Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

'You know what, boys. These panties don't really help protect my modesty do they. And as I'm so hungry for cock, why don't I just take these off now and speed things along a little. Winner of the next hole gets a blowjob, Master, that includes you.' Nikki pushed the panties down her hips and then bent to pick them up, positioning herself so that by spreading her legs as she bent over, all three were given a clear view of her ass and pussy. Then, having recovered the thin material from the grass, she sauntered over to Andy and dropped the panties into his hand.

'I guess these are yours now. I hope your wife won't mind you taking them home as a golfing prize.' Nikki smiled as she saw the look of shock on his face.

'No need to worry about that Nikki, I'm divorced. I'll keep these in pride of place. I do like to have my sporting trophies on display.' he said as he watched her hips sway away from him. Nikki gave her skirt to James and then waited patiently for the men to head for the next hole. She stood facing them with her legs spread and her hands behind her back, making no attempt to cover her nudity. It wasn't her place to do so, she was here to expose herself to these two friends of her Master and she was determined to give them a good show. As she felt the breeze on her naked buttocks, she felt exhilarated, her excitement at finally being naked only surpassed by the prospect of finally getting the chance to take one of the three men into her mouth.

But Nikki was to be disappointed. Whether it was excitement at the prospect of what lay ahead or the difficulty of the hole, no one could tell, but all three finished in six shots, two more than was par for the course. Nikki felt doubly disappointed, deprived of her first opportunity to savour a dick in her mouth and conscious that they had now finished the eighth hole, the point at which they would no longer be likely to bump into anyone.

The ninth was another short hole, positioned almost as far away from the clubhouse as it was possible to get. As they stood and surveyed the hole, Nikki realised the hedge to their left marked the boundary of the golf course. Beyond it there was a lane and with the ground on which they stood being raised, the four of them were visible over the hedge to any passing cars. Nikki felt a new tingle of excitement and turned away from the hole they were about to play so that she was fully exposed to traffic on the lane. But she waited in vain and when she turned back to the hole she saw all three were again on the green and left with similar sized putts. Nikki walked off ahead of the three men, giving them all a good view of her bottom as she sauntered provocatively towards the green. Behind her, the three men began to talk.

'Look I know this isn't quite in the spirit of the game but I think Nikki's demonstrated she's up for a little more fun.' Andy was in the middle of the three and talking as they followed Nikki. 'Why don't we arrange things so that we each win one of the next three holes. We're probably not going to have time for much more than that anyway, especially when you factor in how long it will take for her to get each of us off.'

James was coming round to the idea of letting things go further. He had been shocked at how forcefully Nikki had taken control of the situation, she appeared to be excited by her public nudity and was eager to demonstrate her skills at fellatio. Why should he deprive her when she was giving such a good account of herself as his submissive. 'OK. Andy, why don't you put first and get as close as you can. If it looks as though you'll have an easy third, we'll make sure to leave ours further away; Tom you stop short and I'll go long. Then Andy gets to win in three, how does that sound? Tom you can win the next, assuming you can hit it down the middle.'

'Sounds good to me,' Tom replied, looking ahead to the beautifully proportioned bottom that swayed in front of them.

The plan worked perfectly, Andy leaving his second shot close to the hole and then feigning surprise when the others both 'miss hit' their seconds. As he tapped in for his three to win the hole, Nikki walked up and retrieved his ball, again keeping her legs spread wide as she bent down before handing the ball back to him with a smile on her face. 'Are you ready to claim your prize, Sir?' she asked.

'You bet I am,' Andy replied, allowing his putter and the ball to fall to the grass as he began to undo his trousers. Nikki dropped to her knees in front of him and brushed his hands aside, taking over the task of unbuckling the belt and then tugging trousers and underwear down. As she had surmised from their brief interaction in the bar, Andy was well developed and Nikki had to rock back on her heels to avoid being hit in the face by the seven inches of penis that sprang free from his trousers.

Without saying anything, she grasped the cock firmly at the base and moved forwards, taking him into her mouth. Nikki was now pretty sure she had developed the perfect technique for fellating a penis. Starting by concentrating on the head, she applied pressure by sucking, then switched to the gentle caress of her tongue. When she had extracted the first drops of pre cum, she moved down, first running her lips along the underside, before moving back up to the head. Then after again taking the head fully inside her mouth, she switched her attention to the sensitive frenulum before opening her throat and taking Andy's full length inside her. A short period of vigorous head movements gave him the unusual experience of being masturbated by a mouth, before Nikki once more focused on the head. She felt the tell-tale signs that he was close and prepared for the first spurt which hit the back of her throat with some force. Andy's hands rested on the chestnut hair in front of him for support as his knees buckled and he emptied his testicles down the willing submissive's throat. When she sensed he was spent, Nikki allowed the softening penis to fall from her mouth and then gently licked the tip clean of cum. Without shifting her position, she looked up into his eyes and said 'Thank you for your seed Sir,' almost causing Andy to climax again.

The men's plan worked again on the tenth hole, Tom keeping his ball straight despite the excitement he was now experiencing at the thought of what was about to happen. Nikki had been right in her earlier observation, Tom had never married and despite a couple of long term partners earlier in his life, he hadn't been intimate with a woman for a few years. James and Andy both ensured their shots landed in the rough and after a couple of half-hearted attempts at recovery shots, the hole was conceded with the result that Nikki was again on her knees, this time in front of Tom. As she lowered his trousers to reveal a rapidly hardening penis, she was disappointed to see Tom was less than six inches in length and wouldn't be presenting any sort of challenge to her. It didn't take long before she again felt the warm semen splash inside her mouth.

As it became apparent James would win the next hole, Nikki began to suspect she had been set up but she was now beyond caring. She hadn't been naked in an outdoor setting for this length of time before and she was finding the whole situation a huge turn on. She was also hoping that by performing well for James, he might put a word in with the Mistress for Nikki's orgasm ban to come to an end.

'I think we've probably got time for three more holes,' James said as they stood on the twelfth after he had claimed his prize on the previous hole. 'What could we do for our final competition?'

'Er Master, may I make a suggestion?' Nikki asked.

'You may, my dear,' was his reply.

'Why don't you play a three-hole competition? The lowest score for the three holes wins me for the night? If you win James, we go home as normal. But if Tom or Andy win, then I spend the night with them and they drop me back to your house tomorrow morning. That's the ultimate proof of my submission, as Mistress was teaching me just this morning. Three holes of golf to win my three holes.' Nikki looked down at the floor as she finished speaking to emphasise her submission. She also noticed as she did so that all three men had the tell-tale tents at the front of their trousers.

'What a splendid idea,' James added, looking at his two friends. 'I can assure you I haven't suggested this. It is entirely Nikki's idea.'

'Well I'm in,' Andy added, 'it sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Are you going to give us a head start?'

Nikki looked at the hole in front of them, another long one. She turned back to the three men, feeling the chill in the air for the first time as the sun dropped lower in the sky. 'How about Andy and Tom play their first shot and then we'll start counting?' The men all agreed to that suggestion and the new challenge began.

James completed the hole in four shots, Andy and Tom in five. But with their free shots, the scores were all square as they moved to the second hole of the challenge, which was the last short hole on the course. James played first and managed to hit the green, despite the fact Nikki had tried to put him off by standing on the edge of his eyeline and bending over just as he played his shot. But he was a long way from the hole, which Andy and Tom made the most of by both getting closer. All three once more hung back as they set off to walk to the green, pretending to be fiddling with their bags when in reality they just wanted Nikki to set off first to give them the chance of once again admiring her bottom.

James putted first and left his attempt short of the hole. Tom was second and ended close enough for the other two to agree he could pick his ball up. Then it was Andy's turn. He suddenly felt very confident, feeling he had worked out exactly where to aim. Glancing across at Nikki, he imagined what it would be like to have her in his bed that night. Spurred on with that image in his mind, he swung his club and was delighted to watch the ball disappear into the hole. His excitement increased further when he saw James miss his putt to score four. With just one hole left, Andy now had a two-shot lead over James and was one shot ahead of Tom.

Their final hole, the fourteenth, was a long one. James was last to hit and realised as he stepped up that it didn't matter what happened next. He had started the little competition thinking he needed to win to protect Nikki, but he had realised on the last hole that the submissive was hoping to have to go home with one of his friends. He wondered at just what his wife had been saying to Nikki that morning.

Nikki felt the air cooling as she stood and waited for the three of them to start the final hole. She knew Andy was leading and wondered what it would be like to be away from the protection of Mistress Kay and James; spending the night with Andy would be her first time as a submissive away from one or the other of the couple she now thought of as her owners. Yet the words of the Mistress were still clear from earlier that morning, it was expected that she would serve others. Even though in this case Nikki had engineered the possibility herself. After all, it wasn't so different to the two men having their way with her in the changing room as James had offered. An evening with Andy would just be more intimate. The fact that the submissive found him quite attractive was just a bonus. Nikki shuddered as she watched Andy play his shot. But this time it wasn't the cool air. She had suddenly realised this was the first time she had coveted another man since she had known what she had with Ryan was serious. What did that mean for her relationship with him? Had she done the right thing? Maybe none of it would matter if James won this final hole.

Unfortunately, fate had decided Nikki wasn't about to get the easy way out. Andy and James tied the hole, which meant Andy was the winner. James congratulated him warmly and indicated towards Nikki as he said 'let the victor claim his spoils.'

Andy walked up to Nikki, still struggling to believe what had taken place and what was still to come. He looked the naked woman up and down. Nikki had already realised she had painted herself into a corner and taking one of her customary submissive deep breaths decided to make the most of it. If she were to do this, she might as well make a good job of it so that Andy gave a glowing report to her owners. Putting her hands above her head, she slowly turned in front of him showing her entire body. As he looked her in the eye, she said 'I'm all yours Sir. I hope you enjoy your prize.'

'Well I've never won anything quite like this before,' Andy said as he saw the smile break out on Nikki's face, causing him to visibly relax. 'James, perhaps we could let this damsel in distress put some of her clothes back on before we walk back to the clubhouse?' James retrieved Nikki's skirt and top from his bag and passed them to Andy, who in turn approached Nikki with both items in his left hand. With his right he gently held her left forearm as he passed her the clothes. Then he leaned into her and whispered into her ear.

'Are you sure you're OK with this? I'll play along and get you some help tonight if you need it.'

'No, it's OK,' Nikki replied in a louder voice so the others would hear, 'you won me fair and square, so you get to take me home. I don't have a problem with that but thanks for checking. And thanks for the clothes. It's starting to get a little chilly out here.'

Andy fished Nikki's panties out of his pocket and waved them in front of her. 'You don't get these though. I'm keeping these.'

They met in the bar for a drink afterwards. James advised Nikki that he had already checked in with the Mistress and she had approved of the arrangements for the evening. They agreed that Andy would drop Nikki round by 11am the following morning. James then pulled Andy to one side and the two spoke for a good five minutes before they returned and announced it was time to go. Tom reluctantly said goodbye to Nikki and somewhat cheekily squeezed her ass as he embraced her for a farewell kiss. Nikki repaid the action by stroking his penis and commenting that she hoped he won their next game. Yet she was already thinking of Andy's cock and how pleased she was that he had won her instead of Tom. As Nikki followed Andy to the car park she shivered again, this time at the realisation that she knew next to nothing about the man she would be spending the night with, a man who knew exactly how submissive she was.

She needn't have worried. Andy explained in the car that James had mentioned some limits, but that Nikki needn't worry because he wasn't planning on doing anything remotely excessive. He was an absolute gentleman when they arrived at the underground car park below his modern bachelor pad, opening her door for her and leading her over to the lifts. After a short ride they reached a lobby that must have been in the centre of the building. Each of the three walls that didn't have the lift in them had a door in the exact centre. Andy walked to the one immediately opposite the lift. They entered and as he closed the door behind them, Nikki waited for him to pass her in the hallway and then followed him into a spacious living room with a full-length window immediately opposite. With the room still dark, Nikki could see a similar apartment block opposite. At least three of the windows were lit and Nikki could see clearly into each one.

Without saying a word, Andy sat in what looked a comfortable sofa. Nikki remained standing, waiting for him to give her an instruction as to whether she should sit next to him or opposite in the matching sofa facing the one he had chosen. 'Clothes off, slut!' The command surprised her, both with the words and the strong tone of his voice. Andy saw the look of shock on her face. 'Well I don't think it's right that I call you by your given name and as you're apparently happy to give yourself to a guy you only met a few hours ago, I think slut is appropriate, don't you?'

Nikki regained her composure and looked Andy in the eye. 'Yes Sir, I think that's fair,' she replied.

'What are you then?' he asked.

'I'm a slut, Sir!' Nikki answered.

'But not just any slut. Who do you belong to tonight?'

'You Sir. Tonight I'm your slut Sir.'

'Much better, slut. Now you have too many clothes on. Take them all off. NOW!'

Nikki was starting to get a little worried. Up until that moment she had been completely comfortable being alone with Andy, a man she had thought of as a complete gentleman. As she pulled the shirt off over her head, she resolved to be a little more careful. Then as she undid the little zipper at the back of her skirt and pushed it down her thighs, she was again reminded of the huge window she was standing in front of.

'Go turn the lights on slut. I want to see what you have to offer.' Again the gruff, aggressive voice. Nikki looked over her shoulder towards the doorway they had entered through and saw the light switch to one side. She turned and flicked the switch, knowing anyone in the flats opposite would see her but not worrying. Her mind took her back to one of her early tests, when Ryan had made her perform in front of an open window at his apartment. She returned to her previous position in front of him.

'Spread your legs slut,' was his next command. Nikki did so.

'Turn around!' Again Nikki complied.

'Bend over and spread your cheeks, slut!' Nikki didn't hesitate, giving Andy a clear view of her ass hole.

Without inviting her to straighten up, he continued. 'You said we were playing for your three holes earlier. Did you mean that, slut. You're going to let me fuck your ass?'

'Yes Sir. It's not a question of me letting you. I am your property for the evening. If it will please you to fuck my ass then that is what you must do.' Nikki was reasonably confident that with her recent training she would be able to accommodate Andy. He rose from the sofa and made his way to her. Without warning he slapped her hard, one blow to each of her ass cheeks. Nikki grimaced as the two blows fell but didn't let out any noise, nor did she move. Then she felt his hand between her legs, seeking out her pussy.

'You're sopping wet, slut. Do you get off on being treated like this?'

'I enjoy serving my dominants Sir. I hope I can please you this evening, Sir.'

She felt his hand running along her back and then sensed him standing to the side of her head, just out of view. Turning her head slightly she saw him crouch down next to her, his head now close to hers.

'Face front, slut.' Nikki complied, once more unable to see Andy. But as he spoke, his voice was much softer. 'Final check in. If we carry on, I am going to fuck you tonight, probably more than once. Are you absolutely certain you're comfortable with this? I love the scene we've got going here, but I'm not into doing anything against your wishes and if, somehow, James is controlling you I want you to tell me now. Friend or not, if you need help to escape from James or his wife, I'll get you out of this.'

Nikki turned her head and kissed Andy passionately. When she pulled away, she said 'Thank you. That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. But I assure you, I'm happy with this. You've just seen how wet I am, I want this to happen. I want you to use my body and you can be assured I'll get off on knowing that I have served you.'

Andy kissed her back and nodded slowly. He pointed at the window and Nikki took her queue, once more looking away from him and across the void to the windows opposite. She started to scan for signs of anyone looking at them but could see no one.

After a few moments Andy moved away and Nikki heard the sound of him removing his clothes. When he was down to his underwear, he turned off the lights, closed the blinds covering the windows and then returned to switch on the room lights once again. From her bent position Nikki could see from his thighs down, enough to see as his boxers slid to the floor. Then, without warning, he stepped in front of her and took a handful of her chestnut hair in his fist, pulling her head up. She could see he was masturbating with his other hand, before offering his penis to her mouth. Nikki didn't hesitate and moved her head forward, taking the majority of his length straight down into her throat. He let out a groan and pushed in further until his balls nudged against her chin.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers
1...34567...11