Agency for Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think John thinks that way about me. He'll loan me out to anyone that wants to lend me."

"I think a more accurate metaphor is that he is happy for you to read some other books."

They snuggled into bed. As they fell asleep Scott told her, "there will be women coming in during the night. You don't need to do anything. It will probably wake you up, but you can just pretend to sleep through it."

Chapter 8: Night Wives

Natalie thought he meant a maid service was coming through during the night. She was confused when the first night wife got onto the other side of the bed. She thought that the woman was trying to change the sheets while they were in bed. But then when it was apparent the Scott was awake, she decided to let him handle it. Then, whoever was there got into bed with them. Scott was talking and making happy sounds. Then it was obvious. They were screwing. As they built up to the climax, their aura of energy enveloped Natalie. She was aroused. When they climaxed, she felt a little of the energy transfer. It was tantalizing.

When the night wife left, Natalie asked, "what was that?"

"That was a night wife. Every two hours or so, a different woman comes in to have sex with me. You might feel some of the energy transfer."

"I felt something! I still feel it."

"It will fade."

Scott went right back to sleep, but Natalie was aroused and unfulfilled. The second and third night wives had the same effect except the feeling got progressively stronger and longer lasting. The way Scott's sleep cycle works is that when he reaches the stage of lightest sleep, he becomes aroused. A night wife joins him at about that time. The sex comes quickly with him already aroused.

Someone sleeping as close as Natalie will feel the arousal. Just before the fourth night wife came, Scott's arousal was enough to wake Natalie. As she cuddled with him, she became aware of the fact that he was nude, and he had an erection. When the fourth night wife joined them, Natalie watched. Even though Scott's room was underground, the lights operated on a diurnal cycle and were filling the room with early morning light.

When the fourth night wife left, Scott and Natalie remained awake.

"I felt that like I was part of it."

"You were part of it. We call it 'induction.'"

"I'm more than that. I'm aroused and agitated and horny. I think I'm vibrating. I'm going to take a cold shower."

"I like cool women."

Natalie noticed a sign on the bathroom door. It read:

Code of the bath

Soak: I'm getting my body ready to receive oral sex.

Long shower, long bath: I'm getting my body ready for sex.

Bath, quick bath, shower, quick shower: I'm just getting clean.

She had planned to get a cold shower but changed her mind. She drew a tub of hot water and then turned on the shower. The sensual effect of the hot water and water falling on her in her already aroused state did nothing to cool her burning desire.

Scott recognized the sounds of the tub filling and then the shower. He wondered if she had changed her mind. In the meantime, it was getting close to time for Scott's next transaction, which he did once an hour when he was awake. Scott warned Natalie that there would be some company for a while and that he would let her know when it was just the two of them again.

His next partner was Chelsea. Scott asked her if she would have sex standing against the bathroom door with the intent of extending Natalie's state of arousal. It had the desired effect. Natalie was vibrating, tingling and humming. The sensation was so intense that she was trapped in the tub, although she had been ready to get out. She was able to get out of the tub as soon as Chelsea's orgasm completed. She had selected some clothes from the store. She put on a robe, over them.

She was ready to come out when Scott announced, "we're alone again. You're safe, for an hour."

"What happened. It felt like another night wife."

"That was Chelsea. I'm sure you got some induction from that our interaction. I have the most powerful surges with Chelsea."

"Yeah. I would say that was the most powerful."

"You're still here. You spent the night. You're guilty. You might as well bite the apple."

"I'd be doubly guilty. But I have been thinking about what you said. Run through the logic for me, once more."

"You have been living in Agency housing for three years. That definitely means that John is an agent."

"Okay. I accept that."

"They always consider recruiting the spouse. You don't remember that, but you do remember waking up in a hospital and being told that you were unconscious for a day. That is the typical outcome for a failed recruitment. You were recruited, and you said 'no.'"

"I accept that."

"You were recruited a few months ago for an unusual scenario. That points to John making a special request for you to be recruited."

"I accept that."

"If he did not want you to participate, all he would have to do is do nothing."

"Okay."

"But he did make the special request, and he told you he wanted for you to participate. I suggest that this means that he really does want you to participate."

"Or he really thought he should want that, but he doesn't. It's possible."

"Yes, that is not impossible, but I have not heard of such a case."

"But you wouldn't. Because I'm rare and John's rare."

"Yes. You are rare. You are special, unusual, one of a kind, perhaps. But you have a conundrum. You can ask your husband what he wants, but you don't believe him unless he says what you already believe he wants. Or perhaps it what you desire him to want to say no. You do have a desire about what he wants, don't you?"

"I suppose I do. I want that he wants not to share me with other men."

"And, now, what do you think he wants?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe we should frame the question differently. You have a binary choice. You can swing or not swing. You can be the happy swinging pag who has a satisfying sex life, a robust social network and a swinging husband with a happy, carefree sex life or you can be the odd pag with a frustrated sex life, diminutive social network, and a swinging husband that is racked by guilt."

"Or I could be a swinging pag with a swinging husband that secretly wishes his wife wasn't swinging."

"I guarantee that there is no such agent husband."

"How can you be sure?"

"I'm sure. How about we hook your husband to a lie detector."

"They aren't 100% reliable."

"The Agency's detectors are extremely reliable unless the subject has had evasion training or is insane. Neither applies to your husband."

"But maybe he doesn't know how he feels."

"How about this? You have sex with me and then when your husband is connected to the machine tell him what you did so that he will know how he feels. If he really doesn't want you to participate, that should cause a huge reaction that the machine will easily detect. Surely, if he felt the way you want him to feel, he would forgive you, given that he said he wanted you to have other men, and you only did it once to find out how he felt."

"Wow! I've been mind fucked."

Scott wasn't expecting such language from the heretofore proper Natalie. He wondered if he had offended her; he was very good at reading people and rarely made such a blunder.

"How so?" he asked calmly.

"I read silly romance novels where the heroine resists the hunky guy, but secretly she wants him just to take her, and in the end, he does that, and it is intense and wonderful, and they live happily ever after."

"Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. But I think that you just took me. I feel pretty good about it."

"Then, let's see what you have under that robe."

He slowly and deliberately approached, unfastened the robe and slid it off her shoulders.

Agency supplied clothes may be generic, but they are far from boring; they are functional. Since the primary function of most of the agents is having sex, the clothing is functional for that purpose. The clothes may say "I'm done for now; leave me alone," or "I'm in the mood," or "I want it right now!" Natalie was wearing a short nightgown and panties that communicated the last of these messages.

The gown was composed of a few black straps that covered nothing with a sheer black cloth between the straps. Everything was covered, and everything was exposed. Scott gave her a double underarm turn and dipped her into the bed. He quickly pushed the straps off her shoulders, and she pulled her arms through the straps. The gown was reduced to a sash around her waist.

By this time, Scott was so used to ag-sex, that his nag-sex skills were rusty. He was so used to the mutual satisfaction of energy flow that he fumbled a bit before he remembered how to give pleasure to Natalie. The energy transfer would add to the pleasure, but he had to induce her to orgasm by the old fashion way of careful touching and attending to his partner's reactions.

He started by rubbing on the outside of her panties and slowly attempting to tease them off. Even though he was fumbling, it was all exciting, new and unexpected for Natalie. Everything he did elicited an erotic response.

Scott began noticing things that he did not notice in sex with agents. Those encounters were so wrapped up with energy transfer and the associated sensations that the subtle aspects of sex were missed. As her arousal built, he noticed that the color of her face was changing. She made little sounds. There were irregularities in her breathing. There was the sensation of her nipples against his chest. Her face relaxed.

They were at it for about a quarter of an hour when her orgasm came so suddenly that it surprised them both. He had not even gotten her panties off. Once her orgasm subsided, he put a finger under the edge of her panties. She quickly put both thumbs under the elastic and whipped them off. Scott took it as a clear indication to proceed. He spread her legs and started thrusting. He kept that up until his orgasm.

Natalie had been so many years without a successful transfer of energy, that she was fully depleted. Scott's orgasm filled her to about 70% capacity. This was the greatest transfer of energy that she had ever experienced, and so she would remember the encounter as being very good. When agents have sex, usually both partners have orgasms simultaneously with the intensifying effect of the energy transfer. In this case, Natalie's orgasm was first and then came the energy surge. The orgasm could not be retroactively amplified, but the post-coital bliss was multiplied.

Natalie spoke, "That was very satisfying. Probably, that was the best that I have ever had."

"That would be from the energy transfer. You were fully depleted. I would have to say that was a refreshing change."

"You're suggesting it was unlike that wonderful sex you have been getting, aren't you?"

"Just the opposite. If you've been eating nothing but very expensive ice-cream, even many flavors of ice-cream, then you appreciate a good steak."

"So, I'm a piece of meat instead of ice-cream. I'm not sweet?"

"I think that you are more real, and the others are more fantasy."

"So, I'm a real piece of meat."

"No, you're a person that has been intimate with me in a way that I have been missing. You have touched me. We are connected."

"I guess, for better or worse, we are."

"I'm wondering. Based on what you were wearing under the robe; it looks like you had your mind made up to have sex with me before you came out of the bathroom."

"Yes. I guess it does look that way."

"And all that talk before you let me take you?"

"That was foreplay. Mental foreplay. Mind sex."

"Well, it was certainly more intellectually involved than my usual foreplay."

As she became more aware of herself, she started to pull the straps of the nightgown back over her shoulders. Scott helped her find the panties. Scott soon realized that he was hungry.

She said, "I want to stay. But I should go home. John probably wonders where I am."

"Why don't you call him while I make some breakfast?"

She attempted to call John but just got his voice mail.

"I left John a message. I told him that was okay. He had left me a text message. It said. 'Hope you are having fun. I've got the kids.'"

"He doesn't sound worried."

"I guess we've started the great experiment."

"To find out what John thinks?"

"Yes."

"But to also find out what you think. What do you think?"

"I think my life may have permanently changed."

"I think that you will find that your life is not substantially different, but you may perceive it differently. What do you feel right now?"

"That I have had the most sensual night of my life. It was wonderful. I want to do it again, but I can live without it."

"I think that you will find that you can get it again and live with it."

"How do I get a lie detector test?"

"Tell your psychologist that you want it. If they were willing to do a special recruitment, then they would be willing to do that. For the sake of your privacy, don't talk to anyone else about it."

Scott offered to walk Natalie home, but it was not far and was safe; she elected to walk alone so that she could think. After he was alone, Scott contacted TRONG to give them an update. He told them that it was a matter of integrity that if Natalie asked for the lie detector test, then they must provide an honest analysis. John could not be prepared in advance. He was not to be coached, and an accurate assessment must be given. Furthermore, the results were to be given only to Natalie and John. It would be up to them to decide if the results were to be shared.

Scott next saw Natalie two weeks later at another social dance. She was wearing a full skirt. When she twirled vigorously, sometimes the skirt flipped up to reveal a fleeting glimpse of her panties. After Scott had danced with her a couple of times, he took her aside and asked, "has anything changed?"

"Yes, I talked to John. He confirmed almost everything that you said. He said that several psychologists were advising him and that there was a whole team with the purpose of convincing me to participate."

"Did you do the lie detector?"

"Yes, my doctor set it up. He said that John should come in cold. So, I asked him to come with me to the next appointment. We met in some lab."

"Did they just grab him and strap him in?"

"No, the doctor explained my concerns and said that I would like to find out his true feelings using a lie detector. He agreed to it in the office; then we went to the lab."

"Did you ask the questions?"

"No, the operator did that. It was totally convincing. John was joyous when it was revealed that I had had sex with another man. I guess I was a little disappointed."

"When did you find out?"

"Almost two weeks ago."

"Have you continued your participation?"

"Not yet."

"Are you planning to participate?"

"I'm not sure that I am ready, but I'm trying to be open to the possibility. If I believe what everybody tells me, it's probably inevitable. I'm wearing a skirt. John has responsibility for the kids tonight, and I want to see your electronic wall."

"Now?"

"We can dance some more first."

They danced another two hours with many others. Scott had two intermissions for fighting evil. Near the end, Scott offered his arm to Natalie and led her out of the dance hall.

"You have not had sex with anyone other than John since we had sex?"

"No."

"That means you are still at about the same charge."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not a problem, exactly. It's even an opportunity if you are willing to push your comfort envelope."

"Do tell."

"Right now, you and I are at about the same percentage charge. If we have ordinary sex, there will be almost no transfer of energy. It will seem very ordinary, but still pleasant. It won't be as good as last time."

"That doesn't sound bad. Since you used an if-clause, I presume that there is another option."

"Yes, we just finished a full moon battle. I have shooter capability, and this is the only time of the lunar month that I'm allowed to use it. I could discharge you fully. It would feel just about like last time."

"Then let's do that."

"There is one complication. I can only shoot when I'm doing anal. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Then we will do it the ordinary way."

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes, it will be fine. If we wait an extra hour, I'll be charged to a higher level and then there will be some transfer. Still not a lot."

Chapter 9: Sex App

They reached Scott's quarters. Chelsea had already been warned away.

"Let me see your phone. I'll load the sex app."

"What's that?"

"It helps you find your next sex partner. ... Here we go. ... Done. Let's bring it up. Here's you. Here is your estimated charge; its 65%. Your estimated capacity is unknown. Your estimated leak rate is unknown. And here is your sex record since you became a petty agent. These are all John, except this last one is me. ... That's not a lot of sex."

"Sex isn't that important."

"It is to me, and John. ... maybe for you, too, in time. Here is your recommended sex A-list."

"What's that?"

"A list of men who are nearby and are in a condition to have good safe sex with you right now that would meet The Agency's needs also. You can sort by name, range, utility, quality or satisfaction."

"What are utility and quality?"

"Utility is how beneficial it is for The Agency. This guy is rated 100%. If you were going to have sex right now, The Agency would most prefer that you have sex with him. Everybody on your A-list will be at least 80% on utility. Everybody on the B-list will be between 50% and 80%."

"Will I show up on his list as 100%?"

"Yes. The Agency optimizes transactions rather than people. Of all the possible transactions that all the nearby men and women could engage, The Agency would most want you with him."

"What's quality?"

"It's how good the transfer will feel. This second guy rated 100%, is the man with whom you will feel the best transaction, right now."

"Am I his 100%?"

"No. See that small number. You are only his 40%. Not a good match. He might decline. Now let's look at satisfaction. That considers both your quality and his quality. When we sort that way, this third guy comes out on top. Your quality is 78%, and his is 81%, which is just about the same. If you ask that guy, he would most likely accept."

"Let's sort by range. It shows twenty-two men within one hundred meters. If you click on one of them, you get a menu. It can lead you to him. You can send a hook-up request. Or you can chat."

"So just like that, pick a guy and click him and then go have sex. What if he doesn't want me?"

"If he is on the A-list, then he is ready to have sex right now, and it would be rude to decline. Besides, you are an attractive woman. He will want you."

"What if I don't want him?"

"You are just unaccustomed to it. After a while, it will be like dancing. You accept a dance from almost anybody, because dancing is fun, even if it is not with your favorite leader. You will meet new people, and some of them will become your favorites."

"Why am I not getting invitations?"

"Because you haven't checked the available box."

"You are not on the list."

"That's right. In my current condition, The Agency would rather have me having sex with you."

"But what if I want you?"

"Then search for me by name. Go ahead. Try it."

"It brought you up. It says 'acceptable.' The quality is only 10%."

"That's because we have nearly equal charges. If we wait an hour, it will go up to about 20%."

"I can wait."

"Go ahead and send me a hook-up request."

She clicked the menu and selected hook-up request. Scott's phone chimed. He answered it.