Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without touching any of the clothes, Nikki left the room in search of her Master and Mistress. She found them chatting in the kitchen. 'Mistress, Master, may I just check please. The clothes you have left out for me, there are panties. I thought I was not allowed to wear panties anymore?'

'Oh kitten, you forget so easily,' the Mistress laughed. 'You're the one that decided not to bring any panties with you when you moved out of your flat. I said the occasions for them would be rare, but you decided to do without.'

'Sorry Mistress,' Nikki replied, bowing her head and suddenly feeling a little foolish.

'Don't be silly, there's nothing to apologise for. In fact, I'm pleased that you came to check. But you have our permission to wear the panties my dear, now hurry away and get dressed. Much as I enjoy seeing you like that, I think James is keen to get going.' The Mistress smiled as she picked up her coffee cup and moved out to the garden. When Nikki returned she felt uncomfortable. The clothes were a good fit but it seemed so alien to her for her body to be covered. She walked onto the patio and James rose as he saw the young woman approach.

'My you do look different. I can't remember the last time I saw you covered up. Are you ready?'

'Yes Master,' she replied, following him towards the gate that separated the garden from the driveway at the front of the house. As Nikki cast one last look in the direction of the Mistress, the dominant smiled and winked at her submissive.

Sitting in the passenger seat of the car, Nikki noticed the time was approaching 4pm, which seemed an odd time for James and his pals to be playing golf. The late summer day had been another warm one and the sun was still showcased in a cloudless sky. Nikki had no idea how long it would take for a game to be completed, though she was conscious she had assumed the men would be playing golf. Unable to wait any longer for James to provide some clarity, she asked what would be happening.

'All in good time, Nikki. We are nearly there now,' James responded as he turned into a narrow lane with a signpost marking the way to the golf club. There were around ten other cars in the car park.

'Looks like neither of them have arrived yet. Well, we are a little early, we don't go off until 5pm. Would you like some tea, my dear?' Without waiting for an answer, James opened his door and climbed out of the car. Nikki felt obliged to follow. He led her to the side of the building that faced the car park, where an entrance door was located. Holding the door open for Nikki, James indicated for her to enter, which she did, to be confronted by a reception desk with a man of around 60 sitting at a computer.

'Ah James,' he cried as he looked up to greet the new arrivals, 'and a visitor if I'm not mistaken. Who is your guest?'

'Afternoon Jim. Yes, this is Nikki. She's, er, a colleague of my wife's who is staying with us for a while. She's not playing today but was interested to see the course so she's going to walk around with us. I'm off with Tom and Andy at five.'

'Neither of them are here yet, as you probably saw from the car park. Welcome, young lady. So nice to see someone of your age around the club, golf just doesn't seem to be a sport that appeals to women under about 40 these days, for some reason.'

Nikki resisted the temptation to answer that it might be something to do with the ambience. She felt as though she had walked into a time machine, the corridor oak panelled and with a high ceiling and very officious looking signs on the walls that had headings such as 'Rules for Visitors' and 'Please familiarise all guests with the following'. Even the changing room doors to their right were intimidating, with signs clearly marking where guests were not permitted. 'Thank you,' was all she actually said.

'Well send them through to the bar if you see them coming Jim. Nikki and I will go get a cuppa before we set off.' Then he turned to Nikki and added 'unless you'd like something stronger, my dear.'

The bar continued the theme, oak panelling on three walls and a large patio door occupying the fourth and providing access to a large, decked area that overlooked a putting green. Nikki looked at the lists of captains displayed on the wall, and a much shorter list of lady captains that she noted had only begun in 1986 compared to the men's equivalent dating back to 1895, as she followed James' guidance to a table at the far end of the room furthest away from the patio. James ordered two coffees and checked Nikki was ok, sensing her nerves.

'Yes Master,' she almost whispered, 'but I still don't understand why I'm here. If your friends didn't believe what you told them about me, why didn't you invite them around to the house to see for themselves?'

'Well I was going to do just that. But then I thought of a better way to demonstrate your role as our submissive. I've picked today especially as Monday afternoons are traditionally very quiet. Looking at the cars in the car park, there can't be more than eight people out playing. So the chances of anyone seeing our little group are very low.'

'Why is that a problem Master?' Nikki was again confused and wished James would just explain to her what was expected.

'Well it might not be. But then again it might. Ah, here's Tom now.' James rose from his seat and strode across to the man who had entered the room. Tom was a few years older than James, NIkki estimating him to be in his early 60s, with a head of thick, grey hair. Of average height, he had a cheery smile on his face and after completing a vigorous handshake with James, he moved towards Nikki, who also stood to greet him.

'Delighted to meet you my dear. I've heard so much about you and, to be frank, I didn't believe a word of it. But here you are. So maybe at least some of it is true, after all.'

'Still doubting me Tom,' James interjected. 'Well, you'll have to eat your words soon enough. Ah, here's Andy.' More handshakes and after both the new arrivals had declined a drink, Andy came across to Nikki to say hello. He was a lot younger than the other two, a fact that had taken Nikki by surprise. A little over six feet tall and with a stubbly beard, Nikki considered him quite attractive. The four of them then sat around the table, with James making sure Nikki had her back to the room, facing the wall. Then he began to explain why they were all there.

'Firstly, I should explain that this little game I have planned for this afternoon has come about because these two,' here he jerked his head towards Tom and Andy, 'these two didn't believe me when I showed them the photos of my wife's new submissive. So today, Nikki you are going to demonstrate that I was telling the truth. Now, gentlemen, Nikki here has no idea what I have planned. I haven't paid her to do this and you will probably see from her reaction that she isn't prepared. But she will do this because I require it of her and she has agreed to submit to my domination as proxy for my wife. Isn't that correct, Nikki?'

'Yes Master.' Then looking first at Tom, then Andy, she added, 'I am a submissive. I serve my Mistress, James's wife, in any way she desires, sexually and otherwise.' Nikki was amused by the shocked looks on the two men's faces.

'So today we are going to play a game with a twist,' James was again holding centre stage. 'We'll probably only have time for about a dozen holes before the light goes. But not knowing exactly how many will just add to the excitement. We will play individually and each time one of you posts a lower score than me on a hole, you will win a prize. For each of the first four holes, that will involve Nikki removing one article of clothing. Nikki, show my two colleagues what you have on underneath.'

Nikki was shocked, but her training kicked in. She now realised why James had positioned her where he had and without hesitation she grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over the breasts, knowing the sheer material of the bra was now exposing her nipples to the two men.

'And the rest,' James added as Nikki began to lower the top. Briefly looking over her shoulder and confirming no one else was there, Nikki stood and pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist, bringing her knickers into view. The sheer material made it clear to the two men watching that she had no pubic hair.

'Getting to see more of that beautiful body should provide you both with an incentive to play well, but if it doesn't, here's the extra reward. If you win any more holes after Nikki is naked, you get a blowjob on the green.'

This did take Nikki by surprise and she jerked her head to look at James. He smiled and said 'now you understand my comment about us not being overlooked. That's not a problem for you is it?'

'No Master, if that is what you require of me then I will be happy to oblige.' Nikki looked back to the two men sitting with shocked looks on their faces. 'Play well gentlemen, I adore giving head and I like to think I'm quite good at it, although this will be the first time on a golf course.'

Andy composed himself first and turned to ask Nikki a question. 'Are you sure you're OK with this? You're not doing it under duress? He's not blackmailing you or anything?'

'No sir,' Nikki replied. 'Everything he has told you is true. I am a submissive and have been living with them for about a month now. Every now and then I am tested by being put in new situations and I guess this is Master's way of seeing how I react to possibly being nude in public. But it's your club, not mine, so if anyone other than you gets to see me, I'm thinking you are the ones more likely to get into trouble.'

'That's a very good point,' Andy answered, 'though once we are past the eighth hole we shouldn't be that visible to anyone unless they are right in front of us on the course. But I have one question for you James. You said we should get at least 12 holes in. If we win six, Nikki would be naked and we'd both have received a blow job. What happens if we win more than six?'

'Well that would mean you've beaten me and that's never happened before. But you're right, there should be an incentive to keep going right until the end.' There was a pause as James considered the puzzle he had been posed with. 'OK, how about this then. If you win nine holes between you, Nikki will join you in the showers afterwards and you can do what you want with her.'

Nikki wasn't surprised and smiled as she saw the reaction of the two men. It was again Andy who composed himself first. 'Anything?' he asked to no one in particular.

Nikki decided to take the initiative. She pushed her chair back and moved to Andy, then hiked up her skirt and straddled him. As she lowered herself onto his lap she could feel his erection through his trousers and was pleased to feel he had what seemed to be quite a large penis. She moved her lips to his ear and said 'anything' loud enough for Tom to also hear. 'Access all holes, nothing is off limits.' Then she kissed him full on the lips before climbing off his lap. As she passed Tom she pecked him on the cheek and then added 'are you ready boys? I'm quite looking forward to you competing for me.'

The first hole was a long one, indeed so long Nikki struggled to work out where they were going. She was further unnerved as two men walked up the adjoining fairway, acknowledging the odd-looking group of three members and a much younger woman. Nikki wondered if James had been right with his estimation of how many others were on the course as, had this pair passed them a few holes later, it would have been obvious to them if Nikki had been forced to remove some clothes. It was with mixed emotions that Nikki watched James take the first shot and saw his ball rolling down the middle of the fairway. The fact that he appeared to be quite good would reduce the chances of Andy or Tom winning many holes. Yet the submissive suddenly felt a sense of disappointment that she may not get to demonstrate her true submissive nature after all.

James won the first hole comfortably and though the others improved on the second, all three scored the same, which meant Nikki retained all her clothes. As they walked to the third, Nikki saw it was much shorter, to the extent they were all likely to land their balls on the green with just one shot. James again went first but misjudged the wind that was now much stronger than when they had arrived at the club earlier in the afternoon. Although starting to the left of the hole, his ball was caught by a sudden gust and ended up in a sandpit to the right of the green. Nikki noted the fact Andy referred to the sandpit as a bunker, laughing as he nudged Tom and suggested this was their first chance to win a hole. Both men then landed their shots onto the green, though both were some way from the hole. As they set off to walk to the green, another pair of players passed them on a hole some 50 metres to their right, heading back to the clubhouse. Greetings were shouted and hands waved, James obviously knowing at least one of the members. Nikki again thought about what might have been had James lost the first two holes.

James walked into the bunker and surveyed his shot. It wasn't too difficult but he had already decided he wanted to give the others a chance and so he deliberately miss hit the shot, his ball moving forward slightly but remaining in the bunker. His next effort managed to extract the ball from the sand but he remained the furthest from the hole. Nikki had already learnt the furthest from the hole always putted first, so she was surprised when James walked up to his ball and picked it up.

'Well done chaps,' he said, 'I'll concede this hole to save us putting. Should give us time to get an extra one in at the end.' Then he looked at Nikki and added, 'that's the first win for my colleagues.'

Nikki knew exactly what that meant and without hesitating she grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Then she walked to James and handed the shirt to him. He smiled as he took it off her and turned to walk towards the next hole. Tom and Andy were looking at Nikki but the submissive's attention was drawn to the two golfers now walking away from them and up the hill towards the 16th green. 'Turn around' she said quietly to herself, realising for the first time that the thrill of being partially clothed was exciting her. She lingered on the green for a few seconds but the two golfers didn't turn and so, dejectedly, she walked to join the three men on the next hole, not in the least surprised that they were all now gazing at her breasts, securely held in the brassiere but visible to them through the mesh that covered her.

Normal service was resumed on the next hole, which Andy conceded with James on the green in two and both his playing partners still well short after four shots each. Nikki smiled to herself as she realised they were embarking on what could become speed golf, the two men keen to play as many holes as possible in an effort to win her clothing and, quite possibly, her body as well. As she walked to the fifth, Nikki thought back to her old life and remembered a story she had worked on as an editor, in which a young woman had been taken advantage of in a rugby club changing room. At the time she had thought it quite a demeaning narrative, the woman being treated as nothing more than a sex object. Now here she was being treated in the same way and yet she found what was happening to her exciting. She had chosen to do this and was enjoying the effect she was having on the three men in her company.

The fifth was another long hole. James again went first and missed the fairway for the first time, his ball landing in an area of long grass around a clump of trees. The shot prompted Andy to say something to Tom and both men then proceeded to change the clubs they had originally chosen for their first shots. Both hit shots that were shorter than James' but both landed safely in the middle of the fairway. Approaching their balls, Andy played his second shot first, which also went off to the right about 100 metres in front of the area James's ball had landed in. Tom then played his next, again finding the middle of the fairway though still some way short of the green.

After a couple of minutes searching, James located his ball. The trees were blocking his sight of the green. Ordinarily he would have had no hesitation in playing the ball sideways back onto the fairway, but today was a little different. Choosing what he thought was the right club, he attempted to clear the trees but the long grass from which he played twisted around the club and instead his ball clattered into the branches of the nearest tree to him. By the time the three of them approached the green, it appeared to be a lost cause for James. Tom was on the green in three, James just short in four. Andy had been unable to find his ball and was now out of the hole. 'Well, I guess I need to get this in then,' James said as he prepared to take his fifth shot. He almost succeeded and as the ball rolled towards the hole, Nikki found herself willing it to stay out, the excitement of having to take more clothing off almost too much for her. In the end the ball just missed the hole and ran another 3-4 metres past. Tom putted his ball close and James conceded.

All three men then immediately looked to Nikki, who again didn't hesitate. Having already decided she would remove her bra next, she reached behind her back and unclipped the fastener, catching the bra as if fell towards the floor. Free of the material, her breasts bobbed as she moved and her nipples began to harden as they felt the cooling breeze. She walked towards James, offering him the garment but James shook his head and pointed to Tom. 'He won the hole, I think he deserves the prize.' Nikki changed direction and Tom took the brassiere from her hand, just managing to draw his gaze up to her eyes.

'It's OK,' Nikki said, amused rather than offended by his attentions and having noted when in the bar that he didn't wear a wedding ring. She was convinced it had been quite some time since Tom had been this close to a pair of naked breasts. 'You can touch them if you wish, Sir.' Tom needed no second invitation, transferring the bra to his left hand and cupping Nikki's left breast with his right. James allowed his friend a minute or so to enjoy Nikki's breasts before encouraging them to move on.

They crossed to the sixth hole, another short one that James won. As they walked to the start of the seventh, Nikki sensed movement to her right and saw another two golfers working their way along a hole that was on the other side of a small lake. She thought they were possibly too far away to have a clear view, but she turned her back on them and looked into a field that ran along the seventh hole as her three companions hit their first shots.

The seventh turned out to be another competitive hole, with all three on the green in two shots. James was the closest and seemed reasonably confident that he would win. His plan was to try and engineer a result that saw Nikki naked but saved from having to give either of his playing partners a blow job. Although he quite liked the thought of them both owing him a favour, James was always conscious of his own submissive experiences and didn't want to subject Nikki to too much when the primary objective of the game was simply to demonstrate to the other two men that he had been telling the truth about Nikki's position as a submissive in their household. But there was only so much James could do to control the outcome of the game he had set in motion and Andy sinking a monster put from the edge of the green had not been factored into his planning. Suddenly faced with quite a difficult putt to draw the hole, James left it short and the three of them again turned to Nikki, who was already easing the skirt over her hips. The panties, although conservatively cut, left little to the imagination.