Against All Odds Pt. 03

Story Info
A story of lost love, coming of age, cheating and addiction.
30.2k words
3.92
10.3k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
80 Followers

Against All Odds

A story of lost love, coming of age, cheating, addiction, and trying to turn back time.

OK, if you have read Part One or Part Two - I have read all the feedback, so here it is.

I agree the story should be shorter. I repeat way too much. I change my point of view too much. I am a shit storyteller. I am a shit writer. It's my FIRST STORY EVER, and I got carried away. In some of the flotsam and vitriol, there are a few constructive nuggets of feedback. I knew full well the Loving Wives category was riddled with haters. You did not disappoint!

Here it is in a nutshell. If you have ever had a friend or family that has fucked their life up via drugs, alcohol, gambling, or any other addiction - you know it sucks big time. This story is about that in the end. This story is about learning from the shitty shit we do when we are not at our best. The story is about regret, losing love and spiritual bankruptcy.

Both Main Characters are flawed; that's the point.

I will survive this FIRST creation and write tighter, shorter, quicker stories with less repetition. My biggest fear was that my grammar and prose would be slaughtered. So, lesson learned: story first.

Now, some news - I have not completed the ending, but now have a good idea of what to do.

Here is Part Three - it takes you to a climax. Full pun intended. With fewer many point-of-view changes or repetitions, I was learning as I wrote. It does have sections I "could" have cut, but why now? I will end this and move on and consider deleting this behemoth.

Part Four will be the conclusion. It will not be long.

Thank you!

Marc

P.S. One piece of feedback hit me like a brick, and it was the best of all of them. I should have gotten to the betrayal and spiritual bankruptcy a million times quicker and sank my teeth into the "what do you do when all is lost" ending. Whoever said that - thank you! I will remember that in all my writings going forward. Just that piece made this worthwhile.

Part Three

Decisions Decisions on a Monday

I went to work on Monday feeling refreshed from our Sunday chill day. I loved living at the loft with Dave. I told Cathy about my close call on Thursday and giving Dave sloppy seconds. She looked at me closely and could tell I felt terrible about it, but I also had that stubborn look. She just smiled and said, "You're such a little slut, Mel."

I blushed a bit and gave my usual reply, "I'm just having fun, and Dave's free to fuck other girls too."

"Is he now?" Cathy said. "Does he know that?"

I didn't have a reply. I just hoped that Dave never found out about Ryan and me.

Cathy was still looking at her best friend. She could tell things weren't entirely right. This whole affair was not really Mel. Additionally, Cathy had come to believe she was playing with fire. Dave adored her, and she didn't think he was fucking other women behind Mel's back. Yeah, he was like all men and was entirely capable, but Cathy was a good judge of people. In her conversations with Dave and hearing the things they did together, it was a man in love, while at the same time, he felt somewhat guilty about Mel being so young. It was apparent his conflict was fighting with all of this. Cathy could tell he was guarding himself.

Cathy also knew that if the affair blew up in her face, she would be devastated losing Dave. Ryan? She couldn't tell. Cathy knew Ryan was pouring on the charm, and even though Cathy knew Mel was not a dedicated size queen, no woman would deny being at least "curious" about sleeping with a guy as blessed as Ryan was. Cocks like that are rare, and it would be hard not to compare this to other men. In truth, Cathy could not get a bead on Mel's relationship with Ryan. Fun to be with, monster cock to play with, a fallback, and something to do when Dave was away? Maybe she was just using him for his porn cock. Mel would not be the first, that much Cathy knew. She wondered if Mel would've had an affair with Ryan if he had a normal-sized cock. Another detail she thought about was that since Ryan and Mel were dating, Dave never came to hang out with Cathy and her boyfriend, and Mel had stopped asking Cathy to come downtown.

"When did you last ask Dave to hang out with us at the house?" Cathy asked.

This took me by surprise, and I again needed a better answer. "Dave is so busy when he's in town, I guess," I sheepishly said, "but maybe we should plan something?" Knowing that scared the shit out of me. It may have been that I'd shifted to Ryan being my boyfriend as far as Cathy was concerned. I knew she told Colin everything, and I'm not sure he wouldn't spill the beans if Dave came over there. Ryan had texted me in the morning and was coming to take me to lunch. He walked into the store, and we both stopped talking. He walked up to the counter, and I came around to meet him. He hugged and kissed me and said, "Hey Beautiful, ready for lunch?" He was sporting a chubby, and it showed. Cathy was looking right at it and shaking her head at me.

