All Comments on 'Ageless Love'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

I guess the conflict is necessary to keep the story from being entirely saccharine, but the way it comes about seems quite cruel and out of character, and the resolution is very hurried for a snub of those proportions. Slightly brought down an otherwise good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice story. This could work very well in the Romance category too. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in 'Romance'

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

It's cute but those relationships don't work in modern times.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Rob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good story. Age doesn't have to define a relationship but respect will. Thank you for a very good story ; 5 stars!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not enough stars....

Rob5373Rob5373about 3 years agoAuthor

One comment said the ages were 22 and 36. If you reread it. Actually it was 19 and 36 when they first met. My incentive for this story was born from a woman i work with who has had a very happy marriage for many years. When they met and fell in love, she was 18 and he was 38. He’s is now 80 and her 60 and still happily married although age has caught up with him healthwise. But it’s a. Ice story. And my story could have gone in either category but LW has more readers than Romsnce.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Your story only works in the imagination and when there is a lot of money involved! Even in our day, reality would only allow that if it really had a lot of money!

rmeyerhormeyerhoabout 3 years ago

One of the best on this site in a very long time.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm confused as hell. they had sex the night before and she's pregnant the next day? Did I miss something?. Ehh, it was ok. A little boring but ok. Nothing I'd read again. It was also in the wrong category. This is loving wives. This was more like romance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@R410a, where do you see Mature category? This is LW, not even a "Mature" tag.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Stories with an older man marrying a younger woman are common on literotica, but I don't think I've ever read one where the rich older husband shits on his doting young bride. Rob should've dumped Jenna after she made a public exhibition of herself and treated him with contempt. He would've made out like a bandit in the divorce, then he could live happily ever after with someone half her age.

I'm sure most teenage boys like the idea of screwing a hot milf, but marrying someone old enough to be his mother? By the time Rob was 30, she would've been a saggy 47. There's not enough money in the world that would convince me to marry a woman that much older, let alone a career-obsessed bitch.

bribenkbribenkabout 3 years ago

Good premise. Started well. Dialogue needed work. No one really talks like that. They got back together much too easily with no real discussion. Ok story, could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a wonderful moving story. Love and sex mingled in excellent equilibre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

Loved the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Very brave to put a true loving wife in the LW genre on this site. I really enjoyed the overall story but the 1st person narrative got switched once or twice and confused me. I think you could have drawn us more into the characters a little better with more interaction between them as problems started to develop. Throwing a couple narrative sentences out there and the one more detailed account that led to their "reboot" just didn't seem enough for me. All in, I give it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow they made up so quickly! She mistreated him for months and then she is in front of people they know letting this guy feel her breast and openly engaged in heavy flirting. He never really did anything for the earlier months or when not introduced as her husband. But all she has to do is hug him and they have sex and all is well? I think more around the make up is required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not really a LW story

Good one for Romance.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Excellent story!!! 10/10!!!!

Don't let ANON bother you. People whose only written words are in a shithouse stall have no real perspective from whence to adjudicate creativity!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

The comments about more detail and narrative probably should be considered, however, I really liked it! 5*****!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Despite some mistakes, a fine story. Captured and held my interest.

Please write another.

Hooked

Craig1878Craig1878about 3 years ago

I love a happy ending. This one had me worried for awhile. Well done. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sometimes, people and their comments... Well, try this....

At 27 years old. I married the love if my life, aged 41 years, after a 3 month romance. The marriage lasted over 38 years when, yes, I laid her to rest. When we got married, she had 4 teens. When she passed, we had 8 fully grown grandchildren aged from 20 to 33, and 2 great grandchildren.

Your story is great. Rarely does a marriage not have issues, concerns, or problems. May-December marriages does work. My mother though, initially against the marriage was one on my wife's best friends. Thank you.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 3 years ago

Tired of all the CEOs and people with money in these stories. What about the average Joe/Jill?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author went to fantasy island and altered universe to write this improbable tale. 13 years younger ,a kid and a established CEO with mega bucks ties up with a 19 yr old and she is 33. Yea right what drugs you smoking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely hated it. For months she carries on, then she publicly disrespects him to make out with another man in front of him-and he comes back to continue as her lapdog because she says she loves him and is sorry once? This is a miserable ending.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Who says May/December and high vs. middle class society can't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kind of a cliche' story. A cute romance. Its difficult to accept that age doesn't matter when all of life's experiences indicates age can be a real issue. The greater dilemma is not the age difference but the short courtship and shallow knowledge of each other. So easy to write a story where all's well that ends well. And at 19 years old he is still developing in character and personality. Glad they ended up so happy and wholesome. Don't try this in your real life.

Thanks for the effort.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

5 stars and please carry on. But the real issue between the two of them isn’t age per se, it’s social class. By ducking the real issue you throw away an opportunity for far greater dramatic tension in the story and far greater relevance to today’s world.

MariaLuisMariaLuisabout 3 years ago

A very nice story Rob. I admit I cried at the end.

Mememe4Mememe4about 3 years ago

I liked it. I liked it a lot. I look forward to reading more of your writings. I hate the way people leave ugly comments instead of turning it into corrective criticism. Just keep writing, Rob.

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago

Wonderful story. You write very well. I too cried at the end. That's how you know you've connected with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maudlin tear jerker

Yes, a maudlin tear jerker and a very good one at that. Yes, I liked it, too. I thought Loving Wives readers were tough guys but maybe not.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Well done sir...I was a little apprehensive at the beginning and middle parts because I'm not a believer in love at first sight. And I thought the progression from first meeting to a second date then profession of eternal love seems a bit childish. Yet you wove an interesting tale with a bit of a tear jerker at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Grandfather married a 18 year old while he was almost 40 . Together they had 7 kids . She never remarried after his death . I was so Proud of them and I still am . Age is just a number is what he said . My Grandfather is missed by many people . But No one misses him more then his loving wife . If You Find the right Person Marry them and make your life whole

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Interesting twist without a plot to speak of. Few things are sloppy. Forgetting to take "day after pill" is not believable as you obviously did not figure some better way to excuse pregnancy. For example that the pill was outdated and did not work or something similar. The sudden turnaround with parents is also poorly written, loaded with cliché talk. "Hi, I am Rob Cohen" is really silly way to introduce new narator. CEO drinking into stupor and showing nipples in public is utter nonsense although I know that stuff like that is often used in LW stories to generate plot by authors that are poor plot creators. All in all, fairly sloppy/weak writing skills though the main idea of the story is not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars great love story. Few hiccups but what the hell. Enjoyed. jtwheels

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Loved this story. 5* tear jerker

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Way to stick with your style and deliver a poignant love story. Classic foot fetish and all you nailed it with this one.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

10/5

Superb.

Speechless

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though I am a bit surprised no one new he was her husband,even though she never introduced him at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to her wedding rings?... did she not wear them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Age doesn't matter as much as being grown up at what ever age that you are. In other words, were you in love or lust? A couple were around 18 years older, one 18 years younger. At least two were true love but it wasn't meant to be for other reasons.

Thank you for the story and memories. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

different, but very good!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rob didn't offer to get a prenupt and Her dad didn't even mention one?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Decent story but a bit too much emphasis on the sex without touching on some of the real challenges. And yes prior commenter is right. A prenuptial is an absolute given. She might change it or rip it up later but when married see no way they wouldn't get one. The Gardener by steve2244 is a better version of this tale (not age, just social class and wealth) but this was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author's best story. I am sure there was a prenup. That is a technical detail that doesn't detract from their romance and their 51 years together.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married874 months ago

A great story! I loved it am so glad I came across it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My dad was 14 years older than my mom. The issues they had were because she was a shrew. Her age had nothing to do with it. Older men with younger wives work just fine. A younger man with an older wife is laughable!

It doesn’t work biologically, in regards to either libido, or fertility.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It wasn't the age, it was that Jenna was an asshole underneath it all. You don't suddenly "become" arrogant that late in life, you were always arrogant. And she'll revert to form again in a while.

He should have run from the moment he learned she was a rich bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That's really a very different story. I liked it. I suppose it demonstrates that you dont need to be young to be foolish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

SIMILAR Stories