Against my will?

Story Info
Driven at the driving range.
3.3k words
4.29
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a golf nut. I absolutely love playing and I enjoy practicing almost as much as playing. A recent house move to another part of the state left my golf game in shambles. I didn't know anyone locally and didn't really want to play alone. After a while I heard about a local driving range from some people at work. It was supposed to be very laid back, quiet and even better very reasonably priced.

The first time I went to the range I was impressed. The range was built in the middle of miles of corn fields. It wasn't like being at an upscale driving range but as advertised it was very cheap and there was rarely anyone else there. I enjoyed the solitude while I practiced.

One day while practicing I hit an exceptionally bad shot and swore. I was the only one there so I was surprised to hear someone behind me chuckle. Looking up I saw an older man standing a distance behind me, watching. He was tall and solid. I immediately placed him as the farmer that I had heard owned the range.

"Cursing won't help your game, but it sure makes you feel better, doesn't it?" he said with a grin.

He walked over and introduced himself. As I surmised he was the owner. He walked over to shake my hand and I realized that he was very tall, maybe 6 foot four or five. He reached out to shake my hand. He had a crushing grip and his enormous hand dwarfed my own. I tried not to shake my hand to return the feeling to my fingers when he released me. We talked for several minutes. He said he enjoyed watching players practice but eventually he said he had to get back to chores and ambled off.

I continued practicing and eventually left. Over the next few weeks I would often go to the range. Sometimes the farmer would come out and sit and talk. He was pleasant and laid back and had that folksy country charm. I learned that his name was Joe and he and his wife ran the farm and the range and pretty much kept to themselves.

One day I went to the range as usual to practice but didn't realize how hot it was becoming. I think I was getting a little dehydrated and overheated. I sat down for a moment on a nearby rock when I saw Joe come out of his nearby house with two big glasses in his hands.

"You look like you could use this," Joe said. "The wife and I have been watching and your looking a little woozy!"

I happily took the drink from Joe. I took a huge gulp of what I discovered was sweet tea, and then another. It was cold and delicious and I couldn't drink it fast enough. Joe watched intently as I finished my drink, as he sipped at his. I really appreciated him bringing me something and I started to thank him when I suddenly felt funny. I was a little dizzy and my body seemed to be tingling everywhere. I think I stumbled a bit.

Suddenly Joe was there. He wrapped one long arm around me to steady me, and kept me from falling.

"Easy there buddy," he said. "I think you got to much sun, you had better come with me!"

I let Joe lead me over to his house and before I knew it we were inside. I still felt very warm but it was a little cooler in his home. Joe led me down a hallway and the next thing I knew I was laying on a large bed. I was disoriented, but felt super relaxed even though my body was still all tingly and weird. I felt the bed shift as Joe sat next to me.

"You look real hot," he said. "Are you to hot?"

I nodded my head. Joe seemed to expect this as he was already nodding. I must have looked flushed.

"I'm gonna take your shirt off and see if that helps cool you down, ok?" he asked.

I didn't even had time to reply before I felt him easily lift me into a sitting position and pull my polo shirt over my head. I didn't feel any cooler. If anything my body seemed to be pulsing in time to my heartbeat and I felt like I had a furnace burning inside me. Joe looked at me and shook his head, looking concerned. He sat on the bed with his back against the huge headboard and pulled me beside him, keeping one arm around me to keep me from falling over.

"Your still hot aren't you bud?" he asked. " Do you want us to take your pants off and see if that helps?"

Once again before I could really answer I felt someone untying my shoes. I looked down and saw Joe's wife, a tall gray haired lady, untying and removing my shoes and socks. I was surprised but not alarmed when she reached up and unbuckled my belt. Before I knew it she was pulling my slacks off. I should have been startled but I was strangely calm and accepting, and only watched as she undressed me. When she was done she went and sat in a chair facing the bed.

I was still very warm. The disorientation was gone now and I felt better. My body was flushed and tingly but in a very pleasant way. I suddenly realized that Joe had taken off his shirt and I was pressed up against him, my head on his chest. He started rubbing my back and shoulders with one huge hand, slowly working further and further down my back.

Joe's strong massage felt really good. A part of me knew I should be worried about what was happening but it was quickly becoming a very small part of me. Joe's massage was now going from my shoulders to the small of my back, just above my underwear.

With my head pressed to his chest I as much felt as heard Joe say, "I think I am keeping you to warm, is it o.k. if I take my stuff off just to help us cool down?"

Just as before I didn't have time to ponder the question before Joe's wife was there. This time I watched as she deftly removed Joe's shoes, socks and pants. She folded his clothes neatly and put them on a nearby dresser. Then I watched as she came back, and removed his underwear. As she did this I gasped. My gasp was in part because of what she had done, and in part because when she pulled down Joe's underwear his giant hand slid into my underwear and gently caressed my right ass cheek.

Joe's strong hand continued kneeding the cheek of my ass. It felt good. I was so relaxed and he was so gentle but strong and persistent. Now his hand was moving back and forth from one side of my ass to the other. His large hand would slide from one soft globe to the other, kneeding each for a moment and then moving back.

I was really enjoying my ass massage when Joe changed what he was doing. At one point as he moved from one cheek to the next he ran a finger up the crack of my ass, lightly moving over my asshole in the process. I gasped at the very pleasant feeling this produced. Joe spent less and less time massaging my ass and more time sliding his finger up and down my crack. I was glad that I still had my underwear on. My cock was hard as a rock.

"That feels good doesn't it?" Joe asked.

I tried to reply but now Joe had stopped rubbing my ass and was rubbing one large finger on my lips. When I opened my mouth to answer him he slid his finger into my mouth. Slowly he worked his finger in and out, silencing me. I don't know why but in seconds I was sucking on his finger like it was the best piece of candy ever. After a minute he withdrew his finger and my eyes opened wide as he placed his now saliva coated finger directly against my asshole and gently pushed in and out.

Once again I couldn't understand why none of this was bothering me. My racing heart and rock hard cock were the only things that mattered. Something drew my attention. It was Joe's wife. She was still in her chair but had removed the dress she had been wearing. She sat, splayed legged. One hand tweaked and pulled on a massive tit and the other was working hard between her legs.

My eyes bulged. Not because of Joe's horny wife and her wanton display, but because at that moment the tip of Joe's nearly cock sized finger slid into my ass. I moaned at the intrusion as Joe started slowly working his finger back and forth, deeper and deeper.

"Do this feel good?" Joe asked.

I could only groan in answer, my head pressed against his chest. The fire that had engulfed my body earlier had now shifted, and seemed centered on my cock and asshole. As I became more accustomed to his finger in my ass it felt better and better.

"Would you like to make me feel good too?" Joe asked.

I didn't even think about what he was asking. I simply nodded and groaned as he continued stretching my ass. I saw Joe's unoccupied hand reach down. I had no idea how I hadn't seen it before but Joe's giant hand was now grasping the base of his cock. The long, thick fingers of his hand did not meet where they encircled the shaft of his monstrous member. He pulled and the length of his cock emerged from where it had been laying between our bodies. As he pulled it free it straightened and fell heavily onto his abdomen. The hard, vein riddled shaft ended in a purple, angry looking head that lay well past his navel. The pre-cum smeared head was pressed firmly against my lips.

I was on fire. Without hesitating I opened my mouth and pressed down, ever so slowly taking the head of that giant cock into my mouth. Now it was Joe's turn to groan as I ran my tongue lightly back and forth over his crown. I had never sucked cock before but I knew what I liked. I kept my lips firmly against his cock head and moved up and down, working my tongue into his slit. Precum leaked from his cock like an old faucet and made my mouth slippery. I let Joe's cock slip from my mouth and started working the shaft with my lips, trying to coat the entire thing in my spit and his pre cum. As I worked up his shaft I sucked the head of his cock back into my mouth long enough to get a fresh supply of pre and then I spread it back down the shaft. Eventually his cock glistened in the light, covered in my thick saliva and his clear pre cum.

I moved onto my hands and knees to get a better angle on Joe's huge cock. Joe pulled his finger from my ass and I heard what sounded like a bottle opening In a moment I felt a cool liquid being applied to my ass. Joe's left hand settled on the back of my head and pushed down, trying to force more of his cock into my m outh as I felt what must have been two large fingers force their way into my ass. Joe and I were both moaning, him from my mouth taking more and more of his cock, and me from feeling his fingers piston in and out, stretching my hole.

Suddenly Joe yanked his fingers from my startled hole and placed both hands on my head. I was helpless as he pushed and pulled, using my throat like a pocket pussy. He started thrusting his hips up as he pushed my head down, pistoning his cock in and out of my stretched mouth. His giant cock was now repeatedly forcing itself into the entrance of my throat. I was struggling to get air and was getting light headed.

I was going to attempt to slow Joe by grabbing his hands but before I could his wife was there, as if she had read my mind. Before I knew what she was doing she had pulled both of my wrists behind my back. She was very strong, and she quickly wrapped something around my wrists, securing them fast. She was pressed up against me when I felt something slippery and wet pressing between the cheeks of my ass again. I moaned as I felt what could only be a fairly large, lubed dildo press against my pre-stretched asshole. Joe's wife wasted no time in planting the dildo fake balls deep in my hole. She groaned as she bottomed out.

I was helpless as the husband and wife worked me over. I couldn't believe it but when Joe held my head still and pressed upwards with his hips that giant purple cock head slid deep into my throat. Watching her husband stuff my throat with his cock must have driven his wife wild. She started pounding my ass with her dildo, moaning and groaning. She was dragging her fake cock back and forth over my prostate and I moaned and flailed under her relentless onslaught.

Suddenly Joe started gasping. I felt his cock twitch and then he was pumping gobs of hot cum into my mouth and throat. Some I was forced to swallow but much of it ran out of my mouth and down onto his cock, coating it in thick white sperm. His wife shifted into overdrive, battering my hole. I heard a wail from behind me as the combination of watching her husband cum in my mouth and the stimulation of fucking my ass were to much and she reached her own orgasm. I could feel her shaking and trembling against me. As she thrust deep into my ass one last time and held herself there I came. She had fucked the cum out of me and it coated my underwear as I spurted again and again.

I thought it was over. Joe's wife pulled her dildo from my ass with a squelching sound and Joe pulled his cock from my throat. More come poured from my mouth and onto his cock. A cock that I now saw was still hard.

There was nothing I could do as Joe easily lifted me and placed me astride his reclined form. He slid me up until my legs were stretched wide over his massive abdomen and my ass sat on his still hard cock. He watched my face intently as he slid my ass checks up. He flexed his huge cock and I felt it settle in the crack of my ass. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Joe's wife walked over to us with a bottle of lube in her hand. The dildo she had fucked me with was still strapped to her. I realized that what I thought was large was about half as big as her husbands cock, the cock that was now running back in forth in the crack of my ass. She tilted the bottle and squeezed, allowing lube to coat my ass and her husbands cock.

Now my attention was drawn back to Joe. Still watching me intently he shifted me, placing the head of his cock at my already gaped asshole. I could do nothing as he placed both hands on my hips and slowly pushed. I felt the head of his huge hard cock pushing against me. Joe started pulling and pushing me back and forth, but each time he pushed he pushed a little harder.

I could feel my ass giving way. Staring deep into my eyes Joe pushed one more time and watched my eyes bulge as his plum sized cock head popped into me. Joe continued working me up and down, pulling his cock from my ass and then forcing it back in, over and over. Ever so slowly he worked me up and down his hard cock, deeper and deeper. He was now in far enough that his cock didn't pull from my ass. He started taking longer strokes up and down, using my ass to pleasure his cock.

I had thought his wife's dildo felt good but this was a whole new level. I moaned like a slut as he forced his cock over my prostate for the first time. Part of me was aware that my own cock was hard, pre cum leaking in a string down to Joe's sweat covered torso. Joe stopped working his way deeper and concentrated on punishing my prostate. He pulled my down so that I was laying against him and started working his hips, rubbing his cock back and forth over the spot deep within me. Some part of me realized that I was moaning constantly, overcome by being fucked with a giant cock. Suddenly I was coming again, spurting heavily between us.

Joe never slowed down. The feeling were to intense and I tried to escape but Joe was simply to strong and with my hands still tied behind me there was no way to push myself off the giant cock that was now working deeper into me. I was thrashing, my head flopping back and forth when Joe pushed me off his chest and into a more upright position. As he did he pushed hard with his hips and I felt him push past some barrier within me. He pushed me higher and I felt myself slide down the length of his cock until my ass rested against his balls. Joe's entire cock was in my ass. I looked down. I could clearly see his cock bulging my stomach outward.

Now it was Joe's turn. He started working me up and down his shaft. Each time he slid me a little further up his shaft, a little more towards the head of his cock, and then slammed me back down. Before long he was sliding me so that just the head of his cock remained in my poor stretched hole and then he would impale me fully upon him. Joe was grunting like an animal when for the first time I heard his wife speak.

"Fuck him harder," she said.

I think I screamed as Joe ripped his cock from my ass. He tossed me face down on to the bed. Before I could even think to move he was astride my hips. I know I screamed as he hilted his cock in my ass with one mighty shove. If I had thought he was fucking me hard before I didn't know what hard was. Joe layed on me, crushing me into the bed as pounded me with his steely cock. He was grunting and panting in my ear, one arm wrapped around my throat as he fucked me as hard as he could. He was cutting off my breath. As I gasped for air, helpless, I felt another orgasm coming. Impossibly this orgasm was stronger than any of the others. I went into a frenzy, moaning and crying. I could feel my ass spasm as it grasped at the huge cock within it. Apparently this was enough to push Joe over the edge. Just before I passed out I felt him stiffen. I could feel his cock pulsing against the walls of my ass as he pumped a huge load of come into me.

I woke some time later. I was still laying in bed. I could feel come running from my ass and down over my cock and balls. I was finally able to drag myself over to my clothes and get dressed. I made my way out the front door. Joe and his wife were sitting there in rocking chairs, simple country folk again.

His wife looked over at me with a smile. "I hope you come back to practice again," she said.