There was a sandwich place close by that we liked to go to. I was high again, so I only got a salad to pick at. I was flustered seeing what Cathy looked at. It always made my pussy betray me, and I got wet again. I was horny but couldn't act on that with Dave going away soon. Sex with Ryan today was out of the question. I was back to normal now and knew Dave and I would fuck like bunnies until he left on Wednesday. Ryan had other ideas, though, as he kissed my neck and had his hand on my thigh. He was inching up my skirt under the table.

"Ryan, not today, OK?"

"You're so fucking hot, Melissa; it's hard not to want you," he replied.

"Dave is leaving Wednesday. We can get together then," I said. This brought the heat down. Ryan took another bite of this lunch. He looked at me, excited about my wanting to see him on Wednesday.

"I can't wait," he replied. He then got quiet, watching me pick at my salad. My hair was down. I wore a tiny skirt, sandal heels, a loose top, and no bra. I had taken it off before he came to the store. "Mel,"..he said. I shot him a look, and he corrected himself. "Melissa, I'm really into you. I want more, you know?"

"I'm into you too, Ryan. But you know I'm engaged," I replied.

"Then why are you with me? Is it just for my cock?" he said.

"No, babe, I like you and don't know why we just can't have fun together," I asked. I liked Ryan but knew I was not in love with him. Could I be, I wondered? Then, a thought occurred to me. "What did you do on the weekend?" I asked.

"I partied with my friends at the bar we went to. They all asked about you," he replied. I could see him looking down and away.

"Was Susan there? Did you sleep with her and have another threesome?" I asked.

"Yes, she was there, but I didn't sleep with her," Ryan said. He was still looking down.

"Well, you got laid. That much is obvious." I said, chuckling.

Ryan blushed a bit. "Well, I hate it when I know you're fucking your boyfriend. I want us to be more." He looked nervous. "These three girls had been giggling and flirting with me all night. Anyway, we're not exclusive." He implored. "She was nothing like you! She gave me shitty head, and it took me forever to get my dick in her pussy. After she got used to it, she didn't stop cumming until the sun came up!"

It was a brag and meant to make me jealous. I was jealous, but strangely, only a bit. I was also turned on, knowing the girl probably had never had a cock like Ryan's. I was more jealous about her cumming so much unless she was as good at faking as I was. Doubtful, I thought, but not having orgasms with such a big cock frustrated me.

He looked embarrassed about bragging, but if anyone could boast... "I'm sorry, Melissa, I just want you. Don't you want to be with me full-time?"

This thought had been running through my mind as of late. Was Ryan the guy for me? He was handsome, not my typical jock type, but his big dick was rather unique and fun to a point. It was also a problem sometimes. Exclusive and full-time with Ryan, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to accommodate his size all the time. Dave's cock was perfect for frequent sex. Long, thick, hard and skilled. I would feel it the next day, but not like the abuse Ryan's cock gave me. Would I get used to it? Would that ruin me forever? If it didn't work out, then what? Then it hit me. Was I thinking just about cock? Fuck, with Ryan, you couldn't escape that. You had to factor that in. I was even wetter now.

"I like being with you too, Ryan. I don't know." I paused and then said, "I'm so fucked up. I've been with Dave for over two years, and I'm engaged to marry him."

"Have you set a date?" Ryan asked.

"No, we were being chill about that and ...." I started to say, but Ryan interrupted me.

"Or he's just securing a hold on his hot young girlfriend. Like you've said, Melissa, you're just his arm candy. His soon-to-be trophy wife. Is that what you really want?" Ryan was scheming in his head. What did he need to do to get Melissa to break up with this old dude? Ryan was a much better fit for her. He was the same age, had hair, a job and a much bigger dick. He knew it; she knew it. "Look, Melissa, I love you and want to have you all to myself."

"From what I've heard, that's hard for you to do, Ryan," I said. "I heard one person say, keeping your fucking cock a secret is not easy to do. Those girls knew, didn't they?" He looked at me and had a look that said it was not something he advertised, but the girls knew. He shrugged, suggesting innocence.

"Who told you that, Susan?" Ryan asked. "That was one of her reasons for breaking up with me, but I never had feelings for her like I have for you. I want to be exclusive with you, Melissa. I'm in love with you."

In return, I almost said "love" but instead said, "I'm falling for you too, Ryan." Which was partially true, but I didn't care who he fucked. Susan was right, and I wasn't in love with him. Lust, for sure. He was fun, and I was young. I knew he would be hurt if I had to break up with him. We left it there as I needed to get back to the store. We made out a bit in his car. I couldn't help myself and grabbed his sizeable erection. It was making a ninety-degree tent well off his hip. It was apparent why he wore loose pants. I kissed him goodbye and told him I would see him Wednesday. He wanted to know if I was going to spend the night. I said maybe.

When I walked back into the store, Cathy saw that my nipples were hard and jutting out of my loose shirt. I was blushing but glad I had kept my panties on. Usually, Cathy would have mauled me, but she didn't. I was thankful. I was so horny by the time I got back to the loft. I kept that fact on the down low as I didn't want to come back from seeing Ryan and be soaking wet and horny the minute I walked in the door.

Dave finished work and made me a fantastic dinner. I was frisky, so I wore white stockings, heels, a tiny skirt, and a see-through white shirt at the dinner table. I wanted to tease Dave and told him he needed to be patient. He lasted until I became desert as he threw me up on the table, lifted my legs and licked my pussy to a blinding orgasm. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but he made me wait. He took an utterly dominant role. He was making me watch TV with him while ordering me to finger myself to another orgasm. Then he commanded me to get on my Knees. He stood in front and told me to suck his cock. He stopped me every time he got close. He was edging on purpose, and it was hot as fuck. This ended in the bedroom, with my stocking and heels still on while he licked my pussy forever, followed by him fucking me perfectly with an extreme dose of passion. We both exploded in a mutual orgasm and fell into a sweaty heap on the bed. We changed into comfy clothes and watched some TV before going to bed. This time, it was slow lovemaking with an intense ending with me on top, taking us both to another mutual release. We really were sexually in sync, I thought.

Big Show Coming Up

I had Tuesday off, and Dave was frantic to prepare for his trip. It was a yearly show, and he was responsible for a lot. I helped by doing the laundry. I spent the time at the Coffee shop and had an excellent talk with Charity. Dave met me there later in the day. I had been texting back and forth with Ryan where he was going full-court press about Dave being with me only because I was hot, and everyone gets laid at trade shows. I immediately thought about that marketing chick and was in a jealous huff, convinced Dave was fucking her when they were away together. Hotels, trade shows, dinners out on the town. Dave was leaving the next day, but I was annoyed with him. Ryan never made me feel this way, I thought. Dave stayed up late and only got a couple of hours of sleep, getting up at 5 a.m. to make his early flight so we didn't have sex. He tried seducing me, but I was distant and cold to him. I could tell he was thoughtful, trying to figure out what was going on with me, but he knew me well enough that when the 'Irish' mood came on, time was the ultimate fix.

I woke up with him to make coffee and say goodbye. I felt better after I slept, knew I would miss him, and in the back of my mind, I felt guilty about how I was the day before while knowing I would go to Ryan's today after work. This made me cry, but Dave took this as tears of love, so he left with a massive smile and a thumping heart when the Uber arrived.

Dave hugged me and said, "I will be back Monday afternoon. I'll have to dig out of the trade show stuff, but let's take some time off at the end of the week. Maybe we can go down to your parent's house?"

"Really?" I replied. "That would be great. I'll book some time off at Cathy's and the Restaurant." He kissed me and went down to catch the Uber. I returned to bed, wrapping my arms around one of his t-shirts. I was going to miss him. I hated it when he went to trade shows.

I couldn't get back to sleep and needed to be at the store at 10 a.m., so I got up, had some more coffee and did a line. I also packed a bag just in case I decided to stay at Ryan's tonight. At the very least, I had a change of clothes or, better yet, had some underwear to put on because I had already decided to wear a short skirt Ryan loved, some strappy high-heeled sandals and not have any panties on when I arrived at his house. It also made me horny when I worked at the store, knowing I was going to be riding his massive cock at the end of the day. You also never knew what Cathy would do. It was exciting being naked under the short skirt. I even flashed customers sometimes. I took a shower, shaved top to bottom and dried my hair. Ryan liked it down, and it took some work to tame it. I got out the door with plenty of time to make it to work.

When I walked into the store in heels, with my short skirt showing off my long-tanned legs and hair freshly washed and brushed, Cathy immediately said to me, "Whoa, fuck, you look hot. I guess Dave is away again. When is he back this time?"

My face went crimson red. I looked around to make sure there were no customers. I got a quick shock of being annoyed that it was so obvious. I stashed my purse under the counter, started cleaning up, and said, "What, I can't dress up for work? You know this makes the guys buy more. I thought you would like it?" Cathy flashed a smile and a head tilt in the pretend way your teacher looked over her eyeglasses. She wasn't buying my bullshit. She didn't need to say anything. "Yeah, he's away again. Big tradeshow. He will be back Monday." I added.

Cathy could tell I was annoyed, but three guys walked into the store before she could say anything. They made a beeline to me at the counter. To make a point, I poured on the sexy charm and with a couple of near flashes of my naked ass and pussy bending down to get water pipes from the showcase, I had them out the door with four different kinds of bud and a brand new, costly water pipe. Two of them had asked me out. I was playing the "maybe I was interested" game perfectly. Cathy just sat there laughing. It was a $500 sale.

When they left the store, Cathy said, "Nice one." I went to the washroom and did a bump. I had not caught much sleep last night, and it was hard work pouring on the charm like that. Cathy was with a customer when I returned, so I checked my phone. Dave texted me and arrived at his gate smoothly. He said, "I'm going to miss you, sweetie. I love you to infinity." That made me smile and get all warm. I also got a text from Ryan. He dropped some pretty epic, sexy compliments and said he couldn't wait to see me. I was getting good at switching my focus between my two men.

I thought I was a lucky girl until Cathy interrupted my thoughts by asking me questions. "Did you talk to Dave? Was he cool with being in an open relationship? Did you give him your blessing to fuck the cute marketing girl?"

I was trying to keep my two men separate. It annoyed me that Cathy kept bringing it up. I was thinking of lying to her, but she would know. "There was never a good time. We had such an amazing weekend and telling him so close to a long trip would have fucked us both up," I explained. Cathy just looked at me. I thought to myself that I didn't want Dave fucking anyone else, especially the hot marketing chick. "Anyway, Dave thinks I'm getting my bi-fix with JJ and her crew. He seems to be fine with that. He has no clue about Ryan," I added.

Cathy knew I was done talking about this. She could see the annoyance on my face. Before she dropped it, however, she said this to me. "You're going to have to choose Hayseed. Ryan's fallen for you, and if you finally tell Dave you want an open relationship and you don't break up, he'll want to know why and with whom. Then you will have to lie to him about Ryan and his porn-sized endowment or tell him the truth. Even if you tell yourself, it has nothing to do with Ryan's special gift, for any man, Ryan's dick will be the reason you wanted the open relationship. It's a complete big cock cuckold cliche, Mel. You won't be able to escape it. I'm not sure Dave is that guy. You need to choose Hayseed or maybe lose both of them."

In an instant, that comment sent terror through me, but I was high on coke and stubborn. I convinced myself again that Dave was also sleeping with other women. He would be fine with me having fun while he was away. I also realized the terror was losing Dave, not Ryan. What was I thinking? Where were my morals in this? Why was I seeing Ryan while I was engaged to another man? I didn't love him. Dave did more for me sexually, but I couldn't lie to myself; Ryan's exceptional size was part of the attraction. Then, I started to think I should end it with Ryan. Even high, I knew inside Dave would not be OK with me dating another man. Having a threesome with him, yeah, maybe he was that kinky. Perhaps I should suggest this to him? Or set it up and have Ryan be the guy? That thought made me hot, but I also knew I had feelings for Ryan, and Dave would know something was up. How would Dave react? Yeah, I think Cathy was right; I would have to choose.

The store was busy, so the day went by quickly. I was still dissonant with my thoughts but had already told Ryan I was coming. Part of me wanted to break it off, but another was fighting to let him down gently and have more fun for a while. I decided to sleep over at Ryan's to test the waters about choosing him and breaking up with Dave. Ryan knew I was engaged and pursued me anyway. He also knew I was still fucking Dave, and I knew he was fucking his ex and other girls when I was with Dave. The least messy, morally correct choice was to break up with Dave, but that thought broke my heart. Fuck. I did another line before I left the store and was glad I had fronted a gram from JJ before I came to work. I also knew my habit was getting worse. I shoved that aside.

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
80 Followers
123456...8