Agency for Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Scott had passed his test, he just lay in the bed holding Chelsea for a while. First, she told him that she just had the best sex in her life. And then, slowly she began to tell him about ETE and how good sex was the only weapon that worked well and that he was a powerful sprayer or tripod, and she was pleased to be his first partner in fighting ETE. After the hour had passed, the phone rang, and Chelsea answered it. They told her the details of what the sniffers had determined. They told her he was X1, and he was also a prolific collector. He could have as much sex with cookie jars as he wanted and still be at near peak ability when the battle came.

"They did have ectoplasmic sensors operating. They just determined that you are the most powerful tripod ever known, and I am one of the best directors. We will be together in the next battle."

"Are you going to explain all that? A funny thing, though: I'm getting aroused again."

"Then I will have to talk fast because I am overloaded and cannot do it with you until I can get discharged which will take a couple of hours. You are aroused because this type of sex leaves you ready to do it again much sooner than ordinary sex."

"I'm not sure that I can keep my hands off of you. This urge is powerful."

"Wait right there," she said as she scooted out of bed. "Help is on the way."

He noticed that some of her body paint had been smeared. Chelsea left through a door of which he had not been aware.

As you might expect, The Agency knew quite a bit about sex, sex appeal, sexual arousal, and orgasms. They had to know, to encourage enough sex to be ready for the next fight. Although Scott didn't realize it, they had started developing an arousal profile on him by exposing him to various attractive women who were in different states of dress and sexually aroused images. By the interview's end, they were pretty sure that they knew exactly how to present the woman who would offer to have sex with him in such a way that he would be unable to decline.

As Chelsea went out, another woman came in. "Scott, it's me, Marilyn. I'm going to relieve you. I didn't have time to change; you will have to help me out of these clothes." Actually, she did have time to change. She was wearing the same costume as the Marilyn in the TV series, except it came off much easier. He undressed her in no time.

"Don't you want me to clean up first?"

She laughed and rolled his now erect penis in her hand. Then she held her hand up to his nose and said, "Smell."

"Nothing?"

"Smell your armpits."

"Nothing."

"That's because high energy ecto-sex is self-hygienising."

"Are you a director, too?

"No, I am a high capacity cookie jar. No one expected you to be ready again so soon, and I was available. They are sending for some more cookie jars should you need them. Chelsea told me as we passed that the sex was the best, ever, and so I'm looking forward to it. Since I'm not a director, so you can fuck me anywhere. Just be sure that you come into my body somewhere. The pleasure for me will be the same as long as you come into me. Do you understand?"

"Yes. You may need some lube."

"Oh, you want to fuck me in the ass? Go ahead; ecto-sex is self-lubricating. I'm ready for anything. Do you want to tie me up? It's a great scenario."

"No, just roll over and put your butt up in the air. Do you like it like that?"

"Honey, there are orgasms like ordinary people have which range from zero to boredom, and there are orgasms like we have. If there's a transfer of energy, then it's going to be great, no matter how it's done. So, yes, I like it like this. Now, I am waiting to be penetrated."

For Scott, it was the second best sex that he had ever had. It was the best for Marilyn. She also took a double load and then he bypassed her to shoot up the moon some more. Then he felt like talking.

"How long have you been here?"

"About ten years."

"And you did it every day."

"At least every day."

"That's a lot. Tell me as many ways you have done it as you can remember."

"I don't remember them all, but let me see. In the cunt, in the ass, in the mouth. If my nose had been bigger, I'd have had it there too. Indoors, outdoors, camping, in a plane, on a horse, standing up, bent over a toilet, on top, underneath, backward, tied up, two guys. I've done it in a tree, once on a swinging footbridge in the dark, in a swing, one time when I was younger, I gave a guy a blowjob while I was hanging by my knees.

Later, before he became aroused Marilyn asked, "do you want to be alone for a while?"

"No, I would be bored."

"OK, I'm leaving now, but I will send a replacement."

As soon as she walked out, the woman calling herself "Ginny" came in. She was wearing an elegant white floor-length nightgown with a plunging neckline. She was also a high capacity cookie jar. With the introduction of a new partner, the arousal started sooner but did not reach full intensity until about the same interval as the previous arousal. That's how long it took him to recharge.

Ginny did not say much and did not ask him how he wanted it. Once he was fully aroused, she went down on him and delivered an orgasm through oral sex that totally overwhelmed him and temporarily made him unaware of himself.

She was quite talkative afterward. It turned out that she was recruited only a few months prior and was still experiencing new things and often thought about her previous life. They had pinpointed her during one of their mall sweeps. The psychological profile indicated she was about to end her marriage, and so they decided to wait until that happened and then recruited her before she started another relationship. Things were much less messy that way.

The Agency provided her lawyer who handled all the negotiations. Ginny never saw her ex again, and he never saw her. He was disappointed because he wanted to make her feel bad by living well. But from his point of view, she just disappeared. The Agency sent a team to her house to get her things. The ex was intending to horde everything. He was quite surprised when he came home. Her things were gone; they had disappeared just like she had.

Ginny left much sooner than Marilyn. The reason was so that the next partner would have some time to explain some things to him before he wanted to have sex again. Her replacement was Chelsea, who had discharged herself in the intervening two hours and was ready for a recharge. She was dressed head to toe in frumpy sweatshirt and pants. She was trying to be minimally provocative.

"I hope to be able to explain collectors, shooters, cookie jars, and directors before you go caveman again." She was smiling. "And, I'm here to sell you on joining The Agency. ... Here, look at this picture. From top to bottom, these are collectors, cookie jars, shooters, and the enemy. Collectors absorb positive ecto-energy from the free space around them. This is the source of all our energy.

Each collector transfers energy to a cookie jar by having sex with them. Each cookie jars transfers energy to a shooter by having sex with them. Shooters direct the energy against the targets. Shooters that are very accurate are called snipers. The only shooters that The Agency recruits are snipers. A goldmine is a person with the combined abilities of a collector and a cookie jar. A sprayer has cookie jar and shooter ability. A tripod has all three abilities. Most sprayers and tripods are terrible shooters, but those that are accurate shooters are called super-snipers and golden arrows. You are a golden arrow."

"Which one are you?"

"I'm a director. The typical sprayers and tripods that are not sniper accurate shoot through a director because we can direct the energy from a sprayer or tripod accurately. Also, we have better situational awareness so that we can direct the energy toward the main attack. It's even useful for a super-sniper or golden arrow to shoot through a director because of the superior target selection. Concentrated evil is more dangerous than the same amount of evil spread out over a wide area. A unit of energy directed at the heart of an attack is far more effective than the same energy directed at diffuse evil, even if it destroys less evil.

"Sprayers and tripods need to have sex with someone to shoot. That can be with a director or a trigger, who can be anyone. A trigger can be an ordinary person; like the women with whom you've been having sex. That's why you've been able to fight evil. But we would prefer that you would be triggered by a director or high capacity cookie jar. I'm unusual. I am also a cookie jar. So, when I have sex with a sprayer, I can transfer my energy to him and then I can direct our combined energy toward the targets."

"So, were we fighting evil when we had sex, earlier?"

"Partially. There was no attack in progress, but there is always residual evil. We destroyed some of that. But also, I absorbed a lot of your energy."

"What do the snipers do when there is no attack in progress?"

"There is always some evil coming in from deep space, and there are always remnants on the dark side of the moon. The snipers are paired with low capacity cookie jars during a lull. That way they can still fight evil and enjoy sex without dissipating much collective energy."

She explained that there were algorithms about who could have sex with whom, but since she had cookie jar abilities, she could have sex with him often, if he wanted. Meanwhile, since his recharge time after having sex was so short, he could have as much sex as he wanted. She also explained more about directors and said that when the next fight came, which would be when a full moon occurred in a few days that they would want him to use a director and that it probably would be her.

This took a while to explain. He was getting aroused again. Chelsea had a miniature radio receiver in her ear so that the leadership could talk to her. They told her to get him to commit.

"So, you see, that we want you to join us because you greatly increase our firepower. We don't know how much, but at least ten percent. There is really no reason not to join us. For starters, we'll pay you five ..." The voice in her ear screamed "twenty!" "We'll pay you twenty times your current salary plus we supply your housing, food, and everything. Most people bank most of their salary because they already have and get to do what they want. And of course, you would be saving thousands of lives every time you had sex."

"That sounds pretty good, but I'm an engineer. I might get pretty bored."

"Did I mention that you could have sex with me every day?"

"And that would certainly make up for being bored."

"You won't be bored. When we are not screwing, we have projects; some of them are technology projects to help the world. We work on clean energy, efficient electrical transmission, and fund research. It takes someone like an engineer to keep on top of it. There will be plenty to do." They were hoping that he would be having sex so often that he probably would not have much attention for projects.

"It sounds good, but let me have a few days to think about it. And I have to give notice at work."

The voice in her ear said, "Close the deal! Seduce him!"

"We would really like for you to join us tonight," she said as she removed the sweat clothes. All she was wearing was red bikini panties and a thin tank top tee shirt. Her unrestrained breasts were bobbing, and her nipples were protruding. She started giving him oral sex very slowly. She would bring close to climax and then stop and mention another good reason for him to join The Agency. He finally asked, with irritation, "what's the rush?"

"You are too valuable to be risked to traffic or an accident. We want you to stay here."

"Why didn't you say so. How about if I agree to spend the night here while I think about it?"

"Acceptable," said the voice.

"That would be okay," said Chelsea.

"I thought you had to get it in the vagina."

"That was when I was a director. Now, I'm a cookie jar."

"Now, I'm about to go insane. Will you please finish?"

She didn't say another word but went right to business. When he finally came, he wasn't sure whether it was the second or third best sex that he had had.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, sex with ordinary people will never be this good. It will never be good enough. "

"I believe that."

"Management wants to know if you will let them run some tests on you while you are here."

"What kind of tests?"

She waited a moment while the voice in the ear spoke. Before she could speak, he said, "You have a receiver in your ear, don't you?"

"Yes. How did you guess?"

"You looked like you heard something. It stands to reason. Obviously, they are also listening."

"I hope you don't mind."

"Not as long as it is you being the mouth."

"Funny. OK, mostly, they are just going to send a lot of women in here to have sex with you, but they also have a machine like an MRI that can map ecto-energy in your body. They would like to scan you before you have sex after you have sex and while you are having sex. The machine is called an EEI which stands for Ecto-Energy Imager. I don't know how it works."

"I suppose they've been watching everything with miniature cameras."

"Uh, probably."

"I guess it's OK. Are you going to do it with me in the machine?"

She paused for the voice in the ear. "No, they want you to do it with a cookie jar that is nearly at zero energy. They want to see your energy without it being convoluted with anybody else's energy. My residual level is too high. To get that low, you must avoid collectors for several days. It's a little like starvation or at least deprivation. She made a sacrifice to get down so low. I don't know how they got someone so quickly. For her, it will be like the first meal in five days.

"By the way, they call you X1. They've known that you existed for years, and they have been looking for you all that time. And this is important: no one will say 'no' if you ask them to have sex with you, but you are so powerful that you could hurt someone. It will take a little while for them to determine who can safely have sex with you. Until that time, please don't ask anybody. If there is someone you want, request them through the sex app. In a couple of days, everyone that is safe with you will be wearing a little emblem that has X1 above a smile. They will all be cookie jars or directors."

"Sex Ap?"

"I'll explain it later."

The voice in the ear spoke again. "Management says that they will square it with your employer. They will clarify it later. But we are in effect the world government, and we have enormous influence. We can get the Whitehouse to contact your CEO and tell him that they need your services immediately and that he should handle it personally. We can do that."

"That is pretty cool. I'd rather the CEO tell my boss that I was transferred to section 9 of the corporate lab in the top-secret government services division, which no one admits exists."

"They said that they would come up with something credible."

"It has to be credible and make me look good."

"They can do that. ... They want to know if you have decided to join up?"

"It does sound like that, doesn't it? But I still want to think about it overnight. I can call in the morning and tell the boss I am taking the rest of the week off. In my job, it is no big deal to take a vacation on short notice.

"Wait, if I'm too valuable to risk in traffic, are they going to want me to stay here forever?"

"Yes."

"It's kind of sterile."

"This is a lab. The living areas are much more organic."

"I like my house. It's near a green belt."

"We have greenbelts. ... Well, admin says they will duplicate your house inside the compound. Nice offer. I live in a dorm."

"Sounds boring."

"There are benefits: you don't have to cook, go to the grocery store, do laundry or clean."

"Does everybody live in a dorm?"

"Mostly. Some of the married agents and agents with children live in houses outside the compound."

"So, some people get to go outside the compound."

"The lower your rating, the less they care. The higher your rating, the more they want you to stay here. There is compensation. If they want you to stay, and you are willing, you get a nicer accommodation."

"They let you leave, or you could not meet me for lunch."

"I've only been out of the compound five times in the last year. That would be yesterday and the last four times that I met you for lunch."

Scott was silent for a moment. Then he said, "I'm flattered. I hope it didn't cost you."

"Not much. I'm 99% compliant. It's just that you are the only person, in this city, that I feel connected to."

"You mean outside The Agency?"

"Not even in here. We don't make permanent connections here. We have thrilling sex, but it can be with anyone. We have acquaintances. We have people we share jokes with. But we don't make real friends. But now, I have a real friend in here with me. I hope you stay."

"That's like going nuclear. I know you mean it at least a little bit. Do you mean it a lot? I mean that I will still be your friend."

She said, as she smiled, "I'll be your wife!"

"I've got one, and I think that she is trying to kill me."

"I'll be your girlfriend."

"That sounds good."

"I'll live with you."

"I'm hard to live with. I drive everyone away."

"It will be easier in here. The dynamics are different."

"Well, let's say that I'm convinced, but I'm still going to think about it overnight."

The administration would have preferred that Chelsea had not mentioned any drawback to joining The Agency and living in the compound. But it was true; agents did not tend to form deep friendships. You could always find someone to have sex with, but after the sex was over, the sensations of physical pleasure were too overwhelming to allow for delicate feelings, like friendship, to develop.

You could even find someone to do non-sexual activities like watching a movie or bowling. But that was, also, the problem. There was always someone. You did not need to cultivate friendships and consider other people's wants. And if someone did pause to think that they were perhaps missing the benefits of deep friendship from their lives, the next sexual encounter blew those thoughts right out of their heads.

Chapter 5: New Day

It was a revolutionary night for Scott. He had female companionship for the entire night, whether he was awake or asleep. They changed out about once an hour, and the new companion was ready for sex. As arousing as it was, he finally reached the point where he could not stay awake long enough to complete the act. After that, they let him sleep.

In the morning, they had a theory. They don't think that it is possible that he collects energy as fast as he is emitting it. Instead, they hypothesize that he has two cookie jars, a small, fast one, and a large slow one. It is the fast one that gets discharged, and then energy flows from the big slow cookie jar to recharge the fast cookie jar.

"It's a linear model," Chelsea told him. "If we keep discharging you and begin to deplete the slow storage, we should see your discharge level off. When that happens, then we will know your actual replenishment rate."

"Oh, you mean like a couple of capacitors with a resistor between them."

"Yes, something like that. It is why we need to keep discharging you as often as possible. We also might try something in the machine. We won't have a depleted cookie jar to have sex with you in the machine for a couple of days, but we can still learn something by looking at you right before sex, right after sex and every ten minutes until the next sex. It sounds excessive, but it won't be very hard."

For the sake of data gathering, they were sending someone to Scott once an hour for sex. They always initiated foreplay on the hour. The first time they had him do it in the EEI, they sent Katrina for him.