Agents of Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad grabbed a handful of her red hair and slowly began fucking her face. "Cock-sucking, Slut! I fucking love you!" She sucked him like that for a minute then pulled his shorts the rest of the way off. Grabbing his ass, she pulled him closer, dropped underneath, and began licking and nibbling at his scrotum while jacking his hard-on with her right hand. Chad grunted, "Oh Godd...feels so good! Fucckk!"

After another minute, Paige paused again, "I hate to say this, but we only have about twenty minutes; I told Mom I'd be home no later than 6:30 to help put the kids to bed."

"Okay," he still had a hold of her hair and he drew her face back to his cock, "Suck it some more, Babe. You're killin' it right now!" She laughed and then took him all the way down her throat! "DAMN!" he gasped, "Holy FUCCKK!" She grabbed his ass again and began bobbing up and down on him, taking him all the way down each time. Chad was freaking, "GODDD...OH MY FUUCCCKKK!"

If they would have had all the time they wanted, he would have liked to cum down her throat; but no, time was short. He pushed her off into the back of the couch and quickly stripped off her clothes. Paige lewdly rubbed her pussy lips as he knelt down between her legs, "I was gonna beg you to eat my horny twat and make it cum, but I see you're way ahead of me!"

Chad chuckled, grabbing her ass he lifted her up and glued his mouth to her snatch. Five or six times he ran his tongue hard through her slit and swirled it around her clit; each pass causing her to gasp. Then he wrapped his lips around her button and sucked it in hard, flicking the tip of his tongue on it and making her cry out! He let her ass drop and pushed two fingers inside her hole, curling them briefly and then finger-fucking her.

Paige was going nuts, "Oh Yeahhh, Goddd...YESSS! Do me! DO MY PUSSY, Chad! FUCKKK... make me cum, MAKE ME CUM!" It didn't take long, he worked her clit some more and the orgasm tore through her center like it might wreck her! Unngghhh, huhhhh...OHhhhh...FUCCKKK!"

As he got up, Chad had a thought. He got Paige to her feet and stood her on the edge of the couch; her face was at his level, and they made out like that for three or four minutes. He held her by the ass and played with the crack, pulling her pussy and his cock together so they could grind against each other while they kissed.

Once they paused, Paige said, "Fuck me now, I need your cum...fill me up!"

"Yeah, we might have an open marriage, but this horny little cunt is fuckin' mine; I own it!"

"You do! You own me...I'll do whatever you want, but fuck me...fuck me now!"

Chad totally surprised her by picking her up, "Wrap your legs around me, Babe!" When she did, he lined his hard dick up with her cunt and dropped her down on it. Her eyes flew open with how deeply he penetrated her, but she clung to his neck as he started bouncing her up and down on his shaft! "I just want to know...who's gonna cum first like this?"

She smiled and their mouths crushed together as he fucked up into her. Her nipples were dragging up and down his chest, and all these sensations put together were pushing her hard toward another orgasm. The kiss broke and her head fell back. "Ungghh, uhhhh, ugghhh, ohh FUCK...Ugnnhhh! And with a soft scream, she came again!

Just watching her set something off in him, "Fuckin' SLUT! You... you're gonna, Holy SHITT!" Through gritted teeth, he yelled out and blew his whole load up into her, almost losing his balance in the process! It took a few seconds, but they made it back onto the couch in safety with his cum running down her legs and dripping onto the floor.

They cuddled. They basked. Finally Paige looked up at him, "So Good, Thank you! And September? Oh my God! So GOOD!"

"I'm glad it's settled," he said. "And I'm sorry about it taking so long."

"It's okay, let's not look back; let's look ahead!"

"Yeah...ahead!" They started getting dressed, and as Paige was putting on her top, Chad said, "Paige, were you really serious about a threesome with Marie?"

"Yes, it'll be fun, don't you think?"

"Probably, but I don't even know her that well."

Paige laughed, "So? She'll love it, guaranteed! She's a bigger slut than I am!"

Chad grinned, "Okay, but did you talk about this with her?"

"No."

"Then how do you know she'll do it?" Paige sat down and put on her sandals. She reached for her purse and took out her cell phone. "Who are you calling?"

"Marie!"

"What, Noooo...don't call her now... I meant..."

"Hello Marie? I'm putting you on speaker, Chad's here."

Tapping the speaker button, they heard Marie say, "Hi Chad!"

Like he always did when he was shocked or nervous, Chad had one hand on the top of his head, "Hi Marie, hey, I told this crazy person here not to bother you."

"It's no bother, and I think Paige is really cute when she's crazy, don't you?"

Paige interrupted, "Marie, I told Chad about us."

"Ohh, you did?"

"Yeah, and he's fine with it!"

"Great! Thanks for sharing her, Chad!" They all laughed.

"But Marie, Chad doesn't believe me that you would love to join us for a threesome; so tell him, okay?"

"Chad!" Marie enthused, "That is so AWESOME; Let's set a date!"

12