Agreeing with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I suppose you're right."

"See? Not so hard," she stands up having finished her meal. And walks to my chair.

"What's that?"

"Agreeing with me," she says as she lowers herself in my lap. Her legs straddling me. "Although, we need to work on this hardness," as she starts to rock her hips into my groin. I pull her to me as I start kissing her.

After a moment, she breaks the kiss, my penis inflating to its engorged size, "That's more like it. So where were we before we were interrupted this morning?"

I didn't want to break the spell she had on me, so I just indicated with my head back towards the kitchen. "Ah, that's right. Well, come on. Finish what you started." She climbed off me and held out her hands to me. Instead, I hoisted her up and started carrying her to the bedroom. "Wait! Where are you taking me?"

Confused, I said, "The bedroom."

"That's not where we were, though."

"You mean..." I wasn't able to finish my question.

"The kitchen, yes." So I changed direction and went to the kitchen. My wife kept leaving kisses on my cheeks, neck, earlobes. I was pawing her ass in my hands. I plopped her back on the counter. Right where we were about 12 hours ago.

I kissed my way down to the top of her camisole. I slipped off one of the straps off her shoulders with my left hand. As her breast came into view, I licked and sucked at her nipple as that hand slipped behind her and press her body more firmly into my face. My devious right hand decided to do what its nefarious partner had just done and slipped the remaining strap off her other shoulder. The garment, no longer supported by her shoulders, pooled around her waist. With the other breast now free, I lavished attention to her other needy mammary. With my right hand now pressing my wife forward, my left hand went for a more pleasurable grip. On the saliva coated breast my mouth just vacated.

Alice's hands were in my hair pulling me closer to her breast. Trying to force her entire breast into my mouth, if she could. "Oh God. It feels so good. Devour me, babe." She gripped me by my hair and tugged me upwards so she could kiss me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and soon our tongues were slithering next to each other. She pressed her body tightly into mine. With little space between us, my hands slipped from her breasts to her waist where they started to slither her pants off. She had to lift one cheek and then the other to get the pants to come free, but we had the time to do this right. When her pants finally got from between her and the counter, gravity did the rest as her pants pooled on the floor beneath us.

My hands started exploring the soft skin that were previously secreted away. But my sex addled mind took a while to realize that, apart from the camisole around my wife's waist, I felt no other fabric. I broke the kiss and looked down at my, mostly, nude wife and then back up to her gleaming face. Shrugging, with an impish grin on her face, "I knew where tonight was headed. No since making things overly complicated...like bra or panties."

I pulled her body closer to the edge as I started kissing my way down her body. When I got to her sex, I pushed her legs further apart. I moved my face between her legs and let out a slow, warm breath over her hairless pussy. I lightly licked the tip of my tongue over her mound. She whimpered adorably before thrusting her pelvis more firmly into my face. I grabbed her thighs, one in each hand, and placed them over my shoulders as I tilted her back a bit to expose her labia. I leaned in and licked the edges. My hands wandered up her body as I inserted my tongue inside her. My wandering hands got to her breasts and started kneading them. She interwove my hair in her hands as she began to guide my head and ride her pending climax on my tongue.

As her climax began, I kept a lightly licking and kissing her pussy. When her breathing became normalized, I started ratcheting back up. "N-n-no. Uhh-uuhng. Too-too-too much. Oh God. More. I need more." My wife has a hair trigger once she orgasms once. It might take me a while to get that first one out of her, but after that she can have quite a few in short order. And I intend for her to have so many tonight she'll be walking funny for a while.

After the third orgasm, my wife pushes me away from her pussy. Her eyes are livid and her posture is almost feral. "Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a slut. Like the slut I am," she practically growls at me.

I grab her and lift her from the counter. I have every intention of taking her to bed this time, but she wiggles out of my grip. As she lands on her feet, she grips my sweatpants and boxers and in one tug has then at my feet. "Fuck the bed, Mark. I need you now." She engulfs my cock in one fluid motion, bobbing her head. Once, twice, thrice. Before letting it slink out of her throat. She places a hand at my sternum, she pushes out and down. I, involuntarily, lower myself on the cold tile floor of our kitchen.

Once I am lying on my back, Alice crawls over my supine form stroking my feet, my legs, my cock. Once her hands are on my cock, stroking me, she slowly lowers herself onto me. Guides my rigid shaft into her slick hole. Letting a long, guttural moan escape her throat as she bottoms out, "So good. So fucking good." She leans forward her hands moving up my body my shirt rising with her hands exposing more of my own body, rocking her hips back and forth, side-to-side, and kisses me once again. I could get lost in her kisses. Her kisses seem to be a gate to eternity. One where I never want to leave. She rises up and removes my shirt from my arms, puts both hands on my chest as she rides me. Uses my steel tool for her pleasure. I am happy to oblige. I let her do the work. Let her get to her destination. I know I won't have to wait long and then I will have my own pleasure. But watching her writhe and dance atop me is its own pleasure. She leans back. Her hands now around my ankles. Her back arches as she screams out yet another orgasm, hoarsely.

She falls forward. Lays her head on my chest as she pants from the exertion. "So good. You still haven't cum yet. I want you to. I want you to fill me with your cum and then carry me to bed. I don't think I can walk so you'll have to carry me." She kisses my chest, my nipples.

"Can you stand?," I ask as I slowly disengage from her. She shakes her head. I smack her ass. "Stand." I hold my hand out to her as I stand up and she grabs it. I pull her up give her a firm kiss and then turn her around pressing her up against the cool exterior of the refrigerator. I lower myself down bit so I can enter Alice from behind. She sticks her ass out to make it easier while her top half is resting flush against the door. Her head is resting on one of her arms. I slide in. She is well lubricated from her own juices. Once I am sheathed, I grab her hips and thrust. I feel a dainty hand on my balls. My wife wants me to cum. It won't take long for me to dump my seed into my wife. Not after everything so far. But I have done my job. She's had her fill, but she knows I need mine. And I take it. I plow into her pussy. The refrigerator rocks in front of us. She starts moaning. Her hand moves from my jewels to her clit. Jilling herself off while I am thrusting into her. I put my head at her shoulder as I bite her shoulder. And cum. One rope. Two ropes. Three. I jerk a little as I empty my balls into my wife. My deflated dick slips free of my wife's embrace. I cradle her in my arms standing up against the refrigerator.

Once I get my strength back, I scoop my wife up in my arms. To hell with the clothes and dishes, that's a tomorrow problem. Tonight, I am going to sleep with my wife. I carry her to our bed and lay her down. I slide into my side and she immediately drapes herself on me and is asleep before I even wrap the covers over us.

We decided to leave on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. This allowed us to do some work around the house and run some errands. No telling what will happen when we arrive at the reception, but we may as well use the time off as well. Who knows, maybe we go up further and visit the Upper Peninsula.

We arrived in Wyoming around noon and went ahead and checked into the Best Western downtown. We planned to get to the reception later so maybe we could miss some of the crowd so we stopped at a Burger King to get some lunch. Honestly, I also wanted to prolong meeting my daughter for as long as possible. I was nervous and worried about her reaction to me. This was one of those moments I wish I could have a drink, but I knew I had to soldier on. There weren't many people I really had to make amends to. I tried, but many had ignored any attempts I made. My daughter was the only one that I have never had an opportunity to even try.

By the time we checked in, put our bags away and ate lunch, it was close to 1:00 pm. I put the address into the GPS, but with the anxiousness I felt Alice thought it would be better for her to drive. I wasn't going to argue with her on this point.

We found the house easily enough, but the mass of cars at the house made parking challenging. We drove around and found a Walmart nearby so we decided to just park the car there and walk the half mile. I fidgeted the entire time until my wife just grabbed my hand and held it the rest of the way. I stood at the sidewalk in front of ex's house staring at it. My wife just leaned up to me resting her head on my shoulder letting me just work out my fear. I squeezed he to me and moved towards the house.

I tentatively rang the doorbell. As I waited, I could hear the shuffling of feet and the quiet murmurs of life on the other side of the door. Finally, the door opened to a gorgeous blonde. It struck me how much she looked like my ex. I know it shouldn't be a surprise, but it was. Obviously, she had been crying as her crystal blue eyes were red and puffy. She was shorter than both my wife and I at about 5'2" or so. Her wavy blonde hair went past her shoulders to mid-back. The most prominent feature was decidedly south of her face, however. Her breasts were glorious orbs that had to about 34C and with a thin waist they were very noticeable. She wore a rather plain black dress, but even in something so simple, she radiated beauty.

Wiping her eyes, probably for the thousandth time today alone, "Hi. Are you here for my mom?," she asked.

"Well, sort of, I guess." She looked at me quizzically at that response. "You see, um, this is a bit awkward, but I am your father. I know it's probably not the best time to do this, but I really wanted to see you and to give you this. I am really sorry for your loss." I quickly handed her the card that was in my hand and started to turn to run away, but my wife squeezed my arm she had hold of and stopped my movement.

"Wait. What?," my daughter whispered while gripping the card to her chest.

I turned back to face her. I took a deep breath to try and slow my beating heart. I took a step closer to her. "Your mom and I. We were married. She divorced me while pregnant with you. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to meet you, but your mom made it abundantly clear she wanted nothing to do with me nor have me anywhere near you."

"Why?" I could see her lower lip quivering. I wonder how often did she wonder about me. Well, not me specifically because I doubt my wife ever breathed my name, but rather wondered about her father. Something sparked in me to just grab her, hold her, comfort her. I knew that was inappropriate, though, so I stood there watching this young woman as she tried to come to terms with a stranger claiming to be some long lost family member.

"The short version is I wasn't a good man to Oliv...my ex, er your mom, I mean. I've tried to be better. To do better," my wife came up behind me as I had slipped away from her when I walked towards my daughter. But now, I felt her embrace me granting me her courage. "I did try to make amends, years ago. Not sure what happened to it. If she accepted it. Hell, not even sure if she mentioned it to anyone."

My daughter just stood there dumbfounded shaking her head. "I tried asking her about my dad, but she never would tell me anything. Even...even when she was...," she couldn't finish the thought as she was wracked with tears. Falling to her knees, clutching that card to her with both hands, openly crying. I bolted to her, inappropriate or not, I kneeled down and placed my hand on her back. "Why wouldn't she tell me about you? Even while she was, while she was dying?" She looked up at me imploringly.

That look broke my heart. Shattered it in a million pieces. I removed my hand from her as if I was shocked by a cattle prod. I had no idea how she would react. "Look. I was a very different man, then. I was no good to your mom. I would not have made a good father. I...I was a dunk, a gambler, and a...an abuser. I really gave her no alternative than to leave me. To freeze me out of your life. On this, concerning me, she did nothing wrong."

She started turning the card around, inspecting it from every angle. "So why come? After all this time? Just to give me a card?"

"It's more than just a card, but yes. Well, no, not really. I guess. Since your mom refused to let me have contact with you, I did something else. I opened a bank account in your name. I deposited money in the account over the years. I had no idea how to get it to you, though. If I sent it to your mom, I wasn't sure if she'd pass it on to you or not. When I heard about her...her passing, I thought maybe you could use this now. I wrote most of this in the card. More detailed."

"You're giving me money? And then what? Just leave me? Again? If this is just some payout so you can keep ignoring me, you can keep it and just leave." She flicked the card back at me hitting me in the chest. Wiping her face once again, she got up to her feet and started to make her way inside.

I picked up the card, "I don't know what else to do. What would...what would you want from me? I never wanted this. Not like this, please."

"You never wanted me!," she screamed. "Why didn't you fight harder?"

"What I did to your mom. I put her through hell. I figured if she had found any peace, I owed her that much. I owed her not to put her through any more anguish. I'm sorry you were caught in the middle, but I didn't know what else to do. And...I can't change what I did. But, maybe...maybe I can fix it now. Just tell me how. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I don't know, either," she sat down next to me. "Maybe just hold me for now?"

I placed an arm around her shoulders. "By the way, my name's Mark. And that's Alice," I said, pointing at my wife. That elicited a chuckle from this distraught woman.

"I guess we did skip formalities, huh? I'm Rachel, if you didn't know. Do you mind if we go inside? It's a tad chilly. Plus, I have guests still." We both glanced back towards the house and saw people darting from the doorway and curtains falling back into place.

