Meet the Neighbors

Story Info
Surprise threesome.
2.6k words
4.31
20.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving had been a bitch. My wife and I had moved to a warmer climate and I had never realized how many things we had until we tried to move it all. A week after we arrived at our new home the garage was still packed with things we had not unpacked and put away yet.

I was standing outside the garage looking at all the work yet to be done when I heard a voice behind me. It was our new neighbor from across the street. A blond haired lady came up and introduced herself as Denise and apologized for bothering me. I smiled and explained that I could use a break from the stress of moving everything into the new home.

Denise and I chatted for a while. She was very nice and said that I should come over and introduce myself to her husband when he got home. It was nice to talk to someone as I new nobody in the new area we had moved to. Denise left and I continued my labors, moving things and putting them away. When my wife got home I mentioned that Denise had stopped by. My wife is not very social and didn't seem thrilled that we might have to interact with the neighbors.

A few days later I was out cutting branches and noticed a man waving at me from across the road. This was apparently Denise's husband. I went over and introduced myself to Greg, Denise's husband. He too seemed nice and after a while I excused myself and continued working on my lawn.

The next weekend I was relaxing after trying to keep up on the huge yard with a cold drink or three when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Denise and Greg standing there with a cooler.

"I noticed you working all day and thought you could use a cold one!" Greg said.

I invited them inside. I was already tipsy from the drinks I had been drinking but they were to nice to turn away. We all went into the living room and after clinking drinks and toasting each other we started talking. Denise asked where my wife was and I explained that she sometime had to travel for work. She was disappointed and said that she had hoped to get to know both of us better.

As the evening went on I was starting to get pretty drunk. Denise and Greg seemed to notice and they were getting more and more risque with their questions. I was shocked when Denise asked if my wife and I had ever swung before. I laughed and told her that my wife would never be into that sort of thing. She made a pouty face and said that they had been hoping we might be interested. Greg laughed and said that they had swung years ago and had been thinking of starting up again, with the right couple.

Greg then surprised me when he asked if I had ever been interested in swinging. My embarrased silence and red face gave them all the answer they needed. They waited patiently as I told them that I had thought of it, but never expected to actually do so.

I was sitting on the couch and Denise got out of her chair and moved and sat next to me. She rested her hand on my thigh. I was worried that Greg would get mad but he only smiled as his wife started moving her hand up and down my leg.

I shouldn't have been surprised but I was when Greg started getting more to the point of where our conversation was headed.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" he asked me.

I replied that I had not.

"Well we would be very interested in having a threesome with you, but you should know that we really mean a threesome, not just the two of us fucking Denise." he said.

I wasn't sure what he meant, and that must have been obvious from the look on my face.

"We mean all three of us having sex, with each of the others, not just two you two on me." Denise explained.

She continued stroking my leg, but now she was moving higher and softly stroking my now rock hard cock. She stopped stroking my leg and deftly pulled my zipper down. Looking in my eyes she reached into my pants and grabbed my cock.

"Anything you do to Denise, or she does to you, I will expect you to do to me, and I will do to you," Greg said. "Do you agree?"

I still wasn't sure I understood but the next thing I knew Denise had pulled my pants down around my hips. She bent over and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I groaned as she started working up and down my cock, slowly taking more and more of me into her mouth.

I gasped as I felt her push the head of my cock into her throat. No one had ever taking me that deep, and the feeling was amazing.

I was moaning, both of my hands on the back of her head. My eyes were closed in total bliss when all of a sudden I felt something pushing at my mouth. I opened my eyes. All I could see was a huge purple cock head and a monstrous shaft. Now I knew what Greg had meant. His wife was sucking my cock and he expected me to suck his.

I didn't know what to do when suddenly Greg pushed down on his wife's head, forcing my cock deep into her throat. I gasped, my mouth opening the slightest bit and Greg seized the opportunity and pushed his enormous cock into my mouth.

I moaned. I had always wanted a threesome where someone else took control and now my fantasy was coming true. As Greg kept pushing his wife ever deeper on my cock he started pumping his own giant organ back and forth in my mouth, working ever deeper. I moaned again. Greg took my head in both his hands and started working me back and forth on his cock. I could taste his pre cum and combined with the drool my mouth was making he was able to force his cock deeper, and I felt the head bump up against my throat.

Denise had stopped sucking my cock and now she was licking the length of her husband thick shaft, getting it slick with her own spit. Greg's cock was enormous, but it wasn't as rigid as my cock. Greg put his more flexible cock to good use. Placing both of his hands on the back of my head he pushed and his pliant cock bent and entered my throat. My eyes bulged. The only thing I could see was his abdomen and his huge cock bending more and more as he tried to work the monster down my throat. I watched as Greg placed his thumb in the very center of the bend in his cock and forced it down. He pushed harder and as he forced his cock straight it was pushed down my throat, going deeper than ever before.

I heard Greg moan as his cock forced it's way deep into my throat. He was making a lot of pre cum and together with the thick spit my mouth and throat were making he pumped his thick cock in and out of my throat. He was pulling hard on the back of my head and I could not belive it but the next thing I knew my mouth and nose were pressed against his abdomen. I could hear Greg gasping as he pounded his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I was getting light headed. It was hard to get air with his cock blocking my throat. Just as I thought I might pass out Greg pulled his cock from my throat and held himself in my mouth.

With my lips stretched around his giant cock head I could only take it as he started to cum. Stream after stream of thick cum shot from his cock. I tried to swallow, worried I might gag on the fountain of cum spewing from his cock. I swallowed over and over, trying to keep up but I could not. Some of his cum forced itself past my stretched lips and coated my face. At long last Greg pulled his cock from my mouth. The last few shots painted my face white as he gasped and groaned.

I was still light headed when Denise took my hand and pulled my upstairs and into the bedroom. She had told me that she had looked at my house before so she knew where she was going. She pushed my onto the bed and tore my clothes of me. I watched as she stripped, exposing her huge tits and shaved pussy to me. She wasted no time as she moved astride me and guided my cock to her pussy. We both groaned as she took my shaft deep inside her slick cunt.

Denise bent over and I sucked on her tits as she rode my cock. I love when a woman rides me and Denise was going to town, pounding herself onto me and fingering her clit. In a matter of moments she went rigid, my cock forced deep inside her as she came. She leaned down and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She held me tightly as she rolled to her side and then onto her back, pulling me with her.

As we lay there, passionately kissing, I felt Greg moving behind us. I wasn't sure what was going on. Denise reached down and started playing with my ass. I groaned. I love having my ass played with, and my wife almost never did so. As she continued playing with my ass I felt a cool liquid being dropped into my ass crack. As quick as it pooled in my crack Denise worked it back and forth. After a moment I felt her lubed finger slid into my ass.

I groaned as she worked her finger into me. It felt wonderful and soon she added another finger, pumping them into my ass as more lube trickeled from above. Denise seemed to be wildly excited. Soon she was pumping three lubed fingers into my asshole and it felt amazing. I felt Greg moving closer as Denise whispered in my ear.

"I am going to love watching him fuck your asshole."

I was in shock. I realized that I had fucked his wife and now he wanted the same thing, just like he had said.

I thought about squirming away but it was to late. Greg was not small and now I felt him behind me, He grabbed both of my wrists in one huge hand and pulled them behind my back. Denise was holding me tightly around my back, pulling me into her tits when I felt Greg's giant cock sliding up and down the crack of my well lubed ass. He was using his other hand to center his cock head on my virgin hole. I felt his giant mushroom center itself on my asshole like a homing missile.

Greg pushed, slowly inching his monster cock into my rectum. I couldn't believe it but I felt my ass begin to give way to his slow, determined thrust. Greg moved back and forth, plying my open. I was helpless to resist when suddenly I felt my sphincter give way and the head of his giant cock slid in.

Denise had been holding my ass cheeks apart and we all groaned as we realized that Greg's giant cock was in me. He gave me no time to relax and continued working his monster back and forth, each time delving a little deeper into my once virgin ass.

I groaned as he worked deeper. I couldn't see but now I could feel the shaft start to follow the head into my ass. My eyes bulged when suddenly I felt a sharp jolt of pleasure, and I must have cried out.

"That's your prostate baby, " Denise told me. "Wait until he really starts to fuck you,"

Greg knew he had me now and he spent quite a bit of time working his giant cock head back and forth over my prostate. I was groaning and moaning as he did so. I couldn't believe my own ears as I begged him to fuck me with his cock. My own cock was rock hard and buried in his wifes cunt. Denise pushed her cunt up at me, forcing my ass up and deeper onto her husbands huge cock.

Greg started to fuck me deeper, which only forced his even thicker shaft back and forth over my prostate. He continued holding my wrists behind my back as he forced more and more of his cock into my ass. He was leaning over my back now, breathing hard in my ear as he pounded me. I felt something inside me give way and I felt him slide much deeper. Suddenly I could feel his balls slapping against my own as he pounded all 11 inches of his giant cock into me over and over.

As Greg buried his huge cock into my ass I could feel my orgasm rushing at me. I cried and thrashed as he fucked me, but there was no escape and I wanted none.

"God baby fuck his ass with your giant cock!" Denise screamed.

My orgasm exploded out of me as Greg continued his relentless assault on my ass and prostate. I screamed as every thrust of his giant cock forced another pulse of cum from me, spurting balls deep into his wifes cunt. Denise was cuming with me, her spasming cunt sucking the cum from my balls. It seemed to go on forever as I came more than I ever had. Even as my orgasm slowed I could feel another beginning.

Greg continued pounding my ass as Denise squirmed out from under me. Greg rolled me over so that now I was laying on my back. With one huge thrust he re-impaled my on his cock. There was no need to hold my hands now. I had been fucked into submission and could only groan and thrash as he laid upon me. Denise moved over me and planted her cum filled pussy on my mouth. They kissed as her husband, lifting my legs over his shoulder, continued pounding my stretched hole. I could only swallow as my own cum seeped from her pussy and into my mouth.

Greg started fucking me harder. I could hear and feel his balls slamming into my ass as he moved into overdrive, fucking me harder than ever. I slid my tongue into Denise's drooling cunt. Just as she started to come Greg slammed his cock into me as far as he could and I felt his giant organ start pumping cum into me. I could feel the warm cum filling my ass and could feel it as it ran out of me and down my crack.

Denise collapsed off me, still orgasming from my tongue up her cunt. Greg moved up and shoved his still hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn't move as he pumped yet another massive load into my stomach. He held himself balls deep in my mouth as I passed out.