All Comments on 'Agreeing to Serve Pt. 01'

by KayLocke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
missccslavemissccslaveover 1 year ago

One of the best and well written stories I've read. Thank you and can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

Wow! Twelve very well-written pages. Detailed, but not too much so. The contract showed great thought in its thoroughness. It's hard to imagine that there will be more, but I'll be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great and well-written story! It would be great if Ryan were to expand his bisexual experience while serving Mistress and Goddess, having both his mouth and bum trained to giving pleasure. Perhaps we will see him cum from that kind of service…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After having read the previous parts of Nikki’s and Ryan’s saga, please consider the wonderfully strict and a bit cruel Mistress Sarah playing with both of them, or with Ryan and another male sub. Please consider more foot-fetish and training by punishment also, ideally with Mistress Sarah and Ryan.

notconcernednotconcernedover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story. I didn't read the previous saga, but I enjoyed this story and the build up on how the couple submitted. The detail in how they submitted and their servitude is well written. Interested to read more on how they serve and how they stay horny and submissive. Perhaps more tease/denial, more bi experience and more group sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. I find this very engaging can’t wait to see what happens next. Kay is taking us an an adventure with this story and I love it.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Awesome writing & dialog!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous