All Comments on 'Agent Alpha Ch. 03'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Next asap please yesterday would not be soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

This is a really interesting story. Strong characters and quite a dark tone to it. Just the way I like it. Keep this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liking this. And great to get new chapters so quickly.

EdwarusEdwarusover 9 years ago
Damn

She just had to get raped huh still like it but FUCK!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
I'm with Edwarus

Not a fan of the rape scene but it does seem to be integral to the plot.

The story, as a whole, is very well written. Rhys could use a bit more personality. His character often seems a bit flat with flashes of color.

Thanks. This definitely has me watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Things are starting to fall into place---keep the chapters coming!

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

All that taunting, beating her down and tearing off of her clothes was fine. But couldn't you have just had the pack attack the rogues before the actual rape? I mean what was the point if it was gonna be interrupted mid act? She was already gonna be traumatized enough by all the other shit. Pretty meaningless act here in my opinion, and just seems stupid if it was included just for the sake of it.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Wish he had gotten there a few seconds earlier.

I, too, wonder if the rape was necessary. It takes away from things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hate you!!

How could you write about rape?!!

you bad Writing whore!!

go kill yourself,bitch!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Erm... Some people seem to react to writing about a rape as if the writer had actually committed one This obviously isn't some pretty little Disney fairy tale where all bad things are prevented just in time. The rape didn't seem to be included just for the sake of it. Marek bitting her was essential, and therefore the rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous