Agreeing to Serve Pt. 02

Story Info
The submissives begin to settle into their new surroundings.
55.2k words
4.77
19.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

Chapter 4 - Punishments

Everyone slept late the next morning. The party the night before had been intense for all involved, but none more so than Nikki. If the night had been anything to go by it seemed she was destined to be the centre of attention; not only did all the men want to use her, the women all wanted it to be Nikki who gave them their orgasms. The contrast between the intense couplings of the evening's activities and the gentle love making that had followed when she and her boyfriend Ryan had been allowed to go to bed had not been lost on either of them, the fact that Ryan had not been locked in chastity a reward for the behaviour the two submissives had shown during the evening.

Nikki reached out to turn the alarm clock they had on their bedside table and check the time. She was shocked to see it was past 8am and wondered why the alarm had not sounded. She reacted quickly, beginning to climb out of the warm bed, but Ryan's arm snaked out and pulled her into an embrace.

'No, let go,' Nikki shrieked, 'I'm late. I need to get up and make Mistress her breakfast.'

'I think we'll be allowed one morning off, don't you?' Ryan replied. 'I bet we earned some brownie points last night.' As he finished speaking his fingers stopped stroking her navel and his hand slid down her stomach until it reached the hood under which her well-used clitoris was attempting to recover from the night before. His fingers pressed down on her clit but then continued on their journey, inserting themselves inside her vagina. Then with fingers on either side, he gently massaged her labia, starting at the bottom and working slowly upwards until he reached her clitoris. As he began to increase the stimulation his erection grew, his penis enjoying the freedom of being uncaged. Nikki could feel him on her hip and though she knew she should resist and go to see to her Mistress's breakfast she couldn't resist the thought of a repeat of their lovemaking from the night before.

Giving in to the temptation, Nikki grasped Ryan's manhood in her hand and started to stimulate him as he continued to stroke her labia. Then she leant in to his chest and tilting her head upwards she whispered 'I want you inside me lover....now.'

Ryan needed no second invitation. He gently eased Nikki's legs open and knelt between them, before shuffling forward to present his penis to her glistening lips. Grasping his own penis, he gently ran the head along the valley formed by the two outer labia, repeating the motion three times from bottom to top before easing the head of his penis between her lips and into her vagina. Another forward motion coupled with a thrust and he was buried inside her.

The night before had been gentle lovemaking, both of them almost exhausted from the exertions of the party. Although they were now rested, Ryan decided a repeat of the previous night was in order. As they had fallen asleep in each other's arms Nikki had commented how right the Mistress had been. The dominant had said days earlier that although they would experience a lot of sex with a lot of partners in their new lives as her submissives, there would always be something different about their own couplings and that had certainly been the case the night before, the slow, sensual lovemaking bringing with it an intimacy that the carnal sex in front of the group would never provide.

Ryan hugged Nikki as he lay on top of her. Although he was completely inside her he made no effort to move his hips. Nikki enjoyed the feeling of his penis pulsing, a sensation it was impossible for her to feel when his penis, or any penis for that matter, was pistoning inside her. She squeezed her pelvic muscles, clamping the walls of her vagina around his penis, and was rewarded with a groan. Repeating the process, she settled into a rhythm of squeeze and release. After a few minutes, Ryan withdrew slightly as Nikki relaxed her muscles before sliding back and allowing her to again tighten her muscles. Neither was sure how long they did this, but eventually Ryan circled his arms underneath Nikki and hugged her tightly as his muscles tensed and the first spurt of semen escaped from his penis. Nikki responded by tightening her muscles again which prompted the second spurt to escape, along with a deep groan from Ryan's mouth.

When he had emptied his testicles and his penis had softened, he eased himself off her before sliding down her body until his head was facing her vulva. Then he gently eased his tongue between her labia and tasted the salty semen as it started to escape from her vagina. He lapped at it, pulling the liquid from inside her and into his mouth before swallowing. Ryan had never tasted semen before their submissive adventures had begun but now he knew the effect it had on his girlfriend, he was getting used to the idea of the clean up being just another part of their lovemaking, especially when he had finished before her.

