Against All Odds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
84 Followers

While Ryan was using the restroom, and with that thought, she checked her phone to see if she had any texts from Dave. It was then that she realized she had left it at the loft. That was probably for the better. They finished their dinner, and Ryan had been subtle in his seduction. He touched her arms and legs lightly and always looked into her eyes. It was never overtly sexual. During this, she was resting her hand on his leg near his crotch and to her shock, his cock started to get hard and creep down his leg right under her hand. When she began to grasp his hardness, she smiled at him and batted her eyes. He almost passed out as it got erect down the inside of his leg, almost to his knee. No one noticed as she slowly stroked his big dick. Ryan was panting; she pulled her hand away, moved back in the seat, and took a deep breath.

"Melisa, you have to stop that. You're making me hot for you, and I can't walk out of here with a tent in my pants." Ryan said.

She just smiled and gave him a quick pout. The Vodka Tonic was going down smoothly, she'd managed to eat some food, and Ryan was making her horny. Plus, whenever she got a hold of his prodigious penis, It made her wet.

He then grabbed my hands, looked at me, and said in a quiet voice, "Melissa, why are you still with your boyfriend?"

"He's my fiancé," she replied. She was wondering why he was going to ruin the fun.

"You mean fake fiancé," he retorted.

This statement annoyed her, and she knew that she had already decided. As much as she had some fleeting thoughts about dumping Dave and making it official with Ryan, it was not what her heart wanted. She liked Ryan; he was fun and charming and made her feel special. Plus, a porn cock like that was rare. When she got right down to it, his dick meant nothing to her. It was fun, but it would always be a liability. His ex, Sue, was right, and tonight had proven her point: you couldn't keep a thing like that a secret. He should consider being a porn star. Yet, she also knew he was a kind spirit at heart, and that would never be him. He would be more attractive to her if he had a cock more like Dave's.

She looked at him. "Ryan, I like you a lot. I enjoy being with you. We look good together. We are the same age and have a lot of things in common." She paused, "...and you're like no other lover I've ever had."

This made him smile broadly. "Then why can't we be together?" he asked. "I hate thinking about you with him now," he paused and said, "he's not good for you. He doesn't care about you, and he's fucking other women." In his mind, he was thinking how could this fat, bald fake fiancé with a little dick could capture her heart. "I make good money, you know," he added.

That last statement stung. Was she with Dave because he was successful and making money? He was not even close to being as rich as some of my sugar daddies. Also, Ryan knew the deal when we started this. She was engaged. It was just for fun. But was I really engaged? I thought. She'd convinced herself Dave was sleeping with other girls and that they had an open relationship, but deep inside, she knew that was not what she wanted and didn't think that was what Dave wanted either. At that very moment, she thought, I should tell Ryan it was over, but she didn't. When she looked back on that moment, she realized she was spiritually bankrupt, had utterly lost her moral compass and really wanted a line of coke at that very moment. Her emotions were all over the place. Seeing Ryan touching Dave's things gutted her. Then, she was angry Dave was away. Then, angry, she had put herself in this situation. The Irish in her jumped right to the front and ordered everything in her head to fuck off. I am twenty-three. I'm just having fun, she declared silently. And at that very moment, she was drunk and high and wanted to have fun one last time with Ryan. What Dave didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Ryan, it's not about money. I don't know anymore," which was a lie, and she knew it, "I can't make my mind up tonight. Let's get out of here, go dancing and have fun."

Ryan could see it on her face. She was starting to consider being his girlfriend. He needed to be patient. He needed to fuck her in the loft. Preferably in their bed. That got him hot. He was a little drunk and now very horny, wanting to fuck Melissa in their loft. Preferably in their bed.

Melissa went to the bathroom and did a massive line of coke. She had concluded that Ryan was not the cleverest card in the deck. He was sweet and had a laid-back spirit, which Melissa liked, but he wasn't anywhere close to how brilliant Dave was. Thank God he had other gifts, she thought. They went to a club the girls went to. It wasn't a gay hang, and she was relieved no one she knew was there. She took Ryan into the girls' washroom, and they did lines in the stalls. She dropped to her knees, reached into Ryan's pans, pulled out his big cock and sucked on his massive dick until it was at full mast. In the back of her mind, she knew she was genuinely sick and fucked up. She stopped her teasing and chuckled as he had to walk back to the dance floor with an obvious erection wrapping around his torso. They did tequila shots, and that always made her horny. Ryan was getting drunk, and they were dirty dancing. A lot of eyes were on them. More than once, she was grinding her pussy on his big bulge, bringing it back to hardness. Ryan was getting dizzy each time she did this. She was torturing him.

They had left early for dinner, and even though she had planned to talk to Ryan and send him home, he was now too drunk to drive. They grabbed an Uber and went back to the loft before midnight. They were both loaded as they stumbled up the five flights of stairs. They made it to the loft with no one seeing them. The first thing she did was put out two big lines of coke. Then she went over to check her phone, but the battery was dead. She plugged it in. She got up and put on a dubstep playlist. Not too loud but not too soft either. She was fucking horny. Ryan was drunk but drawing out some more lines on the table. She took off her panties and threw them on the dining room table.

She walked up to Ryan and put her high heel-clad foot on the table, pulled up her skirt and said, "Lick my pussy, Ryan. Lick it and then put some coke on my clit."

Ryan's head was foggy and drunk when they got to the loft. He had just done a line of blow, and it was cutting through the tequila. Melissa had some music playing and handed him a bottle of water. He almost fainted when she walked up and put one of her amazing legs up on the table, pulled up her skirt and ordered him to lick her pussy. Fuck she was hot. She then told him to put some coke on her clit. He quickly did what she asked. She leaned over and grabbed the coke mirror, and said, "Don't stop, babe; keep licking my pussy."

Mel's Last Ride

While Ryan was licking my coke-covered clit, I did a line while standing. I put the mirror down and grabbed the back of his head, and gasped, "Yes, fuck, that feels good, babe. Lick my pussy." I was getting turned on. The coke on my clit has electrified it. He was getting much better at this, and while he was making her tingle, she took off her top, threw it in the general area of the kitchen and started playing with her very erect nipples. I still had my heels on and just my short skirt. I grabbed his soft full head of hair and pulled his face away from my pussy. I leaned over and drove my tongue into his mouth, tasting myself. His breath was hot, urgent. He reached up and put two fingers up my soaking wet pussy. Holy fuck, that felt good.

I stood up. I lifted one of my legs, put my high heel on Ryan's chest, and pushed him back onto the couch. I could instantly see his big dick struggling against his jeans. I went to my knees and thrust his legs apart. I brushed my tits up across his incredible bulge and undid the buttons on his shirt. I squeezed his huge hard cock while I planted a deep wet kiss into him. I then reached down and slowly undid his belt. Then, he opened the button to his jeans and pulled the zipper down. I grabbed his jeans with both hands at the waist while he instinctually raised his ass off the couch. He was commando, but we struggled to get his pants past his cock. As I was pulling them off, it pulled a very significant erection with it. Then, with a mighty spring, it released and sprang back to his abdomen. Fuck, he was big. It went well past his belly button. I took his pants off, then his socks. He now only had his white dress shirt on but open all the way. His smooth hairless chest was heaving as he was fighting the dizziness while his cock twitched to total hardness.

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. I pulled it away from his stomach to have it stand straight up in all its glory. "Fuck Ryan, you have an impressive cock." I said while I slowly stroked his entire length, making it even harder. He was struggling not to pass out from the blood rush. His big balls got tight, and I started to lick precisely where they met the base of his shaft. I devoured this part of him while my other hand was massaging his balls while lightly tickling his tai, making his cock lurch and throb.

Ryan was watching me with his deep brown eyes. I could tell he desperately wanted me to put my mouth over his rigidness. My eyes were flashing with lust as Ryan looked at me, staring at his huge cock. "You love my cock, don't you?" he asked.

I was wrapped up in the moment, and it was hard not being turned on, but my first thought was, no, your fucking cock is a bit ridiculous! I also decided I needed to end this with him. With him saying that I realized I was indeed captivated by his porn cock, but it had run its course. I was battling back my guilt of having Ryan in the loft and seeing him touch Dave's things. Our things! I even had this thought that Ryan was getting off making Dave a cuckold, especially here where I lived with him. That thought, wrapped with the fact I was in love with Dave and not Ryan, exploded through my coke-addicted fog. What the fuck was I doing? This was wrong! This was not who I was.! Fuck! This terror gutted me. I almost froze, but at the same time, this overwhelming terror launched me into Sugar Baby mode. I became my sex worker persona, and she was very good at what she did.

"You know I love your big cock," now licking and biting the back of his cock, working my way up his shaft.

"Am I bigger than your boyfriend?" He asked.

"You make his cock look small," I cooed. I knew Dave was far from small, but almost every man was smaller than Ryan. With my adulation, Ryan's eyes rolled back into his head, and his cock ballooned even harder. He got off on this. With that, I held onto his rigid monster cock with two hands and raised my head and plunged down on his almost purple knob. I got to the back of my throat and just held it there, gagging while he groaned. I was only halfway down and could feel his shaft expand. I had never felt him this hard or turned on. I went full-sex persona and started giving him the wettest, most intense blowjob of his life. I loved sucking cock, and while Ryan's prodigious prick left me with a painful jaw, I wanted to make this an epic last time. I needed to purge myself. I was going to fuck the shit out of him and ride this man until the sun came up.

I turned up the music, did a huge line and then put a dab of coke on Ryan's throbbing cock. I was so wrapped up in going full pornstar I never heard my phone come to life or noticed a series of alerts. My thoughts of Dave were pushed aside, and I had forgotten we had not talked since last night. I was now high as fuck, and my pussy had gone full revolt and was dripping in anticipation of what was to come. I was back sucking wetly on Ryan's impressive member, but now I wanted to feel its thickness stretch me wide.

Dave at the Trade Show

I was in the Limo Car service on the way to the airport. I was thinking about Melissa and how distant she was the day before. She was on her phone all day texting Cathy. I was curious about what they were talking about and was going to ask her, but with so much on my mind, I needed to concentrate on my gig. I had been drinking too much, and it was affecting my work again. Dedicated, deep thought and effort in solving problems was moving the numbers at work plus innovating how we did things. It was a fantastic job, and I loved it. I needed to get a handle on my drinking. It had almost destroyed me once. I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Melissa was concerning me. Something was up. The way she treated me the day before was different. I knew I needed patience when she was in one of her "Irish" moods. She always jumped my bones the day before I left on a trip, and I'd planned for this, but she never did. She stayed angry at me the entire night. Part of the issue with my drinking was Melissa. She was so young in the big scheme of things. I was a total idiot when I was in my early twenties. I often felt guilty asking her to marry me. We never set a date, and in some ways, it could be seen as a proposal of convenience, but deep down, I just knew she was the one for me. I should have waited, but my heart guided me. I couldn't escape my feelings for her, which went far beyond her scorching hotness. She was now my best friend, and I'd found no way to express that to her. I also knew I lived in fear the honeymoon would end and she'd want to find another guy closer to her age. Younger, better looking, full head of hair, tighter body and packing, as her friend Cathy put it. For now, I just wanted it to be as fun as possible. So, I kept the party going, hoping the excitement would keep us together.

My last thought on this was my nagging feelings about something. I had my suspicions about JJ and her crew, but I was okay with her exploring her Bi side. I wish she felt our relationship was strong enough to be honest with me. I was good at exploring many things with Mel. I'd never felt so unashamed about sex in my entire life. My desires were mostly vanilla, but I also knew being truly open with your partner could be liberating. I had shared things no other woman had ever known about me. Not everything, but a lot. I could never shake this feeling that Mel and I had been together already, and our future selves were guiding us in the now. It was a chilling thought. When I left in the morning, she was in tears. At that moment, the thought of us being so connected occurred to me, and her tears made my heart thump.

I got to the gate, texted Mel, smiled and was excited to do some last-minute work on my presentations on the flight. I kept myself to only two beers for the entire six-hour flight.

