All Comments on 'Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 04'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
great continuation, of course!

and 5 stars. I'm glad you had a little more conflict with the age thing. it makes the story more credible. And i like all the camaraderie with the gym mates and Kasey. Very well written - except - and i don't mean to complain because this is a great well written story - but i think you could use the word "baby" less. i think i may have mentioned this before. Otherwise - Great!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Glad they decided to stick together

Been a year but damn it was worth it. Thanks for another episode and allowing them to stick together at least for awhile yet. Happy ever after? Could be. Just have to see where the Nosebone fantasy takes us. He admits to liking the characters!

Be well, my friend!

Cheers

SAGE

Give me another chapter so I will have an excuse to reread the series!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Series****

Nice love story. Thanks for sharing.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 4 years ago
Great story!!!

Good story and even better writing than I've seen in a while. Don't stop it there, I can imagine several avenues this could take... Loved it!!

Dt4874Dt4874almost 4 years ago
Riveting

I had to read the other chapters again to refresh my memory on the story line. It was well worth it. As with the other series you have, I had a hard time putting it down. I hope the next chapter will be posted soon. I really look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so... wholesome? You don't find that often on this site. I really really really LOVE this story. I hope you're doing well through this pandemic. 💗

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
Grow

I love it when an author makes their characters grow and expand in your consciousness as you read it. Eventually you find that you care about the characters and they feel so real you feel like you know them. Great job I can’t wait for the next chapter.

dbsidedbsideover 3 years ago
Age?

At 68, I've been in a simular relationship for 4 years with a 48 year old bestie female. Though we both are naturists/nudist, not weight lifters this story hit home on many occasions. Your now a favorite author and am hoping that you might revisit with part 5, 6 and maybe more🤗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As an old guy and a powerlifter who’s had several relationships with younger women, I’m waiting for for more! Where will Scott and Kasey end up?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More dammit!! I just got done reading this and was very disappointed that it didn’t continue! Give this old powerlifter some more! Do they both compete? How does their relationship evolve? This is the most intriguing (and exciting) story I’ve read! Don’t leave this story, come back to it, it deserves an ending!

WillcropWillcropover 2 years ago

I was really looking forward to this chapter and it didn't disappoint. I will.try to wait patiently for that next installment. Thanks for Audible an entertaining storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I really hope you not done with it!

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

I would love to give this story 5 stars, but I can’t really do that as it is not finished. Unfortunately I’m guessing it will never be finished after 2 years.

TechumsahTechumsah12 months ago

Great story. Loved all the characters they felt genuine and real. More chapters coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous