Agency for Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, every day is a casual day."

"Maybe you should call it eye candy day."

"Come along; we have another trip to take. This is an overt location. It's mostly a facade. We are going to our real site now. Sorry, but we are going to ride a bus with no windows. But I'll be with you and so will the other people in the limo."

They climbed aboard the bus. From the outside, it had very dark windows. From the inside, all those windows were frosted. The driver had clear windows, but there were overlapping visual barriers so that if you were anywhere beyond row three, you could not see out of the bus. The exterior completely blocked radio waves. Cell phones and GPS did not work. The driver asked for Scott's phone because it had GPS and a camera. "You will get it back after we bring you home. Until then, it will be locked in this box which blocks all radio waves," he promised.

After they had settled down, the people from the bus introduced themselves. Ginny and Marilyn introduced themselves as Ginny and Marilyn. That would be their names for the day. Scott laughed. They said that they were amused by Scott, who was trying not to look at those short skirts while they were trying to get him to look. Scott asked them why.

Ginny said, "It was a simple test. If you didn't notice our hemlines, then you were probably almost dysfunctional and if you drooled, you wouldn't fit in. At the agency, attractive women want to be noticed, but they don't want people to leer at them. You were perfect, but it was still funny." That was not entirely true. They were also eliciting an ecto response from Scott that was recorded by sensors in the car.

"And my job," said the man who sat beside Scott in the car, "was to make sure that you did not want to look toward me and I studied you with these glasses. Here, try them out."

Scott put on the glasses. "I can see Chelsea." He was looking forward, and Chelsea was beside him. "That's clever."

"Push the button on the right side of the glasses."

The picture changed. Scott said, "It looks like false color infrared."

"It is," said the man. Actually, it was a false color ecto-viewer.

Scott said, "Chelsea, based on what I see in these glasses, I think I can definitively say, you are hot."

Everybody laughed. Chelsea was attractive; but compared to Ginny and Marilyn, she was in a distant third place. This didn't matter to Scott, who had loved Chelsea for years but kept quiet because of the age difference. He knew he had to keep that to himself to save her friendship.

Marilyn gave him a temporary ID badge and an envelope. "This is another test, Scott. It is simple. There are two phrases written on a piece of paper. Read them and memorized them. Don't tell anyone, not me nor Ginny nor Chelsea. All day long, people will try to get the phrases from you. You will be bribed, threatened and menaced. People you care about may be threatened. None of it is real, but it will seem real. If you are asked to come back tomorrow, then tomorrow you can tell everyone what the phrases are. The Agency has many secrets. This is a test to determine if you can keep secrets.

What she did not mention was that everybody failed this test. That was expected. It is how long he held out that mattered. All day people tried to get him to reveal the phrases. They even told him that Marilyn gave him the wrong instructions. When bribery, trickery, threats, and deceit did not work, they tried to hypnotize him, which did not work. He refused to answer. At last, they gave him a type of truth serum, but his powerful intellect, even when dulled by drugs, refused to reveal the phrases. He was the only one who never revealed the phrases. This worried them because they were not sure what he was. He might have a severe mental defect. He might be insane. He might be under the control of ETE.

Meanwhile, as he was interviewed during the day, the ecto-techs were using their sniffers in the background to try to determine if he was X1. But X1 had been inactive, so even if Scott were X1, his signature would have drifted; the signature was inconclusive.

To Scott, it was a non-interview. All they did was show him around the place. When they came to the grand ballroom, he was told that one of the perks of working there was free dance lessons every day. He was asked if he danced and what kind of dance he did. When he told them, he was a two-stepper, they produced a woman who was also a two-stepper and asked him to show them, how he danced. If the dancing ability was part of the interview, he felt pretty good about that. But actually, the woman dancing with him picked up an echo of his signature and as soon as the dance was over, the ecto-techs were examining her with their sniffers. Each person that interacted with Scott would provide another clue as to who or what he was.

Except that they could not get him to reveal the secret phrases, he seemed perfectly normal (maybe a little introverted, but within the normal range), extremely smart, competent, easy going and got along with everybody. He had been appropriately distracted by the gorgeous, attractive, alluring women that kept appearing in front of him (ladies, there were very attractive guys who performed the same function when women were recruited).

They even had somebody whose job it was to make him mad. There was a range of expected responses. A person could get mad too quickly or not easily enough. Scott didn't get mad; he laughed. In the end, it was the guy trying to make Scott mad who got mad. That was not expected. When he was queried about it later, he explained, "It was apparent that the guy was supposed to make me mad, but there was no actual malice. It seemed like a comedy after I realized that. Like Monty Python."

By day's end, they had found nothing to say that Scott was not X1 and a lot of evidence that suggested he was, and even more evidence that he was unusual. He had been tested without knowing it for infectious diseases and had been found to be clean. But they were not sure what he was. There was some suspicion that he had been possessed by the dark enemy, especially since he was able to resist the truth serum. There would be a danger if ETE were able to adulterate the agency's white energy with dark energy. Also, he did not seem to have the natural interest in the beautiful women that kept bumping into him. This was out of deference to Chelsea. He wasn't as interested in anyone as much as he was interested in Chelsea.

There was also a danger to whoever received energy from him because he had so much stored energy that there was a danger that if he could not regulate how fast and how much was transferred to the partner. They decided that the best partner would be a fully discharged highest capacity director/cookie jar. Cookie jars can temporarily store three or four times their normal limit, so several fully discharged cookie jars would be standing by to help the partner discharge back to a safe level. It was hoped that if the partner got more than she could hold and that she was a director then she could redirect it at known pockets of ETE.

Sometime after lunch, the leadership told Chelsea that they needed to separate her from Scott to test if his responses the to the other women were normal, so Chelsea told Scott that she had some things to do and that Ginny and Marilyn would be his guide for a while. She also said she would see him before he left. While Chelsea was with Scott, he was relatively unreactive to beautiful women, but once he was alone with Ginny and Marilyn, they both became his type.

Although he did not know it, if he declined the offer of a complex, high energy transaction, he would be injected with sleep producing and memory erasing drugs. They would put him in bed at his own home, and he would wake up barely remembering the day before and would accept the suggestion made to him that he had been ill. In the case of a very powerful individual like Scott, they would try again with a different approach.

Scott was being readied for a transaction by having a steady stream of women flirting with him, brushing him, touching him and engaging him. Even some more dancing was arraigned. Suggestive images also bombarded him.

So, while they were working on Scott, let me tell you what the rest of The Agency was doing. The leadership was adjusting criteria for who should transact with whom and who may transact with whom, dealing with security breaches and collecting taxes. Unknown to most of the world, The Agency was the global government. Their main concern was with defense against ETE. But, like other governments, they needed income. They had to buy land and buildings and complexes and computers. They had to pay their agents. And like other governments, they leveled taxes on population. These taxes could take the form of a stock market jump, a fad, or bureaucratic waste.

But what were the agents doing when they were not transferring energy? Mostly they were doing whatever interested them. Some were surfing the internet, some were watching movies, some were playing games, some were taking dance lessons, some were practicing their favorite hobby, and some were taking care of the business. Those that only needed to transfer once on a particular day might meet another agent somewhere outside or inside the compound. Those that needed to have transactions several times that day would generally spend the day at the compound. There were some that lived in the compound.

When agents were not at the compound, they were always required to have a charged sprayer or tripod with them. This was because sprayers were always a little leaky. There would be a field around them that would neutralize any terrestrial aggression in their vicinity. Everyone nearby would be safe from ordinary Earthly meanness. In the event of an unexpected attack of ETE, any of the other agents could be a trigger for the sprayer.

But there were going to be special rules for X1, if they ever recruited him. He was too valuable to risk in traffic. He would be asked to live permanently at the compound which would be enlarged to accommodate a larger population of agents and increase the variety of personalities in his life. They were going to try to create an environment suitably similar to the external environment to keep X1 socially fulfilled.

Up to now, you have only been told about gorgeous agents. You may wonder if that is a job requirement. It is not, but those who are exceptionally attractive are used for recruiting. Most agents are average looking people. But the numerous positive transactions between agents has physical effects on the participants that have the side effect of making them more attractive. It tends to adjust their weight to the optimum level for good health and long life. It reverses aging effects in the skin. It makes them look and feel younger and more vital. Their energy, mood, and self-esteem all rise. In short, they become much more attractive than members of the crowd.

Getting back to Scott, he was getting a full press exposure to women who seemed like they wanted to be his girlfriend. His ego and esteem were getting pumped up. He was, they hoped, getting so confident, that he would say yes to an invitation to have an extended transaction. But, in fact, he still was suspicious. He did not usually get attention from women unless they were selling something. While he was with Chelsea, he was oblivious to it, but without her, he was becoming more and more skeptical. He did not think that Chelsea would deceive him, but maybe she had been tricked.

The interviews always end with a transaction if the recruitment is successful. There is always a concern about when to tell that candidate what is really happening. Some of them need to be told that The Agency's primary function is fighting evil by facilitating transactions between highly capable people and so they were going to test him by asking him to have a transaction with an agent. This approach appeals to some. Others just won't believe it and won't go along. It looked like Scott was one of these.

Scott seemed to have somewhat more affinity for Marilyn, and so she escorted him to the point where he would be asked to have a surprisingly personal and complex social transaction with an agent.

Chapter 4: Exam

Marilyn said, "Scott, your interview has been great, and we think you are right for the job. Everything that has happened from the time you got into the limo until now has been part of the interview. The impression that you have made is entirely positive. We want you for what we think you can do. There is one final test. It is a sort of medical exam. The only way to fail is if you refuse to participate in the exam."

"Okay, I guess. I'm pretty sure I am medically fit unless the job demands a high metabolic exertion."

"Good. For the exam, we need you to get out of your clothes and put on a hospital gown. The prep is like getting ready for an MRI. You can secure all your possessions in this locker, and you have the only key. So, if you will please go in that changing room and change into the hospital gown. You can keep your socks on. Also, you won't be wearing your ID badge; I'll put this patch on your back in the vicinity of your neck. It has a chip in it that functions as an ID badge. It will be used to track exam information."

Scott went into the changing room. There were picture instructions on the wall. The gown was not exactly like the hospital gowns he had seen before. It opened in the front and had snaps on the front and on the shoulders to keep it closed. He came out after he had changed.

Marilyn went on, "In a moment, we are going to ask you to go through that door and the door beyond it. The outer door must close first; then the inner door will open. When you open the second door, the lights will go out. There will be a dim light so that you can walk through the doorway with worrying about tripping. Once you close the second door, there will be more light. There is a person in there that will give you further instructions. It won't be difficult to follow the instructions. This is the last test. Assuming you pass this test, we will make you an employment offer."

Scott went through the door, which closed behind him. He opened the second door, and it became very dark, but after his eyes had been adjusted, he could see well enough to walk forward through the second doorway and shut the door. The illumination came up slowly. As he was waiting for more light, he noticed sensual scents and music. As the light increased, he could make out a bed, but he could not see that there was a person in the bed. He was about to get the final test. This would reveal if he were after all X1 or just what abilities did he have in addition to being a prodigious cookie jar.

There was supposed to be someone in there to give him instructions, so he said, "Hello."

"Hello, Scott."

He thought he recognized the voice, "Chelsea?"

Of course, it was Chelsea that administered this final test because it had become clear that the only person Scott would trust in this unusual situation was Chelsea, who, conveniently happened to be a fully discharged director/cookie jar. Rome had sent in a specialist, but in the end, they went with Chelsea. She also had an anomalously high I.Q. and they trusted her judgment. They also had twenty their most capable compatible cookie jars on hand and fully discharged in case she needed an emergency discharge.

As the illumination was increased enough for him to see her, she said, "Yes Scott. This is the final test. Get in bed with me." She was lifting the covers for him to get into bed and patting the bed as if to say: right here.

"Okay...", he was unsure. "This is a little strange."

"It's more than strange; it's downright weird. But I really want you to get in bed with me."

He approached slowly and stopped when he reached the bed. She pulled the covers off so that he could see what she was wearing. "Look at what I'm wearing. What do you think it is?"

Whatever it was, it conformed closely to her body.

"I'm not sure. It's very colorful."

"Yes, it is, now come on and get in the bed."

He climbed carefully into the bed. He half expected it to take off like a roller coaster. He was expecting to be terrorized. She rolled over on her side and put an arm over and around his back and pulled her chest to his chest. "This will be the best and weirdest interview that you have ever had. We are going to have a particular type of social transaction. We have a lot of these transactions here. You must be willing to do them to fit in."

She started to unfasten the hospital gown. "In case it isn't obvious, we're going to have sex."

"I don't think that I heard you properly. I don't think you said what I heard."

"We are going to have sex."

"That's what I thought you said."

"Come on. You are getting divorced. You haven't had sex for months. You know you want me."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm guessing, but I've seen the look before. And everybody wants me." She winked when she said the last sentence.

"I'll grant that is all true. Is anybody watching through one-way glass or cameras?"

"No," she lied. This coupling was heavily scrutinized for Chelsea's protection. There was no one-way glass, but there were regular and infra-red cameras. There were microphones also."

"Are you up for it?"

"I'm getting more up as we speak."

"Good, but I want you to see what I am wearing, and I want your reaction to it." She said as she turned the lights up.

"It's absolutely stunning, but what is it?"

"It's edible body paint. I'm not wearing anything but paint."

"I absolutely love it."

"Touch it. Touch me anywhere."

He reached for her nipples.

"They're real. Touch them all you like. And while you are touching, you can think about what you want to do next. We have sex several times a day here. Don't worry if you think that you can't do that. You'd be surprised at how well you respond to new partners and stimulations. When you have had as much sex as I have, you have tried almost everything. I doubt that you could think of any way that I haven't already tried. And I doubt that you could think of any way that I won't be willing to do it with you."

He was moving his hands down to her clit.

He asked, "Anal?"

"Will do."

"Give oral?"

"Will do."

"Receive oral?"

"That too."

"In public?"

"Yes."

"Outdoors?"

"Yep."

"Three-way."

"Yes."

"In a car?"

"Yes."

"That is moving?"

"Yes."

"Rough?"

"Oh hell yes."

He was stimulating her clit while asking her these questions. Her answers were coming slower and quieter as she was breathing shallowly."

"Tied up?"

"Yes, we can do any of those things that we can do in here as foreplay, but you have to come inside my vagina this time."

"You have no pubic hair."

"It was always in the way."

"Ever talk dirty?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

That was the last of the talking for a while. He did come into her vagina. It was the best sex either of them ever had. And the ecto-sensors confirmed that he was X1, and he was a golden arrow. He could control the energy flow so that he instinctively let her have what she wanted. The more she took, the better the sex. She knew that she could handle a temporary overload, so she accepted twice her capacity. She could hold that for several hours without harm. After she got the amount she wanted to store, she also accepted some energy for redirection, coincidently also getting a second orgasm. Later, she would discharge herself with the cookie jars so that she could do it again with Scott.

But Scott didn't stop there, he also blasted the periphery of the moon and eliminating some of the ETE. This was the first time a shooter used a director and then bypassed her when she had enough. The sniffers measured his output and how much he still had. The only thing unknown was how quickly it would replenish. It was about an hour.