miranda stuck her tongue into her cheek, giving me a saucy look before turning away.

Sarah went around the circle, squirting lube into each person's hand from the extra large bottle, then went and stood next to Matt. She pulled down her sweatpants and thong so that she was totally bottomless, and sat down next to him. Sarah kept herself completely bald down below, and she had what some guys would call a 'god pussy.' Until she deliberately spread them, her outer labia completely hid the inner lips and her clit hood, a perfect smooth camel toe.

Of course, it was Sarah, so she diddled herself for a moment, then fetched her own squirt of lube and immediately began rubbing it around her pussy lips lewdly. "Everyone ready?" she asked.

"Yup," I said. Everyone else echoed me with staggered amounts of confidence.

"OK, on your marks, get set - Nicole flip up your skirt, you bitch - go!"

I started stroking the Hog with my left hand, arm braced on Miranda's leg, and she started to rub at her fuzzy cunt just inches from my cock. With my other hand, trapped behind her, I reached around and put it on her thigh, pulling her a little more open and squeezing the firm, lean muscles she had.

"Oh shit," she muttered, closing her eyes and leaning her head back on my shoulder. She was already slowly sliding a pair of fingers into herself.

Around the room, Sarah was the most animated. She was spreading her pussy with one hand, rubbing hard at her outer lips and letting the lube do the work, while her other hand was grabbing one of her big tits and pulling on her nipple. She was glancing around constantly, moaning and letting her body jostle with each little feeling of pleasure that crossed her mind.

Matt, beside her, was staring at Sarah with his mouth agape and his eyes hooded, fisting his cock and looking like he was doing more squeezing than stroking.Probably trying not to pop already, I thought.

Nicole was leaned back into the corner of the couch, and had actually followed Sarah's instruction and pulled her skirt up. She wasn't pushing any fingers inside herself, but I could see she had a nice little pale pink pussy with a tuft of hair above it already glistening with lube. As I watched her she frowned and moaned, almost like she was frustrated she was enjoying herself. Nicole had the thickest thighs of the girls, but she was still flexible and pulled her legs back a little more as she worked herself over. She was watching John, but followed John's gaze back to me and Miranda and her expression got more frustrated as she realized John wasn't even looking at her. He was all eyes for Miranda.

Nicole then looked at the Hog, and started teasing her clit more firmly, then looked back to John again.God damn, I want to fuck that little ice queen, I thought.

Sarah had started a timer on her phone, but it was laying beside her so I couldn't know how much time we had left. With John watching Miranda, I decided to have a bit of a go at him. I leaned my head over and took Miranda's closest earlobe between my lips, sucking on it and making her wiggle some more.

"Fuuuck," she moaned softly. She'd added a third finger inside herself, and between the lube and her own lubrication she was starting to let off little squelching sounds.

With my stroking hand I stopped and held myself at the base of my cock, tapping it back on her inner thigh that was thrown over my abdomen, then closer to her working fingers. Then right on her fingers. Her eyes flew open and she turned her head, accidentally knocking my nose with hers in her haste and making me reel back a bit.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she said, sitting up as she pulled her fingers from her cunt. The alarm on Sarah's phone went off as she said it.

"It's fine, it's fine," I said, prodding my nose for a second. "Nothing's broken. If I'd known you were that into rough stuff though I would have brought a mouthguard."

"Hah hah, funny guy," Miranda smirked sarcastically.

Sarah had stood and, remaining bottomless and with one tit still casually popped out from under her crop top, started handing out the paper towels so people could wipe their hands.

"Here, do me a favour and kiss it better," I said to Miranda with a teasing smile.

Miranda rolled her eyes, "Oh, sure, you big baby."

As she closed in, I adjusted and met her lips with mine, and she rolled her eyes again but let the kiss happen for a long moment before pulling away. "Pretty sure that was supposed to be your nose," she said.

"It was still my face. Close enough," I laughed.

John was staring, barely able to keep his mouth shut. Nicole was chewing the inside of her lip and had sat back up and let her skirt fall back down to cover her.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,109 Followers
1...34567...14