Against All Odds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
79 Followers

"Yeah, I know, but I love my current gig, and I like working for you," I replied.

"Well, I like you working for me, Dave. You make it easy when you do what you do. But I think it's time to move up the ladder here. So, here's the deal. You're done for this show. There are enough stories from the last two nights still making me chuckle, but the success can only excuse so much." He paused and looked at me as a friend would. "You're drinking too much again, Dave. We've been down this road. Is everything okay at home?" he asked. "How's Melissa doing? Did you tell her what a rock star you are right now?"

"Yeah, what a rock star I am," I said sarcastically. "It's good at home. It's a little weird, but we're good."

Stuart looked at me. "Well, Eve had some other things to say. She saved your ass last night, from what I hear. She also took me aside and told me you are working on some things." Stuart was a perceptive guy, and I trusted him completely. "So, pack your bags, young man. And this is not a punishment per se. I know all your meetings are done. Your team is on fire. They are in good hands. You're also getting a bonus that you almost fucked up this morning and probably a promotion. Everyone on the executive is impressed, and we think you deserve a break. That's another reason you are being gifted an early departure. Go to the airport, grab the earliest flight home, and if need be, grab a room for the night and go back tomorrow."

He was still chuckling and asked, "Are some of the stories I'm hearing from the Thursday night party true?"

I shook my head and smiled at him. "Yes, but what happened at that party stays there." I was very disappointed in myself. This was a golden-covered punishment, and I knew it. I was not going to fuck this up. I needed to make some changes. Before I left, I told Stuart how amazing Eve had been. He looked at me with a wink as if to say how amazing? He was still chuckling and told me, "Katy knows, and she also knows how close you two are, but rest assured, she will also be given a bonus. You may be her Boss one day, or if you don't give it a shake, she could be your boss."

We stood up. Stuart hugged me. He knew a bit of my history and had always been a friend more than a boss, a great mentor, and I learned a lot from him. His door was always open, and very few knew he was ten years sober. He kept it very low-key, but I knew he had helped many, but only if they asked. I said my goodbyes and went up to pack. Eve was waiting for me. She knew I had just had my hand slapped with a golden whip but was still stoked about the success of everything.

"I heard the meeting went well. You impressed the hell out of Katy. I heard you get to go home early. There is no booth breakdown duty. Lucky you!"

We laughed. Eve came to my room to help me pack. I remembered about the morning and her getting me into the shower. I blushed and then apologized again.

She smiled and winked at me. "You have nothing to apologize for. Now go home and celebrate with that stunning fiancé of yours." She pondered and said, "Peter is excited to talk to you. I know my offer might not work for you, but I'm glad you know. I promise I will respect your and Melissa's wishes, and being in the lifestyle means there are never hang-ups. It's all about being honest and carefree. I'm good with our relationship as it is right now."

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I checked the time, and I had missed the 11 AM flight, but there was room on the 4:30 flight. Flying west to east would get me home around midnight. Home by 1:00 AM. I was tired. I missed Melissa, and I knew we had some things to discuss.

First and foremost, some boundaries or at least some honesty around her girl play. Then, I needed to see where she was really at with getting married and that I might need to put a lid on the drinking and drugging. Also, trying to get pregnant needed to be discussed as well. I was terrified this would chase her away, but I needed to be authentic to myself. She might only be twenty-three, but I was thirty-three, and things were getting serious for my career. I needed to embrace the opportunity with her or maybe without her. Even the thought of losing her gutted me beyond my imagination. I sighed as I waited for my flight. I texted Mel, told her I was coming home early, and got nothing back. I called as well, and it went right to voicemail. I think she said she was working at the restaurant tonight. I was looking forward to a lazy, greasy food Sunday.

Ryan At the Loft Saturday Night

Ryan was excited to be arm-in-arm with Melissa going out to the Bistro he had selected and had hoped it was one they frequented. If he was at the right place, and someone they knew saw Melissa with her other boyfriend, it could put a wedge between them. He had to be subtle because if Melissa ever found out he was trying to get them caught, she would dump him quick. When they walked in, all the guys were eyeing Melissa. She had legs for days, which were impossible to ignore in her short skirt and heels. Just resting his hand around her waist on the top of her tiny tight ass was giving him a chubby. He got a couple of looks when they were led to their private booth. Dinner was amazing. They had such a good time. He got the courage to ask her directly to dump her fake fiancé. He said all the right things, and he could tell she was falling for him and was seriously considering being with him exclusively. She could not keep her hands off him and was relentlessly teasing him.