Nikki found the clean up a huge turn on. It was the mental side of the act that did it for her, knowing that having deposited his seed inside her he thought so much of her that he was prepared to clean it all away ratcheted her arousal levels to their maximum. As his tongue moved higher and his lips brushed her clitoris, she came and pulled his head closer to her vulva to allow him to reach deeper inside her.

They didn't allow themselves any down time to recover from their climaxes, Nikki urging Ryan to hurry downstairs. As they entered the kitchen they found the two dominants sitting at the kitchen table, deep in conversation. It stopped as soon as they were both fully inside the room.

'Well look who we have here,' the Mistress commented, turning towards Nikki and Ryan who had stopped and now stood side by side about ten feet from the Mistress. 'What time do you call this?'

'Sorry Mistress,' replied Nikki, 'we, er, we.....' Her voice became quieter and quieter with each word as she looked at the expression on the Mistress's face. There was normally a smile and even when it wasn't visible, her eyes always looked so kind. But this morning, they looked stern.

'It's pretty obvious what you've been doing,' Carly said. 'I can still see some of your juices on his dick!'

'Sorry Goddess,' Nikki answered, with Ryan soon repeating the same words.

'Let this be another lesson for you,' the Mistress added. 'No matter how much the endorphins have affected you after a session, you should always listen to your dominant. Last night I said you could have the rest of the night to yourselves and we would start again this morning. I didn't say after you've satisfied your own desires, I said this morning. That means 8am, same as any other morning. So you have both earned a punishment. Nikki, you will have yours after they have gone. Ryan, yours will be performed now.'

'Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.' They both said the words in unison, then Nikki continued 'er, Mistress, what do you mean by after they have gone?'

'Goddess Carly has asked if she can start her first weekend with her sub early and I have agreed. I think it will do you both good to spend some time apart for the next few days. So Ryan will be punished, you will then prepare our breakfast and after that they will drive back to Goddess Carly's. Ryan will return on Sunday evening. Do you have a problem with that?'

Nikki took a quick glance in Ryan's direction before looking directly at the Mistress and answering in a confident voice, 'No Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.'

'On your knees Ryan!' Carly commanded. Ryan dropped to his knees, instinctively moving his hands behind his back.

'Your punishment is to masturbate in front of us. Mistress Kay will film you. Nikki, come over here and kneel facing your boyfriend. You can watch him with us.' Nikki moved into position and then Carly added, 'You may start.'

Ryan grasped his penis and started to slide his hand up and down the shaft as he looked at the three women facing him. He couldn't quite believe it, but despite the situation or perhaps because of it, his penis was refusing to become erect. After a few strokes of his hand with no result, he focused his attention on Nikki and her naked body. Her hands were behind her back and her shoulders were pushed back, both of which made her breasts much more prominent. Her legs were open as was expected in the submissive position she had adopted and Ryan thought back just a few minutes to being inside her and the wonderful feelings as her pelvic muscles had played with his penis. Slowly his erection returned and he closed his eyes to savour the image he had created of his penis inside her vagina. He began to enjoy having the freedom to masturbate and thought it was an odd sort of punishment, the embarrassment of masturbating in front of the three of them much less than it could have been given all three had seen him in compromising positions before.

'Open your eyes!' Carly shouted. He did so, looking at her and then across to the Mistress who was holding her phone in front of her, its camera lens clearly trained on Ryan.

'This little film will be sent to everyone present last night, together with a message telling them that you are now on a one month chastity sentence. If any of them find themselves in a situation with you in the next few weeks they will be aware of your sentence and must not allow you an orgasm.'

'Yes Goddess. Thank you, Goddess,' Ryan replied as he continued to slide his hand along his penis, drawing his eyes from the phone in the Mistress's hand and looking at his Goddess.

'It will also be posted on my fans site, as part of my follower's introduction to my new slave.'

'Yes Goddess. Thank you, Goddess.' The reply once again immediate from the point the Goddess had stopped talking.

'I want you to think about what you chose to do this morning, my little stroke slut. Putting your own pleasure before your dominant is unforgiveable. It must not happen again. Do you understand?' Ryan had never heard Carly sound so severe before. She was clearly upset.

'I understand Goddess. I am sorry Goddess. It won't happen again.' Ryan dropped his gaze to the floor in front of Carly but continued to masturbate as he had not been told to stop. His penis was softening at a rapid pace as a result of the telling off and the knowledge that the video of him masturbating would soon be on the internet, though fortunately behind a paywall.

'What's the matter stroke slut? Are you struggling to get it up? In the presence of three beautiful women? What's the matter with you?' Carly hadn't tried verbal humiliation on Ryan before and was curious to see how he would react.

'Stand up, stroke slut!' Ryan stood.

'Turn around!' He turned.

'Bend over!' He again followed the command.

'Now let go of that pathetic little cock of yours and spread those ass cheeks!' Carly was barking the orders giving him almost no time between them.

'Wider!'

'Now if you can't get it up, would you like one of us to fuck you in the ass, stroke slut? We can see how long it takes for you to cum that way. I'm sure between the three of us we could keep going all day.'

Ryan shuddered at the thought, before replying 'if it pleases you, Goddess'.

'Ha Ha. Good answer stroke slut. But I want to see you do it the way all sad little men with inadequate dicks get off. Back on your knees, facing me.' Carly waited for Ryan to get back into position before continuing. She tapped Nikki on the shoulder, then said 'You. Get over there and get your boyfriend hard again.'

Nikki looked over her shoulder at Carly. She was slightly nervous as she'd never experienced Carly be this aggressive before and was concerned at how far she would take things. But she saw no clues in Carly's expression as to whether she was playing with them or being serious. So Nikki moved over to Ryan, saying 'Yes Goddess' as she made her way.

Nikki paused in front of Ryan. With him on his knees, she was unsure of how to excite him. Then, suddenly, she had an idea. Dropping to a kneeling position herself, she shuffled up in front of Ryan and spread her legs slightly. Grabbing a hold of Ryan's flaccid penis, she raised it to her labia and slowly stroked his soft skin against her lips until gradually she felt him stiffen. She continued the process, the extra rigidity in his penis allowing her to let it slip between her lips and into her vagina slightly, which further accelerated the erection. When she sensed he was fully erect, she let go and moved to the side, giving the two dominants an uninterrupted view of his manhood.

'Very good, slave girl,' Carly said. 'Continue stroking my little slut.' Ryan took his erection in his hand and resumed his own masturbation. Nikki was ordered to return to her position beside the Goddess. Ryan was now looking directly at Carly and suddenly he saw the first sign of amusement in her eyes, immediately before a grin broke out on her face.

'Your last chance to cum for the next month, my little stroke slut. You have my permission.' Those words seemed to spur Ryan on. He suddenly feared that if he lost the erection once more, Carly might decide to end the session straight away and deprive him of that last climax. But this time, instead of picturing himself inside Nikki, he conjured up an image of Carly from his memory banks, one in which she was naked. Despite the growing number of sexual situations in which he had found himself, he was conscious that he had not been granted the ultimate privilege of being allowed to penetrate his Goddess. Indeed, on the first occasion he had been granted the honour of seeing her naked, at a hotel in London, she had said that he would never be granted that pleasure. But that had been before he had pledged to serve her and he hoped that by pleasing her she might one day relent.

The image Ryan had in his mind was a memory of Carly lying naked on the bed in her farmhouse as he slipped a dildo inside her, his own penis caged as he lay by her side. But this time he imagined himself uncaged and being allowed to penetrate her vagina with his own shaft, savouring the thought of how it would feel to be inside his Goddess and picturing the way in which her lips had closed around the dildo almost feeling her as he imagined it was his own length that was being pulled into her warm, inviting core. He suddenly realised his climax was approaching and quickly blurted out a request for permission.

'Mmm, attention to detail isn't one of your strong points is it slave boy? I've already told you that you have permission. I want to see you paint the floor with your semen. Or is it the case that a small dick like yours can only produce a small amount of cum?'

Carly was determined to keep up the humiliation but it also pushed Ryan over the edge. A string of semen escaped from his penis and landed in a line on the floor between them. He continued to stroke but at a much slower rate as further semen escaped, joining the lines already on the floor. Eventually he stopped, his knees feeling weak, as the final dribbles of cum left his penis.

'More than I thought,' Carly said, 'well that's good because it makes what comes next last a little longer. You know what to do slave boy, clean up your mess.'

'Yes Mistress,' he replied, crawling to the semen and stretching out his tongue. This was different to earlier when he had cleaned Nikki and a whole lot more embarrassing. Not only in front of the three women, but with the Mistress continuing to film. Eventually the deed was done and he looked up at the women, licking the last of the semen from his lips.

'Very good slave boy,' Carly said as she leant forward to inspect the floor. 'Now why don't you two submissives go and fix some breakfast, I'm sure we are all hungry.' Then turning to the Mistress, she added 'Shall we go to the summer house, it would be a shame not to enjoy the sunshine?'

It took about ten minutes for the two of them to fix the breakfast and drinks. Nikki was desperate to ask Ryan how he had felt licking up his own cum, which she did in a hushed voice despite the fact the two dominants were well out of earshot. She was surprised when he confessed that it was starting to feel normal for him to have to consume his own ejaculate. Later, as they each walked across the lawn carrying a tray they shivered due to the combination of the chill morning air and the dew on the grass collecting on their bare feet. Nikki had checked and been told they should bring their own breakfast as well as that prepared for Kay and Carly, which they had done. When they served the two dominants it became apparent why.

'We said we would need to review our thoughts from last night,' the Mistress began. 'It was the first time you have each been present for the other to serve a big group like that. I want to hear what you thought of the evening. Ryan, why don't you go first?'

'Yes Mistress,' he replied, putting down his coffee. 'I had mixed emotions. When I saw Nikki bent over the sofa here in the summer house, I felt she was being taken advantage of a little. I don't know why, maybe because of the position she was in, it was just the first thought that entered my head. That feeling went away when I caught her eye and it was clear she was enjoying what was happening to her.' He paused and looked at Nikki sitting next to him, remembering how she had mouthed the words 'I love you' the night before, as she was being taken by Rob.

Then later, when I had the up close view of Marcus penetrating her, my feelings were of happiness. Relief and happiness. I knew Nikki was the only one who had not been allowed an orgasm by that time and it was obvious from what she had said moments before that she was desperate. So I was glad when you said she would be allowed to cum. The fact it was Marcus was a little disconcerting at first, but I do trust Nikki. I know we both feel the same on this, that we are offering our bodies because it is what our dominants want of us.'

'So you weren't worried Nikki would become hooked on BBC? I'm sure more than one woman will have experienced Marcus and vowed never to have a small white dick inside them again?' Carly was again pushing on the humiliation button but if he was conscious of it Ryan didn't react.

'Not really. Maybe this sounds like an inadequate man clinging to small crumbs of comfort, but surely there is the possibility that a man can be too big isn't there? I had a close up view and I could see how long it took Nikki's body to accommodate him. I got the impression it wasn't all pleasurable, even if it did end with an orgasm.'

'You keep telling yourself that,' the Mistress said with a chuckle, 'and maybe one day you might believe it. He may be difficult to accommodate the first time but I suspect most women would be more than willing to give him a few more goes to see if their body can learn to adjust.'

'Anyway, we are getting sidetracked. We're not here to talk about Marcus's manhood.' The Mistress suddenly turned serious as she continued. 'So you didn't feel any pangs of jealousy as you watched your girlfriend being taken to her climax by Marcus?'

'Not really Mistress. Maybe it's because we were in the same positions from earlier when I'd been allowed to cum inside Rachel. I couldn't really feel jealous of Nikki when she'd just watched me in similar circumstances with another woman. Plus, as I said, I really did want her to get to climax. It seemed only fair after she had worked so hard to satisfy all her other partners over the course of the evening.' The Mistress was nodding as Ryan answered her.

'I see. You're right,' the Mistress said, 'I think your responses were triggered by the context of the evening. On first sight, you were a little jealous but once you had seen the evening unfold and observed how hard your girlfriend worked to please her dominants, you became more accepting of her own pleasure, irrespective of who she reached her climax with.'

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers