Against All Odds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and kissed him, "I love you too, Ryan," I replied but knew in that instant it was not sincere. He was a great fuck, and his cock was amazing, but I didn't love him. I had feelings, but not love. Me saying that made his eyes light up and made me regret it.

We sat there in bed and smoked a joint. We were both hungry. Ryan went to the kitchen and made us some dinner. It was terrible, but I was famished. After that, while he cleaned up, I did some more coke. I checked my phone and got some texts from Dave that made me cringe, but I ignored them. After dinner, Ryan and I had a long conversation. He wanted more from me. He asked me a couple of times about breaking up with Dave. It made me feel shitty, so I played along. This turned into more sex. Ryan was making some incredible efforts.

We had one rough bit of sex where he took me doggie style. Again, I made him stand off the bed and took control. It was the only way to manage his stupid big cock. I faked a giant orgasm, and that made him cum again. Later, Ryan got erect again. I was impressed, even for a guy his age. This time, he made love to me. He fucked me super slow, deep and then not deep. He was edging into some of Dave's techniques, and his colossal cock amplified the feelings and distracted me at the same time. The ending was intense. Again, I came close to having an orgasm. He was kissing me deeply while on top. I had my legs up high, and he was doing these long, slow strokes in an out of my pussy.

I loved watching his big cock fuck me like that. I was sore by this time, but he sensed that and used lots of lube, adding to my needed wetness and keeping the place slow and deep. In the end, I wanted to see him cum again. I turned him over, took off the condom, used some more lube and mounted his monster cock and rode him till I knew he was about to come. When he started growling with his cum face, I jumped off just in time and grabbed his dick as he was shooting a large amount of cum. Seven full ropes all over my face and tits. I loved clutching his dick while he was having an orgasm. It was one in the morning by this time. Ryan fell asleep, and I curled up in his arms, also trying to sleep.

At around three a.m., my phone pinged. I was still mostly awake. Ryan was dead to the world. His cock was soft but still formidable. I resisted an urge to stroke and suck it back to hardness. Instead, since I couldn't sleep, I snuck off the bed, went to the living room and did some lines. I looked at my phone and did not have the heart to reply to Dave's texts. They were check-ins and nothing urgent, just "I arrived safe," "I love you, and I miss you." He was at a trade show, and most of his business happened in the bars at night.

I sat on the couch, and I could see Ryan asleep naked with the bedroom door open. His big cock in full view. I masturbated looking at Ryan while I thought of Dave making me cum. Fuck, I was genuinely sick. What was I doing? I eventually slept on the couch, and Ryan woke me in the morning. I was hungover. My pussy was throbbing. It had been fucked a lot. Ryan and I had work, so there was no time for a quickie. I was a mess when I arrived at the store, and I was useless, so Cathy sent me home around two o'clock. I had run out of coke, so by the time I got to the loft, I was almost asleep. Within five minutes of my arrival, I was in bed wearing one of Dave's T-shirts, dead to the world. I slept until nine p.m. and woke to intense jonesing for a line, and I was out. Fuck! I had no money and had fronted my last gram from JJ.

Spare Change Thursday

I got up and rounded up all the spare change and bills I found in Dave's pockets. He had some twenties on his desk. I had enough for a quarter gram. I showered and got dressed sexy for the girls. I checked in with Dave and told him I was out last night with the girl crew and got drunk. I was trying to lay off the blow and get some sleep. I went over to JJs, and the party had already started. She sold me a quarter gram, grumbling about the change and small bills and let the gram I owed her ride until payday. We went out to the Oyster Bar, and for lines, I let JJ lick my very swollen pussy. I was coming unglued. None of this was me. Nothing I was doing was part of my values. I couldn't bear to be without coke, so getting lines was a big deal for me now. I knew I needed some help. I was starting to hit rock bottom. I summoned my Irish side and brushed those thoughts away.

I returned to the loft at a decent hour and had a quick call with Dave. Hearing him made my heart thump. He told me the trade show was going well, and the parties were off the hook. I thought about the marketing chick and all the other girls there and said nothing. I knew he was fucking them. I had the day off on Friday but a shift at the Restaurant on Friday night. I needed the tips to pay JJ. Ryan was texting me, wanting me to come back to his house. I said no way. He then asked if he could come downtown. He would love to take me out for some drinks and dinner. I was leery initially, but Dave was not home until Monday evening. I said why not come down Saturday, and we could hang. It would be fun.

I spent most of Friday in bed but eventually got beer and wine at the store. I dropped by the Rocket to get a coffee. Mike took one look at me and appeared to be sad. He offered me some food, but I wasn't hungry. I hadn't eaten much in days. I wondered why he wanted to feed me. Later, after my shift at the restaurant, I dropped by JJs to pay my bill and get another half gram. I wanted to get Ryan high when he came downtown and build my stash a bit. Maybe Ryan would pay for some more, I thought. The girls wanted me to party, but I returned to the loft. I texted Dave, and then we spoke briefly about the trade show and how I was bored without him. He sounded drunk but in a good mood. Ryan called, and we talked for a while. He always said the right things. I texted him the address and where to park and told him I was looking forward to seeing him.

I considered having the talk with Ryan, but I also did a mental count on how much time I needed to let my pussy get back to normal. Forty-eight hours was best, and with Dave coming home Monday night, I could fuck him Saturday but was uncomfortable doing it in the loft. The fact I even considered that made me feel shitty. I also was almost over Ryan's porn cock. It was fun, but most of the time, it was like I was accommodating him. It was so big, sometimes it felt like work to make it pleasurable. Then he got dizzy when his cock got hard, and lastly, as much as we had tried and had come close, I had yet to orgasm having sex with him. I think I was frustrated about this. I mean, cocks like his were rare, and he did know how to use it. He should be making me have multiples, I thought.

I liked him; he was fun, but I was not in love with Ryan. I needed to have the talk soon. Saying all of this while my pussy had become soaking wet as the images of his huge dick flooded my brain. God, I was such a slut. I had abstained from lines, was now horny, and I needed some sleep. Earlier in the day, I had stepped on the scale and was unhappy that I weighed a hundred and twelve pounds. I was five foot eight, and this was the skinniest I have ever been. No wonder Mike had tried to feed me. I ordered some greasy takeout food, masturbated switching images of Ryan fucking me to Dave making me cum. I had an orgasm very quickly and then fell asleep watching a lousy movie. I completely missed Dave trying to call me.

Ryan Coming Downtown - Saturday Date Night

I woke up and felt better than I had in a long time. I missed Dave but pushed that feeling down and out of the way. I was tweaking for a line, but I had a coffee first and ate some eggs for breakfast. I smoked a bowl, did some lines and then cleaned the loft. I even did a number on the bedroom but made a promise not to fuck Ryan there. I was proud of the space and wanted to show it off. I was conflicted about agreeing to let Ryan come here, but he was so excited to see me downtown that it was impossible to say no. I didn't love him, but could I see myself falling for him? Fuck I was confused. I did some more lines, and then, totally wired, I went up the street to do laundry. There were some clothes I wanted to wear on my date, and cleaning the bedroom made a considerable pile that needed attention.

I dropped into the Rocket, and Mike and Charity were both there. Charity came over and chatted with me for a while. I was high and happy on the outside; each looked at me as if they wanted to ask questions. I also snuck a line in the can before I left. I was nervous and excited about my date later. Charity could sense something, but she never asked. I even ate a sandwich she made, but I had to concentrate to finish it. I returned to the laundromat, moved the clothes to the dryers, went to the deli to get some cheese and crackers, and returned to the Rocket for another coffee. It was busy, so I spent the time texting Ryan.

Ryan Getting Ready to Go Downtown

Meeting Melissa at their place was perfect. Ryan knew he would pour on the charm when he saw Melissa. He was also excited to see this "loft" she always mentioned. He was also getting very aroused thinking about cuckolding her fake "Fiancé!" Hopefully, in the bed they shared. He had done this before, and he had got off knowing the woman would not be able to forget his big cock when they were fucking their boyfriends in the same bed. He especially liked to make them squirt and make a mess of the bed. He was a chill guy and never wanted to break up relationships, and he tried to avoid women in relationships, but they were always the most aggressive in wanting to fuck him with no strings attached. At first, it made him feel bad, but then he realized he got off being a bull, especially with girls with boyfriends and even husbands. Melissa was another story. He wanted her the first time they met at the store. Tonight, it was time to get rid of the fake fiancé and, at the very least, make sure Melissa always thought of him when she was at the loft. He already popped some Cialis and made sure to eat a big breakfast. Mel loved to do lines, but Ryan needed food, especially for what he had planned.

He was texting Mel, and she was flirty. This was a good sign. It was a tricky thing when you were having an affair with a "taken" woman, but he was deeply in love with Melissa. He knew she liked him and maybe even loved him now, and hopefully, this date would be another blow to her "in an open relationship" fake fiancé. What an idiot this guy was, sharing her. He was old, fat, hairy, bald and had a small cock that didn't make Melissa happy. He was surprised she had not broken up with him. He also thought Melissa asking him to come downtown was a sign she wanted to take their relationship to the next level. Just the thought of her naked body got his dick hard. He had even turned down a threesome with two hot girls at the bar last night. He just wanted Melissa.

He had packed an overnight bag, just in case. He loaded his car and drove to the city. It was Saturday, so the traffic was light. Melissa's loft was in a seedy part of town, but he got a parking spot where she told him to look. He locked the car and walked to the address. The building was cool. He knew the unit number, but Melissa had asked him to buzz before he came up. Two quick buzzes, and she would let him in.

Melissa Decides

She had just finished putting all the clothes away when the two short buzzes came. She was dressed for their date. Again, a short skirt, high heels and a tight top. She kept her panties on as she didn't want to fuck Ryan at the loft. In fact she wanted to end it. There was music on, and it sounded great. The loft was clean, the windows open, and the afternoon golden hour was starting. It always made the east end glow, and the view from the windows was unique. She did a line and took a quick look in the bathroom mirror, noticing her nipples were showing, but it was too late to change her top. She knew the timing to get from the bottom floor to the loft but was surprised when she heard two soft knocks on the door. Ryan must have sprinted up the stairs. She quickly opened the door, pulled him into the space, and then peeked out to ensure none of the neighbors were in the hallway.

Melissa closed the door, and Ryan immediately grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She struggled and got annoyed, but he was such a good kisser. The coke was hitting her, and Melissa melted into the embrace. She could feel him getting hard. It was hard to miss. She pushed them apart. He looked fantastic and had a wonderful scent to him.

"Hey, I'm glad you're here," said Melissa. "Did you get a parking spot close?"

"One street over, just like you told me," Ryan replied.

"Come in and make yourself at home," Mel chimed. "Do you want a beer?"

"Yes, please," replied. Ryan.

While Melissa walked over to the fridge, Ryan got his first look at the "Loft." It was fucking incredible, he thought. It was all windows and high ceilings. He immediately keyed into the Studio and noticed the prominent speakers flying in the air with chill electronic music playing. The lights were unnecessary, but they were on, and he liked this guy's taste. It was a college party room meets a classy Jazz musician. There was even a bass guitar hanging on the wall. He sat on the couch and took in the rest of the space. It has a simple kitchen, a small bathroom, an old wooden table in the middle of the space, the fake fiancé's Studio and one bedroom. It was as remarkable a hang as he'd ever seen. This was going to be fun, he thought to himself.

Melissa came over, and in heels, she was all legs. They went for days. She sat beside him on the futon couch, curled her knees under her while facing him, and handed him a beer. It was the beer he liked. He wondered if she bought that for him or if he drank the same beer as her fake fiancé. As she was arranging her legs, he caught a flash of white when he expected a sneak peek of her perfect but naked pussy.

"Well, this is it, what do you think?" Melissa said while waving her arms, sweeping over the entire open area. He wanted to see the bedroom but knew he needed to play it cool. Today, it had to be Melissa who initiated sex. It was obvious she was proud of the loft. She went on about Dave being a bit of a pack rat and that she was slowly curing him of hoarding and getting him to adopt a more minimalist style. She giggled as there was little progress in this department. She also beamed with pride about the Studio and how good music sounded. It had a real eclectic collection of stuff. The loft did not have many open walls, but there were original works of art on each one with perfect lighting. He was impressed.

"It's cool, Melissa," Ryan replied. He meant it, too. Ryan would love to live here. He was instantly jealous of this guy. She looked around, and he noticed a cloud come over her face, and her smile disappeared slightly. She took a sip of her wine and picked at the small cheese tray in front of them.