After dinner, they went dancing. Melissa was lit up and high on Coke and Vodka Tonics. She was a sexy dancer. She was getting everyone in the place hot, and Ryan got mildly embarrassed, trying to hide his arousal. He could not wait to get out of there. By midnight, we were back at the loft. He was drunk, but as soon as they closed the door, Melissa had put out two big lines of coke for them. The drug cut through the beer and shots, plus added to the Cialis he had taken; he knew he was going to be dangerous that night.

After the lines, Ryan noticed looking at her phone. He was momentarily nervous because he knew she was checking to see if Dave had called or texted her. The phone was dead, so she plugged it into the charger. That was a close call. He knew this was a make-or-break moment. He could tell earlier that she was apprehensive with him in the loft. When she walked over to put music on, he flipped the phone face down and threw her shawl over it. On the way back, she pulled her underwear off and threw it away. She came up to him, lifted one of her exquisite legs, still wearing those heels, and ordered him to lick her pussy. He almost passed out as his huge dick got engorged instantly when all the blood drained from his head. Holy fuck, she was hot. He knew he was going to fuck her all night long. He was in the coke booze and Cialis zone. He was so hard they had a hard time getting his jeans off. She gave him the most incredible blow job that was destined to make him come. He had to move this to their bedroom. Just the thought of fucking her there would erase his jealous thoughts knowing this tiny dick fake fiancé was fucking her more than he was. He needed to claim her in their bed. That thought made his cock harder just as Melissa had put coke on his knob and started to suck his cock like no other woman ever had. She was a fucking porn star, and he wanted her all to himself.

One Last Ride for Melissa

I was thinking, holy fuck, his dick is huge, and I was struggling to get my mouth over it. Ryan was gasping for air, and my pussy was soaking wet.

His endowment turned me on, so I said to him, "I love your big cock," as I started licking and biting the back of his shaft, starting at his huge balls, then working my way up his length. I was in full porn star mode now.

Ryan grabbed my head, pulled it to him, and kissed me deeply. He was struggling to get my top off. As soon as my tits were out, I grabbed his cock and rubbed it over my hardening nipples.

"Babe," Ryan said. "Let's go to the bedroom, where we will be more comfortable."

I ignored that question and went back to getting as much of his cock down my throat as I could. I released his head with a loud pop and looked at him, "What, you don't like what I'm doing?"

Ryan was groaning as I again dived on his huge hard dick. "Yea - but I want to fuck you in a bed, not on a couch."

Melissa thought about the bedroom, but even in her drunk and drug-buzzed mind, she knew she was crossing too many lines already. She stood up and said, "Ok, let's pull out the couch then."

Ryan knew he was pushing, so he let it go. This was good enough. He was ready to go all night, and eventually, they would make it to the bedroom. Couch first, dining table, then his desk, then the bedroom. Just the thought of all that made him almost pass out.

We stood up, moved the coffee table, and dropped the frame down to be a bed. I had a quick surge of guilt as this was what Dave and I did almost every Sunday. Coffee, sex, lounging in each other arms, more sex, greasy takeout, movies, more sex and then bed. I was then distracted as Ryan's long and thick shaft was still twitching hard and sticking out almost a foot from his body while we stood to get the bed down. It was so hard it struggled to point upwards, but the sheer weight of his dick kept it pointing straight out. We turned around, sat down on the edge of the bed, and did some lines. I started making out with him. He was a good kisser, and at the same time, I was stroking his impossible hard-on. He passed out and fell backwards sideways on the futon bed. With his feet still on the floor, his cock flopped loudly onto his stomach. I pounced on his cock, stroking it, and sucking it from the side. I had learned to do this when he got lightheaded and aroused. He was coming, too, and I needed him in me. I let go of his hard cock, and it snapped back against his stomach. It reached well past his belly button. I threw my leg over, straddled his hips and moved my wet pussy up the length of his massive shaft, pinning it to his abdomen. The heat of his erection branded my pussy while I started to slide up and down. I bent over and kissed him deeply. His smooth hairless chest was heaving, and his cock was twitching. I could feel him thrusting up against me out of instinct.