I checked into the hotel and then to the trade show floor as the team was in the last-minute touches on the booth. We were unveiling new products and trying to keep them secret for one more day. I had finished the media releases on the plane and met with the CEO and the other managers to review the sales pitches and the marketing plans. We were excited. What we did was ground-breaking; most of the messaging and how the products were presented was my work. I had become a good pitchman. My sales work was morphing into marketing, and many ideas I had were new. I was still nervous; you never knew if the messaging would resonate or stick. I would only know this by the end of the first day.

We worked until late, and the VP of marketing had me in all her meetings reviewing the website that would go live the following day. I was a sales manager, but since the foundation of the messaging was all mine, I was an integral part of the marketing team. Katy, the Marketing VP, was excellent. She had become my mentor and was trying to get me to move to her team full-time. I wanted both, but commission checks were a hard drug to pass up.

This was a brave release, and the marketing team did a fantastic job. The visuals, the videos, and the look and feel of the webpage were all cutting edge. Eve had also stepped up to the plate and was responsible for the creative continuity, translating the messaging to visual elements. We had spent many hours working on this project. Ever since I got to the trade show, she was close by. In all the meetings, she sat beside me. She was a total knockout, and we got along extremely well.

After the meeting and finishing up with Katy, I planned to return to the hotel and get some much-needed sleep. Eve came up and started walking with me. She asked me to go to the bar for a nightcap. We were both nervous about tomorrow, so I said yes. It was an exciting time, and we'd both worked our asses off.

We got a quiet table in the lounge, and both sunk into our seats with our drinks looked at each other and sighed.

"Holly shit Dave, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time," Eve said.

We were both dressed in casual work clothes, but she still looked amazing. I smiled at her and said, "You did amazing work, Eve. If everything goes as we planned, you and your team deserve some big props!"

"Dave, it was all you, you know. Your creativity, writing, and passion inspired all of us," she said. Her eyes were looking right at me. She was beaming, and it was infectious.

"Well, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to know, won't we?"

"It's going to be a slam dunk; I just know it," she said. We talked a bit about the details. I was mindful of anyone hearing us. We got a second drink, and both of us relaxed and decompressed. We both knew all the hard work was done. She leaned up in her seat, reached over, touched my knee, looked me in the eyes and said, "Dave, I need to tell you something." She was nervous. "I have a mad crush on you. It's driving me crazy, and I've been sending you all the signals, but you seem oblivious."

I was immediately blushing and took a big swig of my beer. A wave of warm surprise washed over me. Being flattered like that was not something I experienced a lot, and it made me tingle. Her honest courage to say that made me smile. She was drop-dead gorgeous, and I couldn't fathom why she would say something like this. I looked at her, smiled, and said, "That is one of the nicest things a woman has said to me," while pondering that Mel had been distant lately or an over-the-top total nymphomaniac. Mel was very responsive if I initiated intimacy, but that 'making you feel special' thing had been muted for quite some time. What Eve just said felt good.

"Eve, I'm so flattered, but don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked. I was in that nexus of flattery and possibilities that there was no doubt I was attracted to Eve. What man wouldn't be? But I had a steadfast 'Bro Code' when it came to females in a relationship. I didn't go there. I was not an angel, and I had cheated on my past partners, but it was usually a signal of the end and my immature way of extracting myself. There was also my dark secret and kink of paying for sex at times. That was like a drug to me.

She looked at me and smiled. "Peter and I are pretty tight, but we practice Ethical Non-Monogamy. We are in an open relationship." She explained.

I understood the term but have never encountered it quite like this. It was fascinating. Melissa was one of my first partners with whom that level of freedom was possible. I mean, the Mexico thing was hotter than hot. I hoped she would bring a girl home but would not suggest it. Beyond that, I had not even considered this with Mel; she had never mentioned it. "Okay, how does that work exactly?" I asked.

"Well, we are the center of our relationship dynamic. We allow each other to either play together or see others if the chemistry and vibe are right. Peter has known for a while that I have a mad crush on you, and Peter encouraged me to explore that at the Christmas party. I just did it drunk, and it was awkward. I know you are engaged to Melissa, and Peter told me I needed to be honest with you."

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
84 Followers
123456...8