"Want to do some lines?" she asked with a smile. "I don't have much, but I'd love to get high before we go out on the town."

Melissa Needs More Blow

I deftly got Ryan to agree to buy more. I left him alone, walked over to JJs and picked up a whole gram. JJ asked if Dave was back as I was already dressed up for being out on the town. I told her Dave was back Monday night and that I was going out with a visiting girlfriend, and we might drop by later if that was okay.

When I returned to the loft, Ryan was sitting in the Studio. He had Dave's bass and was playing it. That brought my world crashing down, making me feel bad that I could do this to Dave. I know I was always thinking I was trying to choose between Ryan and Dave, but that small thing, and how it made me feel, on how I'd utterly lost my fucking morals, exploded in her chest. She was so anxious she broke out some new lines to get Ryan away from the Studio. She also had them do some tequila shooters. Ryan was leaning in and caressing her legs, but he was also being chill. She wondered what he was thinking. She knew then that she needed to break up with him. This decision was stark, but it made her feel lighter. Maybe after dinner and their night out, one last fuck, and she would have the talk.

When Melissa returned from her dealer, Ryan could see the look on her face when he was holding her boyfriend's bass guitar. He filed that one away and reminded himself to play it cool. Just be patient, he thought. Ryan had already investigated the bedroom and smiled as the bed was made. It was clean and tidy, and the bedside light with a colored cloth set a sexy mood. He got a hard-on just thinking about fucking her on that bed. The Cialis was working and needed to sit down when he returned to the office area. That's when he had absently grabbed the bass to try and make his dick stand down. They did more lines, and Ryan noticed Melissa had taken control of the coke. He didn't care. Ryan liked getting high, but coke was not his thing. If he did just the right amount, he got horny and would get erections that never went down. Be patient, he thought.

Melissa wanted to get going as she was uncomfortable in the loft with Ryan. Soon, they left and started walking to the stairs. Melissa was glad no one saw them in the hallway. She didn't know that JJ opened her door just as they walked down the hallway away from her loft. It was apparent Melissa was not with a girlfriend. JJ wondered what she was up to. Who knows, maybe Mel would bring the guy back later. She liked Dave and Melissa and thought she might hint to Dave about what she had just witnessed, but then, who was she pointing a finger at? JJ took advantage of Melissa anytime she got a chance. She decided to say nothing. What Dave didn't know wouldn't hurt him, but she guessed Melissa was probably ready to move on from Dave anyway. Bummer. She liked going down on her pussy.

Date Night for Ryan and Melissa

Melissa gave Ryan a passionate kiss when their Uber got a couple of blocks from the loft. He looked so good. His hair was getting longer, he was freshly shaved, and his bulge was very noticeable in his slightly baggy pants. She could not resist, and she grabbed his dick and felt it respond. Ryan had made reservations at a trendy bistro not far away. Mel was happy it was not a place Dave and her frequented. They had planned on trying this Bistro but had never found the right time, and they had so many places they already knew.

Ryan was sexy, chill, relaxed, and said all the right things to her. She didn't eat much but had three quick Vodka tonics that let her relax. As they walked into the place, men stopped and gawked at the tall, leggy brunette, but some of the ladies also noticed Ryan's tall and wiry frame, thick, shining hair, and left arm wrapped around her waist. They looked good together. Ryan had reserved a private little booth that gave them some privacy. Throughout dinner, he was focused entirely on her and never took his attention away from her. There were some super-hot women in the room, some gazing at him, especially when he walked through the restaurant to the bathroom with his semi-erect dick making a prominent presence in his pants. He ignored them all. She felt like she was with the sexiest man in the place, and she would bet, the most endowed. Just that thought made her pussy betray her, as it got soaking wet, thinking it needed to prepare for Ryan's extreme size.

That thought annoyed her. Ryan's dick was fucking ridiculous. It was a distraction and a problem. This was further aggravated when two women actually stared at Ryan's crotch as he strutted through the tables back to the booth. She did not know whether to be proud, horny or annoyed. She ordered another Vodka Tonic. The fact that Ryan was oblivious to their obvious lust made her happy. Dave was a classic voyeur, and he had a hard time not looking at everything. Dave called it a writer's eye and never denied it, but it was annoying that he looked at other women when they were together. He could learn some things from Ryan, she thought.

123456...8