"Looks like we are attracting some attention sitting out here." Another chuckle escaped Rachel's lips. "Alice and I'll stick around. We can wait out your guests so we can talk privately. Or we can come back later, if you'd prefer. Or..."

Rachel didn't allow me to finish, "Might be easier to stay. Not sure when everyone'll leave, but if you don't want to I'd understand." She got up, picked up the card and walked back in before I could answer her.

Alice finally walked up to where I was sitting on the porch. She had quietly watched everything unfold giving me space to answer for my past. Giving my daughter space to confront me. "I guess we should go in then," my wife dictated. No question. I just nodded and got up and entered the house of my ex-wife.

We tried our best to not really engage with any of the other guests. I didn't know how to explain our presence and I really didn't care about any of the people here, except Rachel. Either they were friends of Rachel's supporting her, friends or coworkers of her mom's, or maybe some distant relatives I never met. My wife found a photo album and a quiet-ish corner to plant ourselves.

We passed the time flipping through the pages of photos of Rachel and her time growing up with her mom. She looked like she was happy and had a wonderful life growing up. I had no idea how much time passed, but eventually I saw Rachel plop down on the love seat near us. I nudged book in my wife's hand to motion her attention to the couch. She looked up and closed the photo album. Leaving it on the little table by the window, we made our way to the couch that was right next to the love seat.

Rachel had her head leaning back looking straight up, if she had had her eyes open. We sat there the three of us in quiet. Neither my wife nor I wanted to intrude in her solitude. I noticed she still had the card clutched in her hand, unopened. Eventually, Rachel pulled her legs up to her chest and perched her head on top of her knees looking at my wife and I.

"This is hard. I have no idea what to do any more." She sighed heavily and placed her forehead on her knees covering her face from view. "It was easier...shit, this sounds bad, but it was easier when she was sick. Hell, it was easier going through setting up the funeral and shit. Does that make me a bad person? I would rather have to go through everything from the time my mom died to even an hour ago on a loop? It sounds fucking awful, doesn't it?"

"No. It's not awful," my wife assured her. "I mean I am sure many people going through this would feel this way."

"Really?," she looked at us expectantly.

"Sure. The activity, having things to do, it would be cathartic maybe? At the very least, it keeps her mind off the loss. But the peace and quiet, that forces you to come to terms of your loss," Alice reasoned.

"That...makes sense, I guess. Thank you, by the way. Thanks for waiting. It means a lot. But, do you mind waiting for a bit longer? I'd like to change into something more comfortable."

I was quick to answer, "Sure. Whatever you need." She smiled as she stood up. "Oh, have you eaten, yet?"

She stopped in her tracks, "A few bites of something or other. I think there is some food in the kitchen, but not sure what. Maybe, no, nevermind. Just...make yourselves at home, okay?"

"What were you going to ask?," Alice queried.

"It's not important. We have food and it'd be wasteful."

"Sweetie, what you are going through, you can take a moment and just focus on what you want. So feel free to ask us for anything, really. We only stayed to help you out, whatever you need from us."

She turned and faced us, tears welling up. "Pizza?"

"We can order pizza, sure. What do you like on it?"

"My mom hated it. But it was my favorite. Feta and Spinach from Domino's. With chicken, tomatoes and mushrooms. Maybe I shouldn't since mom...," the tears she was holding back started to freely fall.

My wife rushed to her and wrapped arms around my daughter and held her as Rachel cried into Alice's shoulder. "Whatever you want," my wife assured her. Alice nodded her head towards me. I got my phone out and was placing the pizza order on the app. I also added an order of cheesy bread.

She had mentioned to make ourselves at home, so my wife and I found our way to the kitchen. Sure enough there was a lot of food. We wrapped up what we could and stored it all in the refrigerator as best we could. We also found plates and glasses that we got out in preparation of the food being delivered. We soon heard the doorbell announcing the arrival.

I went to the door for the pizza and to tip the driver. My wife went further into the house looking for Rachel. I put the pizza in the kitchen next to the dishes we had gotten out. I put ice and water in the glasses for the three of us as well. Busying myself in the kitchen, I didn't notice the two women watching me. My wife cleared her throat behind me.