After I had thoroughly coated his cock with my wetness, I lifted one leg so I could get some height above him. I grabbed his dick and started to rub it up and down my slit, soaking his head. I was ready. I was now only wearing my high heels and was in full porn mode. I straddled his waist and leaned up towards his shoulders to find the top of his massive hard cock with one hand on his smooth hairless chest, and with the other hand, I reached around, grabbed his thickness, positioned in the perfect spot, and started to drop down. I was so wet, but I also realized we had been fucking a lot lately, and my pussy was getting a little more accustomed to his size. I slowly lowered myself, and then, like always, his big head popped past the outer resistance. It was always shocking, being stretched like this. I guess it might be impossible to get used to such a big dick all the time.

"Oh my God, Ryan, your fucking huge!" I gasped. I could feel him stretch me, and it started to overwhelm me. It was ridiculous, I thought.

He reached up and played with my tits, with soft but firm attention to my nipples. I pulled out and then back on his cock with another pop through the resistance. Fuck that felt good. This time, I pushed down to half his length. It was more than most of the men I have ever been with.

"My God, Melissa, you're so wet, hot and tight," Ryan gasped.

With that, I pulled out and, with a loud pop, was off his magnificent cock. It wetly fell to his stomach and straddled up his chest and put my pussy on his face, and commanded him, "Eat my pussy Ryan, lick my clit." At the same time, I reached behind me and pumped his cock. It was so hard. I had to have more. This time, I went down three-quarters of the way down, right at Dave's territory. Dave was thick but not as huge as Ryan. It was overwhelming me even more now, and that need to pee feeling started. Back up and then back down. I slowly started to ride his monster cock. After ten powerful seven-inch plunges, Ryan started to thrust up, going even deeper. Fuck it felt good. I was so full and could tell I was I was tented. With a gasp, I plunged down, took all of him and started to scream.

"Ohh, Ryan, oh holly shit, fuck fuck fuck, that's deep." I gasped. I was now in the bump-and-grind zone. It was not as perfect as with Dave, but it turned me on. Being on top was always better for me. I needed control to manage his endowment. "Holy fuck Ryan, you're so big inside me. No one has ever fucked me like this." I was now going up four inches and back down and grinding my clit into his pelvis area. It was close to perfect, but the size of the cock was distracting, and there was always an amount of pain when he was this deep.

Still, and surprisingly, I could feel an orgasm building. More prominent than any other time we had fucked. I was shocked, so I kept fucking Ryan's cock, up, then back down and grinding my clit while he was touching places I didn't know were there. "Ah, oh my god, that feels good" Ryan was now slowly adding a solid thrust in sync with me, and it intensified the contact with my clit. The pee sensation was growing. I could feel my orgasm coming. I was almost there! "Don't stop Ryan, fuck, I love your big cock, fuck me fuck me with your huge dick, you're going to make me cum!" I gasped, and then I exploded with a deep, rumbling orgasm and started to squirt all over him. I had to Jump off his cock as I instinctively and furiously played with my clit as jet after jet of squirting drenched his cock and stomach. "Oh my god!! What the fuck was that" I screamed.

Ryan was panting, and I could tell he was almost ready to blow. I was still shaking, but I needed to make him cum. I needed to return the favor. "Fuck Ryan, no one has ever done that to me. Your cock is amazing!" With that, I stood on the bed and planted my high heels on each side of his hip. I was going to blow his mind, I thought.

"You like fucking this pussy?" I said. "Well, it's your pussy now!"

"Yes, yes, yes, please fuck me," gasped Ryan. His dick looked insanely angry. It was still drenched in my juice. My pussy was still quivering, but I slowly squatted, grabbed his massive shaft and dropped my pussy down. My thighs were burning already, but I was going to make this a fuck to remember. I was delirious.

"You love my big cock don't you," Ryan said.

In full porn star mode, I said, "Your huge dick is amazing!" I was now going all the way out to just the tip of his prodigious penis at the opening of my pussy, and then back down its entire length "Holy fuck, you're big," I screamed. The music was pumping, deep dubstep, and I started to speed up and fuck his giant cock to the beat of the music. I had my hands planted on his chest. I was now fucking him as fast and hard as I could. I was slamming down his entire length. "Cum for me, baby, fuck your cock is so hard. It's stretching me." I gasped. My thighs were burning. I could feel his dick expand; he was going cum soon.

"Fuck Melissa, I'm going to cum!" roared Ryan.

I wanted to see his face, so I was now going for broke, and I couldn't let him cum in my pussy. I opened my eyes and stared at his face. I could tell he was going to blow. One more thrust. Two more, his mouth contorted and as I was watching his cum face gauging the exact moment. Something distracted me, and I looked up and in the window. In an instant of complete horror, I could see the reflection of Dave standing behind me, watching me fuck Ryan with a look of complete agony on his face. I was in total shock but also in full Porn Star mode, and as I jumped off Ryan's massive dick, he started to blow one giant rope at a time. Instinctively I grabbed his huge dick and started to stroke it, milking his orgasm like I had done many times before. What the fuck was wrong with me.

"I'm cumming, fuck" screamed Ryan. The first blast went sky-high and landed on his chest. For whatever reason, I could not stop stroking his huge cock. The second rope hit me in the face, and tears started to well in my eyes.

"Holly fuck Mel, don't stop," wailed Ryan with his eyes closed.

My tears increased as my hand slowed, but only by his 8th and final burst of cum; some had hit the table, most of it on Ryan and a lot on me. Ryan finally opened his eyes and saw my Fiancé standing there. "Oh shit," he said in a quiet voice. His cock was still impossibly hard and huge. In that instant, my heart shattered. I didn't do anything. I was frozen, naked in high heels, cum covered, while tears were quietly streaming down my face. I could not bear to look at Dave's face. I knew in that instant he was the love of my life, and I had shattered his heart completely. There was no open relationship. He was not fucking other girls. I had just destroyed the best thing that had ever happened to me. The sad part is I desperately wanted a line of coke.

Dave has this eerie look on his face as Ryan's huge cock is still twitching. He looked at it, then at me, and said, "Impressive!"

Still frozen, I was distracted as Dave turned and walked into the loft, putting his suitcase and backpack next to his office. He glanced at his bass, which was not on the wall and then walked into the bathroom. Ryan was as frozen as I was. His cock was now deflating, but still impossible not to dominate the scene we had made for Dave. He walked out with two towels, threw one at Ryan, and said, "I'll say this quietly once. Get the fuck out of my loft. I cannot promise you anything if you decide to stay."

Ryan got up quickly and started to get dressed. I was still frozen, but Dave calmly handed me a towel. I began to clean up the cum and as much of the sex evidence as I could.

"Melissa, come with me. Let's leave now." Ryan said.

I was still frozen, tears were streaming, and I felt like someone had hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer. I looked at Ryan and said, "What did you say?"

Ryan was almost dressed and putting on his shoes. "Melissa, get dressed; let's get out of here!"

Dave had gone to the fridge to get a beer. He paused briefly, then reached behind some bottles to get his beer. He walked slowly to the dining room and sat down. His eyes were wet and glassy, but his mouth was clenched and strained. He opened one of the beers and drained it in one gulp. The dubstep was still playing. It now sounded like a funeral march. Ryan was now at the door, looking back at me and said, "Common Mel, come with me, let's get out of here!"

The second Ryan said that an anger I had let stay hidden surged through me. With a very evil voice, I said, "I've told you, don't ever fucking call me that!" I glared at Ryan, "Just leave, Ryan. Leave now."

Ryan looked at me, and his eyes got glassy. Ryan also sensed Dave was about to explode. He feared for Melissa, but this old guy started moving toward him, and he looked strong. Ryan opened the door and was gone. He would text Mel to see if she needed him later. He really couldn't have asked for anything better to happen.

Dave Arriving at 1:00AM - D-Day

My flight landed at 12:30 AM on Sunday. As the plane slowly approached the gate, I texted Melissa, "Where are you?" I then called, and it went to voicemail. I couldn't remember if she was working Saturday Night or not. Maybe she was out with the "loft lesbians." I chuckled at that and promised to forget the term, but then I got a stab of resentment as I was certain Mel was playing with them and not telling me the whole truth. It took some time to get my luggage. I hated doing carry-on. I ordered an Uber while waiting and was downtown at the loft by 1:30 AM. I walked up the stairs, lugging my suitcase and backpack. I was tired and still reeling from the opposite feelings of almost blowing an important meeting because of my drinking and the massive success of our product launch. I was both proud and embarrassed at the same time. I had limited myself to one beer on the return fight, mainly because I was still shaky from two solid nights of heavy partying. I was looking forward to the Sunday lounge day as we usually abstained from booze and coke. One thing was for sure. I missed Melissa terribly. I knew she would be able to put everything into perspective for me. She had an uncanny sense of tomorrow and how to live in the moment. I couldn't wait to see her. I also had to share the Eve encounter. Maybe not tonight, but tomorrow on the pull-out couch.

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
79 Followers
1...345678